Captured

By Kayy_B

Nala would do anything for her sister Cami, even cover up the murder of the visiting Alpha's cousin. She did... More

Synopsis
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Update: Please read
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty- Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three

Chapter Sixty Nine

3K 126 24
By Kayy_B

Chapter Sixty-Nine

I didn't have a death wish like my sister apparently seemed to have, I didn't want to die, I wanted to live a long fulfilling life but what kind of life would I have without my sister? I wanted to live and I didn't want my sister to die, it appears that those two things were sperate entities and I would have to choose one or the other, I couldn't have both.

"Harlan is dead?" Shock and incredulity filled the Head Alpha's tone as he stood up.

"Yes. I killed him." I repeated the sentence again much to Cami's disbelief. She was gasping and letting out choking noises so I turned to her to make sure she wasn't dying.

"You..I-no..you." She was trying very hard to get the words out but it seemed like her brain and mouth were failing her.

"You killed Harlan?" The Head Alpha walked around his desk so that he was now in front of it. His wife, Rosa, remained seated as she stared at me with an emotion I couldn't recognise. I could recognise the emotion her son was feeling and displaying though and while I may have been a bit worried about that another time, now I didn't care.

"No, I did!" Cami finally managed to get her words out. "I killed him!"

"No I did!"

The Head Alpha looked at the pair of us as if we were insane and I didn't blame him, we did sound insane.

"It was self-defence, he attacked first." I quickly began to explain, ignoring Cami's protests.

"That's true but he attacked me and I killed him, my sister had nothing to do with it."

I turned to Cami and shook my head. "Stop trying to protect me Cami, you had nothing to do with this."

Cami grabbed both of my hands. "What are you doing? Stop it! I need to tell the truth, this needs to end now."

"This is the truth."

Cami let out a groan of frustration and anger and opened her mouth to talk when the Head Alpha's booming voice stopped her.

"Silence!"

We listened to him as did everyone else in the room, no one said another word or made a sound or even moved. It was only after a minute or so when the silence in the room was becoming unbearable did the Head Alpha make the first move.

He took strong and confident steps towards us, his head held high and his eyes narrowed into slits. From his stance and facial expression it was clear to see that he was more annoyed with us than he was angry.

"Do you find this funny?" He asked as he stood directly in front of us. "Does my nephew's disappearance amuse you?"

Did he not believe us?

I guess I shouldn't be completely surprised, he probably assumed that a human could never overpower a Werewolf and kill them, never mind one from an Alpha lineage.

"No sir." Cami whispered as she bowed her head and kept her eyes on the floor. "But I am telling the truth."

"No she's no-"

"Stop." He raised his hand up. "I don't want to hear another word from you."

"But I-"

"Another word and I will kill you both right now." His tone suggested that he was not messing around so I clamped my mouth shut. I would have to discredit everything Cami said later as for now I had no choice but to remain quiet.

"Tell me everything." His words left Cami breathing shallowly and I could practically feel the nervousness and anxiousness rolling off of her.

"He used to visit the coffee shop I used to work at." Cami began her story slowly and quietly as we all listened to her intently. It was hard both watching and listening to her recount what had happened to her and what she did to protect herself.

She told the truth about almost everything except for the part where I was involved. She told the Head Alpha that she had rolled him up in our rug, taken my car keys, drove to Saddleworth Moors and buried him there. Her words were convincing, too convincing and I knew she must have been practicing what to say as there were no gaps or holes in her story.

Once she was done the room fell silent again as the Head Alpha who remained emotionless throughout the story telling turned towards me. "I assume you are going to say that your sister didn't do any of that, it was all you?"

I cleared my throat and nodded. "Yes."

"You're both trying to protect each other, how very noble of you." The Head Alpha said as his eyes flickered between the two of us. "One of you must have killed him, I don't care which one as you both will be punished equally."

"Cami didn't do anything-"

"Nala had nothing-"

"Silence." The Head Alpha hissed as he took a step closer. "Do you know how I'm going to punish you? You're going to feel pain like you've never felt before, I am going to have you wishing you were never born, by the time I'm done with you you're going to be begging for death. Death will not come easily to you, my son will make sure of that."

At the mention of his son my eyes flickered over to Alpha Alessandro who was watching everything intently. His eyes met mine and I silently begged him to help us, he remained expressionless and blank so after a few seconds I looked away hopelessly.

It was over. We were both going to die.

"No."

Within a seconds Alpha Alessandro was in front of us, blocking us from his dad's. Though I couldn't see the Head Alpha anymore, I could still hear him and the disbelief in his voice was palpable.

"No? What do you mean no, Alessandro?"

Alpha Alessandro replied instantly. "You will not hurt her, no one will." He paused before adding the second part. "No one will touch either of them."

Cami grabbed my hand and gave it a tug causing me to look at her. "What is going on?" She mouthed, looking confused as hell.

"Shh. Don't say or do anything." I mouthed back before focusing my attention back on the two men in front of us.

I couldn't believe what had happened, I didn't think Alpha Alessandro would try and help us, not after our last interaction. Almost every part of me was screaming, 'we're going to get out of this alive' but a small part of me didn't want to get my hopes up too high just in case Alpha Alessandro changed his mind.

"Alessandro?"

Alpha Alessandro straightened his back and made an announcement that had everyone in the room letting out a gasp. "She is my mate."

It was very clear that no one in the room had expected him to say those words, the look on their faces almost had me laughing out loud. I had never seen three people stunned into silence like that, three people that were now struggling to process what was uttered in this room.

"She cannot be your mate." The astonishment in the Head Alpha's voice was loud and clear.

His words were echoed by Alpha Alessandro's mum who finally got up from her seat and spoke. "She's your mate?"

Alpha Alessandro gently pulled me towards him and met my eyes. With tenderness that I wasn't sure he was capable of having, he brushed my hair away from my neck and stroked my neck causing a huge wave of pleasure to run down my body.

Holy shit! What was that?

"You have marked her?" If I thought the Head Alpha was shocked before it was nothing compared to now. He looked as though he was about to pass out or explode into a fit of rage any second now.

"She's your mate." Rosa said again but this time it wasn't a question, it was a more of a statement.

"Oh my god." Cami gasped from behind me.

It seemed like no one knew what to say or do next as we all stood there staring at each other. Alpha Alessandro was still holding me, his proximity and warmth lulling me into a calm frame of mind.

It was hard to comprehend what had just happened. Alpha Alessandro had told his parents that no one could hurt Cami and I because I was his mate. This was actually happening, despite our last interaction he was helping us.

We were going to make it out of this alive.

"You knew what they did and you still protected her?" The Head Alpha was the first to recover and he was angry, very angry. "You chose this human over your cousin?"

"She is my mate."

"And Harlan was your cousin!" The Head Alpha hissed. "You're the Alpha of this pack, you have a duty towards this pack, you have a duty to protect its members and punish those who harm them."

"She.Is.My.Mate." Alpha Alessandro repeated those words again, this time slowly.

His repetition only seemed to agitate and anger his dad even more. "You're an Alpha!" He looked over at me, his eyes filled with anger and disgust. "She needs to pay for her crimes."

"You're right, I am the Alpha and as the Alpha I have decided that my mate nor her sister will be punished for what happened."

His dad let out a humourless laugh. "I am the Head Alpha, I have a say in this too. You have chosen this girl over your oath to the pack."

"I have an oath towards her too." Alpha Alessandro simply said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

The Head Alpha shook his head. "After what she has done, you cannot have them both."

I didn't know what he meant by that but Rosa did as she let out a gasp and covered her mouth. Alpha Alessandro's hold on me tightened slightly as he started down at his dad.

I wasn't unclear about the Head Alpha's words for too long as what he said cleared my all my confusion.

"Choose." The Head Alpha spoke, his voice echoing around the room.

"Your title and status as Alpha or your human mate."

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: Two uploads in two days! I hope you guys liked this chapter

Are you surprised that Alpha Alessandro is protecting Nala and has told his parents that she's his mate? Do you think he will choose Nala or his pack?

What do you make of his parent's reaction?

Let me know what you think is going to happen next

I will try and upload again soon but you can read the full story on www.patreon.com/kayy_b or on my subscription page on www.inkitt.com/kayy_b

Thank you for reading :)

-Kayy xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

774K 17.9K 47
Mia is a sassy girl and a werewolf with an honest heart and, she lives with her father and her older brother, her father is the beta of her pack, Sil...
3.1M 75.4K 26
London was from a pack that was killed by an enemy pack. She was only seventeen when it happened. She was the only one to escape except for a small b...
88.9K 2.4K 24
Wolves have spent an eternity hiding- waiting for the right time to come out. Too scared to share there secrets, wolves stayed in there small packs...
1.5K 58 35
Taliah has two siblings she loves more than anything, a younger less caring brother and a joyful seven year old sister. Taliaha's brother discovers a...