Captured

By Kayy_B

Nala would do anything for her sister Cami, even cover up the murder of the visiting Alpha's cousin. She did... More

Synopsis
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Update: Please read
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty- Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three

Chapter Sixty One

3.2K 122 16
By Kayy_B

Chapter Sixty One

Silence encased the room after Cami uttered those words. Her posture was submissive, her eyes fixated on the floor and her head still slightly bowed down.

The Alpha met my gaze and raised an eyebrow. I could see, ever so slightly, the humour in his eyes.

"Really?"

"Yes, it was me. Not Nala." Cami clarified, her tone still wobbly.

"Your sister told me it was her."

What was Alpha Alessandro playing at? He knew Cami was the one who killed his rapist cousin, why was he pretending this was news to him?

Cami eyes flickered over to mine and her face softened. "She said it to protect me. She didn't do anything, it was all me."

"Hmm." The Alpha sounded like he was thinking deeply about something. "How do I know you're telling the truth and not simply saying this to protect your sister?"

What?!

"I'm telling the truth Alpha, I did it. I killed him." Her tone was more confident this time and more stable.

"I don't believe yo-"

"Stop!" I snapped feeling annoyed that he was making my sister go through this for no reason. I wasn't sure why he was doing this, did he get a kick out of watching her squirm?

"Nala!" Cami hissed sounding horrified.

"What are you doing? What game are you playing? It's not funny." I told Alpha Alessandro, taking a step forward.

If I thought Cami was horrified before she was now looking like she was seconds away from passing out. "Nala, stop. What are you doing?"

The Alpha ignored me and continued to talk to Cami as if I hadn't spoken. "Is that why you're here? To confess?"

Cami swallowed audibly. "Yes and to take my sister's place."

Alpha Alessandro let out a laugh while I shook my head at Cami. That's why she came back? To swap places with me?

My heart warmed as I gazed over at my brave but stupid sister. Did she not think about the consequences? Was she not scared about what might happen to her?

"You can't take her place."

Cami frowned. "It was me who did it. I should be punished not Nala."

Cami, stop talking.

"Nala has not been punished, far from it. In fact I don't think I would be wrong in saying she has had pleasure from staying here." The smirk on his face began to grow wide and my face began to grow warm.

"Pleasure?" Cami's tone was filled with confusion. "I don't understand."

Before Alpha Alessandro could speak and mentally scar Cami, I spoke up.

"Can I talk to you outside?" I asked Alpha Alessandro through gritted teeth before adding another word. "Please."

Still smirking Alpha Alessandro walked out of the room with me quickly following him. "I'll be back." I told Cami before closing the door on her bewildered looking face.

"What are you doing?" I hissed as soon as we were alone. "Why are you messing around with her?"

"Messing around with her?" Alpha Alessandro repeated those words before shaking his head. "I only mess around with you." He told me with a wink.

What?!

What was going on? Why was the Alpha behaving like this? Saying I was confused would be the understatement of the century.

"Wha..I don't..why are yo-" My mind and mouth was failing me as I tried to make a coherent sentence.

Taking in a deep breath, I tried again. This time instead of asking what the hell he was doing, I spoke about something else. "Tell Cami to go back."

"She came here willingly. I didn't bring her here."

I shook my head. "It doesn't matter, send her back. She can't be here. What if she tells someone else the truth?"

"That sounds like a you problem."

Excuse me?

My mouth gaped open as I watched Alpha Alessandro shrug before walking away. Why was the Alpha behaving so strangely? Was it because I now knew he was my mate?

He seemed almost relaxed and content, complete opposite of what he'd been like the last few times we were together.

"If I were you, I would ask your sister what else she's done."

What did he mean by that? Cami has been in Uncle Tom's house ever since she left here, she hasn't done anything else.

Fumbling with the door handle, I let myself back into the room and found Cami sat on the bed.

"What are you doing Nala?" Cami jumped up from the bed. "Why are you talking to an Alpha like that? He'll punish you, aren't you scared?"

"Aren't I sacred?" I asked sounding incredulous. "Aren't you scared? What the hell were you thinking telling the Alpha that and then saying you wanted to swap places with me. Are you out of your mind?"

"Of course I'm scared!" Cami shouted. "I'm terrified about what's going to happen to me but I can't live with the knowledge that you're taking the fall for me."

A sigh left my lips. "Sit down. There's a lot that's happened. I'm going to explain it to you but I need you to listen and not interrupt me."

Cami nodded and sat down. Taking in a deep breath to steady myself, I began to explain to Cami the current situation we were both in. This time I was able to talk without being interrupted by anybody. I could tell there were multiple times when Cami wanted to interrupt or say something but she stopped herself.

I didn't tell her every single thing, only what was important and what she had to know.

There was no need for her to hear the many times I had engaged in unspeakable activities with Alpha Alessandro. Why traumatise my already traumatised sister any further?

After I was done telling her everything Cami sat there in silence staring at me.

"You can talk now." I told her as she continued to stare at me. "Cami?"

"Alpha Alessandro is your mate." Cami finally whispered, it sounded like she was talking more to herself than me.

"Yes. It was only just confirmed recently so I don't know exactly what this means for us but it's a good thing."

"You're mated to an Alpha?" Cami was still whispering, it was as if she couldn't raise her voice even if she wanted to.

"Yes." I told her. "This is good news for us, I can use this to our advantage. Since I'm his mate, he can't hurt me." I paused slightly, that wasn't correct. He can hurt me and he has but he can't kill me, I mentally corrected myself but Cami didn't need to know that. "Which means he can't hurt you."

"Nala, you're mated to an Alpha. Do you know what this means?" Cami continued not letting me answer her question. "That means you're stuck here forever, you're stuck with him."

Why was she only looking at the negatives in this predicament that we were in? Being Alpha Alessandro's mate meant that he couldn't kill us, we were going to live. Being Alpha Alessandro's mate didn't mean I would be stuck with him forever. I highly doubt this strong, powerful Alpha would want a human as a mate and ruling his pack beside him.

We could come to some sort of agreement, I wasn't sure what exactly as I had yet to figure out the details but it could work.

"I'm not going to be stuck with him forever! Listen to me Cami, I ha-"

"Do you want to be mated to him?" Cami suddenly asked, interrupting me.

I didn't want to be mated to him, not just Alpha Alessandro, to anyone. I wanted to choose my life partner, I didn't want to be with someone simply because they believed it was predetermined.

"No but-"

Cami rudely interrupted me again. "So you're only considering mating with him because of me? Because you think being his mate will keep me alive."

I couldn't disagree with her there, if Alpha Alessandro and I had met under different circumstances I don't think I would have been entertaining the idea of mating with him.

"Am I wrong?"

No she wasn't but it wasn't as simple as that. There was so much more at play here. So much at stake.

"I'm sorry Nala but I'm going to let you throw your life away because of me."

"I'm not throwing my life away!" Frustration was building up inside of me due to Cami's lack of understanding. "This is the only way we both get to live!"

I took in a deep breath and closed my eyes for a few seconds to calm myself down.

"You shouldn't be here Cami, you need to go back to Uncle Tom's and let me deal with this."

Cami shook her head and stood up. "No. This isn't your problem to deal with. You're not going to pay for my mistakes any longer."

"This ends now. I have requested an audience with the Head Alpha."

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: Early upload :)

I hope you guys liked this chapter 

Let me know what you think is going to happen next

Thank you for reading :)

-Kayy xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.3K 26
Being a Human and Werewolf is not that hard as it seems. Well, that is what my mother said. My life is not what it seems is not normal is very compl...
116K 3.2K 65
Nala is a lost girl. She is abused, a werewolf/vampire/witch hybrid. She is malnourished, and in a severe condition. "You stupid girl! You deserve t...
12.8M 452K 40
What if mates didn't exist? Instead, werewolves chose who they wanted to be mated to for the rest of their lives during a short period of time once a...
7.3M 280K 51
"Light up my darkness," he murmured against her bare flesh. His fingers trailed up her arm, leaving a blazing fire beneath them. His lips pressed sof...