Captured

By Kayy_B

Nala would do anything for her sister Cami, even cover up the murder of the visiting Alpha's cousin. She did... More

Synopsis
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Update: Please read
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty- Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three

Chapter Sixty Two

3.6K 124 27
By Kayy_B

Chapter Sixty-Two

She's done what?

Requested an audience with the Head Alpha? Who the hell was the Head Alpha?

She must have seen the confused look on my face because she began to explain who that was. "He is Alpha Alessandro's father."

I stared at her. I stared at my deranged sister. It was official she had lost her freaking mind. Was it the trauma from that night? Or was it the constant anxiety of what was to come that had made her lose her mind?

How did she even know what a Head Alpha was? I certainly didn't know, I had no idea that was even a thing.

"How do you know what a Head Alpha is? How have you requested an audience with him?"

Cami raised her head up proudly. "I've been doing research on Werewolves."

I had no idea how to respond to that. She seemed more different, more mature and content in herself yet still naive about the predicament we were in.

Though I was glad to see that she was no longer completely petrified of her future, this was not what I had anticipated. Now it seemed like she didn't even care if she had a future.

That was worrying, people who didn't care about their future or had nothing to lose were dangerous and a loose cannon. Destruction and chaos would follow them around but they did not care as it would no longer affect them.

Is that what Alpha Alessandro meant when he said to ask Cami what she had done? Had he known that she wanted to speak to his dad about his bastard cousin's murder?

How could he be so relaxed when everything was about to come crumbling down? Surely his dad would not let what Cami did slide. Despite what his nephew did, he would choose his side over Cami's. He probably wouldn't believe Cami about the rape and think she's lying to justify her actions.

Just when I thought everything was under control and I had some sort of power here, life and reality comes crashing in like the ocean waves destroying the sandcastles built on the beach without a moment's hesitation.

The ocean waves this time was unfortunately my sister.

Think Nala, think. I could fix this, I had to fix this.

But how many times would I have to fix it? It seemed never ending, one problem after another. There's only so much a person could take before they break down.

"When will you have this meeting with the Alpha's Dad?" I asked Cami quietly.

"In two days."

Okay, so I had two days to figure this out, two days to make sure Cami doesn't end up dying.

"Why are you doing this?" I questioned Cami softly. "Do you not know what this could lead to?"

"I do." Cami's voice was filled with confidence, whether it was real or not I was not sure. "I know what I'm doing."

"They could kill you Cami, do you understand that? You could die!"

"I know."

Urgh. It was like talking to a brick wall, I was getting nowhere and all it was doing was building up my frustration and anger.

I wanted to cry out in frustration, no not in frustration. I just wanted to cry and cry and cry until there was nothing left inside me.

Why did Cami have such little regard to her life? She fought for her life with that rapist and killed him but now it's like she wants to die.

Was it Post Traumatic Stress Disorder? Was it causing her to think little of life and living?

"I know things have been hard for you." I grabbed Cami's hands and began to speak. "I can't even imagine the hell you've been through, not only when it happened but everything that followed after that."

"We're going to get you some help, maybe some counselling that way you can talk about what happened and how to...move on." I wasn't sure if I was wording it correctly, I was in no way trying to dismiss her trauma. I wanted her to heal from it and get on with her life.

"I don't want to talk about it." Cami snapped, snatching her hands away from mine. "I've made up my mind."

"You're being selfish! So fucking selfish! You need to think about how your actions will affect others around you."

"I'm being selfish?" Cami's voice rose up too. "I'm trying to do the right thing here, how am I being selfish?"

"What am I going to do if you die?" Tears streamed down my face like a never-ending river. "If they kill you what am I supposed to do? How am I supposed to live without you?"

For once, Cami seemed lost for words since she got back here. She didn't say anything as she looked at me with her sad eyes. Even if she didn't care about her life anymore did she not think about the impact her death would have on me?

She was all I had now, what would I do without her?

Shaking my head, I pulled tried to pull myself together. No, I'm not going to think about her death when all of this is preventable. I had time to either convince Cami to drop this meeting or come up with a solution that keeps us both alive and well.

"Stay here. Don't go anywhere." I told Cami as an idea popped into my head. "Promise me you will not leave this room or speak to anyone about what happened that night."

Cami nodded causing me to let out a sigh of relief. The last thing I needed was to come back and find out she had told other people about that fateful night.

"What did you tell Uncle Tom?" I suddenly remembered that he was supposed to be looking after her and was probably wondering where she was. "Does he know what you're planning on doing?"

"Yes, I told him."

"And he didn't stop you?" Had he lost his mind too? What was wrong with everyone? How could he allow a child to come back here and confess to a crime that would get her killed?

"He tried to but I had already made up my mind."

God, why was she so stubborn? Why was she so hell bent on dying?

Not wanting to waste anymore time, I left the room, closing the door softly behind me and praying that Cami stayed in the room and didn't cause anymore trouble.

Perhaps it was my fault, after all the last thing she heard from me was Alpha Alessandro threatening me and crushing my phone. If I had somehow managed to get in contact with her again, I could have reassured her that I was fine instead of leaving her wondering whether I was still alive or not.

I tried though, I tried my best.

Your best isn't good enough, Nala.

"I need to go to the library, which way is it?" I asked one of the men who were stationed on the corridor.

Both men exchanged a glance before one of them stepped forward. "Come."

That was easy! I was expecting some sort of resistance or thought they would need permission from Alpha Alessandro but I guess not. I followed the guard silently, keeping my head down and myself as invisible as possible. I didn't want to be stopped by any of the maids working here or worse, any of the guests living here.

The guard opened the door and motioned for me to go in. "I will be waiting outside." He simply said before closing the door behind me.

Entering the library, my nose was instantly hit by the scent of paper and magic. The aura of the room was peaceful as a Sunday morning in the winter, quiet and serene. It was unlike any library I had ever seen before, the long and thick bookcases were ornate as if they had been carved by a person who had a profound love of literature. The engravings were of wolves, some sat down, some in a running position and some with the moon behind them. It was inviting not only to the eyes but to the fingers as well.

My hands skimmed over the bookcases, my mind in awe of how beautiful everything was. There were hundreds of thousands of book here, if not more. As much as I would love to spend my time getting to know this library better, I had a more pressing matter to get to.

Refocusing my mind, I began to skim through the covers, trying to find the book or books I was looking for. I was successful in my ventures and grabbed as many as I could, eager to learn as much information as I could in the short amount of time that I had.

It felt like it had been minutes since I entered the silent and empty library but I knew I had been here longer than I should have. Every minutes counted, hell every seconds counted when it came to saving my sister's life. I couldn't afford to waste any time.

Putting the books back into the original places, I held onto one. It was thick, over several hundred pages long and very old. It was dark in colour with gold etchings on the side and the front. Clasping it to my chest, I headed out of the library as my heart began to race.

Hopefully Cami had fulfilled her promise and remained in the room, out of sight and out of trouble.

"I'm going to see Alpha Alessandro." I told the guard who stared at me blanky. I knew how to get to Alpha Alessandro's room from my room but I wasn't sure how to get there from the library. "I don't know the way."

Silently the guard began to walk and I assumed he was going to take me to Alpha Alessandro so I followed him, clutching the book like a lifeline.

Was I making a mistake here? Should I do this?

We got to Alpha Alessandro's office a lot quicker than I had anticipated. Knocking on the door, I let myself in when the Alpha's voice beckoned me in.

Alpha Alessandro looked up from his laptop but did not seem surprised to see me. "What is it now, human?" He went to his laptop, not bothering to spare me another glance.

"I-I...I"

My stuttering had him closing his laptop and giving me his full attention. His eyes then fell on the book I was still clutching onto with dear life.

Come on Nala, you can do this!

Swallowing harshly, I steadied myself for the words I was about to say.

"I want to mate with you."

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter 

Was anyone expecting Nala to say that? 

How do you think Alpha Alessandro is going to react? 

Let me know what you think is going to happen next

To read the full story please go to www.patreon.com/kayy_b or www.inkitt.com/kayy_b

Thank you for reading :)

-Kayy xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 49.9K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
774K 17.9K 47
Mia is a sassy girl and a werewolf with an honest heart and, she lives with her father and her older brother, her father is the beta of her pack, Sil...
7.3M 280K 51
"Light up my darkness," he murmured against her bare flesh. His fingers trailed up her arm, leaving a blazing fire beneath them. His lips pressed sof...
12.8M 452K 40
What if mates didn't exist? Instead, werewolves chose who they wanted to be mated to for the rest of their lives during a short period of time once a...