✓ Be born again or leap into...

By ruwen05026

Be born again or leap into the abyss. Sunset fish Author: Or in the abyss, or in the abyss Or died in the las... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
338
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
End

163

18 0 0
By ruwen05026

HomeHello, welcome to the whole novel network (www.qbxs5.cc). For mobile phone users, visit m.qbxs5.ccYou are not logged in! | Read History | Login | Register

Full Fiction NetworkHomeStackslistVideo

The search starts here...

M romance novels traverse the novel, the president of the rich family, delay in pure beauty fantasy novels, modern urban rebirth novels, fairy and martial arts overhead historyScience fiction supernatural online game novels synthesize others

Home > Delay in Pure Beauty > Reborn or Leap into the Abyss > Section 163

default

Word color

Size

default

Scrolling screen

Previous chapterdirectoryNext chapterBookmarkVote for referrals

Born again or leaping into the abyss verse 163

Title: Reborn or Leap into the Abyss Author: Xiyu Word count: 3034

Heck, thinking about it like this, I always think it's amazing that I like this man!

Long Zhanye looked at the appearance of Yuan smiling more and more brightly, gently raised his eyebrows, his handsome face came closer, and slowly spoke: "Little fool, who are you thinking about, laughing so happily."

"Thinking about you."

This answer without hesitation instantly amused Long Zhanye and kissed him fiercely.

Long Zhanye still spent the night in Yuan's room, but before Yuan woke up the next day, he had already left. Or after Yuan woke up, he touched the slightly cool position beside him, and a feeling of depression overflowed in his heart.

For the first time, Long Zhanye left before he woke up... Walking in such a hurry, is there something wrong?

"Hmph, don't say a word when you leave, next time you come, see how I clean you up." Or Yuan grumbled while starting to pack up his things to go to the assembly.

The Taoist Temple of the Daomen is at the peak of the Jade Void Flash, and the way to go to and leave the Taoist Temple is to ride the huge spirit crane raised by the Taoist Temple, of course, if the cultivator with extremely high cultivation has his own flying magic weapon or flying spirit beast, he can also ride the magic weapon or spirit beast to ascend to the Jade Void Front.

Or it was not too early for him to come, when he came to Hetai, in addition to the senior brother Danxia who led them to the Jade Pill Spirit Sect to arrive first, there was also a handsome-looking and fair-skinned young man, this young man's name was Xu Ruoming, he was the same group of disciples who entered the Daomen at the same time as or in Yuan, and his performance among the disciples of the same period was very good, but he never gave him a good face in Yuan.

Or in the yuan has always been approachable, and the relationship with the senior brothers and disciples of the Daomen is quite good, but for some reason it seems that there is something wrong with this Xu Ruoming, Xu Ruoming does not give him a good face, and he does not like to talk with Xu Ruoming.

Over time, there was such a strange phenomenon among the disciples in the same period, Xu Ruoming and he seemed to be divided into two camps, the two camps have always been open and secret battles, usually like referring to who the teacher brother praised, and what special rewards did the teacher get every day, who was the fastest to ascend, who was better in the competition had to fight, which also made Yu Yuan very helpless, always felt that he was inexplicably dragged into a strange circle.

"Senior Brother Danxia is good." Or in Yuan greeted Senior Brother Danxia very politely, and when he saw Xu Ruoming who didn't look at himself, he directly ignored the other party.

Anyway, the two of them have been 'bad friends' for a long time, and it has long been no secret between the junior brothers in the same period, and he has no interest in sticking his hot face to each other's cold asses.

"Well, little junior brother is good." Senior Brother Danxia showed a gentle smile on his face, "I didn't see you yesterday, so I asked Senior Brother Lu to inform you, the approximate details, Junior Brother knows?"

"Well, got it, thank you Senior Brother for your concern."

"Senior Brother Danxia, or Junior Brother, but it was not easy to pass the examination of the grassroots disciples of the Daomen, yesterday in the allocated single room must have had a good rest, you see how full of spirit Junior Brother is today." Xu Ruoming on the side spoke lightly.

Obviously, it sounded like a light and breezy word, but listening to it or hearing it in Yuan's ears, he heard a very strange ironic taste, which made Yuan feel extremely distressed in his heart.

New disciples of the Daomen have to pass the examination to become grassroots disciples, while those who do not pass have to leave the Daomen, and whether the disciples who leave will become ordinary people or continue to cultivate as scattered cultivators in the future, then only they have to decide.

Or in Yuan passed the test, Xu Ruoming of course also passed the examination, but the results of the examination were not announced, but it was rumored among the senior brothers that the examination of the grassroots disciples this time was quite difficult, and the results of the examination of Yuan and Xu Ruoming were all high-quality, no wonder Xu Ruoming did not have a good face at all when he saw him at the moment.

"That's of course, after sleeping and eating with senior brothers and brothers for ten years, suddenly allocating a single room, of course, it is a novelty, senior brother Xu, aren't you also full of red light." Or a gentle smile on Yuan's face.

Gee, hanging this little face really makes him feel very uncomfortable, who the hell is he provoking?

"Hmph." Xu Ruoming snorted coldly, his face was very ugly, "You..."

Seeing that Xu Ruoming was about to say something, a crisp voice came, interrupting him, and Senior Brother Lu ran over with a bright face.

"Or Junior Brother, you came so early!"

"Senior Brother Lu is good." Or a gentle smile on Yuan's face, for this kind and sunny senior brother, he still liked it in his heart.

"Or junior brother is good."

A faint voice sounded, and a slender figure appeared behind Senior Brother Lu, and the person who came looked at him or Yuan, with a sly chuckle at the corner of his mouth.

[194] In its place,

"or Junior Brother is good."

A clear voice belonging to the boy sounded, and before he could react, he was hugged into a warm embrace from behind, with a lazy smile on his face and a delicate chin resting on his shoulder.

At the same time that the young man approached or abyssed, Xu Ruoming's face suddenly changed, and he shouted angrily, "Gu Lin Yuan, you... What do you mean by this, let him go for me, is it the other way around?!

"Senior brother, how can you say that, the senior brother often teaches us to help each other and love, and I am not your subordinate, this 'anti'... Hum. Gu Lin Yuan was unmoved, put one arm around Yuan Yuan's shoulder, and walked towards the two-meter-tall giant spirit crane: "Or junior brother, it has been ten years since I entered the Daomen, this is the first time to leave the Jade Void Mountain, if we return early from the Jade Pill Spirit Sect, let's go to the market together." Listening

to the other party's words, or the corner of Yuan's mouth twitched slightly, raised his hand and quietly gave him an elbow in the stomach, and then whispered: "You guy, get up early in the morning and don't see anyone to get this?" Where did Gu Lin Yuan go?

As early as when the other party approached him with Gu Lin Yuan's face, or Yuan already felt that he was transformed by Long Zhanye, so he did not have the slightest resistance to the other party's intimate embrace.

Long Zhanye glanced at the few people walking behind, approached or in Yuan's ear, whispered softly, and then saw that Yuan's face suddenly changed.

"You..."

"I didn't do anything!!" Afraid or misunderstanding himself, Long Zhanye spit out such a sentence super quickly, and his expression was full of innocence.

"No, I mean where did you go... corpse?" Even if Long Zhanye didn't say it, he believed from the bottom of his heart that he would not kill people at will.

"I let Midori drag it to the back mountain and bury it, so I'm Gu Lin Yuan now." His eyebrows curved slightly, and Long Zhanye smiled triumphantly: "Dear junior brother, I will give more advice in the future."

"Found out, I don't care about you."

"Huh... Who has the ability to find out? Even if your boss is in front of me, I don't even pay attention to it." Long Zhanye snorted lightly and raised his chin.

Looking at the triumphant appearance of the people around him, or Yuan raised his hand and gave him another elbow.

The back and forth between the two made Xu Ruoming, who was following behind, his face darkened, and his fists were clenched tightly.

Abominable, damn Gu Lin Yuan...

The five people left the Jade Void Mountain on the Spirit Crane, and two hours later, they came to the nearest "Daoyuan Town" under the Jade Void Mountain, flying in the sky for half a day, and several people were also tired and hungry, Senior Brother Danxia led a few people into an inn to stay.

"Or junior brother, what is the purpose of that surnamed Gu approaching you?" Finally finding an opportunity, Lu Rong walked up to Yu Yuan and asked, with a dissatisfied expression on his face.

"Uh... No, I just..." Looking at the dissatisfaction on the face of the young man in front of him, he didn't know how to answer the other party's words for a while.

The original Gu Lin Yuan was very popular among the disciples of the same period because of his excellent appearance, and he was not in the same group with them in Yuan, and the relationship with Xu Ruoming was very ambiguous and delicate, and today Long Zhanye was close to him with Gu Lin Yuan's appearance, no wonder Lu Rong showed dissatisfaction, and Xu Ruoming's whole face was dark.

"Or junior brother, that despicable villain will definitely not have a good thing when he approaches you, hmph, I think it must be Xu Ruoming who is thinking of some trick to fix us." Looking at Yuan Yuan's expression showed hesitation, Lu Rong thought that 'Gu Lin Yuan' said something to Yuan Yuan, deceived or Yuan, and his tone was even worse: "Or Junior Brother, Senior Brother Danxia found us a room, two people in a room, not as good as us..."

"Or Junior Brother wants to share a room with me, Senior Brother Lu, please take care of yourself." Walking silently, 'Gu Lin Yuan' suddenly appeared, stretched out his arm around Yu Yuan's shoulder, and left without waiting for Lu Rong to react.

Recommended reading: Reincarnation Quanchen aesthetic formula cute allergen case book a drunken after years of wanting to talk hard to stop wife for your distance from the little follower Nie Bufan

Previous chapter directory Next chapter

Tips: Press Enter to return to the bibliography, press ← key to return to the previous page, press the → key to enter the next page, and bookmark it so you can continue reading next time.

All articles and fiction works on this site are uploaded by netizens, just to facilitate the authors to share their works, if an article or a book violates your rights and interests, please tell us.

Full Fiction Network (www.qbxs5.cc)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251 1 5
What if Dante got caught one night during his devil hunter duties and forced into UA hero course? Check for yourself reading this poorly written fan...
128K 3.7K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
564K 38.9K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
80.1K 8.2K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...