✓ Be born again or leap into...

Galing kay ruwen05026

Be born again or leap into the abyss. Sunset fish Author: Or in the abyss, or in the abyss Or died in the las... Higit pa

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
338
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
End

63

252 6 0
Galing kay ruwen05026

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 63

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

"Brother Long, the zombies are rushing towards you, don't hurry up and open your arms." The corner of Qin Jun's mouth hooked and teased.

"Well, that's a must!" Long Zhanye nodded.

One hand into the camouflage jacket, the submachine gun appeared in the hand, in the zombie group rushed or five meters away from the ring laid by the abyss, then hooked the trigger, the bullets of the machine gun shot out quickly, and the rushing zombies fell down row by row.

Long Zhanye is using a submachine gun, which is almost the accuracy of a bullet that must be shot in the head, looking at Yuan and Qin Jun and the two are amazed.

The two also took out machine guns in unison and began to strafe the zombies.

【071】Saving people (<>) Ask for collection of branches, two more

The shooting speed of the machine gun is extremely fast, although the accuracy of Yuan and Qin Jun is not as high as that of the dragon battle field, but half an hour later, the corpses of zombies are already poured three meters away from the enchantment, and after the zombies surging from behind are hindered by the corpses, they continue to climb through the obstacles with perseverance and continue to pounce on the three.

"Yuanzi, it's up to you." Long Zhanye said as he collected the gun, and then changed a shuttle of bullets.

Because there are too many zombie corpses piled up in front, and there is an endless stream of zombies behind, you can only let or burn some of the corpses with golden fire in the yuan.

Or Yuan is a smart person, of course, he knows what Long Zhanye wants to express, with a wave of his left hand, three pieces of peach wood talismans appear on his hand, condensing spiritual power to ignite the peach wood talismans, slender fingertips flick, three pieces of peach wood talismans shot at the zombie corpses three meters away in turn, and the golden fire spread rapidly.

The golden flame seemed to have a special restraining effect on the zombies, and I saw that the zombie group that was still swarming a moment ago roared and spread outward at the moment the golden flame burned, and did not dare to approach at all.

"These things seem to instinctively know which gold fires can burn them down." Qin Jun said lightly, and also began to replace the bullets.

Then, watching the zombie group gradually disperse, and then wandering around, some even bypassing the golden fire towards them.

"Golden fire comes from my spiritual power, and my spiritual power is transformed by absorbing the purest spiritual energy between heaven and earth, and zombies should belong to a kind of low-level monsters, so they will fear the power of golden fire." Or Yuan looked at the golden fire that was burning more and more, opened his mouth to explain, and with his left hand raised, a small bucket containing clean water appeared, and a basket of fruits: "You wash your hands and eat something first, this fire will burn for a while."

Although the speed of strafing with submachine guns is very fast, but as time goes on, the sun at eight or nine o'clock in summer has been strong, fierce, and several people have long been covered in sweat, and it is a very good thing to have fruits to quench hunger and thirst, but the rancid smell of zombies is really a little bit of a bad scenery.

The golden fire burned for half an hour, and the zombie corpses that were piled up into a meter high were only half burned, and the golden fire burned, and the zombies did not dare to pounce in groups, so the use of submachine guns became ineffective.

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 63

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

"Hmm... Since the mobs are too scattered, there must be a meat shield to attract the monsters. Sending the last grape to his mouth, or looking at the zombies wandering around, he nodded gently.

"Meat, meat shield?" Dragon Shou had never played an online game, and it was obvious that his always brilliant head could not turn around temporarily.

"It's to find someone to leave the formation as bait, lure the zombies together, and then you can strafe with a machine gun." The corner of Qin Jun's mouth twitched slightly, and then explained to Long Zhanye, and then looked at Yu Yuan: "Xiaoyuan, this is not a game, if you are knocked down, it is not as simple as dropping blood."

"Of course I know that." Or in the yuan's expression is very calm.

"No, I don't agree." Long Zhanye heard the conversation between the two, and also understood the meaning of what the two of them said, his face sank, and he reached out to hold Zao Yuan's arm.

"It's okay with me..."

"Not allowed." Without hesitating to interrupt or in the yuan, Long Zhanye was very insistent: "There is no hurry to save people at this time."

Since he knew Long Zhanye, he had never seen the appearance of Long Zhanye Qi in Yuan, but looking at his calm and handsome face at this moment, there was a feeling of fear in his heart.

"Well..."

He also didn't want to provoke the dragon war.

[Ask for branches, ask for collections, ask for tickets]

【072】Saving people (<>) Collecting branches

Can't use the "meat shield to lead zombies" method, the efficiency is, of course, much slower, to the later, Long Zhanye didn't know how to think of a loss move, that is, take off the sweatshirt he wore in the camouflage jacket, and then cut his finger and put a few drops of blood, and then use a bamboo pole to support it, the zombie's sense of smell is sharp, smell the breath and blood on the sweatshirt, wave his hand and roar after the sweatshirt supporting the bamboo pole, and then Qin Jun waved the sweatshirt on the bamboo pole to attract the zombies, Long Zhanye held a machine gun to shoot the zombies, Or throw a peach wood talisman shortly after Yuanjiu and burn the zombie corpse.

Two hours, the number of zombies has rapidly decreased by more than half, the enchantment is surrounded by zombie corpses, when the golden fire burns the zombie corpses, it almost surrounds the entire enchantment, fortunately, the golden fire has no temperature, otherwise the heat of the heat plus the flame is really not something that people can afford.

And to say that the harvest is rich, it is no more than that it is or in the abyss, one morning to beat the zombie to burn the zombie, the crystal nuclei left by the zombie corpse burned by the golden fire were all collected into the space by him, and there was actually more than a bottle.

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

Hot search push link: This actor just wants to verify that the sick brother has a bad heart for me I came for your soul The dirt miscreants [Tang Yuzhi, Chi Yunzheng] have become goddess husbands, who wants a superstar system after amnesia! Become a big guy in the palm of the coquette [Qin Su, Lu Xing] The alpha in hand has amnesia [Lancang, Jianghuai] Rental Lover [ABO] [Qin Zhizhou, Qiao Ran] My ex-boyfriend fell on me after amnesia I forced the president Wen heroine to blacken [Baiyang, Yin Qingyun].

Links: Jin Yong's novel Gulong novel Liang Yusheng's novel Wen Rui'an novel Yanmei pure love light novel sports novel historical novel military novel realistic novel The wife is on, honey pet! This earth is a little fierce Transcendent Dawn Look at the present dynasty Spiritual energy is compelling Fake Prince Since 1983 Start a business, Xueba-sama, I killed myself The Great Immortal Venerable of the City Rebirth <> Taming Tales Boundless Dragon City The sword comes from the sky Within walking distance of the enemy country Find the Immortal Road The fierce beasts of the heavens

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

19.9K 547 29
Events take place after The Death Cure book! What if Teresa is alive but Brenda's dead cause' she saved Thomas from the ceiling that fell down when t...
10.4K 159 6
[THIS SERIES HAS BEEN REBOOTED] Dangerous new players are entering the battle between the Supers and their enemy, an organization seeking power and a...
23.4K 395 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
564K 38.9K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...