random oneshots | bxb/gxg

By awgenization

oneshots that were mainly on AO3 and now here. More

hello πŸ’•
9 days | sofaygo x lil tecca
jus know | frankthecreator
jus know (part 2) | frankfhecreator (playboiocean included)
everything | bknasty
everything (part 2) | bknasty
you | faygotecca
bknasty
throw away | asaptyler
are we still friends? | 21metro
little story | autumn x summrs
feel good | autumn x summrs
use me | bknasty
use me | bknasty (2)
lotto | twinkansummrs
OD | sahbabii x young thug
loveeeeeee song | playboiocean
the city | destroycarson
can't take it! | twinsummrs
for you interlude | twinsummrs
the titans bride | twinsummrs
we fell in love in october | 21metro
we fell in love in october (2) | 21metro
glitter | faygotecca
the titans bride (2) | twinsummrs
web | vondurk
heated | bknasty
from da heart | playboiocean
antagonist | twinkansummrsοΏΌ
i'm doin fine! | twinsummrs
anything for us | playboi carti x future
back 2 da basics | twinsummrs
seek & destroy | summrs x comethazine
boy | A$APTyler
big flirt | playboiocean
lost and confused! | 21metro
big flirt (2) | playboiocean
get me started | asaptyler
love drought | asaptyler
love drought | asaptyler (2)
glock six | dukekai
nobody's business | playboiuzi
patience | dukekai
since i have a lover | vondurk
wunna dem | kaiduke
glock six (2) | kaiduke
album just for you | dukekai
yuck | dukekai
yuck (2) | dukekai
kaifanum
in the hills | yourrage x fanum
album just for you (2) | dukekai
just a taste | yourrage x fanum
just a taste (2) | yourrage x fanum
just a taste (3) | yourrage x fanum
PEACE OF MIND | dukekai
IDK | multi
just a taste (part 4) | yourrage x fanum

B4L | kai x fanum

1.6K 42 20
By awgenization

both realize their feelings for each other are there.

based on the song B4L by 6lack.

roberto never thought sexual or even personal with kaizer. he was nervous to do that. he didn't think best friend is like that.

nine out of the ten he didn't think so.

"when you are you coming back on stream with kai?" he read out loud, breathing hard in the mic after just finishing dancing.

"i mean i don't know," fanum said, "we went to the uk and came back and he went off to do business again. i'll see because i know he be busy-"

"NIGGA!"

fanum swindled his chair, seeing kai with his console and headphones on. he only had a white beater on with some beige shorts—most likely gifted from a fan.

"you just got back?"

"yeah! what's up!" he laughed before skipping over to the chubby boy who was live in front of thousands of people.

"nigga how was new york?"

"it was okay, i had to leave after two days because it got too chaotic in public." kai shrugged, "i missed y'all though, especially my westie bestieee!"

he cheesed at the older. when he smiles, he made the dominican catch feelings even more. he fell hard and created a soft spot for him.

"i missed you too." he tried to hide his admiration for him but it was too late as the chat caught on.

this nigga is gay

are you blushing bro???

🌈🌈

be who you are for you pride chubby boy

this fat ass nigga just blushed ☠️

just gay all around

"y'all better leave him the fuck alone, he got feelings too bitch ass niggas." kai rolled his eyes, still leaning over desk.

fanum bit his lip, wanting to end after the hurtful words from his supporters he called them, swallowing his pride for a moment as kai seemed happy.

kai peeked in the corner of his eye, seeing fanum got quiet and was out the view now. he saw the boy tapping his foot harshly. he seemed wanting to break down as his face turned somewhat red. kai looked back over to the livestream and pressed the mute button, walking to the older who was in his thoughts.

"are you okay?"

"uhm i'm fine." he nods, "it's muted?"

"of course. i wouldn't do that to you." he smiles.

"but you're not fine. you aren't telling me the real truth."

"if you hear it, you might look at weird and differently."

"fanum, whenever was a time that i looked at you weird and distanced myself for you?"

"n-never..." he grinned, picking at the lint balls off his sweatpants.

"exactly. talk to me." kai traced circles on his hand.

fanum sighed.

"i like you."

"i know, i just wanted to hear it from you officially. i like you too." kai placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

fanum was blushing red now, shock as he couldn't believe what was happening. he thought he was in a fantasy world.

"i'm going to bed, we'll talk about later. get some rest too, 24 hour live stream fucker."

"not too fucking much!" he was flabbergasted at everything that happened.

nonetheless, he smirked before turning the stream off for the night.

"you wanna smoke while we talk?" fanum asked, shoving his hands in his hoodie.

it was a new day and both parties got the rest they needed, which is why they having this talk at 6 in the evening. the sun was still out as it was slowly going with a mixture of purple and red sunset.

fanum loved when outside gets like this. it was one of his november's.

"yeah, in the car?"

"ew you a hotbox type of nigga?" roberto scrunched up his face up.

kai chuckled, "that's all i know since high school."

"i guess. i only got runtz if you don't mind."

"it's cool."

they hopped in the BMW fanum owned at the mansion, using the car mostly for everything. he got the lambo but he just bought it to look.

they both hopped in the car—immediately rolling up as they can.

they had their own blunts, kaiser lighting his first.

"so when this even happened?"

fanum blushed, "the crush?"

"duh nigga." they laughed together, the dominican face turning red while kai finished coughing up from the smoke.

"well it just happened naturally. every time i be near you...you light up my whole world. i get the butterflies, blushing, the light staring. you know me, i'm a very quiet individual around the house so that's why i didn't say nothing."

kai just nods along.

"you were nervous to tell me?"

"yes...sadly."

"it's okay fanum, it be like that with someone that you like. don't worry though, i've been feeling you since i got in the house with y'all. i thought you were so pretty."

fanum smoked the blunt while his cheeks were flushing red.

he's pretty to kai? impossible.

"nah i don't think so..."

"that you're pretty?" fanum nods, "stop lying. you're pretty babes, no matter what you look like. it only matters if it comes from me."

"thanks kai."

"you're welcome." he says, continuing, "but i didn't know to explain myself. i was raised in a household that you were allowed to express yourself but don't do around family members. so i kept questioning my sexuality until i fell in a situationship with a guy that my parents knew and had him work for us."

kai just nods, "i still felt it was wrong but i continued with him until he got deported back to the DR."

"oh." kai understands everything now, "when he went back, you was confused all over again. you didn't know where yourself was at?"

"you explained it perfectly." he gave a slight grin.

soon, the smoke session got boring and they went into fanum's room, getting comfortable under the covers as they put a movie on.

fanum yawned, slowly taking off his shirt with only a white beater on. kai eyed him down while doing so, licking his lips.

that's all his. in every shape and part of his body.

"stop..." he blushed, feeling kai grabbing his hands to pull him down.

"no, you're pretty mi amor." kai said, "puedo besarte (can i kiss you)?"

"si."

the smaller lips connected with his, hands traveling up his face to not let the moment go.

the dominican felt both of their bodies relaxing, almost blushing every time kai do something to him.

"one more.." fanum said out of breath.

"you sure?"

"no estaría preguntando si es así, bésame más (i wouldn't be asking if so, kiss me more)."

kai grinned, pulling his chin forward.

it was early in the morning, both was up holding each other while looking at the sun.

"i'm hungry." kai blurted, plucking whatever was on fanum lip.

"i am too." fanum said, "i don't wanna let go."

"me either but we gotta freshen up before everyone wakes up," he said, "you know how that gets."

"definitely."

they both stretched before heading to their rooms to clean up. it was around ten in the morning and you already could hear them yelling around the house.

"i like the baggy pants." kai smiled when he saw the chubby boy again.

"thanks, these pradas."

"if you aren't comfortable that's fine but..." kai shoved his hands in his pockets, "you wanna hold hands?"

fanum giggled at his shy action, "sure, why not."

kai smiled brightly, taking one of his hands into his and they started making their way downstairs.

everyone was gathered around the island picking out their food, stopping in place when they saw the duo.

"what happened last night? why are y'all holding hands?" duke pointed between them.

"mind your business." kai said, both of them getting plates.

"Qué te metes en el plato (what you getting on your plate)?"

"something light." fanum responded.

"well that's a surprise..." agent mumbled to chris.

"kinda figured. fanum looks at him like his whole world with him is there. good for them." chris shrugged before taking a bite of his bacon.

enjoy, thank you for reading ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 4.6K 44
Just some random Larry Stylinson one shots I wrote :) Mostly fluff so read at your own risk !
15.3K 346 11
Drama. Family secrets. Gay.