A Wind After The Winter • Boo...

By LucaYukimi

Winds have always been together with the other elements, Storm; Rain; Sun; Lightning; Mist; Cloud. Making the... More

➱ DISCLAIMER
· o ·
:: 0.1 ::
· i ·
· ii ·
· iii ·
· iv ·
· v ·
· vi ·
· vii ·
· viii ·
· ix ·
· x ·
· xi ·
· xii ·
· xiii ·
· xiv ·
· xv ·
· xvi ·
· xvii ·
· xviii ·
· xix ·
· xx ·
:: 0.2 ::
· xxi ·
· xxii ·
· xxiii ·
· xxiv ·
::0.3::
· xxv ·
· xxvi ·
· xxvii ·
· xxviii ·
· xxix ·
· xxx ·
· xxxi ·
· xxxii ·
· xxxiii ·
· xxxiv ·
· xxxv ·
· xxxvi ·
· xxxvii ·
· xxxviii ·
· xxxix ·
· xxxx ·
:: 0.4 ::
· xxxxi ·
· xxxxii ·
· xxxxiii ·
· xxxxiv ·
· xxxxv ·
· xxxxvi ·
· xxxxviii ·
· xxxxix ·
· xxxxx ·
· xxxxxi ·
· xxxxxii ·
· xxxxxiii ·
· xxxxxiv ·
· xxxxxv ·
· xxxxxvi ·
· xxxxxvii ·
· xxxxxviii ·
· xxxxxix ·
· xxxxxx ·
· xxxxxxi ·
· xxxxxxii ·
· xxxxxxiii ·
· xxxxxxiv ·
· xxxxxxv ·
· xxxxxxvi ·
· xxxxxxvii ·
· xxxxxxviii ·
· xxxxxxix ·
· xxxxxxx ·

· xxxxvii ·

40 2 15
By LucaYukimi

• The Sky and Snow of the 10th Generation Vongola

"Senpai!" Yuki slam her hands on Hibari's table who is peacefully doing his paper works before Yuki came into his office. He has disappeared from Namimori for some time so his paper works has compiled and he wants them done. But how can he do these paperworks if this girl is annoying him!?

"Senpai! Who was that girl beside

 Tsunayoshi?! She's so pretty! I have to know her name!" Yuki bombard him with questions the moment after that night about the woman that she saw inside the office of his boss. Yuki have to know her name, after all, it's the last name that will confirm which bloodline she is. 

"It's none of your business." 

Yuki pouts, "I also want to know her name. She's important to Tsunayoshi, right?"

"I won't tell you about the future, Kazehaya Yuki."

"Touché."

Hibari seems a little surprised that she gave up that easily and she sits on the couch of his office. 

 __________

Yuki's pov:

I really dislike not knowing anything.... I sat on the couch, putting my leg on another, leaning my head on the couch, looking at the ceiling. Just thinking about that woman being important to Tsunayoshi gives me a bitter feeling. 

His smile is so pure and happy on that picture, as well as the smile of that woman. 

I closed my eyes. 

I wonder if the future Tsunayoshi will also find that woman.. and smile like he does on that picture... It makes me want to live and see that image for myself. Tsunayoshi smiling happily with the woman he loves. 

I want to see it. 

I chuckled internally. If Keira hears that, she'll probably be happy that I finally have something I want to see on the future so that I want to live. 

But still.... That woman is really pretty, I want to see her too. Maybe I should find her when I return. She's a mana user, I am sure I will find her. After all, I am the leader of the Court right now.

I feel like.... I know her somewhere.

__________

3rd person's pov:

Hibari carry Yuki to one of the spare room on his foundation and lay there. The girl have the audacity to sleep on his office. He once again hold back a sigh and tuck the girl in. He feels like he is becoming a parent to this girl. Maybe because she is from the 10 years ago, she is still a child after all. 

"Mr. Kyoya." He heard Kusakabe from outside. He stand up and open the shoji door, "What?"

"Tsunayoshi Sawada is outside. He said that he wants to have a conversation with you." 

"What is it?"

"I don't know, sir. He wishes to speak about it personally to you."

"Let him in."

Kusakabe lead Tsunayoshi to the room that Hibari and Reborn once talked

"Mr. Hibari... Is Yuki my Snow Guardian?" He didn't even hesitated to ask which is very unlike him. Even when he is sitting in front of the guardian fears, he isn't wavering and is sitting straight. 

Hibari stares at him. He is quite amused. He didn't expected the younger Tsunayoshi to have this demeanor on him. He is calm, almost like in his Hyper Dying Will state. He bets that if he says yes, he will accept it like Yuki, "What made you think of that, Tsunayoshi Sawada."

"Eh?" The boy was taken a back for a second and then sweat, "Uhmm... It's just that... Whenever we have a conversation about the Snow Guardian... the person that appears on my mind is Yuki. Her name also means Snow... Some times she reminds me of the snow because of her skin and her eyes...." He trailed, remembering all of the moments he had with Yuki,

"She's like a.. melting snow." He said. When he first saw Yuki, she doesn't smile. She smiles... but it's not like the smile she have now... It's more like forced before. You know, instead of it being warm, it's more like cold because it's forced. But overtime.. as she spends time with them, her smiles has been becoming warm... Luke warm. There is still coldness on them... but as Tsunayoshi look at it for much longer, it's more of a sad smile than a cold one. 

And thus he thought, that Yuki is like a melting ice or snow. He finds it cliché that he thought of that.... But Yuki really reminds him of the snow. Sometimes he sees her eyes sparkling, her skin is pale which reminds him of snow; the tip of her hair is baby blue, it kinda reminds him of ice. 

But what gave more reason to ask if Yuki is his Snow Guardian, is the feeling on his chest and head. Something on his head says that Yuki is his Snow Guardian. Reborn said that he have Hyper Intuition like the Vongola Primo. Something on his heart says that Yuki is also his Snow Guardian... but the feeling on his heart is more like bitter than anticipation. 

It's like reaching to something that it can never reach.

(A: suddenly, I want to give Primo a happy ending... | Y: don't kid me now! it has already been decided! Luca, stop playing "Midnight Rain" for freak sake! We are not shipping them! | L: it's not for Tsunayoshi and Yuki you know! *crying* I understand Primo so well...)

"She is indeed your Snow Guardian."

"I see.." Tsunayoshi look down with a soft smile. 

"You do not feel betrayed?"

"I know Yuki have her reasons for not telling me... And, I feel relief to know that she is really my Snow Guardian." He smiles brightly at the man causing his eyes to dilate a little, "I trust Yuki after all." But still... His heart have the tint of sadness from her lies. 

Just... how long has she been lying to him.

'It's the same.' Hibari thought as he sips on his tea, 

"Whatever Lady Yuki do, Tsunayoshi Sawada will always forgive her..."

That woman's words is true. He really shouldn't doubt her anymore when she returns.

"He have Vongola Primo's blood after all."

'The Vongola will always be stupid.' Hibari insulted. What makes him wonder is how did that woman knew this would happen? She was also the one who told him that the future will have a war on it and the past of themselves will be here on the future. But he heard most of the plan from Tsunayoshi, his boss. 

He could only close his eyes remembering their conversations. 

"Because Lady Yuki is the beloved Princess and Snow Guardian of Vongola."

~~~

Yuki blinks at Tsunayoshi who is smiling at her, "Tsunayoshi... why are you here?" She tilts her head a little to the side. The brunette only smile at her, "I came to check on you. Mr. Hibari said that you are well here." 

"Well... Yes." Yuki joined him to return to the hideout, "By the way, how is your training lately?" Yuki asked on pure curiosity. Tsunayoshi sweat a little as he remembers how harsh Lal on training him; he sometimes wonder how did the infant Colonello endured all of that, "Well... It's been great. Reborn is there too."

Yuki smile brightly at him, "I see."

Tsunayoshi stares at her, until his eyes became bitter, 'I wonder..... If Yuki did approach me because she wants to be my friend... or because she knows that she will be my guardian...' His bangs hid his eyes, 'If she did approach me because she is my guardian and she chose me as her Sky.... She already knows about me from the start being a candidate for Vongola Decimo.' 

He purse his lips, '......Yuki... already knows it from the start.' 

"Yuki."

The girl stopped from her step with a bitter smile showing on her face, "Yes?" She didn't turn to him. She waited... and waited. She has already expected this to come. To be honest, she can just manipulate his memories... but she doesn't want to do that to her adorable Tsunayoshi.

Tsunayoshi braced himself to ask only one question, only one question he wants Yuki to answer, "What are you hiding from me?" He hold back his breathe unconsciously as he clenched his hand in anticipation. Bracing himself from what will Yuki tell him. He is expecting that whatever she will say will hurt him, he will feel betrayed. 

Yuki turn to him with a bitter smile, "You already know about me being your Snow Guardian, right?" Tsunayoshi nodded, "Why... didn't you told  me?" Yuki smiles at him, "If I tell you I am the your Snow Guardian... You will avoid me, right?"

Tsunayoshi's eyes dilated a little, "After all, Luca said that Snow melts from the Sky's warmth." Those words slowly got into him, making him realize...

That Yuki will die if she continues to get near him.

His body unconsciously took a step back.

"See?"

"N-No. I didn't-"

"I don't want Tsunayoshi to avoid  me. It hurts the Element for their Sky to avoid them and be away from them. That's why... I don't want to tell you." Yuki grins, "It's fun to be around Tsunayoshi after all."

Tsunayoshi's eyes widen a little, thinking; Ah... That is Yuki's real smile. Not the forced on, not the cold one, not both... But a warm smile. 

The Snow... has finally melted.

(A: Die b*tch!! WHAHAHAHHAHA )

"I am also the Princess of Vongola."

Tsunayoshi blinked, "But the Princess of Vongola that Ms. Luca mentioned is named Yuki de Obeli-"

"That's me." Yuki pointed at her self and Tsunayoshi's eyes shaken a little, "That's my name 4 years ago." Yuki look at him with a serious smile, "It seems like I surprised you too much."

He is already frozen on his spot, "Bu-But how!? How can it be?! Is Kazehaya a fake name!? Why did you hid it?!" Yuki nodded, "Yes. Kazehaya is a fake name, but I soon turned it to be my real surname. About why I am hiding it.... it's because my father wants to kill me. I have to hide my identity."

Tsunayoshi stopped on grasping his hair and panicking, also stressing. He turn his head to Yuki with horror, "K-Kill?! You father wants to kill you!?"

Yuki nodded with a cheerful smile on her face. Tsunayoshi almost paled on how could she smile like that when her own father wants to kill her!? He wants to fainting right now. So he was right all along about Yuki being the princess!!?

The raven girl touches his back which made him flinch, "Do you hate me now?" She asked. Tsunayoshi turn to her, "No! Why would I!?" Yuki blinked at him with surprise, "Well, I lied to you right?"

"You did those for a reason!... and you told me those reasons... You don't want to endanger us... right? That's why you hide your real name and identity..." Tsunayoshi trailed off. Yuki smile widely at him, "Yes! Thank you for understanding me."

Tsunayoshi smiled at her as well. Asking Yuki directly is probably the best decision he has ever done.... 

"Hey, Yuki. Why does you father want you dead?... If you don't mind me asking."

"Because my mother died giving birth to me."

"Eh!? That's it!? Shouldn't he have taken care of you because your mother loves you so much that she was willing to die just to gave birth to you..? You are his daughter as well."

"I don't know."

"I can't tell the others that you are the Snow Guardian, right?" Yuki shook her head, "Remember the duty of the Snow Guardian? Show in times of need. Hide behind the Cloud and only the Sky can see."

"Right.... Yuki, will you help us to return to the future? I'm sure it'll be great if-" 

"Tsunayoshi." Yuki cut his sentence and look at him seriously, "I will help you, if you need it." 

"But right now-"

Yuki smiles brightly at him, "I'm sure you can do it!" She placed a hand on his shoulder, "I believe in you, Tsunayoshi." 

~~~

Days pass very fast, and quite painfully for Tsunayoshi is in individual training on Lal. Yuki has stayed on the hideout much longer than before, and they all have noticed that Yuki's smiles lately has been really bright, as well as her closeness to Tsunayoshi. She sometimes help with taking care of the kids with Fuuta who is very delighted about it and the kids enjoy her presence too. While Haru, Kyoko, and Bianchi do the chores. 

"You seems to be having many clothes, Yuki.. Did they came from Mr. Hibari?" Tsunayoshi asks as she once again clean his wounds, "Well... yes.. I don't even know where he got them." Yuki sweat. Today, she wears a long black skirt with a black belt on it, and a plain lavender blouse. It seems like her clothes these days are getting modest and modest. 

The brunette only laugh. He really hoped Yuki will join them in battle, but still, he doesn't want her hurt... The urge to protect is probably she is the Princess of Vongola. Reborn had said it before to him before randomly, that Yuki is stronger than Hibari. Looking at the fact that she can be with the harsh prefect unharmed, it's confirmed. Reborn not making Yuki join them... he probably feel the same as Tsunayoshi. 

Yuki refused it join them, and he doesn't want to force her. 

As for Yuki, her physical is getting better as days pass. Maybe her body was just adjusting on this future, that's why she felt weak. Or... did the non-trinisette affected her despite the protection Damien gave her..  But either way, she is fine now. 

"Thank you, Yuki." Tsunayoshi smiles as he look at his patch up wounds. He finds it strange that every next day, his wounds are not there anymore. Lal... is really not giving him any softness on their training... 

"You are welcome. Gokudera and Yamamoto are getting a lot better these days. They might join you any day now."

"Y-Yes.. I heard from Haru and Kyoko too... But I hope they recover completely first." The brunette worriedly smiled. Yuki gently smiled at him, "I'm sure they'll completely recover before they begin to train again. They don't want to worry you after all."

Some time later, Yuki sneaks into Yamamoto and Gokudera's infirmary rooms secretly. She knows these two will somehow force themselves to get up and train if it is t help Tsunayoshi, so she'll heal them now.

The next day,

"All three are present,  then." Lal crossed her arms, "As I've mentioned, you'll be starting a new training course today. It's called the "Individual Assault Training Program."" 

"Individual... training...?"

Reborn smirks, "Just like Tsuna's been receiving a one-on-one training with Lal Mirch these past ten days, you'll each get your own home tutor to train you, same as during the Ring Battle." He explained and look at Yamamoto, "For example, the one I'm training is... Yamamoto."

The young man pointed at himself, quite surprise and happy at the same time. Bianchi enter the training room and announced that she will be the one in charged of Gokudera's training, which the young man didn't agreed at first but eventually did but he still faints at the sight of Bianchi.

It worries Tsunayoshi, "This is not going to work at all!! We better stop this now!!" 

"You should devote to your own training." Reborn shot Tsunayoshi on the forehead with Dying Will Flames and he fall back to the floor, "Oi.. Tsuna?" Yamamoto worriedly said when the brunette didn't stand up.

Strong orange flames appeared on his forehead and he got on one knee as his mitten gloves turn into leather gloves with X mark on the back. He stand up completely and every one on the room could feel his growth over the past days, especially Yamamoto and Gokudera. 

"That's incredible, boss! The intensity has increased even more!!" 

"You're like a totally different person. You've improved leaps and bounds ahead of us." 

Sky Flames intensify on Tsunayoshi's hands and he landed in front of Lal Mirch before they knew it, "Shall we begin, Lal Mirch?" But he was answered, "I'm no longer training you. You have not attained the level 1 expected of you at all. I've realized that you will not be able to improve as much as I'd hope for in such a short time." 

"But this really is all I have." 

"Your power is far greater than this!" 

A tornado of purple flames suddenly attacked him out of nowhere and Tsunayoshi immediately flew away from it using his flames. He landed on the wall but the cloud flames still followed him. He stretch his arms out and harden his flames to block it which caused an explosion when they collide. 

 Tsunayoshi frowned as he blocks the spiky ball surrounded by strong intensity of Cloud Flames. He caught a glimpse of a certain man through the flames, "If you don't pay attention, you will die."

"It's you!"

"I'm going to prey open all of your abilities."

Yuki who is appeared on the training room with Hibari smiled brightly at the lovely display that welcome her and thought, 'Hibari's flames are really beautiful...' Her eyes soften a little. She was admiring too much that she didn't noticed Fuuta coming onto the room with Lambo.

Tsunayoshi grits his teeth as he tried his best to stop Hibari's box animal and flames from crushing him. While the culprit just stares, "This level of power is far cry from your future self."

Desperate showed in Tsunayoshi's eyes as he concentrated his flames.

Dying Will Zero Point Breakthrough: First Edition!!!

The Storm and Rain smiled as they saw what their boss is doing but Lal said otherwise. The Cloud box weapon surrounded the Decimo in the form of clouds and multiplied in a fast pace. Tsunayoshi tried to stop them by freezing but there are too many and fast. The Cloud box weapon completely surrounded Tsunayoshi and sealed him inside the sphere that they surrounded him. 

This caused an internal panic to Yamamoto and Gokudera while Reborn just watched it all. The Cloud Ring on Hibari's finger shatters, and Yuki smirked under the hand she placed on the lower half of her face.

The spiked sphere fall to the floor. 

"Tsu-Tsuna!!"

"Boss!!"

"What is that...? He's turned into a ball!!" 

"It's the globe of needles form." Hibari said, "It's an airtight sphere molded with the Cloud Flames, making it completely impervious. It's impossible for  for him to break through the sphere with either his physical strength or his flames." Hibari smiled as he touch the sphere,, "It's an airtight, so the oxygen within the sphere is limited. If you don't get out quickly. You will die."

Tsunayoshi heard his words from the inside and got alarmed. 

"Are you insane!?" Gokudera yelled, "You think you can just show up 10 days later and try to kill the boss!? Let him out!!" 

Hibari look at him with a unkind smile, "The weak will be buried; that's a given. To begin with even if I have a reason to kill Sawada Tsunayoshi, there is no reason why I should let him live." He then look at Yuki, "You spoiled him too much, Yuki." 

The girl only returned his smile, "You think so?" Some might think of it as a random exchange, but Yuki and Hibari knows that Tsunayoshi could do much better than this if only Yuki told him about his powers and taught him early on; he could've break this sphere with no problem.

"We should begin our training too." The two worried guardians flinched a little when Reborn's voice suddenly came from behind them, "Wa-Wait a minute, Mr. Reborn!! If we don't stop this, the boss will...!!" Gokudera shouted and Yamamoto agrees with him, "Hibari is serious..."

 "I know he is. That's why it has to be Hibari." This quite confused the two, and Reborn continued, "Every generation, the boss must overcome the Vongola trial. The trial cannot be compromised, so a genuine threat is necessary." 

And thus the two younger guardian was taken away by their respective tutors. And the only one left in the training room is Lal, Kusakabe, Hibari, Yuki, and Tsunayoshi that is inside the sphere. 

Yuki felt again something on her chest, 'Oh... It must be Chrome."

____________

You know, the Sky and the Snow is so sad. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 9.3K 67
"To think that all the mysteries bottled up in me would hurt you so much...I'm sorry." Twins. Sawada Hiroshi and Sawada Tsunayoshi are twins. They ar...
191K 5.6K 40
The Vongola and its allies are rumored to be overprotective of their boss/friend, the soon-to-be tenth Vongola boss, Sawada Tsunayoshi. However, no o...
139K 4.2K 31
They had it. They couldn't stand to see their Sky suffer any longer. It's time to take action. It's time to let these losers see how great their Sky...
202K 4.9K 23
The story takes place three years after the Curse of the Rainbow Arc. Tsuna finally agreed to be the Vongola Decimo. He and his Guardians are now in...