Risk // Sebastian Sallow

By ginger_lala

Olive is distraught after the events of her first year attending Hogwarts. Just when she thought things were... More

Welcome
Chapter 1: Nightmares
Chapter 2: Sunrise
Chapter 3: Crossed Wands
Chapter 4: The Room
Chapter 5: St Mungos
Chapter 6: You Love Her
Chapter 7: The Bet
Chapter 8: Shit Families
Chapter 9: Hungover
Chapter 10: Treasure Hunters
Chapter 11: Date*
Chapter 12: Reconciliation*
Chapter 13: Potions
Chapter 14: Detention*
Chapter 15: The Promise
Chapter 16: I've Never*
Chapter 17: Mandrakes
Chapter 18: Recovery
Chapter 19: Scones
Chapter 20: Jealous Games*
Chapter 21: Confessions
Chapter 22: The Boat House
Chapter 23: Second Date
Chapter 24: Third Date*
Chapter 25: Library*
Chapter 26: Christmas
Chapter 27: Christmas Pt. 2
Chapter 28: Christmas Pt. 3*
Chapter 29: Fort
Chapter 30: Grovelling
Chapter 31: Goblin Deals
Chapter 32: Gaunt
Chapter 34: Wishful Thinking
Chapter 35: Bittersweet
Chapter 36: Sebastian's Return*
Chapter 37: Empty Hourglass
Chapter 38: The Stages of Grief
Chapter 39: The Third Artefact
Chapter 40: Gaunt Manor
Chapter 41: No One Else*
Chapter 42: Realm
Chapter 43: Chivalrous
Chapter 44: Marvolo
Chapter 45: The Heist
Chapter 46: Pain
Chapter 47: Changes
Chapter 48: Big Choices
Chapter 49: The Perfect Day*
Chapter 50: The Last Night
Chapter 51: Veela
Chapter 52: New Places*
Chapter 53: Careers
Chapter 54: Space
Chapter 55: All Hallows Eve*
Chapter 56: The Morning After
Chapter 57: End of an Era
Chapter 58: New York
Chapter 59: The Auror Programme
Chapter 60: Learning*
Chapter 61: Letters
Chapter 62: Rebelling
Chapter 63: The Task
Chapter 64: Liberation
Chapter 65: I'm Ready*
Chapter 66: Three Galleons
Chapter 67: Excitement
Chapter 68: Delaying
Chapter 69: Trial
Chapter 70: I Screamed
Chapter 71: Home
Chapter 72: Adjusting
Chapter 73: Eloise's First Day
Chapter 74: Building Bridges
Chapter 75: Rekindling*
Chapter 76: Growing
Chapter 77: Old Names
Chapter 78: Reckless Sebastian
Chapter 79: Deja Vu
Chapter 80: Escape
Chapter 81: Commitments
Chapter 82: Professor
Chapter 83: The Countdown
Chapter 84: The Sallow Home*
Chapter 85: Epilogue
Chapter 86: Epilogue Part 2 - Ominis & Lawson
ALTERNATE ENDING
ALTERNATE ENDING - Epilogue

Chapter 33: Done Deal*

1.3K 21 52
By ginger_lala

Warning: Spicy chapter, possessive Seb 😏

The following nights sleep wasn't as peaceful for Sebastian or myself. I'd joined him in his dormitory which I immediately regretted because his incessant tossing and turning kept me awake all night too. So we'd have two of us absolutely sleep deprived trying to make shady deals with a shady goblin tomorrow.

Sebastian was awake before I was, and when I did wake, he was stroking my hair with his thumb.

"Mmm. Good morning." I stretched.

"Morning, my love." He said, placing a kiss where his thumb had just been.

"No more morning surprises then?" I asked.

He smirked and pressed his hips to my side, showing me that he did indeed have a morning surprise.

"Fuck, Sebastian. If I didn't know better I'd think you were a horny virgin. Every morning, I swear."

"Well. Only one of those things is true." He winked.

"Repulsive." Ominis called from the bed beside us.

His comments ended our banter and I was feeling annoyed we'd decided to sleep here rather than in the room of requirement where we actually got to be alone. I don't know why we ever chose to stay in the dormitories when that was an option, come to think of it...

Sebastian insisted I shower with him again, citing that he was feeling upset about Ominis and Anne.

But to my surprise, there was nothing innately sexual or romantic about Sebastian's intentions in the shower like I thought. Maybe he was sad. It was almost like he'd even forgotten I was there. He was staring off into the distance and apart from asking for the soap to wash himself, he didn't even speak to me.

"Galleon for your thoughts?" I asked, taking the soap from his hands and putting it back onto the shelf to gain his attention.

"Hm? Oh. Sorry. I'm just stressed. Anne, you know..." He said softly.

"I don't think you're telling me the truth and as your girlfriend, I'm sure there are some unwritten rules about lying to your significant other."

His eyes scanned mine for a moment, like he was searching for something, but I'm not sure what he was looking for.

"Are you not concerned that Ominis' brother might know we are up to some shady shit? He's fucking powerful, Olive. Marvolo has killed without remorse. If he finds out who you are, the magic you possess and that you're in the Rosier family... I don't even want to think what could happen to you. They'd probably tie you down and arrange to have you married off to Ominis."

Fuck.

That was certainly something I hadn't considered. I certainly didn't want to marry Ominis. I'm certain Sebastian wouldn't have liked me to either. And I'm sure Anne would have something to say about the man she was likely to be betrothed to soon marrying her brothers girlfriend.

"I hadn't. But it just seems like a small exchange of favours between two brothers to me. I'm sure Ominis didn't tell him what we were up to." I assured him.

"You're so naive sometimes, Olive. He might not know, but I'm sure he'll be prying. Knowing Ominis is doing something untoward will pique his interests. Because Ominis doesn't do what he does. Hell, he doesn't even do what we do. So he'll be snooping around to find out."

"Don't call me naive, Sebastian. I'm merely trying to be optimistic. Why should we stand here and stress ourselves out?"

"Well, I can put that aside for now, but can I stress about this goblin? I'm not keen on dragging you back into that pub again."

"It's a Sunday. I'm sure it will be less rowdy than a Friday night." I tried to assure him.

"That's not the point. I don't like you in there at all. I don't care what day it is."

I sighed loudly at his incredibly ability to be so fucking stubborn.

"You're so uptight." I groaned.

"Am I? Couldn't tell." He said incredibly sarcastically.

"God! You're so frustrating, Sebastian. Your fucking attitude-"

"What's wrong with my attitude? I think it's rather charming. Is it not what got you to fall for me?" He smirked.

"No, actually."

"Then what?"

"Your spontaneity and the way you challenge me," I replied, locking eyes with him. "But that stubbornness of yours drives me fucking insane."

Sebastian chuckled, his hands moving to grip on my waist tightly. "Well, I can't have you getting bored now, can I?"

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Trust me, boredom is the last thing on my mind right now."

"And I'd never let you get bored, darling."

His hands moved to my lower back and squeezed my cheeks, pulling me in closer to him. As our lips met in a desperate, hungry kiss, Sebastian's touch ignited a fire within me, erasing any lingering annoyance. His fingers trailed up along my spine, sending shivers down my body.

His lips left mine, beginning to trail a path of kisses down my neck. Each tender nip and lingering lick sent waves of pleasure coursing through me.

I let out a soft moan, my fingers tangling in his hair as I arched into his touch.

Sebastian's hands moved lower again, gliding over my hips and pulling me even closer. I could feel the hard length of him pressed against my thigh.

My breath hitched as his warm mouth closed around my nipple, his tongue flicking and teasing. My fingers clenched in his hair, urging him on. His touch was electric, every brush of his lips sending shockwaves of need straight to my core.

"No other man could ever do this to you." He groaned as his teeth gently dragged across the tender flesh of my nipple. "Tell me. Tell me I'm the only one."

"Y-you're the only one, Sebastian," I managed to breathe out.

A satisfied grin played on his lips before he moved across and captured my other neglected breast in his mouth. "Mmmm. That's right."

Sebastian's hands roamed, mapping every inch of my body as if committing it to memory. His fingers dipped lower, tracing the outline of my inner thigh, and I let out a guttural moan, desperate for more.

With a sudden burst of strength, he lifted me up by my ass and I wrapped my legs around his waist, drawing him impossibly closer.

The water cascaded over our bodies as he carried me under the stream of the shower, pressing my back against the cool tiled wall behind us, causing me to arch my back and wince. Sebastian smirked, pressing his chest into me so I was forced to be pushed back onto the cool tiles even more as he brought his mouth back to mine once more.

"Are you ready for me?" He groaned against my mouth.

"Yes." I whimpered pathetically, desperately.

Sebastian positioned himself between my legs, his hardness pressing against my heated core. My breath caught in my throat as he entered me slowly, inch by glorious inch.

He began to move quickly, each thrust reverberating through my body. The water slicked our skin, the sound of our ragged breaths filling the steamy air.

Sebastian's pure force had me clasping my hand against my mouth hard, stifling the sounds echoing from my throat. I was shocked when Sebastian yanked my hand away and forced it down.

"Wh-what... are you... doing?" I said between pumps.

"Let it out. Let them hear you. Let everyone know what I do to you. What only I can do to you." Sebastian's low voice groaned against my ear as his strong hands held me up, squeezing my ass with each pump.

"Sebastian," I moaned his name, pleading for more. His movements grew more urgent, the intensity building as we hurtled quickly towards our release. My body arched against his, the tension coiling tighter and tighter until it was almost unbearable.

My moans mixed with the sound of water pouring above us, the sensation of Sebastian's thrusts sending me spiraling. Sebastian's fingers dug into my hips, his pace becoming even more relentless.

"Sebastian, I'm so close," I gasped, my nails digging into his shoulders as I clung to him for dear life.

"I know. Let it go. Show me what I do to you." He growled the command that sent me over the edge.

The pleasure exploded within me as I cried out his name again and again, my body twitching around him with the force of my climax.

"Oh fuck, Olive. Do you want me to claim you? To fill you?" Sebastian said into my ear with a low, hungry tone.

"Y... yes, Sebastian. Ah, fuck!" I screamed, my now oversensitive body crying out for more.

"Ah, Olive. You're mine. All mine." Sebastian cried out my name, his own release following mine, his body shuddering as he spilled himself inside me. He buried his face in the crook of my neck, pressing soft kisses against the wet skin.

As our breathing gradually slowed, he finally lifted his head, his lips curving into a satisfied smile. "See? Stubbornness has its benefits."

I let out a breathy laugh. "I guess you're right."

Sebastian carefully lowered me back onto my feet, his hands lingering on my hips. "I always am, aren't I?"

"Don't push it, Sallow." I laughed.

As he finally let go of me, my legs almost collapsed underneath me, feeling completely like jelly.

"Woah. You alright?" Sebastian laughed, proud of his efforts. I just knew he'd be smug the rest of the day knowing he had left me unable to walk.

"I'll be fine. Let's get out of here before someone walks in here."

We split to not draw attention to our joint shower, though the loud noises that we didn't care about at the time were probably a dead giveaway of what we'd done.

When I entered their dormitory an hour later to head down to the Hogs Head, I could hear Ominis scolding Sebastian through the closed door. I even debated whether to enter at all to avoid Ominis' wrath. But I needed Sebastian to go to the Hogs Head so I bit my tongue and entered.

"And you!" Ominis yelled, drawing his attention to me before I'd even crossed the threshold of the doorway.

Sometimes I question if this man is actually blind...

"What?" I said.

Sebastian had a ridiculously wide grin plastered across his face as he sat on the edge of his bed.

"What were you thinking? In the boys shower? Have some fucking respect!"

When Ominis swore, I knew he was fucking pissed. And now I was blushing. Half out of embarrassment and half out of pride for knowing Sebastian stuck true to his word and let everyone know what he could do to me.

"Ominis, I don't think it matters where we do it, nothing about it is respectful." Sebastian said with a cocky tone.

"Sebastian!" I scoffed, flicking him on the nose like a bad dog.

"Do you want to be forced to marry? Because that's what will happen if you're caught!"

"Better than the alternative." Sebastian said with a roll of his eyes.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Ominis said, raising a brow.

"I'm just worried now your brother knows we are up to something, he'll figure out who Olive is and you'll be the one forced to marry her."

"Sebastian, don't be ridiculous, Marvolo would never-" Ominis began.

"Don't tell me what Marvolo won't do. There is nothing Marvolo won't do!" Sebastian said, his smirk completely wiped.

Sebastian's unease at just the mere thought of Ominis' older brother had me growing more worried every time he brought it up. Sebastian was scared. And that wasn't a good sign.

Ominis sighed deeply and stood up to speak, "Sebastian, you have my word. I will not let such a thing happen. I promise you."

"Fine." Sebastian mumbled, his hand running through his hair. He seemed to do that often and I wondered if it was a way he'd developed to cope with stress.

"Can we forget about this for now? We have to go and meet Deagol." I interrupted, hugging Sebastian from behind and placing a reassuring kiss on the top of his head where his hand had just been.

"Olive is right, Sebastian. We must leave and get this over with."

Sebastian sighed and returned my kiss, standing up without a word, collecting the satchel of money from his trunk and tucking it into my enchanted bag.

The trip to Hogsmeade was quiet. Sebastian gripped onto my hand as if I were going to run away. It kind of hurt.

As we approached the pub, it was noticeably more quiet than the last time Sebastian and I were here which relaxed me enough to actually push the heavy door open. As I swung it open with a low creak, the scent of old wood and something slightly musty smacked me in the face.

How pleasant.

I spotted Deagol in the same spot in the corner of the pub, cradling a beer as he tapped his long claws on the table.

Sebastian's vice-like grip tightened even further and elicited a gasp from me.

"Seb, please. It's fine." I said softly, begging to be let go.

He did let go due to my insistence, though I knew he didn't want to at all.

"Hello, Deagol." I said, trying to appear confident as I approached his table.

"Ah. The young student. Take a seat, beautiful."

I glanced back at Sebastian and he was fucking furious. His knuckles were turning white from how hard he was clenching his fists together.

I sat down and I could feel Sebastian's intense glare boring into the back of my head, his protective instincts in full force. I just prayed Ominis' super-magic-blind senses had enough power to know to hold Sebastian back.

The corners of Deagol's mouth curled into a coy smile, revealing his sharp teeth. "So, serious, are we? Good. This isn't child's play we're embarking on."

"We know. We have what you asked for."

"Then I'll need to see it. For collateral." Deagol said.

I dug into my enchanted bag and pulled out the satchel, placing it straight into his hands. Deagol dug through, as if he were counting it. Which I prayed he wouldn't because I didn't particularly want to be here all day.

"Seems to be in order. So, what is it you need?" Deagol asked, slipping the satchel into a bag beside him.

"A metal container. Enough to hold a small curse."

"A curse, eh? Someone been dabbling in Dark Magic?" Deagol said with a small chuckle.

I gulped hard, but kept my confident composure.

"No. And I don't very much intend to discuss the small details. We got you the money, so we need that goblin metal."

"A fiesty one. Knows what she wants... I like ya. Give me a week. I'll have it here next Sunday."

"How do we know you won't just take the money and run?" Sebastian asked, way too loud and angry for the situation we were finding ourselves in.

"You'll just have to trust me and find out, eh, young lad?" Deagol snickered.

I watched Sebastian's hand snake around to his pocket and Ominis lurched forward and grabbed a hold of his arm, muttering something in Sebastian's ear that I couldn't quite catch, but it made Sebastian relinquish the grip he had on his wand.

"We'll take your word for it," I said firmly, suppressing any lingering doubts. "A week from now, then."

Deagol's grin widened. "Very well, young students. I'll be expecting you."

With a final nod, he turned his attention back to his drink. As we left the Hogs Head, I felt nervous but relieved. We were no longer holding onto the money.

Sebastian's grip on my hand was still tight, but he seemed to have reined in his anger.

"Are you alright now?" I directed towards Sebastian.

"I'm fine. I just hate that place. The hide of him to call you beautiful. I ought to kill him." Sebastian clenched his teeth.

"Ignore it. One more meeting and it's over and you'll have Olive all to yourself again." Ominis said.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

The week from hell went by so excruciatingly and painfully slowly. Sebastian was in a mood all fucking week and he was starting to wear my own patience thin. Ominis had actually resigned to sleeping in the Undercroft to dodge Sebastian's wrath.

But Sunday had come around again and we had to go and collect the container.

This time, I told Sebastian he was staying outside. Ominis and I would collect it. Sebastian tried to argue with me, but I could easily get him to mould like putty in my hands when he was told I was withholding a certain romantic activity reserved for couples until he quit the attitude and let me handle the goblin.

Ominis linked my arm and left Sebastian fuming at the door as we entered to great Deagol who'd apparently staked a claim on that one chair.

"Ah, she's back and without the loverboy. Don't worry. I have ya item. Sit, gorgeous." Deagol gestured to the chair opposite him.

Thank fuck I made Sebastian sit outside because his patience was worn so thin, he wouldn't have coped with another comment like that.

Deagol passed the dull silver container under the table into my hands. I peered down and ran my finger down it, feeling the coolness of it.

"It's been a pleasure doin' business with ya. Give ya best to that young lad. He could do with an attitude adjustment if he wants to walk in here again."

I wanted to laugh, I truly did. But I knew I'd either get my ass kicked by this goblin in front of me or Ominis.

I thanked Deagol for his help and quickly left, vowing to never, ever step foot in that vile establishment ever again.

"Well?" Sebastian said, eager to know how we went.

"We have it." I said, opening my bag and showing him.

"So, this is it? Now we get to Anne." He said, his mood he'd been holding onto the whole week starting to crack slightly.

"Yep. We see Anne." I repeated.

I prayed. Hard. This would work. It had to work.  We were so close.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

698 43 25
Olive Whitlock's life has been turned upside down when she's thrust into the world of magic as a 5th year at Hogwarts. Suddenly she faces more danger...
39.9K 845 44
The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Sebastian, Ominis, and Eleanor (MC) deal with the fallout of actions taken at the end of their fifth...
100 0 21
Sebastian Sallow x MC fanfic (This is a continuation of the plot of Hogwarts Legacy) After a rather upsetting and traumatic year at Hogwarts, Piper H...
5 0 2
A Hogwarts Legacy Story. A good-for-nothing - a title that Luscinia has heard more than once. The last hope for improvement seems to be a new school...