Captured

By Kayy_B

Nala would do anything for her sister Cami, even cover up the murder of the visiting Alpha's cousin. She did... More

Synopsis
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Update: Please read
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty- Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three

Chapter Fifty Five

3.5K 144 22
By Kayy_B

Chapter Fifty-Five

What?!

"What?"

This girl is nuts. I shouldn't be listening to a word she says. Who tells someone they should try and kill themselves? This batshit deranged girl was probably wrong about Alpha Alessandro being my mate and here I was listening to her insane ideas.

"Okay hear me out." Rachel raised one hand when she saw that I opened my mouth to speak. "I'm not saying you should kill yourself but make it look like you want to and then if Alpha Alessandro is your mate he'll freak out."

"I don't even know what to say to this." I whispered more to myself then her. This was a foolish plan and I would be a fool to follow it through.

"How else will you find out if Alpha Alessandro is your mate?"

"I'm sure there's a better way to find out than trying to slit my wrists!" I put my half-eaten butty on the plate and got up from the bed. "Plus he most definitely isn't my mate, there's no point doing this."

"Did you not hear me? You're not actually going to do that, you're just going to pretend you are." Rachel explained. "Just pretend to sleep and scatter some tablets around you, I'll go to the Alpha and tell him you're not waking up and I think you had an overdose."

That was such a messed-up thing to do, there was no way I would be faking a suicide. "Nope, I'm not doing that."

"Fine." Rachel sighed sounding very disappointed. "We'll think of something else."

It was silent for a couple of minutes before I spoke again. "Can you please try and get me a phone? I really need to speak to my sister."

Rachel looked at me hesitantly. "I don't know, I don't want to break any rules."

So she was worried about getting me a phone but had no problem orchestrating a suicide with me?

"Please." I begged. "I need to speak to her, it's urgent."

Rachel bit her lip. "I don't know Nala, if I get caught I'll get punished."

"Please Rachel, no one will know it was you."

Rachel didn't respond but I could see that she was contemplating on whether or not she should do it. "Okay, I-"

"Oh my god, thank you!" I launched myself at her and wrapped my arms her. "Thank you so much!"

Rachel awkwardly patted me before pushing me away. "You didn't hear what I was going to say. I'm not going to get you a phone, I-"

"What?" I interrupted casing Rachel to glare at me.

"I won't get you a phone but I will call your sister and pass on any message that you want me to give to her."

It wasn't what I was hoping for but it was better than nothing and I wasn't going to turn down her offer. Who knew when I would be able to access a phone and contact Cami? At least this way she knows I'm doing okay and I could find out how she's doing too.

"Thank you. Honestly thank you so much." I didn't try to hug her again even though I wanted to. "Can you do it now? I'll give you her number."

Though Rachel seemed very hesitant in doing this she nodded.

"Thank you." I told her again. "Can you do it here so I can hear her?"

Rachel sent me a look. "So you can snatch it off me? Nope."

It was worth a try.

Rachel left the room to grab a pen and paper to take down Cami's number while I tried to ignore the intrusive thoughts that were trying extremely hard to take over my mind. It seemed completely ridiculous that I would be Alpha Alessandro's mate and I was silly for even entertaining that thought but little snippets of our time together would replay in my mind that could not be explained unless I was his mate.

If I was his mate why did he treat me like this? He wasn't loving or caring like those other Werewolf couples I've seen. Maybe he would have been if we had not met under these circumstances? After all we only met because his rapist cousin got what he deserved. Maybe he tried to act like a mate but the death of his cousin haunted him?

"What's the number?" Rachel interrupted my thoughts as she approached me with a pen and paper.

I sprouted off Cami's number and Uncle Tom's just in case she couldn't get through to Cami. This was probably a one time offer and I needed to make sure Cami got the message I was okay one way or another. I also needed to know she was okay too.

I thanked Rachel for the billionth time. I knew she was getting tired of hearing it but I appreciated what she was doing for me, I knew it was a risk for her.

"If you really want to thank me get Alpha Alessandro to write off the debt my family owes his." Rachel told me with a smile.

Is that why she was here? She or her family owed the Alpha money? Was that the main reason the other humans were here too?

"I don't know how I could get him to do that." I admitted not wanting to make false promises.

"You're his mate. You can get him to do anything." Rachel winked at me before leaving the room.

Once she was gone, I finished off my chip butty without another thought about anything. I needed to clear my head before I came up with a plan on what to do next. It was hard to not think about what Rachel said, my mind would keep going back to it like a drug addict with it's dealer.

As I sat there on the bed with no idea what to do next, there was a knock on the door before it opened. Expecting it to be Rachel with details of her phone call to Cami, I sat up, eager to hear how my sister was doing.

Disappointment filled me when I saw that it was not Rachel. The disappointment was brief as fear filled me next.

"Hi Nala." Teresa's voice was soft and low as if she was trying not to scare me.

Unsure of whether or not I should say anything, I lowered my eyes so I wasn't making any eye contact with her. Last thing I needed was for her to flip out over 'disrespecting' her.

"Alessandro told me everything." Teresa began to say as she approached me. "You were only looking out for your little sister." She paused before adding something that caught my attention. "Something siblings should do."

I looked up to see pain flash through her eyes before she covered it up. As our eyes met she gave me a smile that was filled with sadness.

Averting my gaze I heard Teresa sigh. "I thought you lied about...the assault."

"I know he was your brother but you didn't see Cami she was completely broken, she still is. She was just defending herself, she didn't mean to kill him." I wanted Teresa to know that Cami wasn't a bad person who killed her brother for no reason, her brother attacked her and she acted in self-defence. She had no intention to kill him, she was just trying to protect herself.

"I know." The words were barely above a whisper. "You did the right thing by protecting your sister, I can see how much you love her."

My voice cracked a little when I asked my next question. "What will happen to her? What will Alpha Alessandro do to her?"

The strong conviction in Teresa's voice had me looking up. "He won't hurt her, she didn't do anything wrong. We'll come up with an explanation about Harlan's disappearance."

Why would they do that for us? Why help us?

"And me? Will he let me go?"

This time Teresa hesitated, causing another shockwave of fear to wash through me. Would I get punished for lying? "I don't know."

"Why? Why do I have to stay here? You and the Alpha know the truth now." It wasn't fair, they couldn't keep me here forever.

"Alessandro has his reasons."

"What are his reasons?" I probed. Why would he still want me here?

"It's not for me to tell. Alessandro will tell you."

I wanted to scream out in frustration. What reason? I couldn't think of a single reason why he wanted to keep me here.

Because you're his mate.

"I came to say goodbye." Teresa continued unaware of my internal conflict. "I need a break, time away from this. I will be back soon."

"Oh. Um goodbye." I didn't know what else to say to her. Actually that was incorrect I did want to say something to her, it was more of a question though, however, I was scared to ask her.

"It will get better."

"Thank you." I suddenly blurted out, remembering that it was Teresa who had pulled me out of the bathtub. Teresa gave me a quizzical look and I continued. "For getting me out of the bathtub."

Teresa didn't say anything but instead reached down and grasped my hands, giving it a brief squeeze before letting go.

I watched as she left, kicking myself for not using this time to ask her the question that has been burning though my mind today. She could have told me if it was true or if I was being crazy. I couldn't fault Teresa for her actions behaviour, it was her brother after all but something about her subtle reaction to him didn't sit right with me. Sometimes she acted like the grieving sister but other times she didn't, it seemed like she was hiding something.

This wasn't something I should get involved in or attempt to find out. I was just grateful that she wouldn't be telling anyone about what Cami and I did and that she seemed to understand what we did from our point of view.

She seemed very confident that Alpha Alessandro wouldn't hurt Cami for her actions which I was grateful for but why did he still want a reminder of what happened to his cousin here? All I kept thinking about was that I could be his mate and that's why he wanted me around.

That thought was the reason why I was walking to Alpha Alessandro's room with a guard. I had to test the theory out and maybe I was insane for doing this but I was going to listen to the plan Rachel came up with.

It wasn't the 'fake suicide' plan she had suggested at first but the idea she suggested when she returned to the room. She came in to tell me that she was unsuccessful in reaching Cami or Uncle Tom but said she would try again. She also mentioned another way to test if Alpha Alessandro was my mate.

It was a stupid plan but how else could I test the theory? I felt bad for the guard who had no idea what I was about to do but it wasn't something that would get him into trouble, only me.

Knocking on Alpha Alessandro's door, I held my breath as I waited for his response.

"Enter."

I hesitantly opened the door so it was wide enough for me to see Alpha Alessandro and for Alpha Alessandro to see us.

"I'm sorry." I whispered to the guard who looked confused.

I glanced at Alpha Alessandro to make sure he was watching and when I saw that he was I turned back to the guard and grabbed his head and lowered it down. Once he was almost reachable, I leaned up so my face was inches away from his.

It happened so quickly that the guard couldn't react or pull back.

I moved my lips up to his.

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter 

How do you think Alpha Alessandro is going to react? 

Let me know what you think is going to happen next

I will upload again in a few days but you can read the full story on www.patreon.com/kayy_b

Thank you for reading :)

-Kayy xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 14.6K 25
Cam has just gotten the title of Alpha for the Shadowed Grin pack. It is one of the most feared and yet well respected wolfpack's in the world. For y...
1.7M 51.5K 41
~In a world full of mythical creatures and other terrifying beasts~ **Mature Content** Rylan Cooper was different from the other little boys and girl...
7.3M 280K 51
"Light up my darkness," he murmured against her bare flesh. His fingers trailed up her arm, leaving a blazing fire beneath them. His lips pressed sof...
774K 17.9K 47
Mia is a sassy girl and a werewolf with an honest heart and, she lives with her father and her older brother, her father is the beta of her pack, Sil...