Captured

By Kayy_B

Nala would do anything for her sister Cami, even cover up the murder of the visiting Alpha's cousin. She did... More

Synopsis
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Update: Please read
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty- Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three

Chapter Sixty Six

3.2K 110 7
By Kayy_B

Chapter Sixty-Six

Though the door had been slammed shut for a few minutes now, I still laid on the ground staring at it.

What just happened?

My mind was trying to process it but it was struggling, it didn't help that my neck was still throbbing too.

Why would he think I planned this? How was it possible to even plan this? Yes I had been trying my hardest to get me and Cami out of this mess ever since that fateful night but even I hadn't thought of doing that.

Realistically what had I actually done? What had I said? I tried to think back to what I said that could have possibly triggered his wolf to mark me, however, I was finding it difficult.

He had told me that he would help Cami, ask for a lenient sentence and I had embraced him unexpectedly. I highly doubt it was the closeness between us that affected him, we had been in so many compromising positions before and nothing even remotely close to what transpired today had ever happened.

Was it because it was the first time we had been intimate in a non-sexual way?

Surely it couldn't be that? Perhaps it was something I said? I racked my brain for anything unusual I had said that could have made him react like that.

Before he marked me I told him that where we to have met differently, I would have wanted him, I would have wanted to be his mate, his Luna. After that all he kept saying was 'my mate, my Luna.'

Was that the trigger word? Luna.

How was I supposed to know it would set him off? I hadn't said the word first, he had. He told me that I would have made a good Luna. He mentioned the word Luna first, not me!

He couldn't blame this on me, no way.

Getting up from the floor, I tried opening the door but it was locked. Seriously? He locked the door?

"Alpha Alessandro!" I began banging on the door. "Alpha Alessandro!"

I continued knocking on the door despite no response for him. The guards that were on the hallway watched me but neither of them did anything.

"Alpha Alessandro!" I kept knocking and knocking and knocking to the point where my hands were becoming both sore and numb.

What had developed between us wasn't my fault and he couldn't blame this on me. He couldn't go back on his words either, it wasn't right, it wasn't fair. He said he would help Cami, he couldn't back out or changed his mind now.

After a while I gave up my persistent knocking and sat down on the ground, leaning my head against the door. I would wait him out, I don't care how long it took, he would have to leave his office at some point.

"Nala." A deep voice said from above me.

Glancing up, I found Beta Kieran standing over me with a bemused look on his face.

"Hi." I simply said, trying to give him a smile but it came out as a grimace.

Beta Kieran raised an eyebrow. "Hi."

"I'm waiting for Alpha Alessandro." I informed him, he was probably wondering why I was sat on the floor in front of the Alpha's office.

"I see. Does he know you're waiting for him?"

I nodded. "Yep, I've knocked." Like a million times but he's not answering, I added mentally.

"You need to go back to your room Nala."

I shook my head. "No, I need to talk to Alpha Alessandro. It's important."

"Nala, don't make me drag you back." Beta Kieran threatened.

I had no doubt that he would do just that but I had to speak to Alpha Alessandro. I had to let him know that I hadn't planned this, I had no idea he would mark me like that.

"Can I try one more time?" I asked Beta Kieran who nodded.

Standing up, I straightened my back and pounded on the door with as much strength as I could.

"Alpha Alessandro!"

"Okay that's enough." Beta Kieran pulled me away from the door.

"Can I try again? Maybe he didn't hear me?"

Beta Kieran looked at me incredulously. "The whole pack heard you Nala."

"Okay." I muttered dejectedly. "I'll go back to my room."

What should I do now? I had less than two days to figure something out. My only other option was to convince Cami not to say anything, however, she seemed so determined to tell the truth.

God, why was she so stupid and stubborn?

A sudden idea popped into my head, causing me to stop in my tracks.

"Beta Kieran." I began to say but was rudely interrupted.

"You are not going back." Beta Kieran said firmly.

"No it's not that." I quickly said. "Do you know where Teresa is?"

Surprise flittered across Beta Kieran face. "Yes."

"Can you get in touch with her please?"

He narrowed his eyes in suspicion. "Why?"

Think Nala, think!

"Before she left she told me that if I needed to talk to her I should ask you or Alpha Alessandro. I've tried Alpha Alessandro, as you saw, so can you get in touch with her please?"

My brain came up with the lie and my mouth uttered those words so smoothly that even I was impressed with myself.

Hope filled my body as I noticed that Beta Kieran looked like he was considering it.

"Can you tell her I need her to come back here ASAP please?"

Beta Kieran didn't say anything as he stared at me.

"Please Beta Kieran." I begged. "If you think about it, if I'm lying, which I'm not, but if I am Teresa will tell you and.."

"Fine." Beta Kieran interrupted my pleading.

Yes! I couldn't believe that worked!

"Thank you, thank you!"

Beta Kieran nodded and we continued to walk back to my room in silence. Once we got there, I turned around to Beta Kieran.

"Please can you call her soon? It's very urgent."

Beta Kieran let out a chuckle. "You're a demanding human, aren't you? Not at all worried about the consequences." He paused before adding something more quietly. "I can only think of one reason why."

His words confused me but at this moment in time I didn't have time to delve into that. I had more important things to think and worry about.

"Thank you." I told him sincerely before walking into my room.

"Where have you been?" Cami immediately asked as soon as I stepped inside.

Discreetly, I flattened my hair to my sides so you couldn't see my neck. I wasn't sure if it still had blood on or if the mark was visible.

"Trying to figure out a way to get us out of this." I told her as I shut the door behind me.

"I already told you, I'm wa-"

"I know, you want to tell the truth. You don't care what happens next." I shook my head and sighed. "It's been a long day, we'll talk about it tomorrow."

I didn't want to have this conversation with her again, it was exhausting. I needed a shower and some rest.

"I need to have a shower." I told her as I grabbed some clothes from the chest drawer.

"Are you okay?" Cami asked softly.

No, I wasn't okay and I don't think either of us will be.

"I'm fine." I muttered as I stepped around her and went into the bathroom.

Turning the shower on, I let the hot water cascade over my body and relax my stiff muscles. I watched as the water swirled around before going down the drain, wishing it was that easy to wash away my problems.

@=#~=~#=@

I had a plan. I had multiple plans and one of them would have to work.

First plan was to talk Cami out of it, I spent all night and the following day talking to Cami, trying to reason with her and explain what would happen to her if she went ahead with it but I had no luck.

The girl was as stubborn as a mule.

With no time to waste, I moved on to my second plan. Alpha Alessandro. The second plan didn't work either, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get in touch with Alpha Alessandro. He didn't want to see me, I went to his office, I begged the guards to take me to where he was but nothing worked. He didn't want to see me.

Teresa was the main ingredient for my third plan. If Beta Kieran kept his word and did in fact contact her, she would be here soon. She knew the truth about what happened and while she was here she was willing to help me. I remember her saying she would protect family and though I had no idea what she was talking about or why she was saying that to me at that time, now I knew the truth.

She knew I was her cousin's mate and she would help me. If Alpha Alessandro wasn't going to help us, Teresa would. I would beg for her help, other than Alpha Alessandro, the only other person who could influence Alpha Alessandro's dad would be Teresa.

Waiting for her to arrive was nerve wracking, I was losing my mind while Cami remained calm. Was she not scared of what was to come? I was completely petrified.

I wish I could have seen Alpha Alessandro, not just to convince him to change his mind and help us but to tell us what was going to happen.

What will happen at this meeting? Who will be there? There were so many unknowns and so many questions.

Time was not on our side and before I knew it, the time had come for us to meet with Alpha Alessandro's dad.

Today was the day our fate would be decided.

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter 

The story is almost coming to an end, what do you think is going to happen next

I will upload again in a few days but you can read the full story on www.patreon.com/kayy_b or on my subscription page on www.inkitt.com/kayy_b

Thank you for reading :)

-Kayy xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.9K 2.4K 24
Wolves have spent an eternity hiding- waiting for the right time to come out. Too scared to share there secrets, wolves stayed in there small packs...
474K 24K 41
When Leah is gifted with an abusive mate, you'd think she would give up on werewolves altogether. But a new experience opens her mind and heart to pa...
15.3K 231 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
104K 3.3K 26
Being a Human and Werewolf is not that hard as it seems. Well, that is what my mother said. My life is not what it seems is not normal is very compl...