His Little Monster

By ritu_writes

"Tumhe maafi mangne par majbur na kr diya to mera naam bhi Rehan Pratap Singh Rathore nhi." "Aur agar usi the... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Dedication
Introduction
Introduction - 2
Ch.1 HER
Ch. 2 HIM
Ch. 3 The Clash
Ch. 4 After Effect
Ch. 5 The Beginning
Ch. 6 Face off
Ch. 7 Game Starts
Ch. 8 Meet Again
Ch. 9 Serving His Highness
Ch. 10 His Anger
Ch. 11 Her Outburst
Ch. 12 Regret
Ch. 13 Marriage
Ch. 14 A Shocking Engagement
Ch. 15 Challenge
Ch. 16 Drunk
Ch. 17 Kidnapped and Assaulted
Ch. 18 Rescued
Ch. 19 Tortured
Ch. 20 Wedding
Ch. 21 Hitched
Ch. 22 After Marriage
Ch. 23 First Night Together
Ch. 24 Muh Dikhai
Ch. 25 Mr. v/s Mrs.
Ch. 26 The Temple Visit
Ch. 27 A What??
Ch. 28 Spoiled🤨🤨
Ch. 29 Changes
Ch. 30 Arguments
Ch. 31 Stucked Together
Ch. 32 Vihaan's Engagement
Ch. 33 The Truth
Lazy
Ch. 35 Shopping Romance
Ch. 36 Karva Chauth
Ch. 37 His Insult , Her Punishment
Ch. 38 Gangsta Baby
Ch. 39 Trust
Ch. 40 Haldi Ceremony
Ch. 41 Kritika ka Maal
Ch. 42 Kunwaro ki Mehfil
Ch. 43 The D-Day
Ch. 44 Entangled Souls
Ch. 45 Contradictions
Apology Note
Ch. 46 His Inner Feelings
Ch. 47 A Guest
Ch. 48 Just Revenge??
Ch. 49 Helpless
Ch. 50 The Chase
Ch. 51 The hunt
Ch. 52 When Devil met Beast
Ch. 53 Separation??
Author's note
Ch. 54 Back to Sweetheart
Ch. 55 Under Her Spell
Ch. 56 Shiddhat-e-wafa
Ch. 57 Zaroorat
Ch. 58 Crazy but His
Ch. 59 Insecurities And Guilt

Ch. 34 Indirect Confession

11.4K 625 53
By ritu_writes

Author's POV

"Does he..... really like..... video footages....." Kritika trailed off not knowing how to put her doubts in front of him.

Viraat chuckled understanding her unsaid words.

"Your husband is a manipulative bastard..... He was lying to Virendra. We didn't had any kind of video footages or intimate pictures. Infact!!.... the pictures he send Virendra, were all provided by Diya..... from her own accord."

"Oh.... But I still have a doubt though."

"What is it?"

"Why did he marry me? Like.... as he said his family is very open minded then why didn't he simply told the truth instead of marrying me?"

"Is it really the revenge factor??" She added quickly reminiscing his words from marriage.

"I think you should-" A hoarse voice cut him off in middle.

"Sleep"

Turning to the source of voice, they found Rehan leaning on the door frame of balcony in his kurta pyjama only, jacket long gone somewhere. He looked fresh though.

"You can take the second guest room for tonight." He said looking at Viraat who nodded before wishing a good night and leaving the room.

Rehan straightened himself and walked to the place where his 'oh so curious' wife was standing. Kritika unconsciously stepped back colliding with the railings. He trapped her between him and the railings by keeping his hand there.

"You trust everyone, except for me." He brought his face closer to hers.

"You believe them also, except for me." Shoving his face in the crook of her neck, he nuzzled her collarbone.

"May I...... have the privilege to know why I always get treated like an exceptional case?" His hand traced her bare forearms with his fingertips causing those small hairs on her hand to stand erect.

She was so lost in his touch that she didn't even realised when he swept her off her feet and placed her on the thick boundry wall of balcony. A shriek left her lips when she found herself sitting in mid air.

"Girane ka irada hai kya?" She looked horrified at the height behind her.

( Do you intend on making me fall? )

"Kind of !!!" He husked nibbling her earlobe lightly.

"M-Mr. R-Rathore..... Dekhiye....." She stuttered holding onto his neck for her extremely precious life.

( M-Mr. Rathore.... See... )

"Dekhiye aap !!  Mrs. Rathore........ vo bhi apne pati ko, dusre mardon ke bajaye...." He asserted looking deep in her eyes rounding his arms around her waist.

( You see Mrs. Rathore..... That too your husband instead of other men. )

"I am your husband....... so either it's a doubt or a need...... come to me....." With a blank face, she mentally rolled her eyes at the man child before her. The traces of alcohol seems to be fading but the after effect is still there.

"I will !!  Now can we go inside??" She tried to push him off her so she can get down the wall. But before that, Rehan simply picked her up like koala.

Not giving her enough time to react, he threw her on bed and removed his kurta before climbing on top of her. He layed his half body on her and the remaining half on bed. His left hand captured her waist and the right one was streched beside their heads.

"You were looking soo.... sooooo..... beautiful. Just like a newlywed bride. My bride....." He trailed off proudly resting his chin just two inch above her left breast, making her shiver at their closeness.

"And when you were crying and shouting....... you looked soo..... tempting. If not for Amrita barging in..... i would have devoured you there only." Nuzzling her cheeks like a whipped husband, he scared his little wife in the process.

Kritika grew anxious at his advances and pushed him a little before muttering,

"I..... I want to sleep. I am tired." She turned her head in opposite direction trying to avoid his intense gaze.

A mischievous glint swirled in Rehan's eyes as he forced her to look back at him.

"Are you??...... But i thought you wanted to know why I married you??" Her eyes stared deeply in his to know if he's serious about the topic.

"Tell me sweetheart.... wanna know the reason?" He asked huskily grazing her lips with his left thumb. Kritika gave him a meek nod ignoring his touch. He smiled lightly before leaning beside her ears.

"I married you so that...... whenever I want...... wherever I want....." He brought his face back in front of her and whispered haughtily.

"I could do this....." Before she can catch the meaning behind his words, his lips were already smashed on hers.

She laid there beneath him...... all dumbfounded...... with wide eyes.... grasping the situation while he happily devoured her plump lips sucking the life out of them. She placed her hands on his chest to push him off before she rests in peace due to lack of breath.

Rehan simply pinned her hands above her head as they were creating hindrance in his work. The first thing that Kritika did was to inhale as much air as she can, when his lips moved downward towards her neck. When she was busy providing all the necessary oxygen to her lungs, he feasted on her skin like a starved animal.

Having enough of her front profile, he turned her on her stomach and prepped kisses on her exposed shoulder from back. His hand roamed on her clothed back before stopping at her sleeveless kurti's zipper and pulling it down without removing his lips from their place.

Cold air brushed her back making her aware of her nakedness. His hand travelled to her shoulder in attempt to remove the cloth down but she halted him by abruptly turning on her back.

"No please.... I am not wearing a bra...." She pleaded in her meekest voice till now showing slight vulnerability. Rehan freezed completely at the revelation made by her. It took him few seconds to fit the new found information perfectly in his 80 % working system.

"You... you went like that in front of Viraat?" He stared her wide eyed remembering the earlier moments.

"Kurti is padded...... It already has an inbuilt bra inside it." She deadpanned at his absurd questions after poking her inner cheeks with tongue for a few seconds.

How could he even ask such a question when his hands literally explored each part of her in last few minutes.

"Oh sorry..... notice nhi kiya." He smiled sheepishly scratching the back of his head.

( I didn't noticed. )

"Kar bhi nhi pate. Kyunki pee jo rkhi hai apne. Is waqt to vaise bhi apko do ka chaar dikh rha hoga, nhi??" She commented with a sarcastic smile on her lips.

( You couldn't even. Afterall your drunk. And you must be seeing four of two right now. Isn't it? )

He again passed her a wide sheepish smile before leaning down and biting on her already swollen lips.

"Ouchh.... na karein...... dukh rha hai....." She winced rubbing her lips and narrowing her eyes later on when she found him grinning at her state.

( Don't..... It's hurting..... )

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you look when you're angry?" He asked with that same expressions. The scowl on her face was now replaced by a mini smile as she rolled her next statement forward.

"Vo to main bachpan se-"

( Since childhood-)

"Because you don't.... You look ugly...."

Just like a quiescent volcano, she blinked at him quietly with zero emotions before changing their positions and blasting on him while sitting on his bare stomach. She started hitting his face furiously with the pillows.

"The fucking.....( hit ) audacity of yours.....( hit ) to call me..... ( hit ) ugly.....( hit ) after sucking me.....( hit ) like a damn...... ( hit ) vaccum.... ( hit ) cleaner.......( hit ) and that too for eternity."

Throwing the pillow aside she grabbed his throat in her grip, shaking him vigorously via his neck.

"Are.... are.... mariye mat. I have a gift for you. Don't you want that?" He requested removing her hands from his neck. Kritika stopped hearing him like kids sit quietly at the mention of a candy or chocolate.

( Don't..... Don't beat me. )

He held her waist from both sides and kept her aside on bed as if handling a toddler. Her eyes followed his sexy figure moving to the closet and taking out a box from it, perfectly covered in white gift wrappers secured with a red ribbon on top.

Involuntarily, her gaze went to his abs. And from there it stopped on his v line disappearing in his pyjamas. His bottoms hung loosely on his hips giving her a delicious sight to drool on.

Just a knot away.....

And his hidden beauty will be on display......

She shook her head to swat those dirty thoughts away when he took a seat before her on the bed and nudged that box in her direction to open it.

Removing the upper part of the box, she found two beautiful diamond couple rings shining inside it. She blinked at him in confusion which was returned by a smile from his side.

"Voh..... we didn't got engaged na. So i bought these couple rings for both of us."

He aligned his back against headrest before pulling her on his lap.

"When??" She whispered trying to wrap the situation in her mind.

"Before Vihaan's engagement..... I planned everything in advance. First, i will tell you the truth after the engagement. And then.....  I will ask you for a chance to begin a fresh start of our lives." He tiredly dropped his head on her shoulders.

"But everything went in wrong way. You got to know about it even before I could tell you." He chided in an accused tone. His hands trailed on her forearms before resting on her palms.

A pout formed on his lips when he found her still wearing that ring which Vihaan made her wear on their engagement. He tried to took it off but it kinda got stucked on her fingers. Kritika, who was observing him silently till now decided to intervene before he snaps her finger into two.

"It's stuck..... Let it be..... Just think of it as a friendship band. Hmm....." She gave him a small smile cupping his cheeks by her free hand in order to convince him.

He huffed angrily before moving to her dressing table and picking up her moisturizer. Applying it on her finger he again tried to take the ring off. She sat there letting him do whatever he wants admiring the new side of him which appeared cute to her.

He cheered loudly after finally succeeding in his mission. Keeping Vihaan's ring on the side table, he brought his rings forward and slipped the diamond embedded one in her ring finger. Not only that, he even placed a loud kiss on the top of it.

"Ye hui na baat..... Meri biwi ke hath me, meri naam ki ring." He grinned holding her hand like a teenager being acknowledged by his crush.

( Now that's better..… My names ring in my wife's hand. )

"Now my turn....." Thrusting the box in her hand he raised his left hand, waiting for her to slid the ring in his finger now. She did as he said looking at his excited expressions.

"Where's the kiss?" She rolled her eyes playfully at his demand before enacting his loud kiss.

"Happy??"

"Too much...." He chirped embracing her completely and slipping into a peaceful slumber taking her along.

Kritika's POV

Why there aren't two Sundays in a week?

There should be because......

Ek to sone me hi nikal jaata hai.....

( One of them passes while sleeping... )

I gazed helplessly at my yawning self in the mirror. Though I took bath for more than half an hour but I still feel drowsy. I'm sure if l sat anywhere quietly for more than 2 minutes, then I will be found snoring the next moment.

It all because of this giant husband of mine. I glared his reflection through the mirror. He himself is sleeping peacefully after keeping me awake till 3 am in morning.

5 hours !!

I freaking slept just for 5 hours....

And now I am here, getting ready to perform my marital duties. Even though Mom and Kaki sa aren't like those typical mother in law's but i don't want to get habituated of the liberty given to me. Because I know myself.

I won't hesitate to grab someone's neck if they gave me their pinky finger to hold.

Gala pakadne se yaad aaya.......

( Remembered from grabbing the neck..... )

How can I let him sleep peacefully when he has snatched my peace.

Taking the wet towel in my hands I moved towards his sleeping figure. Hovering over him slightly, i rubbed that wet towel on his face. He scrunched his face due to coldness. I repeated the same thing on his chest and arms. He tried to search for the duvet to get rid of the coldness.

My eyes widened when i saw him getting hold of my saree's end.

No way..... shoot......

Before i could safe guard myself, I was already lying on his bare chest with his palms around my waist. He was wide awake after I fell on him.

"I don't mind getting wished every morning like this." He husked in his morning voice caressing my bare back between blouse and saree.

"I wasn't wishing you. I was trying to disturb your sleep. How can you rest when I am working?" I clarified squishing his cheeks between my fingers. One of my habit when I gets annoyed at someone.

"What's wrong sweetheart?? Why so cranky??" He asked removing my hand from his cheeks and keeping it on his chest fisted by his.

"I didn't got proper sleep. Neither i got proper answer of my question." I whinned keeping my head on his chest because it was hurting due to dangling in air.

"Which question?" He queried messaging my head through his left hand.

"Your genuine reason of marrying me." He exhaled audibly at my words before speaking.

"Because I got so used to of your presence that the thought of you going away from me felt so foreign to me....... I wanted you.... close to me......  all for myself...... And see.... here you are..... in my arms..... all mine."

I tried to ignore my raising heartbeats and goosebumps on my forearms hearing the tone of his speech. He had something twisted yet point able in his voice.

Maybe it was possession....

No, it was obsession.....

I couldn't even point it out what it was?...... Gulping the lump in my throat, i gently raised my head and stared deep into his eyes while asking the next question.

"Why me though??..... Hai kya aisa mujhme?"

( What's there in me? )

"Maybe because you are different......... Since you were the only girl i talked for hours. Because no other girl was able to stand beside me for more than five minutes without getting scared or intimidated by me. You are outside what you're inside. You never faked yourself like other girls after calculating my bank balance."

"Hmmm..... So indirectly you are saying that you liked me?" I raised my brows at him.

"Yes...... if that's what my words meant or indicated." He replied back caressing my cheeks with the back of his palms.

"I don't believe you." I scoffed before declaring. He changed our position and brought me under him.

"Then don't...... it's my duty to make you believe that." He whispered above my lips before pecking them lightly and then disappearing in bathroom to freshen up.

I laid there for few minutes playing with my mangalsutra while pondering over his words. I don't know if he was serious but the way he said it,  definitely provided some assurance to me.

Shaking away his thoughts, I forced myself to walk downstairs as my stomach started to grumble a little. I greeted everyone on the dining table before sitting on the empty chair beside Dad and picking up the last slice of apple from his plate. I used to do this with Appa. I liked robbing his plate and he loved stocking it with my favourite food items.

I thought I would get glances for this stunt of mine but no such thing happened. Infact, Dad started cutting another apple. And he even removed the seeds before sliding them in my direction. I grinned widely and threw a flying kiss at him. He waved it off with a laugh patting my head.

In the meantime, Mr. Rathore joined us accompanied by Viraat Bhai. Both were in their casual wears. Maybe they are planning to ditch the office as it's Sunday today.

In mid breakfast, Bua dadi made an important announcement. She told us that it's Karva Chauth after a week so she has decided to held a grand Pooja on that day. And the date of Vihaan and Diya's marriage will also be fixed on the same day. Since it's going to be my first Karva Chauth after marriage, she wants all of us to go for shopping few days before the festival.

And the exciting part is, it's going to be a small get together because she clearly told us that wedding shopping will also be done on the same day as everyone's schedule will be packed after the dates are decided.

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Vapas aa gaya hai apun.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93K 6K 39
"You are caught Moon, stop staring at me". My heart quickened, This man will be the end of me. "Trust me moon, The way you look at me makes my heart...
127K 7K 21
Story of a Rivalry of two political families, who fighting for rule. One rules over the more than half of the state and other own the power. But betw...
713K 41.2K 35
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
1M 40.6K 40
''Zidd ho tum is dil ki khawaish ho in nighao ki kese batau ki koi raasta nahi maanzil ho tum meri chahat ki '' AASHIVIK SINGH RATHORE A name...