๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ง๐จ๐ซ || ๐€ ๐‰.๐‰๐Š...

Door astarofpurplegalaxy

Just a bunch of oneshots where Jungkook will be your big brother :) "My destiny got tangled with yours since... Meer

Hey all!!!
A babysis?
The First Word|| 01
Abyss || 04
A new family || 07
The ghost brother || 12 (1/2)
The ghost brother || 12 (2/2)
Hero || 10 (1/3)
Hero || 10 (2/3)
Hero || 10 (3/3)
Alone || 15
Sick || 11
The unseen brother|| 16
The news || 04
Red Days || 15
Hurted || 14
Adoption || 03
Are you okay? || 10
Jungkook's toxic relationship || 14 (1/2)
Jungkook's toxic relationship || 14 (2/2)
Social media #1
Together, Forever || 15
The crush || 15
I'm here too || 17
Judgement || 15
Evil Sister || 14
My sistuh! || 16
Change || 14
True Success || 16
Gloomy || 16
Step Siblings || 14 (1/2)
Step Siblings || 14 (2/2)
Clumsy || 15
Always With You || 14 (1/2)
Always With You || 14 (2/2)
Mischievous || 12
The wrong one || 05
Expedition || 15
Not For Exchange || 17
She's growing up|| 13
Evil Sister || 02 [Another Version]
Toxic & Fake || 16
Best Friends
Boyfriend || 16 (1/3)
Boyfriend || 16 (2/3)
Boyfriend || 16 (3/3)
Sweet sixteen and single child ||16
Stubborn || 13
Sick Oppa || 12
Social Media #2
Drowned || 10
Little Space || 15
Roommate || 16 (1/3)
Roommate || 16 (2/3)
Roommate || 16 (3/3)
Mine!! || 04
Prank Gone Wrong || 15
Broken || 16
Innocent Beast || 14
Not Enough || 16
Stuck || 16
Reunion - pt.2 || 16
Koo is Beautiful || 14
Generations || 13
Desire || 16
What? We are still the Jeon Siblings || 16
Sick Together || 17
Not An Update
The Secret || 15
Monstrous || 16 (1/2)
Monstrous || 16 (2/2)
I'll Always Miss You || 16
After 8 Years... || 15
If I was Home...|| 11
Friends? || 14
You Too Need that, Koo || 17
Does the Warmth Exist?|| 16
Mood Swings || 17
The Pain and the Painkiller || 05
A Sick Baby || 04
First Love || 17
Someone's Princess || 16
Drunk + Hurt || 17
Heartbroken || 17
Koo is Hurt || 16
A Little Ouch || 03
It's not easy || 13
Carelessness? || 04
The Gift || 16
Lost Voice || 17
The Hope || 11
In the Reality || 11
Unconditional Love || 16
The Wrong Deed || 17
The Prom || 16
Fix You || 10
Love > Hate || 19
Q&A [Questions]
Important Note[Please Read]
Q&A [Answers]
Long Lost || 16
Won't Let You Break || 20 (1/2)
Won't Let You Break || 20 (2/2)
A New Chapter || 17
Sacrifice || 18
A Little Trouble || 12
A Sister || 7
Believe Me || 17
The Funniest Delay || 14
Spring || 16
Aeri's Second Love || 22
Friendship Day || 14

Please No Fights, Koo!!!! || 16

342 30 16
Door astarofpurplegalaxy

Jungkook's age in this chapter
is 18.

Y/n was grabbing her books from her locker when SeJin, a school play boy approached her. He was bothering her during past few months with his proposes so much which made y/n frustrated. Although Jungkook warned SeJin few times, the boy hasn't given up yet. He just want to add y/n to his list of girlfriends.

"Hello, pretty girl!!!"

Y/n sighs in frustration, slam closing the door of the locker.

"What now?"

"Just came to see your beauty..."

"Well if you saw what you wanted to see, you can go now.."

"Oh c'mon babe---"

"I'm no one's babe!!! Got it you dumb asshole???!!! Please let me be, you are such a headache!!!"

She screams at him in anger, while he scoffs at her in annoyance. He doesn't love her truly, he just want to keep a connection with her and break up, that's what people like this are fond of.

"Why he keeps bothering me? How many times I should say no to him??"

Y/n mumbles with her teary eyes, she's totally annoyed by this. When something we dislike happens in repeat it becomes obnoxious and that's what y/n's going through now. She feels extremely frustrated upto a point she feels like crying and she almost did.

It was lunch break and y/n was sprinkling some water on her face in the restroom when one of her classmates came running towards her.

"Y/n y-your brother..."

She is heavily panting and y/n stares at her in confusion.

"What? Is he fighting again?"

"SeJin, he will kill him!!!"

Y/n deeply inhales, soon they were running towards the cafeteria where the fight is going on. Y/n stares at SeJin who's about to pass out infront of Jungkook's great fighting skills.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO BOTHER MY SISTER AGAIN!!!"

Jungkook says while letting going another punch and y/n was snapped out from her thoughts.

"What are you doing he will die!!!"

Y/n steps in the fight, grabbing Jungkook from his coat. With much effort she pulls him out of the fight, straightly dragging him all the way to the garden despite his continued curses on SeJin.

"Koo what's wrong with you?!!!"

She mumbles out, seeing the way he's panting heavily.

"Please calm down..."

She hugs him tightly and Jungkook's anger slowly vanishes, as he secures her tiny frame in his embrace.

"Please relax, Koo...your heart is beating so fast still!!!"

Y/n mumbles and Jungkook close his eyes, taking few deep breaths to calm himself down.

"What's wrong with you, Koo?"

Y/n asks after pulling away and making him sit on a bench. Her worried eyes are travelling from his head to toe in order to make sure he's not hurt. Allover he's fine except a little wound on the corner of his lips.

"That psychopath keeps bothering you for months!!! Are you still asking me to stay like a blind?!!!"

He shouts at her, making her shot up a hurt evident glance at him.

"Now at whom you are truly angry? On me or SeJin?"

Jungkook's lips let goes a soft sigh and y/n sighs too, sitting down beside him.

"Koo please...you know how much I hate to see you fighting right? Why are you keep doing it?"

Y/n mumbles and Jungkook stays silent for a second as if he's trying to come up with the best answer.

"Listen here, princess. He keeps bothering you for months now. He made you cry and for me, that reason is enough to beat his shit out!!!"

"I know Koo but, this is not the way to solve this out..."

Y/n softly mumbles, playing with her fingers.

"...you only think about the fight. What if something happen to that kid? What if he's hurt somewhere serious? They can kick you out from the school, Koo!!!"

"Pftt!!! As if they don't know who is appa!!!"

"Appa's power is not your power, Koo...it's appa's. The fact that he's a famous CEO doesn't give you rights to misbehave..."

"Fine!!! Fine!!!...."

Jungkook throws his hands in air, getting up from the bench while y/n fixes her eyss on him.

"...go on and get hurt!!! Don't crash on my shoulder while crying if something will happen to you!!! Saying that he's annoying and she's envy!!!"

"Koo..."

"I'm going..."

"Koo wait!!!"

Y/n sighs at Jungkook's body which disappeared inside the school again. She sits down back on the bench, staring at her lap with teary eyes.

"Why he can't stop fighting? He's acting like he can not remember the past..."

Y/n mumbles to herself, resting her head on her hands which are placed on her lap. Her mind runs few years back where Jungkook was a peaceful kid. It all turned inside out all of sudden.

She recalls the way Jungkook was a quite and a silent kid in the school. They are just two years agape, which made y/n get to see him more during the school time. All started when a boy picked up a fight with him for a silly reason. That fight occurred again and again, at last it ended with a badly injured Jungkook, so was the other boy.

Y/n wipes her tears, recalling the way Jungkook was in a coma for ten days because getting hit on his head from a chair. She could've lost him. For ever. Although he was annoying back then, it made y/n realise how attached she is to him. After he recovered, she was too busy spending time with him to annoy him. Both of them eventually forgot what fighting and annoying is, as they became more closer.

But an argument always took place when Jungkook continued to fight the kids. Sometimes it was for y/n but sometimes it was for invaluable reasons. Whenever he came up with a new fight, he always argued with y/n who keeps complaining to not to get into fights. Their home feels like its on fire on such days, it always ended up with Jungkook being grounded. Considering that they come from a powerful and a rich family, the school doesn't suspend him either. He always made it as an excuse.

"No use of telling him....He just won't understand my fear of seeing him hurt after that fight..."

Y/n mumbles to herself, wiping her tears away. The luch break is already over and she hears Jungkook's name been announced from the speaker. She softly sighs, understanding it's going to be a chaos at the home when they reach there.

--

"Eomma I said I was sick that day!!!"

Y/n says to Jiho who kept yelling at her for scoring low in a test. She took it when she was sick and it was hard to face the exam while being sick.

"Sick or not, y/n, you MUST do better in whatever test you take!!!"

Minjun shouts this time and y/n let goes a sigh, fixing her glance on the floor. Now she's not crying when they shout at her, it has become too familiar in her daily life.

"You are grounded!!"

Y/n scoffs, snatching her paper away from Jiho.

"Y/n I swear I'm going to kick you out if you keep showing your attitude!!!"

Y/n was about to answer when the Jungkook appears through the main entrance. Y/n let goes a deep sigh, recalling the way he went disappear after saying her to get home when the school finished. Their parents are already angry, y/n just could not imagine how the things will end today.

"Oh Jeon Jungkook!!! I see you have reached home so early!!!"

Minjun groans and Jungkook comes upto them, glancing at y/n.

"Why are you scolding her?"

"We are not satisfied with her marks..."

"Well she was sick that day..."

Minjun closes his eyes while sighing deeply as an attempt to control his anger.

"Fine, she's given a punishment already, so let's keep that aside. Now what ARE YOU doing in the school Jungkook? Another fight? This is the 5th time I received a complain for this month..."

"But that boy was bothering y/n!!!"

Jungkook shouts, earning a glare from Minjun. The awkward silence was there for few minutes and y/n gulps down, a thin layer of tears is visible in her eyes.

"Then she's the one who should deal with it!!!"

"But she's my sister and I have to protect her!!!"

"But almost every fight you tangled in so far wasn't because of y/n!!! Those every fight occurred because of your damn attitude and dumbness!!!! You are crazy Jungkook!!! You are such a spoiled brat who only knows to waste money!!"

"But you are the one who taught to fight me back!!"

"But not like this!!! Fucking no!!! I only taught to fight back if someone raised a hand on you unreasonably!!! Not to beat up random kids who blocks your path accidentally or sit on your place unknowingly!!!"

"But that anno--"

"SHUT UP JEON JUNGKOOK!!!"

Minjun screams and a tight slap lands on Jungkook, making his head tilted.

"Appa no!!!"

Y/n runs and hugs Jungkook tightly as she sees another slap coming to him. That lands on her head and Minjun gasps, but she just remains while hugging Jungkook. It made her realise how hurt Jungkook must be.

"Appa are you crazy??!!!"

Jungkook shouts at Minjun despite his burning cheek, hiding y/n's frame in his hug. Minjun was only regretting his action for a second, he justifies himself by considering his shot on y/n as a punishment for scoring low and protecting Jungkook.

"You stay away from this!!!"

Minjun separates y/n from Jungkook, pushing her away to a side and Jungkook's worried eyes fell on her body which almost fell on the floor. But she quickly grabs a couch, preventing herself from falling.

"Listen here, Jungkook...."

Minjun grabs him by his collar, he came up with an idea just now.

"If you keep fighting and ruining my reputation..."

He says through his gritted teeth while Jungkook's teary yet burning eyes are landing on him. Minjun gaze shifts on y/n who's crying while staring at them.

"...your sister is the one who will get hurt? Got it?"

He pulls him away and storms out from the living room. Before rushing towards y/n, Jungkook glares at Jiho who kept silent throughout the whole incident. Soon she vanishes too, leaving the siblings in the living room.

"Why would you do that, baby?"

Jungkook mumbles while hugging the sobbing girl, caressing her head gently.

"Y-you could've get hurt if I didn't do that..."

She says through her tears, pulling herself away from his hands gently.

"And what's the point? When I get hurt it does hurt and when you get it doesn't, is that how you are thinking?"

"I'm sorry..."

She mumbles, breaking down into another wave of cries. Jungkook sighs softly, making her sit on the couch gently. As soon as he places himself beside her, she hugs him tightly, crying on his shoulder. Jungkook softly wraps his hand around her shoulder, kissing the crown of her head gently.

"Don't ever do that again hmm? You don't know how horrible and sad I'm feeling right now..."

Jungkook softly mumbles, securing her in his hug more. He randomly blinks, trying to keep his tears inside his eyes but he knows it won't be successful for more than another few minutes.

"Why you keep fighting???...."

Y/n mumbles, her tone has become annoyed and frustrated.

"Tell me, Koo...why you keep fighting? Do you even know how much it worries me when I see you fighting? Can't you remember the past?? I could've lost you forever!!!"

Jungkook sighs, patting her side arm gently. His mind replay the way he was stucked in the hospital nearly a month; the way y/n cried her heart out in worry; the way she was there beside him even not attending the school. Thinking about fighting, except the times for y/n, every other fight he picked up was just for fun. He now realises, he was just having fun over y/n's pain. The only person who worries for him, the only person who cares for him--he was hurting her the whole time.

"I'm sorry, princess..."

Jungkook mumbles, a tear escapes from his eyes.

"I just realised I was hurting you the whole time...how could I do that??"

He places a kiss on her temple, while y/n lifts her head up to see him crying.

"I know, I don't have a valuable reason for love fighting so much. I was just---ahh, I'm sorry, baby... will you forgive me?"

His head hangs low for a minute as if he's replying the every useless fight he had.

"So you won't fight anymore?"

"It's a no I guess..."

Jungkook mumbles, fixing his moistened eyes on y/n. She sighs in relief and hugs him tightly again, while Jungkook places multiple kisses on her forehead.

"I'll forgive you, Koo. Please, no more fights again..."

"But don't scold me if I fight stupids who will bother my baby..."

"I can't promise that..."

She softly smiles at him, wiping her tears away.

"Your lips, it got wounded two times today..."

She says with glossy eyes, running her finger to the corner of his lips which had some dried blood on it.

"Ouch, it hurts!!!"

"I'm sorry, Koo...come on, let's treat it..."

"Aigoo, you are hurt too but still caring for me right? I'm really sorry, bunny...You are the best sister while I was being the worst brother who kept hurting his sister..."

"Don't say like that, Koo..."

"Does your head hurt?"

Jungkook softly asks, running his fingers on the scalp of the back part of her head where she got hurt.

"I'm not hurt, Koo...I'm---happy?"

She says with a sigh, laying her head on Jungkook's lap. Jungkook chuckles at her while keep massaging her head.

"You are that happy because I stopped fighting?"

"I am, Koo. Only I know how much worry I feel when I see you getting hurt by it. One day I'll fight someone too, then you'll know how it feels..."

"Hell no, you aren't fighting, Miss.Mini Kookie--"

"Exactly. Now, tell me Koo, can you understand how I felt?"

Jungkook stares at her in disbelief. The way she made him realise how she felt when seeing him fighting just by few words amazed him.

"You are really something, bunny...Don't worry, I won't ever fight again..."

"Thank you, Koo..."

"I'm the one who should thank you instead. By the way, we were going to treat my wound isn't it?"

"Just five minutes like this, Koo... Your hands are so warm and it makes me relaxed..."

Jungkook softly sighs, leaning forward to kiss her forehead again.

"Thank you for showing me a better path, princess..."

(Word Count: 2.5K)

______________________

A/n - Heyyy!!! How was the chap? I don't feel it much good, idk why *sigh*

Sorry for not updating recently. You guys know that I have three books to work on--Eleanor and Solace and Jin's book is coming too. So please understand the situation hehe :)

Byee byee!! Stay happy!!! Lob wuu!!!💜🦋❤💞

Incase no one didn't tell you this today: You are so damn bootiful in your own unique way!!!❤

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

6.5K 268 14
This book contains BTS one-shots It contains only brotherly one-shots!!! Started on - 11 November 2023
47.2K 1.1K 24
These are a bunch of oneshots between Jungkook and his hyungs. In these one shots I envision Bangtan as one big family, with Jungkook being the young...
29.6K 859 17
When a mafia fell for you for the first sight him as a secret mafia king. Will you also love him? Stay tuned for more. My own imagination. Story cont...