Risk // Sebastian Sallow

By orangemochafrapp

Olive is distraught after the events of her first year attending Hogwarts. Just when she thought things were... More

Welcome
Chapter 1: Nightmares
Chapter 2: Sunrise
Chapter 3: Crossed Wands
Chapter 4: The Room
Chapter 5: St Mungos
Chapter 6: You Love Her
Chapter 7: The Bet
Chapter 8: Shit Families
Chapter 9: Hungover
Chapter 10: Treasure Hunters
Chapter 11: Date*
Chapter 12: Reconciliation*
Chapter 13: Potions
Chapter 14: Detention*
Chapter 15: The Promise
Chapter 16: I've Never*
Chapter 17: Mandrakes
Chapter 18: Recovery
Chapter 19: Scones
Chapter 20: Jealous Games*
Chapter 21: Confessions
Chapter 22: The Boat House
Chapter 23: Second Date
Chapter 24: Third Date*
Chapter 25: Library*
Chapter 26: Christmas
Chapter 27: Christmas Pt. 2
Chapter 28: Christmas Pt. 3*
Chapter 29: Fort
Chapter 30: Grovelling
Chapter 31: Goblin Deals
Chapter 32: Gaunt
Chapter 33: Done Deal*
Chapter 34: Wishful Thinking
Chapter 35: Bittersweet
Chapter 37: Empty Hourglass
Chapter 38: The Stages of Grief
Chapter 39: The Third Artefact
Chapter 40: Gaunt Manor
Chapter 41: No One Else*
Chapter 42: Realm
Chapter 43: Chivalrous
Chapter 44: Marvolo
Chapter 45: The Heist
Chapter 46: Pain
Chapter 47: Changes
Chapter 48: Big Choices
Chapter 49: The Perfect Day*
Chapter 50: The Last Night
Chapter 51: Veela
Chapter 52: New Places*
Chapter 53: Careers
Chapter 54: Space
Chapter 55: All Hallows Eve*
Chapter 56: The Morning After
Chapter 57: End of an Era
Chapter 58: New York
Chapter 59: The Auror Programme
Chapter 60: Learning*
Chapter 61: Letters
Chapter 62: Rebelling
Chapter 63: The Task
Chapter 64: Liberation
Chapter 65: I'm Ready*
Chapter 66: Three Galleons
Chapter 67: Excitement
Chapter 68: Delaying
Chapter 69: Trial
Chapter 70: I Screamed
Chapter 71: Home
Chapter 72: Adjusting
Chapter 73: Eloise's First Day
Chapter 74: Building Bridges
Chapter 75: Rekindling*
Chapter 76: Growing
Chapter 77: Old Names
Chapter 78: Reckless Sebastian
Chapter 79: Deja Vu
Chapter 80: Escape
Chapter 81: Commitments
Chapter 82: Professor
Chapter 83: The Countdown
Chapter 84: The Sallow Home*
Chapter 85: Epilogue
Chapter 86: Epilogue Part 2 - Ominis & Lawson
ALTERNATE ENDING
ALTERNATE ENDING - Epilogue

Chapter 36: Sebastian's Return*

1.5K 25 65
By orangemochafrapp

Warning: Spiiiiiiicy chapter, angry sex

I stood in the warm afternoon sun as it beamed down upon me in a small garden in Feldcroft, just on the outskirts of the hamlet. It was less grass and more delicate flowers amongst the stones and pebbles.

I wore a light pink dress, it was sweet. Anne had picked it out for me a while ago. It just brushed my ankles and had sweet, puffed sleeves. It was cute.

I stood next to a trembling Ominis as tears welled in his eyes, my hand moved up and down his back in gentle strokes, attempting to comfort him, though I knew he didn't like the physical touch.

"You'll be alright, Omi. You can do it." I said, reassuring him with a gentle coo of my voice.

I hadn't seen Sebastian since we found out about Anne. That was over a month ago. I don't even know if he was going to be here at all or if he'd even got word of it.

"I'm not ready for this." Ominis said softly, his emotions threatening to spill over.

"You are. You'll be brave. You always are brave. This is what you have to do."

Ominis dipped his head low and breathed heavily, squeezing his eyes closed and then open again, allowing the tears to spill onto his shoes.

The soft crunching of footsteps behind me on the fallen leaves told me someone was coming towards us. We both turned around and my mouth dropped open.

"Ominis... I wish you could see this." I hiccuped, tears welling in my own eyes.

Ominis let out a gentle whimper as he wiped his eyes with the sleeve of his suit.

His bride was approaching.

And to my surprise, she was clinging onto Sebastian's arm.

Anne looked ethereal. She wore a white, long gown that flowed behind her as she walked, her veil nestled perfectly amongst her hair that I didn't realise was so long due to always being in a bun trailing delicately behind. The sun caught against the intricate lacework on her dress, creating a glow around her. Her smile was radiant. Despite what we'd been told a month ago, today she looked well. She looked healthy. I was sure I was dreaming.

Sebastian's eyes caught mine for a fleeting moment as he walked his sister towards his best friend. I was stubborn. I refused to avert my gaze and stared at him with an expressionless look. He averted his eyes first.

Anne hugged her brother tightly, her wet eyes dampening the shoulder of his crisp, white shirt. She stood before Ominis, reaching forward for his hands as they intertwined them. I saw Ominis squeeze hers incredibly tightly.

"Hi." Sebastian said softly as he moved to stand beside me.

I simply shook my head.

I was unbelievably mad at him.

I was furious.

I wanted to punch him straight in the nose right there and then. But that would ruin Anne and Ominis' day.

He exhaled deeply and brought his attention back to the couple right in front of us.

Ominis' hands were touching Anne's dress, feeling her bare collarbones and taking the material that started off her shoulders between his fingers. His hands traced down, absorbing the feeling of the lacy material that engulfed her arms and stopped delicately at her wrists.

"I can only imagine how beautiful you must look." Ominis said, wiping another tear from his eye.

Anne smiled warmly at Ominis, her eyes filled with tears if her own. "And you, my love, look absolutely handsome. I've been waiting for this moment for a very long time."

"It's mums dress." Sebastian leaned forward and whispered in my ear.

I didn't respond, but was grateful he'd thought to share that with me. It made the already stunning dress all the more beautiful and meaningful. And that made me smile.

As the ceremony began, Ominis and Anne stood together, their hands entwined. I watched with teary eyes as Ominis and Anne exchanged their vows. Ominis spoke from the heart with a trembling voice, promising to always stand by Anne and to cherish every single remaining moment together. Anne vowed to be Ominis' family and to love him fiercely no matter what happened.

The exchanging of rings followed, and as they slipped the rings onto each other's fingers Anne let out a small but overly excitable gasp.

With the official ceremony over, Ominis and Anne shared a deep kiss, finally sealing their commitment to each other. It was a moment of pure joy, and even in my mixed emotions with Sebastian's sudden reappearance next to me, I couldn't help but smile for them.

Sebastian and I both signed their wedding certificate as witnesses and I hugged them both hard.

"Congratulations!" I said, beaming with joy for my two friends.

Anne had prepared a small gathering back in Hogsmeade, just at the Three Broomsticks. We travelled by Floo Powder due to Anne's state and we arrived at the bustling village in no time. The Three Broomsticks had been decorated with twinkling lacewing fly lights and colourful decorations.

Inside, the usual rustic charm of the pub was lifted by the cheerful chatter of villagers and Hogwarts students inside and the aroma of delicious food swirled around, making me realise just how hungry I was. Wooden tables were arranged to accommodate everyone, and all I could hear was laughter and the clinking of glasses.

I sighed deeply, my head in a right state after todays events. I'd helped Anne coordinate it all so she wasn't adding extra stress to her life and now it was over. I didn't even know she'd found Sebastian and convinced him to come back for her wedding.

I was still livid with him. And I think he knew it because he stood in a corner talking with Natty over a Butterbeer. I caught him looking over in my direction a few times, but he'd instantly look back away when he realised I was already looking at him first.

I washed down too many butterbeers too quickly. I was beginning to feel like I had all that time ago when Sebastian had to damn near roll me back to the castle in my drunken stupor.

But the celebration continued well into the night, filled with laughter, dancing, and heartfelt toasts to Anne and Ominis' happiness. I watched the newlyweds share a dance together. It broke my heart seeing just how perfectly matched they were knowing what was to come.

I let the newlyweds travel back to Feldcroft alone for their first night as husband and wife and stayed around after everyone was long gone to help Sirona reconfigure her bar the way she wanted it to be. It was the least I could do for her considering she stopped serving me butterbeers quite early to save me from myself. Because I wasn't stopping drinking.

"Don't they just make the most wonderful couple?" Sirona commented, taking a damp cloth to the tables while I shifted chairs around.

"Absolutely." I smiled back.

"Sebastian doesn't like it though, does he?" Sirona asked, scrubbing a particularly stubborn stain on the table.

"You don't miss a beat, do you?" I chuckled softly, my fingers brushing over the edge of the table. "No, he doesn't seem to be too thrilled about all this."

Sirona glanced up at me. "You know, sometimes things aren't always as simple as they seem, my dear. There might be more to his absence and return than you realise."

How does this fucking stalker know he was gone? Sirona's fucking scary...

I paused and debated asking just how on earth she knew he'd gone AWOL for a month. "So you think he had reasons for disappearing for a month without a word to any of us?"

"I'm not a mind reader but I do know that sometimes, what people show on the surface isn't the whole truth. The heart can hold onto things long after the mind has moved on." She picked up the cloth again, moving it slower than she was before. "You know, I've seen many stories unfold in this old pub. Sometimes, all it takes is a moment of honesty, a simple conversation, to clear the air."

I mumbled something incoherent in agreeance, but I was still so, so mad at Sebastian. How could I be expected to just forgive him and pretend nothing happened when he left me stranded in London with no floo powder and no apparition skills? I had to wait for a fucking train and miss half of my classes the next day.

With the Three Broomsticks back to normal, I bid farewell to Sirona and thanked her for hosting the wonderful day. I elected to walk back to the castle, hoping everyone would be deep asleep when I got back and I could just throw myself into my bed and cry.

But there was the familiar brown, messy mop of hair staring back at me as I made my way down the stairs. The person who hadn't made an appearance in the castle in over a month.

Fuck. Run.

I turned to go straight towards the girls dormitories but Sebastian's fast footsteps and heavy hand on my arm spun me around.

"Let go of me, Sebastian." I demanded, trying to shrug his hand off me. But his grip just tightened.

"No."

I was becoming irate.

"I said let me go." I said, .

"And I said no."

Sebastian's grip on my arm was firm, his gaze unyielding. I could feel my frustration boiling over, my heart pounding against my chest.

"Why are you doing this?" I seethed, "Why did you even come back?"

"Because," He said, finally releasing my arm.

"That's not an answer," I retorted, my fists clenched at my sides. "You left without a word, Sebastian. You disappeared, and we had no idea where you were or if you were even okay. Do you have any idea what that felt like?"

"Yeah. I do." Sebastian said, his face looking almost as pissed off as mine.

"Do you?"

"Yes. I do, Olive. You left me over the summer. You didn't write. I didn't even know if you were dead or alive or in Azkaban. So yeah, I do know what it's like."

"Oh, fucking hell, here we go again, Sebastian! I thought we were past that. I told you why, I apologised so many times. How long do you intend to hold that against me?"

Sebastian's eyes blazed, his words fired back at me like arrows. "As long as it still hurts me. Do you know how hard it is for me? My head is fucked up, Olive. I'm convinced everyone hates me and that's why they do these things to me. Your words don't mean anything when I'm fighting my own mind all the time. Ominis went after my sister because I'm so fucked up. Who'd want to be best friends with me?"

I took a step back, his intensity catching me off guard.

"Me! I want to be best friends with you, Sebastian!" I said, almost yelling the words in his face. "Forget Ominis. I know it's a hard thing to do but your relationship is so fractured, it's never going to recover fully. You've both fucked up badly in the past but me and you... we've been perfect together. I have loved being your best friend and I still want to do that for you but I can't if you don't let me do it and take off without a word for a month straight!"

Sebastian's eyes bore into mine. I peered down at his chest to see his breathing was laboured, his chest forcefully pounding up and down against the buttons of his shirt.

Before I could speak again, he took forceful footsteps towards me and grabbed both sides of my face with his hands and pulled my neck towards him, crashing our mouths together.

I was taken completely off guard by Sebastian's sudden intensity. His lips pressed hard against mine, and my initial instinct was to pull away in surprise. But as his grip on my face softened and his kiss deepened, a surge of conflicting emotions coursed through me... and I let him keep doing it. His hands moved, one moving behind my head to tangle in my hair and the other travelling down my body, coming to a rest on my hip. His hand squeezed the skin hard, causing me to let out a gentle moan against his mouth.

He walked me backwards, I'm not even sure how long for until my back slammed hard against a cool surface. I opened my eyes and realised he was caging me in against the expansive windows that looked out into the Black Lake.

I let him continue his exploration of my mouth as our breathing mingled, causing the windows to fog up behind us.

Sebastian's touch was incredibly demanding, his fingers tracing a fiery path across my skin. His lips left mine, trailing a line of hungry kisses along my jaw and down to my neck. Each press of his mouth sent shivers through me, and I arched my back, offering more of myself to him.

His grip on my hip tightened, his fingers digging into the flesh as his other hand that was previously tangled in my hair continued its exploration, sliding up my thigh and under my dress. A soft gasp escaped my lips as his fingers tickled the soft skin of my inner thigh.

Sebastian's hands moved from my hip and leg and his fingers moved to my chest, working skillfully to undo the buttons on the front of my dress one by one, exposing my skin to him. He undid just enough to gain access to what he needed, his hands recklessly yanking my bra underneath my breasts. I let out a breathy sigh as his lips reached the tip of them now exposed, his tongue flicking out to tease them.

My own hands began exploring, reaching down to unbutton his shirt and untucking it from his pants, leaving his sweaty and sticky chest out in the open for me to explore with my hands. Our gazes locked for a moment and without speaking, we both knew what we craved, what this was truly about.

His hands moved to cup a breast each as his mouth moved back to mine, squeezing and moulding them as he let his own soft moans mix with my own.

I let out a small whimper as he removed himself completely off my body, though my disappointment was incredibly short lived as he grabbed a hold of my shoulder and turned me around so my back was against his chest. He cupped my chest once more with one hand, the other pushing my hair to the side and giving himself complete access to my neck. He bit, licked and sucked hard, bound to leave a trail of marks on me.

My hand reached behind me and tangled in his hair, holding him to me as the combination of his mouth on my neck and his hands on my breast sent waves of arousal crashing over me.

Before I could enjoy it anymore, he let go of me and pushed me forward, my body landing with a thump against the cold glass in front of me.

I let out a sharp exhale as the coldness of the glass pressed hard against my bare and hot chest, sending shivers up and down my entire body.

His hands moved down to my legs and tucked under my dress, hiking it up higher and grabbing my underwear with such force, I felt and heard the seams bursting.

Now he owes me THREE pairs!

He groaned as he bundled the bottom of my dress in one fist and skillfully undid the button and shuffled his pants down just enough to allow himself to spring free.

Knowing what was to come sent a rush of excitement coursing through me. My body was on fire, every nerve ending alight. I pushed myself against the window, offering myself to him, my back arching and my hips angling towards him. I could feel his hard length pressing against me.

Sebastian's hand returned to my hips, his fingers gripping tightly as he guided himself to my entrance. With a single, powerful thrust, he entered me, and a guttural moan tore from my throat. The sensation of him filling me, stretching me, was overwhelming and left me breathless.

He set a rhythm that was both primal and passionate, his movements driving me to the edge of bliss. Each thrust sent shockwaves of pleasure through me, my nails scraping against the glass as I clung to it for support. The cold surface against my skin combined with the heat our bodies were producing was driving me wild.

Sebastian's grip on my hips tightened, his movements becoming more urgent, more desperate. The sound of our bodies colliding echoed in the quiet room as our heavy breathing mingled.

I prayed very, very hard that every single person in this common room was in their beds and well and truly asleep because I couldn't control any of the sounds my body was forcing out of me.

I could feel my climax approaching, a tidal wave of ecstasy threatening to overtake me. My body trembled as pleasure coiled tight within me, each thrust pushing me closer to the edge. I let out a series of moans and gasps, my fingers slipping on the fogged-up glass as I struggled to maintain my balance.

Sebastian's movements grew more wild. And with one final, powerful thrust, he sent us both hurtling over the edge, our bodies shuddering in sync as waves of pleasure washed over us both. My breath caught in my throat as I cried out his name, finding myself momentarily lost in a daze.

As the aftershocks of our pleasure subsided, we both stood there, panting heavily, his exhausted body pressing mine harder against the window.

He pulled himself out of me and stood upright with a groan, releasing me from the torture that was the cold window.

Sebastian tucked himself back into his pants without buttoning them up and grabbed my arm, dragging me away without a word.

"Wh-where are we going?" I panted, barely able to hold myself upright.

"To my dormitory. Ominis won't be there and the others go home sometimes on the weekends. Lucky this weekend is one of them." He said plainly.

I let out a surprised scoff but followed Sebastian anyway as he threw me down on his bed and finished the job of undressing me before removing the rest of his own clothes.

"You definitely won't be thinking of me as your best friend after I'm done with you." He groaned in my ear before dragging his mouth down my body to nestle his head between my legs.

This man was going to be the death of me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 1.1K 43
18+ aged up, slow burn, Sebastian Sallow x Original Character book. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ It had been years since Scarlett...
13.1K 411 36
You find yourself once again in the arms of Sebastian Sallow, but with the added complication of your unexpected feelings towards your friend, Ominis...
9 0 5
The end of a far too eventful school year is drawing to a close. Some of the fifth-graders in particular were drawn into the most unthinkable situati...
590 49 17
A Hogwarts legacy fanfic focused on Reader×Sebastian. Story contains mature contents and subjects. Also beware for spoilers of the game. This story...