✓ Be born again or leap into...

By ruwen05026

Be born again or leap into the abyss. Sunset fish Author: Or in the abyss, or in the abyss Or died in the las... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
338
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
End

148

16 0 0
By ruwen05026

HomeHello, welcome to the whole novel network (www.qbxs5.cc). For mobile phone users, visit m.qbxs5.ccYou are not logged in! | Read History | Login | Register

Full Fiction NetworkHomeStackslistVideo

The search starts here...

M romance novels traverse the novel, the president of the rich family, delay in pure beauty fantasy novels, modern urban rebirth novels, fairy and martial arts overhead historyScience fiction supernatural online game novels synthesize others

Home > Delay in Pure Beauty > Reborn or Leap into the Abyss > Section 148

default

Word color

Size

default

Scrolling screen

Previous chapterdirectoryNext chapterBookmarkVote for referrals

Born again or leaping into the abyss verse 148

Title: Reborn or Leaping into the Abyss Author: Yuyu Word count: 3613

Grandpa is sick, and he has to go to the medicine hall to ask for a doctor, so that the disease will be better.

So, today when his grandfather was sleeping, he secretly ran out with a small broken bowl to beg, and now that there are copper plates, then he can take these copper plates to the medicine hall to ask for a doctor ...

The little beggar carefully carried a broken bowl full of copper plates towards the only medicine hall in the town ahead, but just as he crossed the street, a figure suddenly emerged from the alley and knocked the little beggar to the ground.

The broken bowl with the copper plate on his hand was also scattered all over the ground with the fall of the little beggar, and the person who suddenly rushed out was a woman wearing a light gauze skirt and dressed beautifully, and when she saw the little beggar who fell to the ground, her face sank, she cursed, turned and left.

The little beggar's mind at this moment did not hit his own woman at all, the copper plate was scattered on the ground, he hurriedly got up and wanted to pick it up, but there were many people looting, the copper plate on the ground was quickly picked up, the little beggar's small body was not only pushed several times by the person who coaxed, the broken bowl that fell on the ground did not know whether it was trampled on by someone, or broken, not only the bowl was broken, the little beggar's body was stepped on several feet, the little hands that were frozen red did not know who stepped on it, became red and swollen, so painful that the little beggar cried.

Shrunk in the corner of the street low crying, the small hand tightly held the few copper plates that were scattered on the ground before to grab back, the little beggar felt that the place where he fell and stepped on was no longer so painful, sniffed, raised his hand to wipe the tears on his face with his sleeve, and looked at the crowded street with a pair of big watery eyes.

Suddenly, a scene not far away on the street attracted the attention of the little beggar, and I saw an eleven-twelve-year-old boy suddenly rushing towards a brightly dressed man, and while crashing into the other party, his hand touched the man's body, and he pulled off the jade pendant hanging on the other party's waist and hid it in his sleeve.

Looking at such a scene, the little beggar's eyes widened, and at this moment, the man who was touched away reached out and touched his waist, and found that the jade pei hanging on his waist was missing, and he shouted at the boy who walked away and chased after him.

The boy saw that he was discovered stealing, with an anxious expression on his face, and began to flee in the crowd, the little boy's body was petite and flexible, but in the end it was blocked by the man's entourage, in a hurry, the boy took out the stolen jade pendant in order to get out.

The well-colored jade pei slipped through a beautiful arc in mid-air, and fell in front of the little beggar accurately, and the little beggar was slightly stunned, reacted quickly, picked up the jade pei and ran.

The man's entourage found that the little beggar had taken Yupei away, shouted and chased after him.

If you get it, if you get it, you will have money to ask your grandfather for a doctor...

The little beggar's eyes were shining, tightly holding the jade pei in his hand, he knew that he had to run faster, and then run faster, he must not be caught, although the small figure stumbled, but the speed of running was extremely fast, the few big men who followed were panting, but still persistently wanted to catch the little beggar.

The little beggar didn't know how long he ran, he only knew that when he ran out of the town, the people behind him were still chasing behind, and he had no choice but to continue to run forward, sneaking into the path outside the village and rushing into the grassy forest.

Lin Wan Town faces the mountain and the sea, located at the end of the Xiujing Continent, the residents of the town will go out to sea to fish, but they will never go up the mountain to hunt, because the white fog, endless mountains and forests are not only fierce beasts, but also all kinds of poisonous insects and snakes, those who enter will die.

The little beggar did not understand this, only that his beggar grandfather told him many times that he must not enter the mountains.

But at this moment, being closely chased by a large group of people, the little beggar had long forgotten the words of the beggar grandfather, and his small body quickly jumped, and he rushed into the forest and fled along the grassy mountain road towards the mountain.

The group of people who followed closely watched the little beggars flee along the path towards the mountains, and they all stopped their pursuit and looked at each other, seemingly afraid to go further.

"What are you doing standing here, don't chase me yet, if you don't chase Yupei back, you will all have to die!" The man roared angrily at his subordinates with a look of anger and corruption.

Those subordinates looked at the man with a scowl on his face, and seemed to know how cruel the man was, and as soon as he gritted his teeth, he continued to run towards the fearful mountain forest in front of him.

The feet are wearing small straw shoes woven of rattan grass, after a long period of running, at this moment I don't know how long I have been running away in the mountains and forests, the little beggar's straw shoes are stained with bright red, and you don't need to think about it, the delicate little feet are worn by the rough straw shoes and bleed.

Running step by step, blood stains fell on the dead leaves in the forest with his running steps, the little beggar's feet were painful, and he ran numbly, but the darkness around him made him feel a little afraid in his heart, and he did not dare to stop, and behind him, the men were still in hot pursuit.

The little beggar ran around in the forest, blood stained on the dead leaves on the ground, the faint smell of blood drifted away at an unknown time, and suddenly, a roar of a fierce beast sounded in the dim forest, and everyone was startled by this sudden roar of the beast.

In the darkness, one point two point three... Countless red eyes lit up in the forest, slowly surrounding the people who were fleeing and chasing in the forest.

Everyone was terrified, but it did not include the little beggars who were still fleeing, and the little people continued to run forward, completely unaware of what would happen next.

It wasn't until the little beggar was frightened by a fierce beast with red eyes, sharp horns on its head, inky black all over its body, and a hideous expression, and was severely grabbed on his arm! ! !

While crying, running away ...

The little beggar ran towards one of the forbidden places!!

[Poor baby, just came out and was tortured ~ Xiu Immortal Version is coming~~] [180]

Evil Dragon Awakening

Blood and flesh are flying, no matter how powerful the martial arts of these people who break into the mountains, they can't withstand the hordes of fierce beasts in the mountains, and in less than half an hour, eight men have been divided and eaten by crazy carnivorous fierce beasts, and there is not even a single bone left.

The unicorn jackal is a fierce beast as big as a domestic cat, don't look at its body shape is smaller than other fierce fierce beasts, in the Evil Dragon Mountain, the unicorn jackal is known as one of all small fierce beasts, the danger has reached the top, because when the unicorn jackal will show its most cunning and sinister side when catching prey.

The unicorn jackal does not immediately give the prey a fatal blow, but plays the prey like a cat and mouse, so that the prey is in the midst of escape, and it is feared until it collapses before giving the prey a fatal blow.

The little beggar's silver-white hair was caught messy, he ran away and tripped up, his small shirt covered with pudding was full of smudges, there were deep scratches on his shoulders and back, and bright red blood continued to drip on the wounds.

"Go away... Go away, don't eat me, woo-woo..." The little beggar stumbled away while waving his little hand, trying to drive away the unicorn jackal that pounced on him from time to time and gave him a paw.

The little beggar's struggle and resistance, for the unicorn jackal, there is no threat at all, just when the little beggar was tripped by a raised root on the ground and fell to the ground, the unicorn jackal finally could not bear the delicious temptation of the prey, red eyes widened, screamed, and pounced towards the little man.

Subconsciously raised his hand to resist, the unicorn jackal threw the little beggar to the ground, opened his mouth to bite his sleeve and pulled, the sound of tearing sounded, revealing thin white and tender little hands, above the wrist, faintly flashing with a faint silver light.

Just when the unicorn jackal opened its mouth to bite the thin little hand, the silver light on the little beggar's arm spread and converged, and the moment the dragon's afterimage flashed, it emitted an angry roar, one moment it showed a fierce beast, and the next moment it was frightened fart urine, screamed, and fled desperately.

The little beggar didn't know what was happening, and after he saw the unicorn jackal suddenly run, he got up while crying and continued to run forward...

He kept muttering, 'Don't eat me... Don't eat me...', the little beggar didn't know how long he ran, his feet suddenly stepped on the air, and he fell into the cold and biting pool with a 'boom'.

The little beggar was young, had not learned to swim, and was frightened, this fell into the pool, frightened several times, splashed at the same time, the little figure also dived into the pool.

The water rushed into the nose, the mouth entered, and the little beggar who dived down while struggling soon stopped moving due to lack of oxygen... The shadow of death shrouded the little man, and at the moment when the heartbeat stopped due to lack of oxygen, the little beggar's body suddenly moved, and the silver light flowed out of his small body, and a golden light shot out from the heart socket, flying towards the bottom of the lake.

The golden light is like the key to opening a certain door, and in the deep bottom of the lake, two golden points of light suddenly light up, like the eyes of a fierce beast lurking in the water, the bottom of the lake tumbles, like a boiling hot pot, and a large amount of foam tumbles up.

Suddenly, a dragon's groan burst out, and a huge slender figure quickly jumped up from the bottom of the lake, and a small person who rolled up the drowning in the lake rushed out of the lake.

Boom, tumblingThe lake splashed up, the inky reverse dragon scales shimmered dazzling in the afterglow of the setting sun, and after the black dragon burst out of the water, with a flash of golden light, it quickly turned into a handsome man with black hair and black clothes, with dragon horns on his head and his left cheek covered with dragon scales.

The man's expression showed anxiety, and the figure quickly floated down to the edge of the pool, so he put the little man with a blue face in his arms on the ground, leaned down and began to do artificial respiration for the little man.

I don't know how long later, the original breathless child arched, and then coughed, fell into the lake into the respiratory tract of the lake water was all spit out, after a few breaths, before the man had time to react, the little man flattened his mouth, and then cried, the small body shrunk into a ball, trembling slightly, and kept muttering, "Don't eat me..."

Obviously, compared to falling into the lake and almost drowning, being attacked by fierce beasts in the mountains and forests makes the villain feel more afraid.

Because of the critical situation just now, the man just thought that he couldn't let this person die in front of him, and at this moment he heard the child's crying, he suddenly woke up, what he saw was actually a child, silver-white hair, tattered cloth, scarred feet, and the dragon pattern hovering on his wrist confirmed the identity of the child, isn't this the person he has been thinking about...

Recommended reading: Reincarnation Quanchen aesthetic formula cute allergen case book a drunken after years of wanting to talk hard to stop wife for your distance from the little follower Nie Bufan

Previous chapter directory Next chapter

Tips: Press Enter to return to the bibliography, press ← key to return to the previous page, press the → key to enter the next page, and bookmark it so you can continue reading next time.

All articles and fiction works on this site are uploaded by netizens, just to facilitate the authors to share their works, if an article or a book violates your rights and interests, please tell us.

Full Fiction Network (www.qbxs5.cc)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 38.9K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
23.2K 393 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
2.3K 32 15
Author: Tawny Crow Category: Science Fiction and Supernatural Link;https://m.newxs.cc/index/166153/ Zombies, cold waves, floods, earthquakes, acid ra...
322K 12.6K 16
When aliens invade, four baristas are forced to become the saviours of the world. Grab your double-shot of java and strap in - it's going to be a bum...