Aquila. [Uchiha Madara ]

By -aesuki

[Edited] Aquila is a carefree and an obnoxious girl. Growing up in the Uchiha Stronghold has been something s... More

READ!
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIV [part 1]
Chapter XIV [part 2]
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXIV [Part 2]
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Epilogue

Chapter XIII

2.1K 104 6
By -aesuki

3rd Person POV

She stood there shocked and felt very flustered. Aquila didn't expect him to do what he just did momentarily. "You–what?" She asked astonished as it seems. Does he actually care? That thought stayed pure as ice in her mind.

He just ignored her as she felt very peritonitis. Her abdomen was in a fury of twisted knots. He only huffed then frowned as it seems.

Just moments ago she could have sworn it felt like he swept her off her feet briskly and took Aquila by surprise. But now he seems different... it seems like Aquila's soul was caught on fire and was wanting more for some reason. Why did she feel like this? Her stomach was fluttering all around rapidly as if thousands of senbon needles were released inside of her.

Aquila couldn't take it any longer. She had to get out. But why? Why all of the sudden push away someone who now openly admitted that cares...?

Madara's POV

It was so unexpected of me to swoon her off her feet. I blinked once with what just happened. I couldn't take it any longer with my feelings, even if I don't understand what this feeling means.

"Uh... I-we can't," she stuttered softly her voice sounding so delicate. "It's really late, but you are supposed to be meeting your future wife tomorrow-" I placed my hands on her shoulders. She was breathless for a few seconds and moved away from my hold inconceivably.

Tremulously she gritted her teeth lightly. Guilt rushed over me so suddenly.

"Aquila-"

She bolted in the opposite direction from me. Great, now she hates me. I growled indignantly feeling ashamed for all I've done.

I walked back in silence which is more of what I needed at this moment. I couldn't stop thinking that I had kissed her so suddenly then and there. It was like an impulse reaction I couldn't control.

"Nii-san!" I turned my head backwards faintly seeing Izuna rushing towards me fierceful on his feet.

"Izuna...?" I muttered seeing as he was smiling genuinely at me or more likely grimacing. "What are you doing up? The Nikko clan is arriving tomorrow and I don't want to explain to them in case you 'accidentally' sleep in if they come early." Izuna stepped aside as he shook his head full of diminutive thoughts.

"I don't want to marry outside of the clan Izuna. Hell, I don't want to be wedded off or married at all. There must be a reason our father wanted me to be wedded off to another clan. Izuna, you know he despised other clans who may pose as a threat or any leaders who could have blackmailed my father..." Trailing off, I didn't notice Izuna's glare soften as a light chuckle escaped his lips.

"Well, you're having second thoughts about this obviously. Is it a certain somebody or possibly a female you have grown attached to?" he smirked deviously at his statement; making me very agitated every second I stand here.

"I'm done speaking to you. See you in the morning... depends if I wake up," I said in a distraught tone. I decided to maintain control of my mental deranged side at least.

Aquila's POV

As I laid in bed for hours; the sun dancing in my room indicating morning arrived. I couldn't sleep much last night.

Lazily getting out of bed languidly. I rather not think about what I've experienced last night. My head pounded constantly. I felt wet stains from my pink tinted cheeks. Was I crying as well? Images of Madara continuously pop up in my head. Why am I thinking about him?

As I took a nice stimulating shower; the water ran freely down my skin with a cool sensation. I changed into a pure white Kimono as the snow: black outlines that embossed the silky fabric I wore, the clear sleeves came down to the tips of my fingers and a black obi that tied around my slim waist.

Why am I dressed like this? Oh right, another clan is arriving around noon I believe...

As I slowly crept down the hallway, seeing as though nobody is around. I decided that I should eat something edible.

It feels like I haven't eaten in days... as I made it to the kitchen quite early noticing nobody is around. I first went for the bread and started to guzzle down on some water.

Feeling my throat tense; swollen and sore from last night. I decided I should go walk around alone since I am back and it's very peaceful.

...

"Aquila?" Spinning around on the balls of my feet. I widen my eyes spontaneously. "Minori!" I beamed, enveloping him in a bone crushing hug. I haven't seen him in like months...

"...You definitely changed. I remember months ago you definitely didn't look the same. Your hair certainly grew longer, you've gotten taller and your skin has gotten paler than before." He started to observe me.

"Well, you didn't change much yourself. Anything excited happened while I was gone?" I asked as his mind was merciful in thoughts. "Well..." he trailed off as he thrust his hand forward noticing a gold band on the wedding finger.

"Wha-you're married? Is it Katasha?" I asked feeling very astounded. How could I have not known?

"U-Uh yeah..." His cheeks redden as I laughed at him as I gave him an endearing little grin. "Well late congratulations to you, Minori-sensei!" I chimed once more noticing his faint smile.

I sighed remembering I had to welcome the new alliance the Uchiha's have made with a strangely atypical clan. "The princess of the Nikko clan would be arriving soon along with her father who is the king of there own land. They will be arriving with an abundance of guards I would presumedly think." I said gloomily as Minori simply nodded.

"I suppose that's a good thing since I've been hearing rumours how our leader had been betrothed to a beautiful woman who is sadly outside of the clan." Minori enthused happily. Minori wasn't exactly an Uchiha but was found as an infant and Tajima decided to let a family in the Uchiha stronghold raise him. I felt my heart drop to the pit of my stomach of how he was found like that.

"Who knows... I never knew he would actually be the marrying type," Minori shrugged as he patted the top of my redhead mess before walking off.

Starting to walk back trudging my feet on the ground, maybe I could practice my taijutsu later.

Still, haven't noticed many people gathered around the main gates; I assume the Nikko clan has arrived at a very prestigious time.

"Aquila, where the hell is Madara?" Ramiko started to stand by my side as we stared at the clan; enthralling our attention.

"I have no idea... I thought he would be here by now. But where is the princess?" I quietly asked in her ear.

"She is with her father," Ramiko pointed out to a young stunning woman that held her head high as she was the one representing her clan.

She had light silver blue hair, electric blue orbs that astounded her figure. Lilies embossed her silver hair elegantly off to the side. I gulped as I couldn't rip my eyes off of her; she was too glamorous and very appealing. I bet most of the men would fall heads over heels for her any day.

I noticed how Ramiko and I were frowning at the same time wishing we had the same features as the princess. I remember how Izuna mentioned to me how Madara didn't want to marry her. I wonder if his mind would change after taking one glimpse of her.

"I think we should greet her and welcome her. If she marries Madara, I think that'll make her an Uchiha then." Ramiko suggested as I felt my heart tighten and I was shaking convulsively. Why am I hesitating to do this?

I couldn't even speak, I was too reticent to do so while I just nodded.

I felt Ramiko drag me by the sleeve over to where the stunning woman and her father were standing. Their guards behind them as they looked around enjoying the view of the place. "Hi, so you're quite new here I believe? We are upperclassmen of the Uchiha clan. So we could show you around if you don't mind." Ramiko crossed her hands as I noticed the princesses face expression changed solemnly.

"Oh, well I am Nikko Kenjiro, the leader of the Nikko clan and also the king of The Land of Dreams. This is my daughter Nikko Gaia. I think it would be best if we spoke to the leader promptly." Kenjiro straight up said. I wouldn't say he was being strict or asking politely in the matters.

"As you wish and once again I am so sorry for his absence. Usually, he is never late, he might be speaking to some elders possibly." Ramiko spoke again. I felt someone's eyes on me, Gaia who was seemly bored seems to be observing me with her electrifying blue orbs.

"Aquila, go get Madara. I expect him to be here in a few minutes. Make sure he is here fast and quickly." Ramiko turned to me holding a phlegmatic expression.

Great now I am taking orders from her now.

I nodded without creating a scene and left. Well, where would he be? Back at the Stronghold avoiding important matters. That doesn't seem like him at all.

Turning a sharp corner I felt my heart jolt in my chest as I feel very aberrant. "Izuna!" My voice cracks from yelling quite a lot frequently.

Izuna who was seemly doing his own business was adoring the compound and ground as he stood. His eyes were very gloomy. Wow, he must have forgotten there was company coming today.

He looked up to see me walking over towards him. He frowned melancholy even more. "Izuna, you don't look like yourself today? Something is troubling you." I stated as he shook his head at my words.

"Not at all, just that my brother has been getting agitated each day since we've returned. I am just worried about him," Izuna responds as he stood by my side.

"Well speaking of your brother, where is he? The Nikko clan has already arrived and he has to be presented really soon." I blatantly say as Izuna's head shot up.

"Damn that was today-" before Izuna was about to finish he stopped and widen his eyes. "Nii-san!" Izuna hollered over as I whipped my head back seeing Madara normally dressed. Great to know he actually doesn't care one bit...

He only glanced at me for a few seconds before walking over to Izuna who was a few meters away from where I stood. "Nii-san you have to go greet our guests!" Izuna protested as Madara rolled his eyes mumbling a few words that I couldn't make out what.

"Well, we need to go now. They're waiting," I remotely said at the two who glared intensely at me, but then soften their orbs and just nodded hesitantly.

Walking back was the most awkward moment I have ever been in. Izuna tried to start conversations with his brother. But I still don't see why he is despondent or more like disgruntled.

"Aquila! It took longer than five minutes!" Ramiko screeched as I shook my head rolling my eyes at her sarcastically. "Sorry, just that I couldn't find them." I murmured, as I noticed Madara had a disgusted look as he was speaking to the greedy clan leader. Sighing, I rather leave back to my quarters and sleep for all of eternity.

"Ramiko, I am done for today even though it is the afternoon now. I will see you later!" Waving her off as I began to walk back. Ugh! I can't honestly stop thinking of Gaia's features! I bet Madara would end up changing his mind and finally marry for the clan. I honestly wouldn't be able to live with the feeling of serving his wife. Especially to that strange uptight entitled— I stopped myself before letting my anger get the best of me.

As plopped down onto my bed lazily. My mind is clouded with so many thoughts.

"So you took quite an interest in the clan leader after all." I gasped noticing a strange immense chakra signature in my room.

"Who is there?!" I shouted getting to a fighting stance. Damn all my weapons are with Ramiko!

"Still, you don't even remember an old friend?"

'They' whispered in my ear behind me sending sensational shivers straight down my back. I stopped moving as I was breathless; knowing a male was in my room about now.

Who is he?

"Who are you?" was all I could ask. Hearing him chuckle made me realize who he might be.

Widening my eyes as I spun around to only meet the one person I've never wanted to see again.

Takuto...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.5K 1.8K 25
You, the daughter of Tsunade Senju, have to marry an Uchiha because of the Konoha conflict. Of course you do not feel comfortable marrying someone yo...
185K 7.1K 72
Sasuke Uchiha has just reencountered with Naruto after first seeing Sakura and Kakashi after a while: "Why are you fixated on me?! Why do you care?!"...
38.3K 1.8K 20
He finally understood Madara. The Senju were the ones in the wrong, they pushed the Uchiha out and Madara had tried to warn them. Instead, they threw...
106K 4.4K 40
[COMPLETED] *book one in the Uzumaki series* Tomomi Uzumaki only has one close friend. And he's an Uchiha. She tried to keep him a secret from her...