✓ Be born again or leap into...

Av ruwen05026

Be born again or leap into the abyss. Sunset fish Author: Or in the abyss, or in the abyss Or died in the las... Mer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
338
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
End

107

120 2 0
Av ruwen05026

HomeHello, welcome to the whole novel network (www.qbxs5.cc). For mobile phone users, visit m.qbxs5.ccYou are not logged in! | Read History | Login | Register

Full Fiction NetworkHomeStackslistVideo

The search starts here...

M romance novels traverse the novel, the president of the rich family, delay in pure beauty fantasy novels, modern urban rebirth novels, fairy and martial arts overhead historyScience fiction supernatural online game novels synthesize others

Home > Delay in Pure Beauty > Reborn or Leap into the Abyss > Section 107

default

Word color

Size

default

Scrolling screen

Previous chapterdirectoryNext chapterBookmarkVote for referrals

Born again or leaping into the abyss verse 107

Title: Reborn or Leaping into the Abyss Author: Yuyu Word count: 2656

Hear a small voice, or slowly open your eyes in the abyss, and look at the woman expecting timid eyes.

He didn't answer, just took the card from the pocket of his blouse and handed it to the woman, it was a business card with the man's name, phone number and address.

The woman looked at the business card, her eyes were red, and crystal tears flooded out: "Great... Great, he's okay..."

Watching the woman cry with joy when she learned that her family was alive, or the man's worried request when she remembered the task she had entrusted with it, it was all for the family who was tightly attached to her heart.

That's nice.

"He is in City A, and when my friend returns, we will escort the others to City B first, and then go back to City A, and you will meet soon." Or Yuan comforted faintly, and his gaze fell on the little baby wrapped in cotton clothes in the woman's arms.

The little baby is about more than a month old, perhaps because of the lack of food and drink after birth, resulting in malnutrition, especially small, but in the yuan can feel that in the last days, this little baby, the vitality is still very strong.

Such a young child will be the hope of this world...

The left hand placed on the side moved slightly, and a peach wood talisman appeared in the hand, or in front of the woman.

"Wear it on your child, this is a guardian charm that will allow him to grow up in peace."

The woman took the piece of peach wood talisman and thanked Yu Yuan with gratitude on her face.

Two hours later, Long Zhanye returned, followed by a 30-seater bus, and the person driving it was actually the famous military commander of the B Military Region - Long Hongxuan.

After the uncle and the survivors thanked Long Zhan Ye or Yuan, they got on the bus, and the woman holding the child followed or got on the Hummer with Yuan and Long Zhan Ye.

Hummer escorted the bus safely back to the B safety zone before leaving, officially taking the road back to the A safety zone.

Long Zhanye drove faster this time than when he came, fortunately the car was stable, otherwise the pale-faced woman sitting behind with the baby was afraid that she would vomit.

In the record-breaking four and a half hours, the Hummer appeared outside the door of the safe zone, and since the woman was coming to the safe area for the first time, she had to queue up for inspection and stay in the quarantine center.

And the two of them handed in the pass card to Yuan and Long Zhanye, did a physical examination at the medical station at the gate, determined that they were not injured, changed into clean clothes, and let them go.

After returning to the mission acceptance station and handing over the task, Mr. Wang, who waited for the task to be released, came and then took him to the quarantine center to meet his wife, and their mission was finally completed.

The woman who was brought back by or Yuan and Long Zhanye could not come out of the isolation center, and Mr. Wang could not go in, the two could only look at each other through the transparent glass, and the tears of joy in their eyes were very dazzling.

Or Yuan looked at the two from afar, and saw the woman holding the child for Mr. Wang to see, and the bright smile made the corners of his mouth can't help but hook.

"It's nice to see that happy smile in the last days." Long Zhanye stood by Yuan's side and reached out to put his arm around his shoulder.

"Well, let's go, it's time to report that matter to grandpa and the old Taoist." Holding Long Zhanye's hand, or Yuan said softly.

When his mother died and his father remarried, he felt abandoned by the whole world, and in his previous life he was kicked into the demon ant colony by his stepmother, he felt that he no longer trusted anyone, but now, he had someone to believe.

This man he held tightly... It was he who pulled him back from that near-collapsed cliff, it was he who accompanied him on the long road of the end times, and it was he who always smiled lightly at him and cared for him.

"It's not good to leave this matter to me, you wasted so much spiritual power..." Long Zhanye frowned.

He didn't want or forced himself so hard, and if he was tired, he would be distressed.

"I don't have anything to do with it, just meeting my grandfather and the old Taoist elder, and I don't really want me to fight with them." Or a gentle smile appeared on Yuan's face, and the strength of holding his hand tightened slightly: "And I want to accompany you..."

Looking at Yu Yuan's smile, Long Zhanye's heart moved slightly, and he nodded: "Okay, let's go together." No

matter how important things are, they will calculate it later, and they just want to hold each other well and not let go.

Reborn or Leaping in the Abyss Volume 1 The End of the Human Realm [141] Sword Flow Shadow Long Zhan Ying and Or Yuan told the old Daoist and

Long Hao Tianhou about the things they encountered on the mission, and their faces became deeper.

"And this." Or Yuan took out the black talisman, pushed it down in front of the old Daoist, and said lightly: "This was obtained by Mingxi when they were on the zombies controlled by the 'evil energy society', I studied with them, this is very similar to the 'exorcism talisman', but it seems to have been modified."

"Hmm... This rune is indeed modified from the corpse exorcism talisman, and the evil aura that permeates the rune's ink, I need to take it back and study it well. The old Daoist elder's eyebrows furrowed tightly, and then he took out a wooden box to pack the black talisman: "The matter of the theft of the Taoist temple, I will solve it as soon as possible, Xiao Yuan, your complexion is not good, you have to rest well."

"Well, then trouble Grandpa Dao." Or nodded at Yuan.

"Grandpa, Dao Chief, Yuanzi and I will go back first, if there is any news, you will inform us." Long Zhanye stood up and said to the two elders.

"Well, you guys go back."

The two left the military aircraft building and walked wordlessly all the way to the dormitory building, Long Zhanye's expression was gloomy, and he did not find that the person who had walked side by side with him did not know when he was behind.

"Battle... Battlefield..."

Or in the abyss low whisper, although Long Zhanye walking in front was thinking about things, but did not ignore this low call, subconsciously turned to look back.

I saw or Yuan's figure slowly swayed, and then fell forward.

"Yuanzi!!" Long Zhanye moved extremely quickly to pounce on the fallen man and took him into his arms.

Or before Yuan closed his eyes, he faintly saw the man who then fell down his body, his face was full of anxiety, and his spirit was relaxed, and he finally slowly closed his eyes and threw himself into the darkness.

......

The feeling of relaxation is very comfortable, or at the moment when Abyss feels that he is about to be swallowed by darkness, a silver light flashes quickly, breaking through the darkness...

As his consciousness gradually cleared, or he faintly heard someone talking in the yuan, he slowly opened his eyes and saw Long Zhanye sitting on the edge of the bed, looking at himself with a worried face, while Taijun was standing on the side, carrying a medical box on his back.

"Sleeping prince, you have finally woken up, and if you don't wake up, Brother Long is going to tear me down." Taijun saw him wake up, and a faint smile appeared on his face: "Xiaobuchi, it's not me who said you, you have to rest well when you are tired, if you are too reluctant, it is not good for your body."

"I'm fine, it's just a little bit of spiritual power waste, just take a break." Or Yuan said lightly, and then wanted to sit up, but felt that the whole body was heavy, unable to focus at all, as if hanging an iron plate, the figure swayed again, and fell forward.

"Don't be stubborn, if you get sick and injured, it's me who hurts." Long Zhanye hugged the child who was about to fall on the bed, slowly spoke, and his brows were wrinkled, and his eyes showed a deep heartache and care.

"Zhan Ye..." looked at Long Zhanye's furrowed eyebrows, or moved slightly in Yuan's heart, and slowly raised his hand to reach between his eyebrows.

He wanted to smooth out the frown, this man was not suitable for such a distressed appearance.

Recommended reading: Reincarnation Quanchen aesthetic formula cute allergen case book a drunken after years of wanting to talk hard to stop wife for your distance from the little follower Nie Bufan

Previous chapter directory Next chapter

Tips: Press Enter to return to the bibliography, press ← key to return to the previous page, press the → key to enter the next page, and bookmark it so you can continue reading next time.

All articles and fiction works on this site are uploaded by netizens, just to facilitate the authors to share their works, if an article or a book violates your rights and interests, please tell us.

Full Fiction Network (www.qbxs5.cc)

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

2K 314 28
In the isolated world of Veridonia, three teenagers-Axelle, Wylan, and Keira-uncover dark secrets and face dangerous truths as they battle a deadly p...
Snow Av Julia E.

Science Fiction

946K 58.5K 98
After an apocalyptic event that thrusts the world into a new ice age, Calestia - a 17-year-old girl with a strong will - must learn to survive on a l...
18.2K 558 157
Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed over, but he reached a new end. The good n...
1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...