✓ Be born again or leap into...

By ruwen05026

Be born again or leap into the abyss. Sunset fish Author: Or in the abyss, or in the abyss Or died in the las... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
338
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
End

136

17 0 0
By ruwen05026

HomeHello, welcome to the whole novel network (www.qbxs5.cc). For mobile phone users, visit m.qbxs5.ccYou are not logged in! | Read History | Login | Register

Full Fiction NetworkHomeStackslistVideo

The search starts here...

M romance novels traverse the novel, the president of the rich family, delay in pure beauty fantasy novels, modern urban rebirth novels, fairy and martial arts overhead historyScience fiction supernatural online game novels synthesize others

Home > Delay in Pure Beauty > Reborn or Leap into the Abyss > Section 136

default

Word color

Size

default

Scrolling screen

Previous chapterdirectoryNext chapterBookmarkVote for referrals

Be born again or leap into the abyss verse 136

Title: Reborn or Leap into the Abyss Author: Yuyu Word count: 3065

"It's just the master's body." The childish and crisp voice suddenly sounded, and a little boy with white hair and white robes appeared at the mouth of the cave, his expression was still stinky, but an indescribable sadness could be clearly seen in his eyes.

Since Long Zhanye entered the space, the stream shadow did not know where to hide, and at this moment, the sudden appearance, coupled with the sudden change in body shape, made Yu Yuan feel a trace of surprise.

"Stream... Shadow.

"Thousands of years ago, the master jumped from the Snow Heavenly Peak of the Cultivation Realm and accidentally fell into the human realm, but unexpectedly encountered the demon calamity, when the master calculated that his heavenly thunder calamity was coming, he sealed me in the sword and gave it to the messenger of the town to guard the reincarnation, as a soul calmer, and finally exhausted the true yuan, sealed the demon, but could not withstand the heavenly thunder calamity and fell, I met the master's yuan baby from the first time, that is, you... I knew that the master's body was sealed here..."

"So it is." After listening to Liuying's words, or Yuchiya finally understood what kind of things he had encountered in his previous life, he reached out and hugged Liuying into his arms, and then said softly: "Although my ability is too weak compared to Tianqizi, I will love you like Tianqizi."

"Master..." Ryukage's eyes lit up, and he threw himself into Yuan's arms, and then pouted and kissed him on the cheek.

Seeing that the tender little mouth was about to kiss the white jade-like cheek, a palm suddenly stretched out, and then blocked the mouth of the flowing shadow, Long Zhanye hugged Yu Yuan into his arms with a gloomy face.

"Little ghost, he's mine!!"

"Abominable evil dragon, the master is..."

Just when the stream shadow was about to pounce because of Long Zhanye's sudden move, he saw Long Zhanye suddenly stretch out a finger to his forehead, and the little man fell straight to the ground.

"Streaming!!"

"It's okay, Midori dragged him out."

As Long Zhanye's faint voice sounded, Green Er jumped in from outside the cave, saluted the two respectfully, and then quickly left with the shadow on his shoulder.

Watching the figures of the two children disappear in the cave, or Yuan sighed softly, and then looked at Long Zhanye: "Okay, then continue the topic just now, you said that my previous life was Tianqizi, then he should be dead, but why didn't his body decay?" Or is it because this space has something special... Preservation role. Knowing

that he was such a powerful person in his previous life, or he was surprised in Yuan's heart, but he was more curious.

Tianqizi is really a very good cultivator...

"It's not." Holding or sitting on the stone platform where Tianqizi was, Long Zhanye stretched out his hand and touched the beautiful silver hair, and slowly said: "Although the Yuan Infant is reincarnated from the body, this body still contains very powerful power, the Daomen calls it the true body of the Dao, well, it is like the golden body of the Buddhist monk, and one day, you will also return to this body."

"Return?"

"For cultivators, the flesh is just a container, and when the flesh is destroyed and the spiritual consciousness leaves the body, then this is a very good container, understand?" Long Zhanye withdrew the hand that caressed on the silver hair and slowly spoke: "I'm the same, one day I will return to the true body of the evil dragon, but you have to remember that even if there is that day of return, I will still be Dragon Zhanye, and you are still in the abyss."

"I see." Looking at Long Zhanye, or Yuan nodded, slowly reaching out and touching the other of his silver-haired hair.

This is also the reason why I left my true body in my previous life...

"Rebirth or Leap into the Abyss" Volume 1 The End of the Human Realm [169] Dragon Evil Nature

Moon Black Wind High Night.

In the dark and uninhabited building, there was a faint sound, "click-la-click" like the sound of teeth chewing bones, which was creepy.

"I won't let you go... Or in the abyss, and that ... The one who hurt me, soon... As long as I recover, I will take your lives..." muttered lowly, and a figure squatting in the corner of the room grabbed a hideous zombie head in front of him, opened its fangs, and took a bite.

And as the figure ate the zombie's head bite by bite, his severed hand slowly began to grow.

Seeing that the broken hand was about to recover, the terrace in the house suddenly sounded a subtle sound, looking up, it turned out that the floor-to-ceiling windows in front of the terrace were opened, and a violent night breeze blew in outside, and the white curtains were blown messily and flying.

Seeing that there was no other abnormality, the black shadow continued to hold the zombie's head and continue to devour, biting it with a loud sound, but did not find that when it lowered its head, there was a slender figure standing in the originally empty terrace.

The wind blew the curtains, making the slender figure standing outside the terrace seem mysterious, and the only thing that could be seen were the eyes that shimmered in the dark night.

At this time, the moon-covering clouds were blown apart, and under the moonlight, the black bright counterscales covering the back of the hands of the people standing on the terrace were clearly illuminated, and the sharp nails flashed with a seeping cold light.

The figure was illuminated into the house, hiding in the corner and devouring the zombie head, Cheng Mingcheng's action was abrupt, the moment he suddenly raised his head, before it could react, several cold lights flashed, and its hands that were hard to grow again were cut off instantly, and even its feet were not spared, and Qi Qi was cut off from his thighs...

The next moment, a pair of strong hands tightly pinched his neck, and his entire back was pressed against the wall, making him unable to move.

"You... What kind of person are you..." The mouth full of sharp fangs moved slightly, wanting to try to call the zombies to come, but found that no matter how much he opened his mouth, he could not give the command to shout, and could only faintly make a voice of inquiry.

The man asked, let out a mocking laugh, and as the moonlight slowly moved the man's face, revealing a handsome face faintly covered with reverse black scales, and the dazzling golden eyes shone with a cold and merciless brilliance.

"Gee, don't you like me very much... He did not hesitate to pretend that a human risked sneaking into the safe zone, and finally shot me at a critical moment and seriously injured me, and then abducted me..."

"Dragons... Dragon War Wild... You, you actually didn't turn into a zombie ... How, how is it possible..." Cheng Mingcheng's eyes widened, looking at the man who was pinching him, and a look of horror appeared in his eyes.

He...... He is the strongest zombie in the world today, this man actually cut off his hands and feet in just an instant, what a terrifying power it should be... Could it be that his infused evil qi not only did not turn this man into a zombie, but also made him a super powerful power?

"Why is it impossible, because you hurt me, I can awaken the power of sleep." Long Zhanye's lips gently hooked, revealing a cruel arc: "Originally, seeing that you helped me recover my strength, I could open my net and not blame you for hurting me, but... If you want to blame, blame you for your unscrupulous attempt to hurt him..."

"You... What do you want to do... I, I am a zombie, I just cut off my hands and feet by you... I won't hurt either, haha..."

"Of course, I know that the demon puppet will not feel pain, but I can also let you survive and die..." Long Zhanye's face showed a fierce and cruel smile, slowly raised his hand, and his sharp nails pierced Cheng Mingcheng's head.

For a moment, flesh and blood flew everywhere, and if anyone witnessed this scene, they would definitely tremble all over their bodies and have nightmares.

The last hand probed into the tattered skull and pulled out the diamond-shaped crystal nucleus the size of an egg in his brain, Long Zhanye threw the dead zombie corpse on his hand aside like garbage, and then turned around and slowly left.

The purpose of his trip has been achieved, and next... That is to find out the devil behind the scenes, and to break the bones well.

......

The window of the bamboo house is slightly hidden, blocking the light coming in outside, and there is a person lying on the side of the bamboo bed, covered with a white and soft thin quilt, and his long black and shiny hair is naturally scattered under him, and his breathing is steady, showing that the person is sleeping very peacefully.

"It's almost noon, Master Yuan hasn't woken up yet, the master said that every day at noon, he will let Master Yuan eat the peach liquid..." A small voice came from the door, a small head poked into the room, and the big turquoise eyes were wide open, obviously peeking at the sleeping person on the bed, whether there were signs of awakeness.

"Hmph, it's not a good thing that the evil dragon did, pressing the master to toss every day, I don't know if the master's body is weak, shouldn't it be hard to work!!" A cold snort, a childish voice sounded, with a thick dissatisfaction.

"Master and Master Yuan are cultivating." The childish and soft voice made a sticky appeal.

Wasn't it always like this before, he really couldn't understand why this sword soul was still obsessed with his master's bullying of Master Yuan, obviously the master held Master Yuan in his hands and carefully cared for it.

Recommended reading: Reincarnation Quanchen aesthetic formula cute allergen case book a drunken after years of wanting to talk hard to stop wife for your distance from the little follower Nie Bufan

Previous chapter directory Next chapter

Tips: Press Enter to return to the bibliography, press ← key to return to the previous page, press the → key to enter the next page, and bookmark it so you can continue reading next time.

All articles and fiction works on this site are uploaded by netizens, just to facilitate the authors to share their works, if an article or a book violates your rights and interests, please tell us.

Full Fiction Network (www.qbxs5.cc)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 127 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
19.9K 547 29
Events take place after The Death Cure book! What if Teresa is alive but Brenda's dead cause' she saved Thomas from the ceiling that fell down when t...
14.6K 238 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...
564K 38.9K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...