random oneshots | bxb/gxg

By awgenization

oneshots that were mainly on AO3 and now here. More

hello πŸ’•
9 days | sofaygo x lil tecca
jus know | frankthecreator
jus know (part 2) | frankfhecreator (playboiocean included)
everything | bknasty
everything (part 2) | bknasty
you | faygotecca
bknasty
throw away | asaptyler
are we still friends? | 21metro
little story | autumn x summrs
feel good | autumn x summrs
use me | bknasty
use me | bknasty (2)
lotto | twinkansummrs
OD | sahbabii x young thug
loveeeeeee song | playboiocean
the city | destroycarson
can't take it! | twinsummrs
for you interlude | twinsummrs
the titans bride | twinsummrs
we fell in love in october | 21metro
we fell in love in october (2) | 21metro
glitter | faygotecca
the titans bride (2) | twinsummrs
web | vondurk
heated | bknasty
from da heart | playboiocean
antagonist | twinkansummrsοΏΌ
i'm doin fine! | twinsummrs
anything for us | playboi carti x future
back 2 da basics | twinsummrs
seek & destroy | summrs x comethazine
boy | A$APTyler
big flirt | playboiocean
lost and confused! | 21metro
big flirt (2) | playboiocean
get me started | asaptyler
love drought | asaptyler
love drought | asaptyler (2)
nobody's business | playboiuzi
patience | dukekai
since i have a lover | vondurk
wunna dem | kaiduke
glock six (2) | kaiduke
B4L | kai x fanum
album just for you | dukekai
yuck | dukekai
yuck (2) | dukekai
kaifanum
in the hills | yourrage x fanum
album just for you (2) | dukekai
just a taste | yourrage x fanum
just a taste (2) | yourrage x fanum
just a taste (3) | yourrage x fanum
PEACE OF MIND | dukekai
IDK | multi
just a taste (part 4) | yourrage x fanum

glock six | dukekai

2.6K 62 14
By awgenization

in which, they found out they are soulmates.

note: this is based and inspired on a AO3 oneshot by QuietlyWondering—that oneshot was around jaden x tyler. i just did a twist with it

enjoy, this is 4325 words! spent three days on this!

"well you have the name of a male on your back." the doctor flashed the light on kaiser back, making the boy bite his lips in nervousness.

"it says Deshaun, right?"

the doctor nods at his words.

in this life, you're greeted with a soulmate under on condition—you are assigned one. you can fall in love with someone else but your heart is always gonna follow the person you're assigned.

the name markings happened hundreds years ago, when the ancients made a ritual but didn't become successful until the seventh time. ever since, children have been born with the markings or they come through when they get older.

and that's happening to kaiser. unexpectedly it happened one night while streaming, feeling a harsh pain to the whole wide world to see. of course it was clipped, especially when fanum had to come into the room and help him to the bathroom before ending the stream.

"correct, you already looked at it before?"

kai nodded at the question. "i felt it burning my life away." he chuckled.

"well that's a good thing that you felt the first step. it healed pretty well and it's no complications. any questions for me kai?"

"what if i find my soulmate?"

this was a question that he was scared it was gonna come true. like what's he supposed to do in that situation, freeze up like nothing is happening to him?

it's gonna be a scary but meant to be feeling. he's gonna meet his soulmate for christ sakes.

"i will tell you one thing—don't freeze up in the moment. y'all gonna be probably explaining everything if it's a huge age difference or stuff like that. communication needs to be a first."

he took the doctors advice before receiving a subscription for so pain killers for his back.

"okay...thanks doc."

"no problem kai, see you next time."

"so how it'd go?" bruce voice echoed in the whole car as kai waited on his medicine to be done.

"it went okay, it didn't scar me or anything. asked some questions, that's it." he flickered with his fingernail, sighing loudly as he stressed out as ever.

he shouldn't be stressed as he grew prepared for this day but not hitting him like a steel pan.

"what's going on? talk to me." bruce heard the sigh, sitting his phone up after heating up his chipotle.

"keeping my composure is a struggle. i look okay around everyone but deep down inside i'm fucking scared. i prepared myself for this day but damn. i just got famous and now just me being in pain and distraught is all over twitter."

"ignore twitter, fuck what they saying. kai, it's okay to be scared. it's okay to be scared not knowing the unknown. this is a new chapter for you and just need to know how to handle it for yourself."

kai nodded at his words.

"i have a question."

"shoot."

"when you found out that josh was your soulmate, what did you do?"

"i remember this like first day outta jail," they both laughed, "it was some collaboration with some friends and i went, when i first walked in the door, i dropped to my knees. he did also and our friends were concerned as to what was going on. i knew it was him. we talked afterwards when we got our confirmation and...yeah. the rest is history."

kai nodded, "i see.."

"why you ask? you got a male also?"

"yeah, i'm not gonna say his name. not that comfortable with it right now."

"understandable."

"kaiser?" davo questioned, "so you telling me got a male?"

"yeah." he spoke into the airpod, taping up the box for it to be shipped down atlanta.

he got accepted into this gaming group through his friend agent. they been online friends for a little over two years and even met in real life. they was close.

when he heard about AMP, he looked into more after agent encouraged to. they had their little youtube and it was racking up views like crazy.

"bro you know i wasn't gonna judge and the way you hid this from me for two years is crazy."

"shut up—i had to find myself through that. it was a new change in my life and you know i left the army during that time too." duke shakes his head.

"yeah bro but you always could've talk to me."

"yeah that's true." he picked the box before placing it next to the door.

"you ready for atlanta?"

"yeah, all the bad bitches?" he whistled, making davo laugh.

"i hope you have a safe flight there. text me if anything goes wrong."

"you know i will." they both said their goodbyes, hanging up to duke being all alone again, in his tiny apartment.

he said as he sat in his broken chair, deeply signing as the sign of happiness.

"let's chase this money." duke grinned before rubbing his hands.

kai looked at the email that he got.

a new AMP member. interesting.

kai thought as where he was gonna sleep? almost all the rooms are full unless they take all the camera equipment from that one room into the dining room. they never use it anyways.

"yo we got a new guy." fanum came downstairs with a milkshake.

"and you know damn well you're lactose intolerant." kai spoke snatching the drink from him.

"hey..." he frowned.

"aht aht, you not supposed to have this. but yeah i saw, duke dennis."

"he's agent friend and he recommended him to come."

"that's cool, when he's coming?"

"tomorrow."

kai nodded silently before giving the milkshake back, "don't say you need to go the hospital tonight. i'm going to bed..."

"no stream?"

"nah, not feeling it."

"it's because your marking, right?"

kai stopped in his tracks, going clearly in his head. he's been depressed lately and been going into rabbit holes for hours at a time. everything was new and scary for him and he's trying to maintain control.

"no, i'm just been tired from my medicine." kai turned and placed a fake smile then walked away.

he slowly went down to the basement where he called home. he turned his led lights on, sliding off his slides before changing his shirt. he was scared that somebody was gonna walk in to his marking.

he threw his phone somewhere in his room, pulling the covers over him. while laying there, he started crying, crying of him being overwhelmed.

he didn't know fanum followed closely after him, the dominican leaning in as he heard the cries.

he felt bad as he couldn't feel how he feel, not receiving his marking this late in his life. but he knows he needed someone in his corner.

so he walked in his room, removing his shoes before going under the covers. he wrapped his arms around him, hearing kai breaking down even more.

"it's okay, i'm here." fanum spooned him.

kai wiped his eyes, turning his body around to fanum quietly humming. he just stared as he tried to find his words without crying. he's a mess.

"you're not kai, it's okay. promise everything gonna be alright."

kai lips trembled before bursting out crying in his arms.

"t-thank you..." he whispered. he felt the older placed his lips on his forehead, he knew he likes those.

they used to mess with each other but unfortunately ended things before things got too serious. they both know it's always love still for each other.

"no problem, i got you always."

the whole night, kai just cried on his shoulder for another hour before falling asleep on his chest.

it was 12 in the afternoon and they both were still sleeping and far apart. you can tell they both forgot the new member was coming.

"yooo- what the fuck?"

chris bust through the room to kai and fanum sleeping in the same bed. he scratched his head before shaking them up, them both groaning to the disturbance and opening the blinds to show daylight.

"yo get the fuck up! why the fuck fanum in your bed anyways?" chris questioned.

"it's too early for this shit and mind your fucking business," fanum groaned, covering his eyes with a pillow.

"nigga it's 12 in the afternoon! get up, the new dude is upstairs!"

kai popped up slowly, tapping his apple watch to check any messages.

"ight stop hollering, shit..." he yawned, going in the bathroom to take a shower.

soon enough he got dressed and walked out the basement with fanum. fanum slept in a little five minutes after chris left out.

kai looked at the man who was sitting down, his eyes shining as they walked closer. that's weird.

"sorry for us being late," fanum spoke up, "i'm fanum."

"no worries, i'm duke." he stand up shaked his hand.

"hey i'm- ouch!" he tried to reach out before his back burned.

"what the hell..." duke hissed as he felt the sensation of pain on him also.

"hey stop mocking me!"

"i'm not, fuck!" duke fell down to his knees as the whole group know what's going on.

"y'all soulmates!?!?!?" agent questioned, seeing a golden letters pop in the air.

kai blinked before standing up at the letters, seeing them making their names. soon enough duke stand up to the letter of confirmation.

"congrats kaiser and deshaun, y'all found each other soulmates..." fanum read out.

what? kai blinked at the sentence before looking at everyone—specifically duke.

he was gonna pass out.

"i'm going down," kai blinked and tried to take a step before he saw black.

duke kneeled to catch him, seeing everyone in shock. he was in shock more due to the fact he found this out easily.

"where's his room?"

kai and duke sat at a coffee shop together, after feelings and emotions were out the way. they couldn't deal everyone in their ear for the past two days.

kai zoned out into space as he stirred his coffee around. the taller only just stared as he could see it was a rush of emotions.

"when you got your marking?"

"last week. how about you?"

duke nodded, "when i left the army two years ago."

"why you join the army?"

"had to get away from south carolina. it was really nothing left for me you know." he shrugged, looking at his face closely as he looked pretty young, "how old are you if you don't mind me asking.."

"i just turned 18." kai bit his lip, rubbing his thigh.

"oh, i'm 25. i didn't think my other gonna have a huge age gap."

kai nodded, "it's fine, we both legal ages."

"yeah..."

the conversation got quiet afterwards, both parties not knowing what to say. best believe it's confirmed that they both still processing things.

"hey i know this is new to you and it's for me also but i don't want you to shut me out completely. you can still talk to me anytime, soulmates or not. okay?"

kai looked up, "okay."

they soon wrapped up what guidelines that they- well, duke wanted out the both of them which was communication.

kai, whom which was very tired, closed his door as he was finally home after doing some personal things. he turned the tv on to some college football game, resting his body on the bed board.

"kaiiii!" fanum came down the stairs with some food on his plate.

"fanum..." he smiled as the man placed his food down and gave him a hug, placing a kiss on the top of his head.

he blushed at the feeling, "how'd it went?"

"it went good surprisingly. it could've went better if i spoke out more but i was trying to take grasp of everything." kai spoke, taking one of fries off his plate.

"that's good. i talked to him a little bit he came back afterwards and he been working on his room for the night." fanum said, "he seems cool—thick ass southern accent doe."

duke speedily went downstairs, seeing everyone went into their own headquarters until he saw kaiser's door opened.

he decided to go down to say goodnight to him as he seemed like he just came back.

he silently went down, doing three knocks on the door before peeking his head in. he saw fanum was down there also, sitting very closely to kai.

"oh hey," kai smiled, sneakily pushing fanum hand away from his inner thigh.

"hey i just wanna say i'm wrapping up for tonight and say goodnight to you." he walked in a little closer.

"oh goodnight, see you tomorrow."

duke couldn't help but look between them two. it seemed like it was some chemistry between them—the look in fanum eyes to kai body movements to the way they both react to each other.

duke nods, turning his back and dismissing himself.

as he walked back up, he headed to agent room for a quick conversation.

"yo," duke walked in, seeing agent is wrapping up his stream.

"dukeeee, what's up?" agent clicked on something before ending the stream completely.

"quick question," he sat down, "what's up with kai and fanum?"

"on like why they so close?" duke nodded, "close that door, motherfuckers in here nosey as shit."

he shut it before sitting down, "they made it kind of obvious. they was fucking on each other but they ended shit because fanum felt guilty that he was cheating on his girlfriend before she found her soulmate. it wasn't on they caught feelings, nah. never was the reason."

duke nodded, "i see."

"kai might tell you soon, once he get out his shell." agent spin his chair, "oh i forgot to ask you, how you feel about kai?"

"i mean he's cool, he didn't speak a lot in our conversation today."

"give him time to come around, when he do he's mad cool and funny."

"ight."

kai was on stream with a P.O. box opening, seemed to be in good spirits from a few weeks ago.

even more happier that him and duke started talking more and even was on stream together.

"this is mad cool," he unfolded the shirt, smiling in the camera.

duke watched his stream in his new maybach truck from all the money he earned. his own hard owned money. he was proud—excited even.

he even smiled that kai was smiling more, checking his watch to see it was time to go to the club soon.

"damn i gotta hurry up with this P.O. shit...i got places to be." kai check his phone, seeing it was time to go.

"oh it's only two left," kai picked them up before ripping them apart like the others.

"oh it's a mini drawing! thank you to..." he opened the card up, "alexis from chicago! shoutout chiraq."

"just another pair of shorts, these are smooth though. i like the texture." kai folded them back up before throwing them on the bed.

suddenly he heard his right car door open, flight mode turned on as he pulled his gun from under the car seat. he aimed the gun that way, turning his head to only seeing agent with his hands up.

"bro what the fuck, you not in the army anymore."

"my fault, it's a first instinct." duke huffed, letting the car notification go, dinging as the door was open.

he ruffled his dreads around, seeing everyone hopping in the backseats before kai ran down the stairs with his phone and bag.

"bro we late as hell," davis spoke, turning on the lights he can see.

"turn my shit off, what's wrong wit you. you know that's a black people rule."

"it's my fault for us being late, my bad." kai opened the door before shutting it, placing everything in the cup holder before giving duke a hug.

duke was shocked—it was first coming from him. they tried to do physical contact before (besides on stream) but kai always avoided.

he hugged him back, his medium sized hand rubbing his back a little.

"hey dukey." he said lowly.

duke blushed at the nickname but continued to main calm, "hey. you ate?"

"not really."

"why?" he started the car when kai shut his door, everyone relaxing in the back as rod wave came through the car.

"didn't feel hungry today, but i'll eat when we at the club through."

"bro the club chicken wings smack," fanum said behind him, putting his chains on.

"shit y'all making me hungry." duke laughed.

soon enough, they made to the club, parking the car in VIP where some other crew for AMP hopped out the SUV. duke realized that they always deep with security. it's giving overprotected.

kai fixed his watch, standing closely to duke while walking through to honest by future.

"this shit lit!" fanum said in his ear, kai just grinning at his statement.

shit i left my bag... he mentally said in his head, checking his pockets for some money.

"duke..." he pulled on his jacket, grabbing his attention swiftly.

"i left my bag in the car with my money and i wanted wings."

"i gotchu, just wait when we get in da section." duke spoke in his ear in a tone where it makes kai weak in the knees. everytime he do, it just do something to him.

kai ultimately shivered but nods, still following the group.

"dukey..." kai slurred out of his mind, leaning his head on the man who was walking him to the car.

well after having 6 shots and two jello shots, kai was the first knockout for the night. fanum was a close second until a stripper started dancing for him.

duke been taking and watching over him the whole night, didn't want the boy to go and crash out.

"i'm here." he picked and sat him on top of the car, feeling kai's hands all over his body.

"i-i'm s-sorry for being r-rude and pushing y-y-you away..." he hiccuped.

duke froze up at his words, averting his eyes to the other. they always say a drunk man with a mind speaks sober thoughts.

"i'm j-just scared and i-" he was stopped by duke's finger on his lips.

"it's okay. we'll talk about when you're not drunk..."

the shorter just laid his head on his chest, feeling himself being comfortable with the physical touch now. he didn't know why he was so uncomfortable, maybe because it was someone other than his mother and fanum.

the heartbeats of them intertwined together, sitting silence with occasional music coming from the club.

kai pulled himself up, their eyes connecting with the cool winds flying pass them.

"you good love?" duke whispered, rubbing his thighs.

unexpectedly duke heard the unexpected words he thought he would never hear, "kiss me."

duke widen his eyes.

he's drunk, i can't do that...

"i don't think-"

the shorter yanks him down, pressing his lips against the taller. they both were blushing, lips bright red of them couldn't let go each other lips.

"ugh get a room." fanum said.

they quickly pulled away after the fact, not knowing they were like that for a few minutes.

kai face was fully red, raising his head to duke smirking.

"nobody told you to watch nigga," duke grinned, pulling kai down off the car.

"shut up, i'm ready to go." he slurred, opening the door and hopping in. they both peeked in the car to see him sleep right away.

the pair was in duke's room, arms entangling with each other but ultimately having kai on dukes chest.

kai blinked but slowly closing his eyes again, a pound of headache happening.

"shit.." he cursed, quickly opening one eye to see if he didn't wake up duke.

he gotta have tylenol somewhere...

he quietly sneaked away from his arms, going through his connected bathroom he has.

"shit this is nice.." he looked at the custom carpet he has, seeing all the colors were modern. he kinda figured that out through the clothing color.

he pulled the cabinet door before grabbing the pill bottle. he slowly shut it, the mirror turning to see duke behind him.

he jumped, the bottle going in the sink as he turn around.

"you scared me!" kai exclaimed, slapping him.

"sorry. you got a headache?" duke said with a deep tone.

kai felt aroused at his raspy voice but decided to ignore it.

"do i? shit, i never got drunk like this before..." he mumbled as he grabbed the bottle again, feeling the taller's arms going around his waist.

"it's my fault technically, i know you weren't legal to hang like that."

"it's fine, duke. it was a one time experience." kai smiled, swallowing them with water.

he leaned his head back, both standing in silence with them only in their boxers.

"i wanna try this..." duke spoke first, rubbing his hips.

kai looked up for his face being upside down.

"you sure? i mean, we just got to know each other..."

"i'm positive." duke pecked his lips, "but if you aren't comfortable just yet, it's fine-"

kai giggled, making duke cut out his ranting.

"what's funny?"

"when you overthink, it's cute. quite funny."

duke rolled his eyes, looking away blushing.

"but the answer yes. i'll take the try."

duke's smile was ear to ear, showing his diamond grills.

@fanumtv1.9M followers

liked by dukedennis and 840,456 others

fanumtv: the way i don't remember this photo being taken...i needa stop getting drunk like that smh

"and the streamer of the year award goes to..." pinkydoll, a popular tiktok presenting the award.

duke watched the screen as he shown kai nervously rubbing his hands together as he became clammy. it's been a habit of him for awhile.

duke just smiled for him, seeing that he came a long way. both of them did.

today makes a year they been together. all through the blood, sweat and tears, they made it work.

"kai cenat! congratulations!"

kai let that breath that he was holding, smiling as his whole table got up to hug and congratulate him.

duke sneaked in a kiss, "congratulations baby."

kai just kept smiling, walking around tables to get to the stage. he finally made it, walking up the stairs and grabbing the award.

"oh my god, this the second year." kai laughed.

"thank you to the fans that voted and the streamys. i'm a lost for words. two years ago i didn't think i would be here getting awards and being successful as i am now. so thank you." he spoke.

"especially thank you to my husband, duke dennis." he shown off his rings off.

the whole room gasped, people in the technical room looking at the twitch chat going crazy.

"ever since finding out he was my soulmate little over a year ago, i felt my life being complete. i was kinda scared to know what's gonna happen next and few days later, boom he's here. he's been my rock, my world, my motivation, my happiness—everything." kai smiled, "thank you love. happy one year anniversary."

duke smiled and blew him a kiss, kai catching it silently. proud was a understatement, he was grateful for him.

he walked off with stares and shock on people's faces, especially everyone at his table. they didn't think he was gonna say it so soon.

"kai i thought you was gonna say it next week." fanum said.

"nah, this was a perfect time. isn't that right love?" kai rubbed his hand, smiling with love.

"absolutely. i love you." duke kissed his hand.

"ever since y'all got married, y'all don't know how to act," agent mumbled, chewing on a cookie.

"surprise!" kai opened the door to night sky of Los Angeles, them can see the view of hollywood.

they split from everyone so they can have their peace and quiet.

"you didn't have to do this." duke smiled at the decorations and stuff, seeing a small letter on the table.

i hate that the award show landed on our big day so i'm making this up for you. i hope you enjoy,

love kai (your short baby).

"things landed on our day so i have to do this."

"nah i'm fine just having you, i promise." he pecked his lips.

"you sure?"

"i wouldn't ever say my answer then." duke hummed, "also you forgot to say something in the presentation.."

"and that was..?"

"we got married 3 months ago on this day too."

"oh i know but they didn't need know all that. too much information."

"well our marriage was already too much, i mean..." he looked around.

kai hit him on his chest, "shut up."

they both laughed, quieting down when they hit the balcony. kai leaned on the railing, checking the lights and the people walking around.

"you know duke since i haven't told you, but i think i'm ready."

"ready to do- oh." duke flustered up, his dreads hiding his red face.

"don't hide away from me now, you brought it up first!"

"yeah i did but i never thought we was gonna get to the topic again." duke said quickly, rubbing the back on his head.

kai laughed, "you cute when you get nervous. but what do you say?"

"if you ready, i'm ready love." his thick southern came off, bringing kai closer by his waist.

"so what you waiting for?"

@kaicenat 5.6M followers

liked by dukedennis and 1,243,600 others

kaicenat: me in the back and yall when i announced that we was married ☠️

so how was it? be honest 😩

no sex scene, i'm sorry.

thank you for reading 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 4.6K 44
Just some random Larry Stylinson one shots I wrote :) Mostly fluff so read at your own risk !
199K 1.5K 128
The Boys One Shot :D
17.4K 250 68
Just some more Byler Oneshots!
18.7K 1.1K 18
"𝙒𝙀'𝙍𝙀 𝘼 π™‹π™€π™π™π™€π˜Ύπ™ π™ˆπ˜Όπ™π˜Ύπ™ƒ π™ˆπ˜Όπ˜Ώπ™€ 𝙄𝙉 𝙃𝙀𝙇𝙇."