Captured

De Kayy_B

Nala would do anything for her sister Cami, even cover up the murder of the visiting Alpha's cousin. She did... Mais

Synopsis
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Update: Please read
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty- Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three

Chapter Sixty Four

3.7K 147 20
De Kayy_B

Chapter Sixty-Four

No.

Truth be told, I had not thought of that or even anticipated the fact that he may not want to mate me.

Was he...rejecting me?

Could Werewolves do that? Reject their mates? It was so unheard of, I couldn't think of any cases where I heard that before but that didn't mean that it didn't happen.

Maybe fate didn't get it right all the time?

I don't think fate got it right with us, we weren't a good match.

"Do you want to mate with me?" I questioned him hesitantly.

Our survival was based on him wanting to be my mate, wanting to protect me. If he didn't want to mate with me, we were screwed. Surely he does want to mate with me right? In his twisted way he has been protecting me from the consequences of my involvement in his rapist cousin's death.

But not wanting me dead wasn't the same as wanting to be with me.

Crap, he didn't want to be with me. Why would he? I was just a random human and he was an Alpha to a very large and powerful pack.

"I want to fuck you."

That wasn't the same thing. He was lusting after me but he didn't actually want to be with me.

"Oh." I muttered not expecting this turn of events. His response sent a strange spasm through my body and there was a dull ache in my chest.

I couldn't help but think one thing. Why didn't he want me?

"To complete the mating process, we have to have sex." I blurted out, trying to make sense of what was happening here.

"Yes, however, we can have sex without completing the mating process."

Is that what he wants? All those time when we got close to having sex, was that just him wanting to satisfy his urges without committing to me?

I couldn't explain it but his words were having such an impact on me, they hurt. I felt more hurt now than I did those times he had manhandled me.

Why was I feeling like this?

"I don't understand." I told him truthfully. "If I'm your mate, why don't you want me?"

"Do you want me?" Alpha Alessandro turned the question onto me.

I didn't want to answer his question because I actually didn't have an answer. I didn't know if I wanted him or not, I thought I didn't want him but now that he doesn't want me, I was conflicted.

If I said no, it wouldn't be 100% accurate and if I said yes, it too wouldn't be 100% accurate either. I think I did want him but I also didn't at the same time.

Looking away from his intense gaze, I swallowed harshly. "I don't know."

From the corner of my eyes I could see Alpha Alessandro nodding as if he had expected that answer. "Anything else, human?"

Yes! Tell me why you don't want me? Tell me why I feel so conflicted? I had so many questions I wanted to ask him but instead I asked him about something that wasn't related to us and our 'relationship.'

"What will happen to Cami?"

"She will be punished for her crimes."

Though I had an inkling on what the punishment was, I still asked him. "What's the punishment?"

"Death."

I closed my eyes and bit my lip. I knew that would be the case but hearing it out loud made it more real, more painful.

"Can't you do anything?" I asked, still keeping my eyes closed. "Please, help us."

A soft touch on my cheek had me fluttering my eyes open. Alpha Alessandro was sitting next to me, his warm fingers grazing my cheeks. "I have tried to help you."

"What about Cami?" I whispered, not breaking eye contact.

Alpha Alessandro shook his head. "I can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped."

Without warning, a tear ran down my face causing Alpha Alessandro to wipe it away. "She's just confused, she's been through a lot. If you can do something to help her, please do it."

"I admire your fierce loyalty to your sister." He paused before adding something so quietly that I almost didn't hear it. "You would have made a good Luna."

I wish I didn't hear what he had said, I knew what a Luna was and hearing him say those words made my heart clench in sadness.

"Why don't you want me?"

Alpha Alessandro's fingers were still stroking my cheeks. "Wanting you has never been the problem. I wanted you the moment I heard your voice."

"I don't mean in that way, I mean why don't you want me as your mate?" My voice sounded weak and fragile.

Instead of answering my question, Alpha Alessandro's body posture changed and he dropped his hand from my face. "Don't tell the full truth."

"What?"

"When you are being question by my father, do not tell the truth. If your sister wants to confess her crimes, let her. Don't confess your crimes. Do you understand?" His voice was filled with urgency as his eyes bore deep into mine.

"You want me to let Cami take the fall for this? Just Cami?" I asked, my voice filled with shock.

"She isn't taking the fall for anything, she did it, not you. You had no idea what happened, your sister did it all."

"No-no." I stood up from the sofa and shook my head. "I'm not going to let my little sister take the blame for it all. I'm not doing that."

How could I stand there and watch her do that? How could he expect me to do that? I would always help her, no matter what.

"If you tell the truth, you will be punished too."

Would my punishment be death as well?

"Do something then." I begged him. "I can't lose my sister. Please I will do whatever you want, just do something to help her."

"Fine." Alpha Alessandro told me. "I will ask for a lenient sentence."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Without thinking, I launched myself at Alpha Alessandro and wrapped my arms around him.

The gesture took him by surprise, however, it wasn't long before he wrapped his arms around me.

The feeling of his big, strong arms around me did something to my heart and body. It made me feel...safe. Neither of us pulled apart, we stayed like that for a while, enjoying each other's warmth and body.

As our bodies remained entwined, I began to imagine what it would have been like if we had met under different circumstances. I was very adamant that I would not have wanted him, would not have craved him, would not have needed him. Yet as we embraced each other I wondered if I had been honest with myself.

"If we had met under different circumstances." I began to say in his ears. "I think...I think I would have wanted you."

His body tensed underneath me but he didn't let go or respond.

"Not sexually." I clarified, though I would have and did want him in that way. "I would have wanted to be your mate, your Luna."

Was I crazy for wanting him? Was I crazy for telling him that I would have wanted him?

This time Alpha Alessandro did pull away though his arms still remained around me. "My mate. My Luna."

I gave him a sad smile and wondered whether he would have wanted me too if things had been different.

"My mate, my Luna." His hands wrapped around my hair and he tugged me close to him.

He began to nuzzle the side of my neck, causing tingles to run amok through my body. I leaned my head back, allowing him to gain better access.

The nuzzling changed to small kisses and I let out a moan, enjoying the sensations he was giving me. I copied his earlier action and ran my hands through his hair, pulling him even closer to me if that was possible.

"My mate, my Luna." Something about the change in his voice and tone should have raised an alarm but I was enjoying myself too much to notice.

The small kisses he was peppering on my neck stopped and instead I felt something sharp beginning to skim my neck.

"My mate, my Luna." He growled out.

And then all I felt was pain.

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter

Was anyone expecting that to happen?! 

Let me know what you think is going to happen next

I will upload again in a few days but you can read the full story on www.patreon.com/kayy_b or on my subscription page on www.inkitt.com/kayy_b

Thank you for reading :)

-Kayy xx

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

937K 30.9K 42
Highest ranking - #1 in Werewolf #2 in Attraction "Damn Bella, why the hell are you so stubborn?! You are my mate and if I want to mark you, I will f...
1.5K 58 35
Taliah has two siblings she loves more than anything, a younger less caring brother and a joyful seven year old sister. Taliaha's brother discovers a...
238K 9.6K 49
My book has been #272, #154 and #177 in Werewolf. Lincoln Rylan is a human, so why is she being terrorized by beast of the woods? She's lost her sis...
1.2K 79 16
Larentia falls in love at first bite. What would you do, If you had a monster living inside of you? Moving away to go to college is scary. Even scari...