Healing closed wounds

By booksdailyy

Alice, a 17 year old girl, is the youngest daughter in the Millers family; along side her twin brother Nolan... More

Introduction
Part 1 - thinking of home
Part 2 - cuddles
Part 3 - makeup
Part 4 - annoyed
Part 5 - new girl
Part 6 - photographic memories
Part 7 - chicken nuggets
Part 8 - strawberries
Part 9 - text message
Part 10 - just fine
Part 11 - hurt
Part 12 - dinner
Part 13 - forever protecting you
Part 14 - burnt toast
Part 15 - soon we'll meet again
Part 16 - two faced 
Part 17 - together again
Part 18 - eventful
Part 19 - ivan
Part 20 - scared
Part 21 - thank you treat
Part 22 - whos pregnant ?
Part 23 - false truth
Part 24 - lis
Part 25 - the mall
Part 26 - don't lie to me
Part 27 - i'll try
Part 28 - facetime
Part 29 - ice cream
Part 30 - the phone
Part 31 - backstabber
Part 32 - brothers
Part 33 - I miss Ivan
Part 34 - spring formal
Part 35 - not safe
Part 36 - always here for help
Part 37 - the truth
Part 38 - Gilmore girls
Part 39 - tension
Part 41 - everything will be okay
Part 42 - I know her.
Part 43 - girls gilmore
Part 44 - party mistake
Part 45 - my partner in crime
Part 46 - tell me your thoughts
Part 47 - Don't hesitate
Part 48 - letting this happen
Part 49 - home
Part 50 - what it feels to be happy
Part 51 - by her side
Part 52 - i love you
A/N
Part 53 - close to the end
! Bonus !

Part 40 - only you

1.5K 30 7
By booksdailyy

~ ALICES POV ~

It's been two days since everything happened. Gray and Harper have been nothing but supportive and comforting. I'm almost jealous of my future niece or nephew.

It's Sunday afternoon and I'm not feel like attending school tomorrow. Everything that's been going on is extremely stressful. Going to school will only make it worse.

I called my friends last night and told them everything. It was hard, but they listened the whole time. They kept reassuring me that they're there for me no matter what, and that no matter what happens they'll be by my side. It went way better than I thought.

They all came over and dropped off some snacks for me. But they didn't stay. They didn't want to overwhelm me.

I seriously couldn't ask for better friends.

But the thought of that quickly leaves when I remember Victoria. Victoria, Jess, and Graham. The three who cornered and threatened me at the spring formal.

I cant go to school. They can't know that I've been spending time with Ivan. Once they know, they'll tell the whole school about my personal life. My personal life that nobody but me and my family need to know about.

I can't believe I let them walk all over me. I wish I could've done something.

"Bentley found some mud he needs a bath!" I hear Nolan yell from downstairs. This breaks me out of my thought.

I walk downstairs to see Ivan and Nolan holding a wet muddy dog. "This is your job." Nolan tries giving me Bentley but I flinch away. "No!"

"I'm not washing him!" Nolan says.

"Who said I want to!" I reply watching Ivan laugh. I now realize that he's here. I didn't even comprehend that Ivan was here.

"What are you doing here?" I ask confused.

"Wow I didn't want to see you either." I says sarcastically.

"Okay someone clean this dog!" Nolan let's go of Bentley. Bentley begins to run but I catch him by the collar before he can make the house dirty.

"Nolan! He's going to ruin Grays house! Why would you let him go you freak!" I snap at Nolan as Bentley jumps on me. 

"No dirty dogs in the house!" Harper and Grayson walk inside through the front door with grocery bags.

"Tell Nolan that!" I say loudly.

"Doesn't matter, take that dog to the bath!" Harper says, the same way a mom would.

I groan as I drag Bentley to the bathroom. "Bentley move this way!" I say trying to move him. But he's to busy watching Ivan.

"Ivan stop distracting him." I say glaring at him.

Ivan turns to look at me. He smirks at me, ignoring the dog at his feet. "Sorry I cant change the fact that I'm attractive."

"That's not what I meant. And besides Bentley is a Male." I say, still trying to pull Bentley away.

"And? What if he's gay?" Ivan crosses his arms as he looks down at me.

"then Bentley has bad taste." I say jokingly.

"Is that so?" Ivan says walking away which makes Bentley move too. "Ivan!" I yell at him.

But Ivan ignores me as he walks to the washroom. Bentley escapes my hands and runs inside the washroom after Ivan.

Once I follow him inside, I close the door behind me so he can't escape.

Ivan laughs as he starts the bath. "Okay Bentley in the bath you go." I squat down so I can wrap my arms around Bentleys middle and pick him up.

"Help!" I say as I try to get him inside the bath. Ivan helps me put Bentley inside the bath gently.

"You need to work on that." Ivan sits on the edge of the bath. I look down at him. "It's not my fault he grew 40 pounds over night!"

As if offended, Bentley splashes me with water as he rolls around the shallow water. "Karma!" Ivan laughs loudly but he's soon splashed with water as well.

Laughter fills the room. I take a seat on the baths edge, just like Ivan.

I grab the dog soap and begin to wash the mud off of Bentley.

Ivan soon does the same.

Bubbles begin to form as we scrub Bentley again. Ivan throws some bubbles at me which makes me stop. "Ivan!" I laugh as I throw some back.

But when I throw it, it lands on his face. "Lis!" Ivan yells as he grabs more soap and throws it at my face as well.

"No!" I laugh once we're both covered in soap. Bentley barks at us as we laugh.

I turn back to Bentley and realize we have to rinse him now. "Since I'm all soapy now I'll just get in with him!" I laugh as I stand in the bath with Bentley.

I grab the water bowel and start to rinse Bentley off. My legs are soon all wet. I then realize my bandages are now soaking.

"Don't worry about those." Ivan smiles as he stands up outside of the bath. "I'll fix them later." I nod as I continue to rinse Bentley off.

"Smile!" Ivan says which makes me look up at him. He has is phone out ready to take a picture. I laugh as I pose with Bentley for the picture.

"Perfect." He says before putting his phone away. Ivan grabs a towel once I'm done getting the soap off of Bentley. He takes Bentley out of the bath and starts to dry him off.

I clean the tub before getting out myself. "Should we also dry your momma?" Ivan talks to Bentley. Bentley barks softly in response. "That's a yes." I say confidently.

"Is the dog all cleaned?" Grayson walks inside the washing.

"Yes." Ivan finishes drying Bentley off before letting him go. Bentley runs to Grayson.

Grayson laughs as he Pets Bentley. "Okay go play!" Gray opens the door to let Bentley out of the washroom.

Grayson looks down at my wet bandages. "Do you want me to help you change those?" He asks softly.

"No it's okay, Ivan said he'll help. Even though I'm capable of doing it myself." I glare at him sarcastically.

"If you can do it yourself than Ivan's not doing it." Grayson looks at both of us.

"Gray it's fine." I say sitting on the sinks counter.

"I don't want a guy touch you aly." Grayson crosses his arms. "He's not just a guy Gray. He's Ivan." I cross my arms too.

Grayson turns to Ivan. "Watch where you touch kid."  Grayson doesn't move his eyes from Ivan.

Ivan nods.

"And leave this door open." Grayson says sternly before leaving.

I roll my eyes as he leaves. "Ignore him."

Ivan moves a little closer to me. "Oh so you want me to touch you?" He teases.

I roll my eyes as I shove him. "Shut up." I begin to take off the Bandages.

Ivan helps with the other ones. "They're healing." He smiles softly at me.

I force a light smile back as I throw the bandages in the trash.

"I don't think you need those big bandages anymore." Ivan looks under the sink. He grabs smaller bandages than the ones I was using. They're a little bigger than the standard size bandage.

"Is it okay if I don't wrap the large cut?" He asks looking into my eyes. I look down at the large scrape on my leg.

"The cut won't reopen. It's better to let it out of the bandage for awhile." He says softly.

"Okay." I say in almost a whisper. Ivan starts to cover the cuts that might reopen if I move the wrong way.

I look over at his phone when I hear it ring. The contact reads victoria.

I look away from his screen instantly. He looks up at me before looking at his phone. When he reads the name he sighs.

"Are you going to answer it?" I ask once he doesn't pick up his phone.

"I don't want to." He throws the bandage wrapper away before looking at me.

"Why not?" I say looking back at him. "You have an opportunity with a really pretty girl. She's practically waiting at your doorstep, begging for you." I look back at the phone. But the contact name is gone, the only thing there is his wallpaper. His wallpaper being a picture of us and our moms when we were 10.

"The only girl I'll open the door to is you." He doesn't move his eyes from my face.

"You already did that." I try to say sarcastically, but it doesn't come out as sarcastic.

Ivan's somehow closer to me. My knees almost touching his shirt as he steps closer. My knees instantly move apart, making room for Ivan to lean in closer.

I look up at Ivan once he's closer to me. But I look away instantly. "We should go."

I don't know if I can let myself get close to Ivan again. What if I lose him again? What if Victoria finds out I'm with him right now?

I don't want to think about what could happen.

"Sorry about that." Ivan says once I get off the counter. I turn to him, "it's not your fault."

"But I still shouldn't have done that." I look into his eyes. I want to tell him that he should've done more. But I don't.

"I shouldn't have either." I look away from him.

We both leave the washroom without another word.

||~*~*~||

How are u guys feeling? About life or this chapter JWJAJWH how are you guys enjoying these moments with Aly and Ivan?

I HOPE U ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!! Thanks for the comments and votes <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171 9 9
!TW! This contains mention of gore, violence, and murder and has dark undertones. Also mentions mental disorders, medication, and anxiety. Ray is a n...
1.7M 35.7K 34
After a tragic accident that completely changes her life, Annie and her twin brother, Austin, are taken in by the Emersons, a family of seven (drop-d...
1M 31.7K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
2.4K 261 26
Seventeen-year-old Lucy Owens is struggling. It's been two years since the death of her parents, but she just can't seem to get a handle on life with...