random oneshots | bxb/gxg

By awgenization

oneshots that were mainly on AO3 and now here. More

hello πŸ’•
9 days | sofaygo x lil tecca
jus know | frankthecreator
jus know (part 2) | frankfhecreator (playboiocean included)
everything | bknasty
everything (part 2) | bknasty
you | faygotecca
bknasty
throw away | asaptyler
are we still friends? | 21metro
little story | autumn x summrs
feel good | autumn x summrs
use me | bknasty
use me | bknasty (2)
lotto | twinkansummrs
OD | sahbabii x young thug
loveeeeeee song | playboiocean
the city | destroycarson
can't take it! | twinsummrs
for you interlude | twinsummrs
the titans bride | twinsummrs
we fell in love in october | 21metro
we fell in love in october (2) | 21metro
glitter | faygotecca
the titans bride (2) | twinsummrs
web | vondurk
heated | bknasty
from da heart | playboiocean
antagonist | twinkansummrsοΏΌ
i'm doin fine! | twinsummrs
anything for us | playboi carti x future
back 2 da basics | twinsummrs
seek & destroy | summrs x comethazine
boy | A$APTyler
big flirt | playboiocean
lost and confused! | 21metro
big flirt (2) | playboiocean
get me started | asaptyler
love drought | asaptyler
love drought | asaptyler (2)
glock six | dukekai
nobody's business | playboiuzi
patience | dukekai
since i have a lover | vondurk
wunna dem | kaiduke
glock six (2) | kaiduke
B4L | kai x fanum
album just for you | dukekai
yuck | dukekai
yuck (2) | dukekai
kaifanum
in the hills | yourrage x fanum
just a taste | yourrage x fanum
just a taste (2) | yourrage x fanum
just a taste (3) | yourrage x fanum
PEACE OF MIND | dukekai
IDK | multi
just a taste (part 4) | yourrage x fanum

album just for you (2) | dukekai

1K 34 16
By awgenization

a simple part two.

based on the song, album just for you by summrs

enjoy 🤍.

@dukedennis 2m

liked by kaicenat, elfanum, agent00 and 489,234 others
dukedennis: to dominique marie dennis,

i would say scared is an understatement. i was petrified for you to come, petrified at all the outcomes that the doctors were talking about. but you pulled through love—you pulled through. you're a fighter. my little fighter. i'm so glad to be a father now. you made my life so complete. i love you so much and i promise to do right by you ❤️

kaicenat : my guardian angels 🤍.

elfanum : i wanna see my goddaughter soon 😒
↪️dukedennis : she just got home, chill 😭

aliciaakamsdennis: my babies ❤️❤️❤️

duke clicked his phone off to dominique's snores filling his ears, making him reveal a little smile.

he couldn't even he was a father now. the months went by quick. reality was setting in but for the better.

he's grateful for this.

"still admiring her?" kai waddled lightly to the living room, just recently getting out the shower with him in new clothing.

"i still can't believe she's still here..." duke spoke, continuing to stare, "my little princess."

kai blushed at his little compliments towards their daughter. he was actually grateful for him being here every step in the way.

"your pussy still hurts?"

"watch your mouth," he uttered, "already cursing."

"she ain't hearing this, she's too busy sleeping." he whispered, propping her correctly again.

"but yes. the healing is a slow process." he slowly moved to sit on the couch, trying to sit properly made him have pains all over.

"you need more another makeshift pads?"

"i'm fine, you and fanum made enough."

there were like 20 pads stacked up in the freezer and it's taking up one side of the freezer. they were very bulky.

"so what's this fanum?" he questioned, seeing a concoction being placed on a huge period pad. he also seen alicia wrapping them back up before placing them in the bag.

"this is your postpartum pads, you didn't look this up before?" fanum questioned.

"i totally forgot, shit." he frowned.

"hey it's okay new papa, we gotchu." fanum reassured him with a smile. "duke, wanna take a look?"

"sure," he fixed the wire that was connected to his baby, see her wrinkling her face up. dominique was wide awake and just kept looking around.

"so take the pad out like this," he unfolded it, "then put some witch hazel lightly before the aloe vera."

he placed it in order, "don't put too much because we don't know how his skin gonna react. but if you feel like you need more, tell duke that."

"okay." kai said, watching him take the top off some little jar.

"so this is some healing pads. it's actually called cooling pads."

"it's gonna sooth your pain so put them on each pad." alicia added, "especially you duke since you like to forget."

"ma..." he mumbled.

nonetheless, they kept nodding at the advice as they needed this. they were somewhat clueless.

"then boom you're done! it's easy right?" fanum looked at the couple being so amazed and eased out.

"question," kai spoke, "how you know about all of this?"

"well, josh family be having kids back to back lately so i learned from them. also...i'm dominican? we be doing this all the time." fanum responded.

kai just stared at him before him a huge hug. fanum widen his eyes before taking it in.

"thank you." he whispered in his ear, feeling warm tears coming through.

"don't cry, it's okay." he whispered back, "we gotchu."

kai sniffed as he pulled away and wiped his tears—he's still emotional after all this.

"crybaby." josh coughed out, making the setting a little better as he got some people to laugh.

"shut up." he laughed also.

he grinned and leaned to dominique, looking over to the baby with a neutral expression while sleeping.

"thank you," he kissed his face.

"for what?" deshawn asked.

"you gave me my blessing, my angel." kai responded, "this is my life being complete."

deshawn grinned, placing a kiss on his lips.

"look at the babé gruesa (chunky baby)!" fanum spoke in spanish, opening the door to kai looking more joyful and duke lowkey tired.

"she's awake?" kai bent over to see that she was, just peacefully sucking on the pacifier.

"y'all come in, we just made some nachos with meats and stuff." fanum told them.

"thank god, we've been running off fast food."

"what? why?" fanum said, locking the door back before reaching for the baby in the car seat.

"dominique needs attention 24/7. clingy baby," the shorter responded, smiling at the interaction between his best friend and daughter.

"oh you've been pegajoso (clingy)? huh?" he smiled down at her.

"definitely." duke yawned, feeling himself going to sleep on the couch. it was so comfortable.

"he's been going through it?"

"yeah, he's been doing everything to be honest. he's scared one day i'm going to do something and fallout." kai says, "i be telling him i'm not."

"he's only taking precautions because what he seen that day. that was a death scare kai. he thought he lost you." fanum whispered, cradling dominique to go back to sleep.

"i ain't gonna lie, if i seen fanum on the hospital bed like that, i'll lose my mind." josh spoke.

"of course you would."

"all hell will break loose about you." he stared at him.

fanum blushed, how did he let himself friend zone him for so long?

fanum played with his rings, "anyways kai..."

"lovebirds." kai said, smiling at their little interaction. "but what's up?"

"how you like being a papa?"

"it's been smooth but stressful. i be having times where i give up and go cry somewhere but i'm trying to overcome that. i don't let that define me," he spoke.

"exactly, don't. don't let the failure get to you," josh spoke, sitting his glass in the sink before heading over the couch and have a nap with duke.

duke already knocked the fuck out, his hood tied up tightly while he had his hands in his pockets. his lips were parted a lit bit as he had the dominique's handkerchief on his shoulder.

"and there they go sleeping." fanum chuckled.

kai peeked his head out the door to dominique whining at the tv, huffing in relief as he couldn't get her to calm down at first.

the older went out to the store to pick up some groceries as their fridge was going empty. he tried to get them both to come since he didn't want them out his sight but kai protested.

he promised that they would be okay for a simple 40 minutes. duke can always look on the camera app to see what they were doing.

"quiet now love?" kai whispered, throwing his dreads in a bun before swiftly holding her in his arms.

her huge animated eyes just stared at the new parent, yawning silently before waving her arms around again.

"you gonna just stare at me?" kai spoke.

she blinked at him before staring away to the cocomelon episode.

"so sassy, just like yo daddy." he mugged her back. he picked up the phone and started scrolling before duke sent him a message that he was around the corner.

just in time, he's lowkey hungry.

"daddy's here." kai saw her mouth becoming a smile and giggling away, she love her some of her father.

"you ain't my child anymore." he mumbled, wrapping her in a light blanket to head outside. he didn't need the newborn to be sick—especially trying to go back in the hospital.

he took his time going down, going through the huge living room they had and stationed everything at. it was like bootleg summer camp.

kai was hit by the light cool wind, the sun beaming through the clouds as it had a warm tone to it. he inhale and exhale as he felt a thousand of bricks falling off his chest.

lately he's overwhelmed and depressed as he felt like he wasn't doing his best. he felt that he wasn't nurturing dominique like she needed to be as he been in pain.

duke told him multiple times to not think that way and it wasn't his fault—but he couldn't help but think it is. he couldn't stop the thought process.

it was too much, it was spiraling him outta control.

"hey bubba and my little angel!" duke headed out the benz truck, kai quickly moving his eyes to the older was walking with his car keys jiggling.

"i just got her to quiet down," kai whispered, feeling duke's inhaling his body.

"you smell good love," he hummed.

"thank you," he blushed, looking directly in his eyes as he seen love in his eyes.

"i love you." duke blurted which made kai blush to the point you literally can see it on his face.

the man had spells on him so bad. so weak in the knees.

they kept staring before duke cleared his throat, "come on, i don't want to get her sick."

he pressed the door open, letting the papa bear and the cub come in. he kept the door open to grab the four heavy bags that he needed to bring in.

eventually, the night spawn in and the trio laid rest upstairs. kai lightly yawned as he felt himself going to sleep in the rocking chair with dominique. dominique was fighting her hardest to not go into slumber and you can see the way she's drunk off the milk.

"dominique if you don't go to sleep," kai mumbled, "wanna go see everything that you see everyday little girl..."

"she's fighting off the milk sleep?" duke chuckled, walking back in the bedroom as he took a shower in the other bathroom. they agreed to have personal bathrooms unless they gotta do something real fast.

"yes and it's not even funny- oh she's sleep." he looked back down to her with her eyes closed.

finally.

kai quickly placed her in the crib with her blanket on top of her, slowly turning off the night light. he placed a kiss on her forehead along with duke doing the same.

"your child," kai whispered, crossing his arms across his chest.

"our child," he corrected him as he sneaked his arms around the smallers waist.

"it's been a long day, i know you're tired."

"absolutely."

the duo walked together with hands together, only separating for a quick second before they attached themselves together like glue.

"goodnight kai." the dreadhead placed a kiss on his face, making kai giggle and smile.

"goodnight duke."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.7K 2.8K 41
π‘«π’†π’‡π’Šπ’π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’: (𝒏.) 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π’•π’“π’‚π’π’’π’–π’Šπ’π’Šπ’•π’š π’†π’™π’‘π’†π’“π’Šπ’†π’π’„π’†π’… π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’π’† π’π’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒂 π’ƒπ’–π’π’šπ’” π’„π’‰π’Šπ’Žπ’Šπ’π’ˆ...
16.9K 295 17
Boys love boys