In the last days of natural d...

Oleh pttcch

A ​​ruthless flood swept the world, natural disasters came, extreme cold and heat, earthquakes and a series o... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131- 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Chapter 431 - 440
Chapter 441 - 450
Chapter 451 - 460
Chapter 461 - 469

Chapter 341 - 350

177 2 1
Oleh pttcch

Chapter 341 Wholehearted Trust In Sister Qiao And Brother Da Rong
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Hurrah——

Qiao Xiachu took a deep breath of oxygen, put the mask on her cheeks, dragged Qiao Linmei who had been knocked out by her side, and carefully hid in a deep pit.

Several alienated people kept looking around, probably looking for her trace.

In the middle of the afternoon, when she and Qiao Linmei turned around to look, they found a alienated man carrying Hu Guang away, and there were two armored alienated men standing beside him.

As soon as they came up, they attacked them.

Qiao Linmei charged wildly.

But the bullets couldn't hurt them in the slightest, and they were about to slap Qiao Linmei on the back. Qiao Xiachu threw Xiaoheixiaobai and entangled a alienated person.

She took the opportunity to drag Qiao Linmei away, and ran away in the direction of no one.

Several times on the way, the alienated man fought fiercely with her, and his sharp claws almost cut her skin. Qiao Linmei rushed in front of her desperately, and was slapped unconscious by the alienated man.

Qiao Xiachu listened to the commotion outside, the two cats, black and white, were very clever, and they ran away as soon as Qiao Xiachu got away.

Just as she was about to throw Qiao Linmei into the space, she heard a cry from outside.

"Bastard, let the horse come here, I will fight with you!"

"You killed sister Qiao, I'll kill you on horseback—"

"Don't be impulsive."

Three voices sounded.

As soon as Qiao Xiachu heard it, he could tell that the people were Wang Yao Su Rui and Shen Anyu...

This can be troublesome.

She was just about to use the old method to kill the enemy, and three of them came at once, so she couldn't expose the space.

ADVERTISEMENT
Gritting her teeth, Qiao Xiachu whistled to her mouth, Xiao Hei Xiao Bai heard the sound, and immediately returned to her side.

She said: "Rush over to attract their attention, I want to kill a man in armor!"

The armor man's weakness is below.

This stuff is hard to get right.

But their hands and feet are not particularly flexible, especially when facing small animals such as cats, it is difficult to slap them away and attract some attention.

After Shen Anwan was kicked away by the armored man, the alienated man grabbed Su Rui with his claws again, but Wang Yao resisted him, but under the tremendous pressure, he still couldn't take it anymore, and his body kept falling into the mud.

At this juncture, two black cats rushed forward and ran wildly on the armored man.

Qiao Xiachu gave Xiaobai another miniature bomb.

She rushed out and rushed towards the alienated people to attract their attention: "I'm here, are you trying to catch me?"

When the two alienated people behind her saw her, they came over with big strides.

Qiao Xiachu yelled at the three of them: "Hurry up, let's retreat, we can't confront them head-on."

Not an opponent!

After Xiaoheixiaobai rushed over, he diverted the armor man's attention in one breath. Wang Yao felt the pressure on his shoulders eased, and quickly rolled out of the donkey.

He dragged Su Rui and Shen Anwan from left to right, and rushed out of the armored man's attack range with them.

He has great strength, grabbing the two of them is like grabbing two chicks, and it's surprisingly easy.

chug chug.

Qiao Xiachu shot wildly.

As soon as the bullets in her submachine gun ran out, she would just change it.

It was dark and visibility was poor.

She threw the grenade to confuse her sight, so she basically didn't have to take the time to refill the bullets.

ADVERTISEMENT
With the help of powerful firepower, just when several armor aliens were about to step towards her, Qiao Xiachu raised the remote control in his hand and pressed it hard.

The miniature bomb that Xiao Bai threw in his crotch exploded immediately.

Before that, Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai also ran away immediately after they got their hands.

The tacit understanding between the two cats and their owners is getting higher and higher. Every time Qiao Xiachu wants them to retreat, he will snap his fingers at the moment of the thunder.

The cat fled quickly, as fast as lightning.

After a alienated man was blown away, his huge body fell to the ground with a loud noise, and the two alienated men around him were about to continue attacking when they heard a whistle.

"It's that voice again—"

Qiao Xiachu gritted his teeth.

She wanted to see the person who made the whistle, but when she thought of how many people were around, she gritted her teeth and held back.

Sure enough, the alienated man stopped chasing him.

They followed the sound and retreated back. After a while, they disappeared in front of several people, not at all interested in fighting, and they didn't care about the corpse of their companions.

Like a beast.

Qiao Xiachu walked over and set the alienated person's body on fire.

"Wang Yao, you, you have a wound on your back with purple liquid on it." Su Rui exclaimed.

She hastily tore off the sleeves of her clothes, and wiped the liquid on the back of Wang Yao's neck with a torn piece of cloth.

When Qiao Xiachu came over, he found that there was purple liquid entering Wang Yao's wound.

Ruined.

He has not been vaccinated.

Qiao Linmei was also shot, and there was also purple liquid on her forehead, which was obviously infected with the virus.

"Quick, put on your masks." Qiao Xiachu hurriedly said.

ADVERTISEMENT
Su Rui and Shen Anwan obeyed immediately, and hurriedly took out the protective mask from the backpack. This thing is also a scarce resource now, and under normal circumstances, if it can be saved, it should be used sparingly.

Wang Yao was a little anxious.

He said: "What should I do? I, I won't become a monster."

After finishing speaking, he raised his gun, aimed at his head, and shouted: "Sister Qiao, I can't become the second Hu Guang, and I can't hurt the survivors of the technology station. They all survived the bloody battle with us." ..."

Qiao Xiachu couldn't care less.

She directly took out an anesthetic, poked him and injected the medicine into it.

"Go and carry Linmei and send her back to the technology station to see if Mobai can find a solution. If there is no way for him, then you can only, only..." Qiao Xiachu couldn't bear to say it.

If even Mo Bai can't do anything about it, then Huai Yan may have already been transformed.

He is only one step away from being alienated.

"You, can you do it alone?" Shen Anwan asked worriedly.

Qiao Xiachu nodded vigorously: "My ability may have exceeded your expectations, and I must be one step ahead of you to reach the technology station. Linmei has been vaccinated, and her attack should not be so fast, but you can't delay, you must go back as quickly as possible .”

"Yes!"

Su Rui and Shen Anwu subconsciously followed her orders.

The two hurried to the deep pit, brought Qiao Linmei out, carried them together and ran towards the technology station.

Inside the technology station, everything was busy.

An hour after Zhou Nan met Qiao Mobai, an order was issued to produce medicines. Several kinds of medicines were needed, but the technology station was out of power, so Hu Xiaosa asked the people inside to rush to the human power generation room of the science and technology station. , Let everyone go up and step on a bicycle, and use human power to generate electricity.

Everyone participated, even the injured Xiaoguang tried his best to pedal a bicycle taller than her.

Life and death are a thin line away.

Only by doing our best, we may be able to fight for a chance.

Qiao Xiachu came back with Wang Yao, and when he witnessed this scene, his mind became as firm as a rock!

Chapter 342 Only Two Potions Left
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
After Qiao Xiachu returned to the technology station, he sent Wang Yao to the isolation room. Not long after, Su Rui and Shen Anwan also came back and sent Qiao Linmei to the isolation room.

Isolation room with toxic gas exhaust system.

Once Wang Yao or Qiao Linmei discover the mutation, they can only activate the poison gas system to humanitarianize the two of them.

This is also an unavoidable choice.

At present, manpower is limited in the science and technology station. Although there are sufficient drugs, the ns virus is still an unsolved mystery. Many scientific and technological personnel, although capable, can study a virus, not in a short while.

Everyone can understand.

However, those who were poisoned were all members of the armed forces of the technology station.

Every time they lose one, the danger of the technology station will increase. Everyone does not want them to have an accident, so they stood silently in the technology station and prayed for the three of them.

Qiao Xiachu has been sitting silently.

Her eyes were a little dull, and her face was full of exhaustion. When she leaned her head lightly on the wall, Shen Anwan came over with a water glass.

"Sister Qiao, drink a glass of water. Your lips are dry and cracked." Shen Anwan said.

The science and technology station has delivered enough water to ensure that the lives of all personnel continue as usual, but the cups are limited. What Shen Anwan is holding is his own water cup, which he has washed well...

Qiao Xiachu shook his head.

She took out a bottle of mineral water from her backpack, unscrewed the cap, took a sip, and said to Shen Anwan, "Thank you, drink it yourself."

Shen Anwan took a sip of water silently.

He said: "Why don't you take a break, and I'll call you again when there is news from here, you have been fighting, and it consumes too much for you. People are not made of steel, you always have to relax .”

Qiao Xiachu narrowed his eyes slightly again.

On her chapped lips, a bead of blood bulged and rounded endlessly.

ADVERTISEMENT
"I close my eyes and don't speak, just rest."

Her body was relaxed, but even if she was in a deep sleep, if there was no Rong Huaiyan by her side, she would not be able to sleep soundly, so she had to be on guard all the time.

Therefore, no matter where she is, she only needs to sit on the ground and close her eyes slightly to take a simple rest.

The body adapts to this pattern early on.

Shen Anwan sat silently on a chair not far away, silently accompanying her, and stopped talking to her.

Time passed by every minute and every second.

In the isolation room, Wang Yao's body began to change, with pus leaking continuously, and pustules began to grow on his body, and his eyeballs kept moving, looking very scary.

If this continues, he is afraid that he will become an alienated person...

Shi Ming and Lao Yang looked at this scene, feeling extremely worried. They looked in the direction of the scientific research room, and Lao Yang said anxiously: "If this continues, we will have to ask Commander You for instructions. We can't delay any longer, the kindness of a woman." , will only implicate the remaining survivors."

People who are poisoned are just infected with ns virus, and they don't know whether they will become zombies on TV or become alienated people raised by Jiang Hanzhi...

It's all unknown.

Considering the safety of the remaining population of the entire technology station, he felt that he had to act now, otherwise Wang Yao, who was extremely strong and powerful, would be released and cause damage at that time, but he would be powerless.

If the virus from the technology station can't kill him, it will be even more troublesome.

"I'm going to ask Commander You for instructions—"

After Shi Ming finished speaking, he strode out.

Old Yang didn't speak, his heart was heavy.

His finger landed on a red button, ready to press it at any time to activate the poison gas delivery in the isolation room.

Lao You was in a very serious mood.

He gritted his teeth.

ADVERTISEMENT
Wang Yao is already one of the only remaining strong men.

Once he is gone, Qiao Xiachu will leave with Rong Huaiyan. At that time, the entire technology station will lose its strong team...

When he hesitated, Lao Yang ran out and shouted: "No, no, Wang Yao stood up, his eyes were red, and he was already hitting the door. Commander You, you can't hesitate anymore, please hurry up!" Make up your mind."

Commander You nodded with a heartbroken face.

Making this decision is really too difficult, but there is no choice.

Just when Old Yang was about to rush in and press the gas button, Qiao Xiachu pressed his hand and said, "Wait a minute, wait another three minutes, if it still doesn't work, you can press it again, it's not too late for Wang Yao to In the isolation room, the walls are all reinforced iron, and it is not so easy to break through."

Old Yang's forehead was covered with sweat.

He felt that Qiao Xiachu was too risky.

At this time, he still didn't let him do it!

Qiao Xiachu's eyes fell on the door of the laboratory, and he silently prayed in his heart, Mobai, Mobai, you must succeed, you must succeed!

Just as the time passed and everyone's hearts were in their throats, the door of the laboratory opened. Sun Liang hurried over with two medicines in his hand, and said to Qiao Xiachu: "Sister Qiao , only these two are left, if other people are poisoned, there is nothing to do..."

All the medicines that could be used, those that should be used, and those that should not be used were all consumed, but in the end only three medicines were extracted, and they had already injected one to Brother Da Rong.

There are only two remaining, if any one is wasted, there will be no more.

Raw materials for making potions are exhausted.

Qiao Xiachu took the potion carefully, and said excitedly, "I'll go in now."

Then, she began to change the protective clothing.

Shen Anwan and Su Rui also came forward quickly, and said to her, "We'll go in with you, lest Brother Wang get too excited and hurt you."

They were worried that she would go in alone.

Qiao Xiachu didn't refuse either.

ADVERTISEMENT
Let one more person have more strength.

This Wang Yao's strength is too great, and he really can't carry it alone.

Moreover, the potion is too limited, she has to find the right opportunity to start, if the potion is broken, it will be over.

She drew all the potion into the syringe in advance, and after she was ready, she was fully protected, and brought Su Rui and Shen Anyu into the isolation room together.

Once inside, Wang Yao rushed over like a madman.

His combat prowess was unbelievable. When he smashed his fist, he directly smashed a hole in the wall. His eyes were fierce and cruel. When he saw them, he didn't recognize them at all and launched an attack frantically.

Shen Anwan and Su Rui were beaten to the point of retreat, and he almost broke their protective clothing several times.

Seeing that Qiao Xiachu had no chance to succeed, Shen Anwan yelled suddenly: "Wang Yao, your wife Guiyu is waiting for you, she has your baby—"

He grabbed Wang Yao's arm and shook it violently towards him.

Wang Yao was stunned for a second.

Guiyu has a baby...

"Wang Yao, Gui Yu hopes that you will live well, and you must see her safely. When the baby is born, you don't want your wife and son to have no husband and no father, right?" he said loudly.

This operation really made Wang Yao calm down for a while.

At this moment, Qiao Xiachu struck out quickly, pierced his arm with a needle, and pushed the potion directly into his arm.

As soon as he felt the pain, Wang Yao suddenly went mad.

He turned around and was about to attack Qiao Xiachu who was giving Qiao Linmei an injection, but Shen Anwan rushed over and hit him hard on the back.

puff--

Blood spattered on Qiao Xiachu's back.

Feeling a warm wetness, Qiao Xiachu looked back, his eyes were a little messy, and he grabbed him and said, "How are you?"

Chapter 343 We Are Leaving Tomorrow
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
After Wang Yao was injected with the potion, the drug hadn't fully taken effect, and he was still a little frantic, attacking people randomly with his hands and feet.

Seeing that he was about to punch him again, Su Rui quickly yelled, "Guiyu, you're here—"

Sure enough, Wang Yao turned around and looked outside the door.

At this moment, Gui Yu was also called over, moved a chair, stood on a high place, looked anxiously at the isolation room through the explosion-proof glass.

Wang Yao gradually calmed down, and within a few seconds, he completely fainted and fell to the ground.

But the destructive power of his punch is not something ordinary people can withstand.

Shen Anwan immediately entered the moment of life and death decision.

Qiao Xiachu felt a little guilty.

She was careless.

She thought that with the potion, Wang Yao would be able to calm down soon, and she didn't care about the people behind her, making her owe such a big favor to Shen Anwan.

"Sister Qiao, you, have you shed tears for me?" Shen An's mouth was full of blood.

He smiled instead.

Life is short, and there is no regret if you can die meaningfully.

Qiao Xiachu's eyes were red.

She supported Shen Anwan, held his head, and said to him: "You want me to owe you all the time, and then in this way, let me remember forever, that's really Impossible."

After finishing speaking, there was a pill in her palm, and she stuffed it into Shen Anwan's mouth, then took out her own mineral water from her trouser pocket, forcing him to swallow the medicine.

"This healing pill is the last one left. I will give it to you. Your injured leg may recover completely. You must cherish this hard-won opportunity and continue to live." Qiao Xiachu said.

ADVERTISEMENT
This pill was made by Qiao Mobai for her before.

She always wanted to keep the last one for herself, to leave a way out.

But she didn't want anyone to make her miss her all her life in this way.

Shen Anwan looked at her and said with a wry smile: "Sister Qiao, you are so heartless, why can't you, can't..."

Before he finished speaking, he was baptized by the crazily surging storm in his body, hitting him time and time again, and soon he became ignorant and unable to express his last thoughts.

Qiao Xiachu asked Su Rui to help, and together they lifted Shen Anwu to the stainless steel bed aside.

In the room, three sleepy people were placed in one breath.

Fortunately, the situation is under control, so there is no need to use poisonous gas.

Lao You also breathed a sigh of relief.

At this time, the door of the laboratory opened, and Rong Huaiyan was also pushed out and sent to the isolation room for the next stage of observation...

When Qiao Xiachu came out, he happened to see the exhausted Qiao Mobai.

She went up to meet him, handed her brother a stick of glucose, and said, "Hurry up, replenish your energy."

Qiao Mobai took a sip, and said in a hoarse voice: "Sister, in the next three days, you must carefully observe the movements of your brother-in-law. I will leave the rest to you. I want to sleep."

After saying this, he fainted.

"Mobai—"

Qiao Xiachu hugged Qiao Mobai who had fallen, and then took him to the nearest room, and put Qiao Mobai on a wooden bed to rest.

The second floor of the Science and Technology Station was not originally a place to rest.

But now the conditions are limited.

ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Xiachu can't openly take cotton wool or bedding, that would be too eye-catching.

After sending Qiao Mobai to bed to rest, she stretched out her hand to feel his pulse.

Fortunately, fortunately, the pulse is stable.

Mo Bai was exhausted, too tired.

All the experts in the laboratory, as well as several pharmaceutical professors, also went to rest.

When there is no need to use electricity, Lao You also asked the survivors to conserve their physical strength first, work together in shifts, and store a certain amount of electricity, while the others took turns to rest.

When the new order was issued, the entire technology station fell into dead silence.

Lao You also asked people to distribute food.

The food hoarded before was also made into dry food in batches, either compressed biscuits or various dry goods. After distribution, each person would only eat two meals a day.

But this barely maintained his physical strength.

He also found Shi Ming and asked him the specific route of Yifeng's mountainous area.

In the current situation, long-distance walking is also very unfavorable to everyone. If there is a shortcut, it is naturally the best to take the shortcut.

Shi Ming naturally told Lao You what he knew from the Li family.

The two got together and started drawing a map...

Qiao Xiachu released Xiaoheixiaobai from the space, let them look at Qiao Mobai, and went to the isolation room by himself to see Rong Huaiyan's physical condition.

The longer the two cats entered the space, their aura grew, and they gradually understood what Qiao Xiachu said, and when they came out, they squatted beside Qiao Mobai's bed, guarding them motionless.

Qiao Xiachu went downstairs in relief.

After she went to the isolation room, she checked Rong Huaiyan's injuries carefully.

ADVERTISEMENT
His leg was seriously injured, but he received good treatment. He tied his leg with a wooden stick and fixed it. From Lao Yang's mouth, he learned that they had performed surgery on Rong Huaiyan. nails.

After Rong Huaiyan's injury is completely healed, the injury on his left foot is not serious, and he should recover very well. The injury on his right foot is particularly serious, and he may have to use crutches in a year or two, but as time goes by, the bone will grow back and he can recover. Throw away the crutches.

Even if you can't completely look like a normal person, the impact has been minimized.

Qiao Xiachu thanked gratefully.

She took out ten compressed biscuits and a box of canned meat from her backpack, handed it to Lao Yang, and said to him, "Thank you and Brother Shi, Huaiyan would have been disabled if you hadn't acted in time. "

Old Yang refused repeatedly.

But at Qiao Xiachu's insistence, he accepted the things gratefully, and said, "Don't worry, we are the first-class surgeons in China. If we don't make the same mistake, no one can save his leg." .”

Qiao Xiachu thanked her repeatedly.

Old Yangtou kept saying that it should be, it should be...

After he left, Qiao Xiachu took Rong Huaiyan's pulse carefully, and found that his pulse was stable, and the pustules all over his body were subsiding, and no pus came out.

The scar on the wrist no longer bleeds purple blood, and slowly turns back to red.

Qiao Xiachu was overjoyed.

As long as he gets better, we can leave together at that time...

Thinking of this, she slowly let go of a hanging heart.

three days later.

Lao You knocked on the door of the isolation room.

Qiao Xiachu was resting on the bed in this room, and occasionally went up to see Qiao Mobai on the way. This guy was also exhausted, so he insisted on sleeping with him for three days.

Until the early morning of this day, Lao You said: "We have decided that in one day, we will leave the technology station and leave Feng'e City..."

Chapter 344 The Sorrow Of Parting
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Xiachu looked surprised: "So fast?"

Lao You nodded.

He asked solemnly: "Are you really not going with us? Jiang Hanzhi's people might kill the carbine. Once they attack, we will never be able to escape."

Qiao Xiachu nodded firmly.

"Yes, I decided not to go with you, I believe Huaiyan will respect my decision." Qiao Xiachu said.

Lao You sighed weakly.

Knowing that he could not change Qiao Xiachu's decision, he probably guessed her thoughts, patted her shoulder lightly, and finally persuaded: "Erhei definitely doesn't want you to be in danger..."

"Thank you, Uncle You, I know that."

"Hey, you girl, you are really stubborn, I can't talk to you anymore."

Lao You couldn't change her belief, so he stopped pushing.

He said: "Since you have made up your mind, then I respect you. As the old saying goes, I will take Hal with me. He is very happy to be with us, but I heard that you don't want to go together, and he is clamoring to see you." .”

Qiao Xiachu hummed.

"Thank you Uncle You, I'll go see him and have a good talk with him," she said.

Lao You nodded.

The two left the isolation room together.

When they came to the lobby on the first floor, Ha'er hugged a few kittens, and when he saw her, he began to cry: "Sister Tangtang, don't leave Ha'er, Ha'er is very good..."

Qiao Xiachu stretched out her hand, touched Ha'er's head lightly, then took out a piece of milk candy from her pocket, and handed it to Ha'er.

"Ha'er, I'll come to you when I'm done, okay?" Qiao Xiachu said.

Harry shook his head.

ADVERTISEMENT
He felt that Sister Tangtang was fooling himself again.

I thought he was stupid, he didn't want his sister after eating candy.

Qiao Xiachu was helpless.

She said: "I'm going to do a big thing this time. When it's over, I promise you that I will definitely come to you. When I'm not around, you must listen to Uncle You and take medicine obediently, you know?"

Since the last time he prepared the medicine to regulate his body, Ha'er's body was also recovering at a speed visible to the naked eye. After taking it for so long, he didn't cough very much, and his energy became stronger.

Qiao Xiachu felt that Ha'er would live a long life.

After she takes revenge, she will go to find Ha'er and take him with her to spend the rest of her life.

Hal was still crying at first.

But with Qiao Xiachu's firm eyes and her serious attitude, Ha'er knew that he couldn't talk to Sister Tangtang, so he could only pouted and said, "Well, then, Sister Tangtang promised Ha'er, I will wait for you to do it." After finishing the big business, come back and look for Ha'er, okay?"

"Okay, let's pull the hook."

"Hook, hook, don't change for a hundred years!"

Mom likes to hook up with him the most.

In that way, as long as you agree to Ha'er, you will never change.

Ha'er believes in Sister Tangtang!

After the two made an agreement, Qiao Xiachu took several large packages of medicine and handed them to Su Rui in person, asking her to tell Ha'er to take the medicine on time.

Of course, in order to thank Su Rui for taking care of her, she secretly brought a lot of food and drink for Su Rui, saying that she had a batch of food stored in the technology station before, and this time she happened to come here to get it.

Su Rui repeatedly expressed that he would take good care of Ha'er.

After Qiao Xiachu went to say goodbye to Lao You again, she brought him a big bag of health-enhancing pills, and she said, "Uncle You, I originally made this for my dad. After I made it last time, I just hid it here at the technology station, but I didn’t expect it to come in handy now. You have to pay attention to your body and don’t work too hard.”

Lao You said that he would take good care of himself and would wait until the day when Qiao Xiachu and Rong Huaiyan returned.

Qiao Xiachu nodded repeatedly.

She said: "Uncle You, I'll go find you when I'm done. In addition, you should pay attention to safety, especially the danger of coming down."

Half a year later, an unprecedented earthquake was about to strike.

ADVERTISEMENT
She hoped that Lao You and his party would be safe and sound...

"okay, I get it."

Lao You agreed casually.

Qiao Xiachu knew that what he said was useless, so he could only wait for Mo Bai to wake up, and ask him to secretly remind Lao You.

The survivors in the science and technology station heard that this time, Qiao Xiachu and Rong Huaiyan did not go with them, and they all showed reluctance, and came to say goodbye to her one by one.

"Sister Qiao, are you really not going with us?"

"Without you and Big Brother Rong, we would lose our spiritual support."

"You are not around, you don't know the future, how long we can support..."

"That's right, you and Big Brother Rong lead the team every time, either to find supplies, or to get medicine and gunpowder, otherwise we can't survive at all."

"You and Big Brother Rong will always be our family."

"Sister Joe—"

Most of the survivors were women and children, as well as some old people and a few strong men. It was only after the enemy retreated that the team led by Su Ruiqiao Linmei and Shen Anwan survived without deep consumption.

Whether human beings can spread their branches and leaves, whether there is a future... become ethereal and illusory.

Qiao Xiachu said goodbye to them one by one.

She hoped for life and death, and got used to the people around her leaving one by one, but getting used to it doesn't mean she can be completely unintentional, after all, after rebirth, she experienced the warmth of the world that she didn't experience in her previous life.

It's a whole new life.

Even though life is very difficult, the hearts of the people around him are still warm, and the blood in their veins is not icy cold... to the point of indifference and cruelty.

She also has reluctance and the sadness of parting.

But this is nothing compared to the pain of being killed with Erhei.

Rong Huaiyan was still awake.

He still doesn't know Erhei is gone...

She couldn't even imagine what kind of mood he would feel once he found out.

ADVERTISEMENT
"Take Wang Yao and Linmei away together."

Qiao Xiachu talked to the old lobby.

And Shen Anwan who fell into a deep sleep.

Lao You was puzzled and said: "You and Mo Bai are not leaving, Lin Mei is awake, and will definitely come back to find you."

Qiao Xiachu is also aware of this.

But she said: "This time, Hu Guang was taken away by Jiang Hanzhi. She will definitely use Hu Guang to contain us. I can be cruel, but Lin Mei can't do it. Tell her, don't let her hold us back!"

"Hey, Hu Guang is really confused."

Lao You sighed with emotion.

He never thought that after Erhei left, Hu Guang would turn black and hang out with Jiang Hanzhi's people. They were all beasts who killed thousands of knives, the enemies who killed his father.

"Okay, I will take Linmei away, and I will try my best to keep her." Lao You said.

"Thank you, Uncle You."

A day later, Lao You's team set off.

The materials and medicines that should be taken away were packaged one by one and placed on the two large trucks in the science and technology station. There were also small carts and the like inside. When they entered the mountains, they could only be transported by manpower.

This time, all the oil left over from Feng'e City was brought along for them to drive on the road.

Lao You wanted to leave a batch of supplies for them, but was declined by Qiao Xiachu.

Lao You thought that this girl had the idea of ​​perishing with the enemy, so she regretted it, silently left some food, water, and medicine, and left the technology station with all the survivors.

Before leaving, Qiao Mobai also woke up and said goodbye to them.

He mentioned it to Sun Liang, saying that there will be a disaster in half a year, and he must pay attention to safety.

Sun Liang was stunned.

He silently remembered it in his heart, and planned to discuss it with a few professors...

As soon as the big troops left, Qiao Mobai turned to look at his sister, and asked, "Sister, Zhou Nan told me the data last time. Is he...a spy?"

Or a hidden boss?

Chapter 345 Uncle Hei Wasn't Rescued?
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Xiachu was surprised.

She didn't expect Zhou Nan to really help them once.

"Hey, when Lao You left this time, I didn't see Zhou Nan in the team. Where did he go?" Qiao Xiachu was wondering when he saw a figure Yu Yu walking slowly over.

As soon as he stepped forward, he apologized first.

"I'm sorry, I didn't go with Commander You. He is a man with a big structure and a courageous leader, but as I said, no matter where I go, I hope to be by Mr. Rong's side," he said.

In the past, Qiao Xiachu would never agree and kick him away.

But Zhou Nan's "prophecies" came true one by one, she was a little curious, how much more did he know, and did he know anything about Jiang Hanzhi...

"Okay, you can follow us." Qiao Xiachu said.

If at a critical moment, his information plays an important role, it may increase the chance of victory.

Qiao Mobai didn't understand.

Qiao Xiachu covered Zhou Nan's bottom line on the spot.

Qiao Mobai covered his mouth and said in disbelief: "You guy, you are not from our world. People really have souls. Do you wear them or do you wear them?"

"..." Zhou Nan.

Qiao Mobai was very interested.

He felt that the door to a new world had opened, so he immediately grabbed Zhou Nan and went to study the details of time travel.

Qiao Xiachu felt helpless.

She turned around and went to the isolation room, touched Rong Huaiyan and sat down.

This time, he lay down for a full ten days.

After Qiao Xiachu hung him with salt water, he stayed by his side every day, checking his injuries and the toxins in his body...

ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Mobai also took blood tests every two days.

The data is becoming more and more normal.

He also didn't know why his brother-in-law didn't wake up.

Qiao Xiachu was not in a hurry.

As long as he is still alive and hasn't turned into a monster, it's okay to lie down for a while longer. After they enter the end of the world, they are either fighting or on the way to fighting.

Even if it is a kind of rest.

It's just that surprises always come unexpectedly.

Qiao Xiachu had just stewed a pot of chicken soup in the space, and after serving Qiao Mo Bai a bowl, he took a sip when he heard the man on the bed utter a raving.

"Jojo, I want some soup..."

Qiao Xiachu hurriedly dropped the bowls and chopsticks, and hurried over, fearing that she was hallucinating, she quickly grabbed Rong Huaiyan's arm and asked, "How are you? Are you awake? Do you want some soup?"

As she spoke, she brought her own soup bowl and gently fanned the aroma of oil on the bowl.

The smell of chicken soup gurgles.

Rong Huaiyan, who had been lying motionless all this time, was skinny and skinny. Under Qiao Xiachu's frequent operations, he slowly opened his eyes, and saw a pair of beautiful eyes that were pleasantly surprised.

"Jojo—"

His dry throat hurts as soon as he opened his mouth.

Qiao Xiachu's eyes were full of joy, bent into crescent moons.

"You finally woke up. I've been sleeping for a long time. I can't wait." She joked.

Rong Huaiyan was powerless.

He had been lying down for too long, and the muscles in his body were stiff, but he still stretched out his hand, gently grasped her calloused fingers, and cracked a smile: "I'm full of sleep, my family, Qiao Qiao, has worked hard."

Qiao Xiachu shook his head.

ADVERTISEMENT
She brought chicken soup, stretched out a hand, supported his back, and asked, "Do you want some chicken soup? It's very light. This chicken is not too fat. Drink some soup to nourish your body."

In the chicken soup, there is gastrodia elata that she puts.

Living in the science and technology station all the time, Qiao Mobai was about to suffer from boredom, and he didn't sleep well recently, so he put two drops of ginseng water in it, plus a few pieces of Gastrodia elata.

Rong Huaiyan hummed, followed her arm, and sat up at once.

As soon as he was about to get out of bed, he realized that he couldn't move his legs.

Push hard and move again.

not moving at all! ! !

Rong Huaiyan looked shocked, and was about to slap his leg with his hands, but Qiao Xiachu grabbed his hand and said in an extremely calm tone: "Don't worry, Shi Ming and Lao Yang have said that your legs can If you recover, even if you can't fully recover, it won't affect your walking..."

But this news still had a great impact on him.

He remembered that his legs were being held down by a few alienated people. With that weight and huge size, his legs lost feeling at that time, and he didn't expect that he really didn't keep them.

Rong Huaiyan raised his head slightly, took a deep breath, and forced himself to be calm: "Suppose Zhou Nan is not lying, I am really disabled, Qiao Qiao, I am not good enough for you now, I am disabled."

He was worried that he would hurt her.

This is the end of the world, not the era of prosperity. Once they are not good at doing things, they will be restricted no matter what they do. When they meet Jiang Hanzhi in the future, they may not even be able to beat others with a finger.

Jiang Hanzhi still has so many alienated tool people.

The incomparable sadness in his heart...

Qiao Xiachu gave him a sip.

"What nonsense are you talking about? We are husband and wife. We had a premonition of this day a long time ago. Now that it has come, it is more peaceful, isn't it?" she said.

Rong Huaiyan felt extremely bitter.

The principle is this principle.

But if you want to accept the reality and the fact that you are disabled, there is always a process, and there is even a certain degree of difficulty...

ADVERTISEMENT
"Take your time, you will get better when you get used to it," Qiao Xiachu said.

Back then, they went through so much hardship, and Rong Huaiyan's face was bumpy, but after a period of time healed, now except for a few deep scars on the edge of the cheek, the skin is also flat.

Although it was an insignificant matter, if he got better, maybe when they continued to find a way, maybe his legs could be restored to their original state.

"I know, you don't have to worry about me. It's nothing. Being able to survive is already a miracle in itself." Rong Huai stretched out his hand, brushed his wife's face, pulled her into his arms, and gently placed it on her forehead. a kiss.

Gentle and tender.

His lips were soft, full of affection.

"Although I have been in a deep sleep, I was conscious occasionally before, knowing that you are by my side to take care of me, and every time I want to hug you and kiss you..."

He thought for a long time.

long time.

It finally happened.

It feels good to hold my wife.

Practical.

From the depths of the soul, there is comfort and comfort.

Qiao Xiachu put an arm around his waist.

She leaned lightly on his shoulder, with something pressing on her heart, she never told him, and she didn't know how to start it, she was afraid that he would hurt herself...

Thinking about it, she decided to tell him later.

Rong Huaiyan gently ran his fingers through her short hair and landed on the back of her hand. Feeling the soft but thin back of the woman in his arms, Rong Huaiyan asked softly, "Where is Uncle Hei? Why didn't he come to see me? He wants to see me?" Knowing that I'm awake, they will definitely come and laugh at me, like a bitch, sloppy, and die every now and then, only Qiao girl can bear it..."

Every time he was in danger and rescued from the brink of life and death, Erhei reprimanded him like this, saying that if he did this again, be careful that his wife ran away with others.

Qiao Xiachu felt sad.

She tightly wrapped her arms around him, and rubbed her chin against his shoulder: "Huaiyan..."

Chapter 346 Qiao Linmei Is Chasing You
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
"What's wrong?" Rong Huaiyan straightened her body and looked at Qiao Xiachu with a puzzled expression.

Qiao Xiachu was about to say that Lao You took Erhei away... Unexpectedly, someone from outside rushed in and said to them, "Brother-in-law is awake, that's great."

Qiao Mobai rushed in.

He is used to his sister and brother-in-law being affectionate, and he doesn't care how high his wattage is anymore. As soon as he entered the door, he couldn't help but say, "Sister, Lin Mei is back, outside—"

Brother-in-law finally woke up.

His brother-in-law didn't mean to disturb them on purpose, but Qiao Linmei didn't come at the right time, so she rushed in at this juncture and made a big fuss.

Neither did he.

Qiao Xiachu stood up, she wondered, "What's going on?"

Lao You didn't keep Qiao Linmei?

While she was thinking, Qiao Linmei had already stepped in, meeting Qiao Xiachu's scrutinizing eyes, she showed a little timidity: "Sister, I want to be with you, Jiang Hanzhi is also my mother-killing enemy, I don't want to be a Coward, hide and hide."

Qiao Xiachu was quite helpless.

I'm back now, it's too late to say anything now.

But the ugly words must come first.

With a sullen face, she said, "Uncle You should have told you, why don't I bring you with me?"

Qiao Linmei nodded guiltily.

Lao You conveyed her sister's words to her exactly, but she was still not reconciled.

"I know, I will never hold you back, and I will not soften my heart to Hu Guang. He has already become a demon. As his friend, I want to send him on the road with my own hands!" Qiao Linmei swore, waving her fist.

Qiao Xiachu sighed and agreed.

It's easy to say, but hard to implement.

Rong Huaiyan was dumbfounded.

ADVERTISEMENT
He was puzzled and said: "What's the situation? How did Hu Guang become possessed? What did he do? I'm going to teach this bastard a lesson, isn't he bullying Linmei?"

The three siblings present were silent.

It would be great if the truth was as simple as he made it out to be.

Unfortunately, nothing can be undone.

There is no going back.

"I'll tell you slowly about this matter, you have to hold on." Qiao Xiachu said.

Rong Huaiyan's face was ugly.

With a firm attitude, he said, "Qiao Qiao, you have to tell me everything..."

When he was questioning, he heard Qiao Linmei's complaint in her heart: Jiang Hanzhi was all to blame for killing the commander, causing Hu Guang to blacken, and finally led to so many things...

Rong Huaiyan's eyes turned red at a speed visible to the naked eye.

blood red blood red.

With trembling hands, he grabbed Qiao Xiachu's arm and asked, "Uncle Hei, how is Uncle Hei? He, is he really not saved?"

poof.

Rong Huaiyan rolled his eyes, he didn't hold his breath, almost had an accident, Qiao Xiachu's eyes were quick, and the silver needles in his hand shot out again and again, piercing his big acupuncture points.

"You must not have an accident, don't scare me, Huaiyan!" Qiao Xiachu transferred a ginseng piece from the space and stuffed it into his mouth to prevent him from being emotionally unstable and biting his tongue.

Both Qiao Mobai and Qiao Linmei were terrified.

The two rushed to Rong Huaiyan's side one after another, shouting anxiously and panickedly together: "Brother-in-law, brother-in-law, you can't do anything, otherwise, what will sister do?"

Qiao Mobai glared at Qiao Linmei, gritted his teeth and said, "You control your own voice, don't keep talking about everything in your heart, don't you know that brother-in-law can hear you?"

It's no secret that Rong Huaiyan can read minds.

Just like Wang Yao and Li Han have infinite strength, Hu Guang can see through...

These are all abilities activated by the healing pill, and they all know it well.

ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Linmei covered her mouth.

She shook her head again and again, indicating that she would not talk nonsense again.

After a while, Rong Huai slowly calmed down, he raised his head, fixed his eyes on Qiao Xiachu and said, "Tell me everything, don't keep it from me, I always want to know."

"it is good!"

Qiao Xiachu nodded.

She asked Qiao Mobai and Qiao Linmei to go out first.

The two nodded quickly, and left together, closing the door by the way.

As soon as they went out, after Qiao Xiachu injured him, she went to the underground headquarters and told Rong Huaiyan everything she saw, including the recording pen that Erhei had left for her.

Of course, Hu Guang also told him about the black murder and almost wiped them out in the end.

Rong Huaiyan was silent for a long time.

He has not spoken.

It was eerily quiet inside.

His eyes were blood red, as if he was about to kill someone.

His fists were also clenched tightly, as if anyone would touch him and he would kill.

"Huaiyan, let's break into Jiang Hanzhi's headquarters together, destroy her den, kill her, avenge my father, and Hu Guang—" she said.

Hu Guang...

Rong Huaiyan closed his eyes silently.

He raised his head, let out a foul breath, and when he opened his eyes again, the eyes became resolute and full of murderous intent, becoming very terrifying.

"Okay, let's go into Jiang Hanzhi's lair together, and kill her no matter what!" He said.

Back then, she was busy surviving, and didn't care about cutting grass and roots. If she had known that today, she would have produced so many powerful alienated people, she should have put a lot of energy into killing her in advance!

Money is hard to buy, I knew it earlier.

ADVERTISEMENT
But it is not too late.

He must kill this enemy with his own hands!

Qiao Xiachu said: "We must first find the place where Jiang Hanzhi is, and then find a way to kill a large number of alienated people, otherwise we will die like this."

Rong Huaiyan naturally knew this.

But right now his legs are bad, his fighting power has been greatly reduced, and there are only a few people around him, so if he moves forward rashly, what he faces may not be revenge, but death.

"How many weapons do you have?" Rong Huaiyan asked.

Qiao Xiachu's consciousness sank into space, he tapped lightly, and replied: "About one-third, there are quite a few firearms, but the bullets and explosives are almost consumed too quickly. The batch of biological and chemical weapons are not used much."

Rong Huaiyan slowly planned in his heart.

Or not.

The firepower is obviously not enough.

He said: "Let's not leave yet, stay at the technology station for the time being, wait for my legs to recuperate, and then exercise for a while, it will not be too late for us to set off again."

"Um."

This is naturally the best.

Qiao Xiachu also strongly agrees.

Before Lao You left, he left a lot of food, enough for Qiao Linmei and Zhou Nan to live for more than half a year, and the water purification equipment for the underground city was also dragged.

In a short time, there is no need to worry about water.

However, the temperature has continued to rise recently, and signs of drought are slowly appearing. Until then, they must store a sufficient amount of water.

After the incident was revealed, Qiao Mobai took Zhou Nan and Linmei to fetch water together, filling up the large water tank in the technology station.

The water problem was quickly resolved.

Since that day, Rong Huaiyan has not been idle. He has been exercising the strength of his arms and strengthening his arms. Even if his legs and feet are inconvenient, his hands will be able to fight freely.

Seeing that he was very anxious, Qiao Xiachu also felt a little worried.

Chapter 347 Catch The Snake
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Seeing his brother-in-law's crazy training, Qiao Mobai didn't speak much recently, and became more and more silent, and didn't know what to do for a while.

Qiao Xiachu took out an electric wheelchair from the space and let Rong Huaiyan move freely in the technology station, which made him even crazier.

After several times of persuasion to no avail, she stopped talking.

Qiao Linmei is also very guilty.

She didn't reveal her heart on purpose, and she couldn't hold back those thoughts. Whenever she thought of the past, she would feel angry, so the thoughts flowed out naturally.

Qiao Xiachu didn't blame her.

The matter of Erhei and Hu Guang will be revealed sooner or later.

Although a bit caught off guard, since it has happened, we have to accept the reality.

She cooked a pot of noodles, planted some wild vegetables and a few meatballs, and asked them to have dinner together, but Rong Huaiyan didn't come and continued training.

Qiao Xiachu planned to prepare a separate one for Rong Huaiyan after eating.

During lunch, Qiao Mobai suddenly remembered something, so he asked Qiao Linmei how the sleepy people were doing.

Qiao Linmei woke up halfway, and rushed back to the technology station as soon as she woke up.

Before she left, Wang Yao hadn't woken up yet. Shen Anwan was fine, and her collapsed body was perfectly repaired this time. The most important thing is that he seemed to have activated a particularly powerful ability. When you touch someone's hand, you know what happened to that person in the past three days...

When Qiao Mobai heard it, his heart moved immediately.

He really wants to take a healing pill. It would be great if he could also activate a power. When he confronts Jiang Hanzhi, he will have an extra chance of winning.

Qiao Linmei immediately asked what was on his mind.

"Sister, how did Shen Anwan change so much? I want to be like him too. Do you know how to change?" she asked.

ADVERTISEMENT
Wang Yao, Li Hanrong, Huaiyan, now there is an extra Shen Anyu...

She is very envious.

Moreover, they are all normal people, and have not turned into monsters like alienated people.

Qiao Xiachu's eyes fell on Qiao Mobai.

She saw through Qiao Mobai's thoughts at a glance, and said, "You'd better not be distracted, this healing pill, you know, can only be activated when facing life and death, ordinary people eat it for nothing, and you There are no more materials. Get rid of the idea as soon as possible."

Qiao Mobai had a toothache.

He understands.

But this time, he was facing a huge challenge. If he was in danger, he would carry a few healing pills with him to save himself a few more lives.

"Sister, please help me, I just lack a few materials, some of which can be extracted from poisonous snakes, I just need to catch a few snakes, that's enough." He begged.

Qiao Xiachu originally didn't want to agree.

Not to mention whether there are poisonous snakes outside, even if there are, under the pollution of alienated people's blood, who knows if the poisonous snakes have mutated, if they all turn into monster snakes, wouldn't it be dangerous?

But opportunities and dangers exist at the same time.

The power of the healing pill is obvious to all.

If a large number of supernatural beings can be catalyzed, maybe they can fight against Jiang Hanzhi's alienated people?

Qiao Xiachu gritted his teeth, nodded and said, "Okay, we're going out to catch snakes today."

Zhou Nan was most afraid of molluscs, especially the slippery snakes that had no bones and arched in the soil.

"Well, I, can I do other things instead of catching snakes?" He tremblingly raised his hand in surrender.

ADVERTISEMENT
"coward!"

Qiao Linmei complained.

She is also afraid of snakes.

But if she can make that kind of medicine that makes people more powerful, she will catch a few snakes with her eyes closed.

"You guard the monitor inside the station, and always pay attention to the movement outside, especially the northwest corner, where we lost Hu Guang at the beginning." Qiao Xiachu said.

There is a monitoring system inside the technology station.

As soon as he came back, Lao You had someone repair the system, and the whole system has started to run, especially after fully turning on the solar panels, the power consumption in the science and technology station does not have to worry about.

Qiao Xiachu took Qiao Mobai and Qiao Linmei out to catch snakes together.

I have to say that nature is really powerful, even if it is destroyed so badly, green plants have already begun to grow on the surface.

Qiao Mobai carried the camera with him, snapping shots all the way.

The green plants on the ground are round and thick, like fleshy leaves, short and fine, much like the particularly fertile purslane.

The survival ability of this plant is really leveraged.

He secretly picked a plant and planned to take it back to study it. They are all new varieties and do not exist in his knowledge base, so he is very curious.

But when Qiao Xiachu found out, he slapped it away.

She said ruthlessly: "This kind of thing is poisonous. It looks good. I thought it was a wild vegetable. If a person eats it, it will take three days and three nights. Even antibiotics are ineffective. If it enters the human body, it will not dry out the body's water. Don't give up."

The wild vegetables in the doomsday are not edible.

Qiao Mobai had no choice but to give up.

ADVERTISEMENT
"Sister, are there really snakes in this area? We have been digging for a long time, but we haven't found a trace of a snake. Could it be that we have found the wrong one?" Qiao Linmei said.

Just as she was beating the ground with a hammer and digging holes everywhere, she suddenly heard a slight movement in her ears and smelled a foul smell under her nose.

She exclaimed: "There are people here!"

As soon as they heard someone, Qiao Xiachu and Qiao Mobai repeatedly took out the submachine guns on their backs and entered the fighting state in minutes.

"what--"

A scream sounded.

"Lie down!"

Qiao Xiachu yelled, and the three of them quickly fell into a pit, hiding their own figures and aiming at the figures running ahead.

After a while, a girl with a dark complexion rushed over.

One of her legs was covered in blood, but she still ran wildly.

There are several people chasing after him, as if playing a hunting game.

"What are you running for? Little princess, we are helping you. As long as you follow us, eat delicious food, drink hot food, and don't want anything. If you hide and rub like this, big brother will be sad. Let me tell you, my cousin has the last name Liu——behind him there is a huge doomsday flame group, playing games with big brother, and big brother will introduce you to join—”

A playful voice sounded.

The black-skinned girl turned around abruptly with a stubborn face, raised the dagger in her hand, aimed it at her own neck, and cursed: "Guila son, even if I die, Luo Xiaobai, I will not join you, Lie Yan Group!" He is simply a devil who kills without batting an eye!"

As she spoke, she was about to slit her own throat.

Boom.

A bullet came and knocked the dagger in her hand away.

Chapter 348 Meat Buns, Do You Want To Eat Them?
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Xiachu fired a shot, and the dagger in the black-skinned girl's hand was blown away.

"Let's go out, these people are Liu Zhiyan's relatives, the people surnamed Liu are all Jiang Hanzhi's accomplices, kill one as a couple." She said indifferently.

Qiao Linmei couldn't sit still for a long time.

When she saw this group of disgusting creatures, blood rushed to her forehead. If Qiao Xiachu hadn't given the order, she would have rushed to kill them in the morning.

The three rushed out, aiming at a few people was a sweep.

After professional training, the three of them were excellent in spear skills. After several people on the other side rose up to resist, Qiao Xiachu's three-person crushing victory soon appeared.

After sweeping three or four people, the remaining two men, trembling with fright, knelt on the ground and yelled loudly: "I surrender, surrender, we have instant noodles and steamed buns in the car, as long as you let me go, all of you will be killed!" For you—"

These days, who doesn't care about instant noodles and steamed buns.

Wild vegetables are not necessarily edible.

The leading man lowered his head, his eyes were full of calculations, and planned to destroy the car's anti-theft system while Qiao Xiachu and the others were going to get supplies from the car, and the car would explode.

When the time comes to kill the three of them, they will be able to escape smoothly.

The area around Feng'e City is basically no man's land, plus there are a lot of ns virus in the city, and it has been drought recently, and the poisonous gas content in the air exceeds the standard.

Those who went deep into the city basically fell down directly.

The base points of the survivors who were wandering around basically didn't dare to enter Feng'e City.

If they were not chasing prey, they would not have been brought here by Luo Xiaobai.

Snapped.

Qiao Xiachu kicked up and kicked the man to the ground.

"Instant noodles? Steamed buns?" She sneered.

After finishing speaking, she opened the backpack in her arms, "taken out" a big meat bun from inside, took a bite in front of the man, and the meat juice inside dripped down.

ADVERTISEMENT
The smell of meat permeates the air.

Cuckoo.

The man swallowed again and again, his eyes straightened.

They have instant noodles and rice to eat, but they haven't eaten meat for a long time. The best meat is actually the few snakes that Luo Xiaobai's family caught last time from the Luo family's captive land. A bite of fresh snake meat...

"What? Do you think we will be short of your food?" Qiao Xiachu snorted coldly.

She will take out a few buns and hand them to Qiao Linmei, saying: "Give one to the girl just now, if she doesn't replenish her rations, she will suffer from edema."

The black-skinned girl's hands and feet were swollen.

If it continues, even if she studies medicine, it won't save her life.

"Okay." Qiao Linmei said happily.

She picked up the meat buns and hurried towards the black-skinned girl. After calming her down, she took Luo Xiaobai to a corner, and the two hid in a deep pit to eat meat buns.

Luo Xiaobai hasn't eaten food for a long time.

People in the Luo family can eat a few mouthfuls of wild vegetables, and they are distributed according to the status of the family, not everyone can eat.

She swallowed her saliva dryly, stuffed a steamed stuffed bun with Qiao Linmei, and sat beside her to eat with relish, so she held the steamed stuffed bun and took a small bite...

The beauty of carbs makes you happy.

Luo Xiaobai couldn't help it, took a big bite, and immediately filled his soul with satisfaction and happiness.

too delicious.

woo woo woo——

As she ate and ate, her tears couldn't help running wildly.

"Hey, don't cry." Qiao Linmei was at a loss and didn't know what to do.

On this side, Qiao Xiachu threw the buns to Qiao Mobai, "taken" a meat skewer from the backpack, and handed it to Mobai to eat slowly, there were still a lot in the bag.

ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Mobai couldn't help laughing.

His sister is really a bit of a bad taste.

In this joint, instead of feeding them guns, making them starve to death is really cruel.

Qiao Xiachu looked at the foolish expression on his face.

"Isn't your family so poor that you can't even afford meat? Don't say you don't have to eat meat buns. If you want other girls to play with you, you can't bear to invite them to eat a few buns. What kind of dog are you? What are you playing with?" She sneered.

The man stared straight at Qiao Mobai's glib mouth.

So edible.

These are two skewers of meat.

Are you afraid of diarrhea if you kill so much meat in one go?

"Mom—I recognize you as my mother, as long as you give me meat—"

The man's words are not astonishing and endless.

A cry of "Mom" made Qiao Xiachu's goosebumps fall all over the floor.

Where did these two idiots come from?

Did you go out with your brain?

"Go to hell, what are you yelling about? Who is your mother? Don't yell, that's not what good dogs do." Qiao Mobai opened his mouth and cursed.

"Hey, hey, good, good. You can do whatever you say, just give me a piece of meat and a bun."

"Yes, yes, let me eat shit."

The man behind him also had weak legs and knelt directly on the ground, begging Qiao Xiachu to give them a bite of meat.

"Hey, the men of the Liu family don't have gold in their knees. When I killed Liu Zizhuan and Liu Hexie, they were tough. They didn't hit me with a single head. You're pretty good." Qiao Xiachu sneered.

What?

ADVERTISEMENT
This woman is the nemesis of the Liu family?

The man suddenly jumped up from the ground and was about to slap Qiao Xiachu on the face, but before he got up, he was hit with an electric shock rod by Qiao Xiachu, knocking them down.

Electric shocks one by one.

Qiao Xiachu adjusted the battery to the maximum, and after a few clicks, the two lost the power to resist.

"Tsk tsk tsk, the Liu family is really weak, no one can handle it, why are they all soft-legged shrimps." Qiao Xiachu said angrily.

"Isn't it? The Liu family's dog tastes good after eating shit." Qiao Mobai mocked.

The whole Liu family serves Jiang Hanzhi.

I don't know what Jiang Hanzhi bought a family with.

"Tell me, where do you live? Whoever tells a lie, I'll shoot him." Qiao Xiachu took out the gun and blew on the muzzle.

The black muzzle of the gun was aimed at the man's head, and the man felt a burst of warmth under his body, and a puff of embarrassment spread over his face.

Qiao Xiachu looked disgusted.

"Sister, let me come. I haven't practiced for a long time. Let me exercise. I just had a full meal. I can also exercise to digest it." Qiao Mobai.

"Um."

Qiao Xiachu folded her arms and stood aside.

Qiao Mobai grabbed the man and beat him violently, causing the man to keep screaming. After a few teeth were knocked out, the man couldn't bear the pain, and begged for mercy: "We are in Hengxiang Town next door. A burrow, there's a stronghold over there—"

Whether this is true or not, just ask Luo Xiaobai who came over, and you will know all about it.

It just so happened that Qiao Linmei coaxed Luo Xiaobai well, and after gaining her trust, she brought Luo Xiaobai over to verify the authenticity of his confession.

Luo Xiaobai said: "Yes, their Lei family is in Hengxiang Township. The few broken houses in the town are all the entrances of the Lei family's caves. Lei Ming of Lei's family sits in town, and his wife Cai Shuqin manages all the survivors in the township. , instigated relatives to rob supplies everywhere, looted and killed several nearby towns—"

Cruel to the extreme.

All the survivors in the town prayed silently, praying that the Lei family would be unlucky and die soon.

Chapter 349 Black Fox
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
After Qiao Xiachu got the information, he directly killed the two with two shots.

She put the gun back into her backpack and said with regret: "It's a pity that there are no snakes here, the ground and the ground are clean."

snake?

Luo Xiaobai's eyes moved.

She thought that Qiao Xiachu was catching snakes for food, so she said, "Our Luo family specializes in raising snakes. Originally, we couldn't eat wild animals or sell them. There are a lot of snakes, if my sister wants to eat, I will take you to—”

The Luo family is a villager in Hengxiang Town.

Their family lived in the mountains and raised them in the mountains during the prosperous age. Whether it was chickens, ducks, geese or other livestock, they raised them in captivity and then sold them.

After the flood came, the whole town was submerged. Fortunately, the house on the top of the mountain they lived in was not flooded. The whole family survived by luck and dug an underground house in the mountain.

I have been living in the mountains since then, and basically never went out. At most, I just raise some snakes and other livestock, and use local materials.

Of course, in order to restore the ecology of the mountain, they have also been planting trees, flowers and plants in the mountain.

After the acid rain came, the mountains became bald.

They live very hard, they don't even have to eat tree roots...

Fortunately, the snakes raised in the family were doing well, and the whole family barely survived by eating snake meat, but the Lei family didn't let them go, and insisted on robbing them...

This time, if Lei Xiaoming hadn't had bad intentions and chased her all the way, she would have run around to survive, towards Feng'e City, where Lei's family dared not come, and she would not have met the three benefactors of Qiao's family.

In the apocalypse, the most trustworthy person is the one who has blood with him, so many survivors take the family as the unit, struggling to survive in the apocalypse.

ADVERTISEMENT
"Well, is it far? If it's not too far, we'll go now. If it's too far, it's not too late to go tomorrow." Qiao Xiachu asked.

Luo Xiaobai nodded.

"It's still a bit of a walk. I walked down a cableway in the mountain, but I have to rely on my feet to go up the mountain. It may take six hours." She said.

"Okay then, you go to the technology station with me first, and leave tomorrow." Qiao Xiachu said.

Luo Xiaobai said he would obey.

The benefactor saved her, so naturally what she said would be what she said.

As long as she doesn't eat her meat, she is willing to do anything.

After taking Luo Xiaobai to the science and technology station, Rong Huaiyan was still training. He basically never left the training room. If Qiao Xiachu hadn't delivered the meals on time, he might not even want to delay talking to Qiao Xiachu...

At night, after Qiao Xiachu came back, he brought food to Rong Huaiyan. Knowing that he trained hard, he added a lot of high-protein meat.

Rong Huaiyan came over, looked at her face, thought of what he owed her all this time, felt guilty, and said: "Qiao Qiao, I'm sorry, I—"

Qiao Xiachu gagged his mouth.

She said softly: "I don't want to hear it, and I don't mean to object to you, I just hope that you take good care of your body, your legs are still not healed, force training, let it hurt again, and there will be no room for recovery in the future. "

"I know." He nodded vigorously.

He took her into his arms.

"Qiao Qiao, meeting you, I will be lucky for three lifetimes. Although I don't know the truth of what Zhou Nan said, but I know one thing very well. If I die alone that time, I must not have met you." He said .

He would rather be alone without her.

If you don't want to live anymore, just end it yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT
How simple.

But in life, if there is one more her, the trajectory of life will change drastically.

He became greedy and wanted to be with her forever.

Qiao Xiachu smiled lightly.

She looked back, looked at him deeply, and said bluntly: "Yes, if you dare to like others, I will not let you go, even if it is a paper person, I will not agree."

"Well, okay, no matter how many times I do it again, I will choose you."

Rong Huaiyan swears on his soul.

The two chatted for a while, and he knew that she was going out at dawn, so he said, "Be careful, and at the same time, if anyone is willing to join the rebellion against Jiang Hanzhi, you can take a look."

Lie Yan Group...

The Liu family is under the banner of Jiang Hanzhi, and there must be footprints of Lieyan Group in many places.

Luo Xiaobai also said this.

Behind the Lei family is the Lieyan Group. Every time a survivor's base is destroyed, people from the Lieyan Group and scattered refugees are behind them. When they hear about the Lieyan Group, they are all afraid.

But Jiang Hanzhi also looked down on the scattered refugees, so he transferred this power down to the small families he supported in every place, and let them sweep the refugee areas.

"This is trying to be the doomsday overlord." Rong Huaiyan sneered.

Qiao Xiachu agrees very much.

Jiang Hanzhi wants to be the king and the only ruler in the doomsday. This idea and practice have been confirmed.

Whoever submits to her will become the overlord.

ADVERTISEMENT
As long as it is not for her use, directly lead the team of alienated people to carry out deep slaughter.

This practice has become extinct.

"Jiang Hanzhi is too perverted, I don't know what she thinks." Qiao Xiachu said.

One pile after another is very outrageous.

She often wonders how far a person's ambition can expand to do so many crazy things!

The point is, she has been planning since a long time ago, in the prosperous age, she is already deploying.

"Oh, you've been in a bad mood before. I didn't ask you, but Uncle Hei said, what the hell is a black fox?" Qiao Xiachu raised his head and looked at Rong Huaiyan.

The matter was not mentioned.

Seeing that he was in a bad mood, Qiao Xiachu put it aside and never asked.

Rong Huaiyan also planned to find a chance to tell her.

"The Black Fox was an arrest campaign targeting a group of anti-social gangsters. At that time, the leader of the organization collected children of a few years old, as long as girls, gathered them together, and then trained them..."

At first, everyone thought that this was a place where human traffickers concentrated and trained children to be beggars for the purpose of making money.

But as the investigation got deeper and deeper, Erhei was shocked to find that the internal structure of this organization was perfect, and the layers were progressive, and the downline hardly knew the top layer.

Erhei also sent people to lie dormant for a long time, step by step up, only to discover that the leader of the organization is a woman named "Hong", and the training to recruit girls is not for making money.

But what is the real purpose? Erhei went deep into the enemy camp and captured Hong, but after that woman entered the prison, she insisted that Erhei liked her...

As for her collection and training of girls, it was because Er Hei was in a mess and finally abandoned her. He slept with her but refused to marry her, so she became psychotic and endangered one side.

"But what did she let these girls do? Where did those children go?" Qiao Xiachu asked.

Chapter 350 Zhou Nan, This Guy Is Sometimes Ineffective
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Thinking about it now, Jiang Hanzhi should be the real "Hong".

The reason why it is called a group of anti-social is that Jiang Hanzhi trained this group of children for the purpose of getting close to a group of unsuspecting high-level people.

Then get their information and press hard.

There is money.

There is information.

Jiang Hanzhi then used the news to manipulate some chaebol groups, which caused quite a stir in the society, including creating many big incidents.

"Those children ended up miserable. Some couldn't enter the juvenile detention center and were sent back directly. Some of them went in without knowing it." Rong Huaiyan said.

Since the main culprit was arrested and brought to justice, no one paid any attention to the follow-up of this matter.

"It's really disgusting."

Qiao Xiachu cursed.

But she still couldn't figure out why Jiang Hanzhi hibernated beside her mother, and almost appeared as Qiao Dongliu's lover almost as Liu Hexie for a long time.

Could it be that there is some secret hidden in Qiao Dongliu that they don't know?

Nine times out of ten this is the case.

"Stop thinking about it, since we have come to where we are today, we must ask clearly." Rong Huaiyan said.

"it is good."

Qiao Xiachu nodded.

She wanted to persuade Rong Huaiyan to go to rest together, he said that he had already slept in the afternoon, and he would try to do rehabilitation training at night.

His leg was injured, but unlike Zhou Jiaomei, the nerves in the entire lower limb were necrotic, but steel nails were put in, and the bones were slowly recovering, but it was only inconvenient for him to move.

After recuperation in the later period, the rehabilitation training cannot be stopped.

"Okay, we must combine work and rest." She couldn't persuade her, so she had to give up.

Rong Huaiyan naturally agreed to her.

ADVERTISEMENT
Coming out of the training field, Qiao Xiachu found Zhou Nan sitting on a chair in the empty corridor on the second floor, in a daze.

"Zhou Nan, let me ask you a question." She stepped forward.

Zhou Nan nodded: "Know everything without saying nothing."

Qiao Xiachu asked: "Do you still remember how the villain in the book died?"

"Not dead."

Zhou Nan was shocked.

He had only told her about Rong Huaiyan's ending before, and they had never asked the villain, so he naturally didn't expect this.

"Not dead? How could she not be dead? Isn't she a villain? All villains in the story must die." Qiao Xiachu said with a look of reason.

Zhou Nan couldn't help laughing.

He said: "This is a post-apocalyptic novel, everything is possible. Besides, I haven't seen the final ending of the book. The author broke it. The male protagonist has a disabled leg, and the villain has been living a chic life. The reason why she She is a villain, just because she used the ns fabricated by the author as a disaster, and there is no direct enmity with the hero and heroine, and the hero has no intention of killing her."

As long as the male lead doesn't kill her, she can live to the finale.

"Then, isn't it written in the book why Jiang Hanzhi is insane?" She asked again.

Zhou Nan shook his head.

There is not much ink on the villain, but he wrote a villain from beginning to end. There is not a lot of ink, and sometimes he skips the part of the villain directly.

"I don't remember. Even if the author wrote it, I might have skipped it."

He smiled embarrassedly.

He was reading a subscription book, and he had to pay for each chapter. Sometimes he didn't subscribe to the content he didn't want to read...

"All right."

Qiao Xiachu had no choice but to give up.

There is a plot hanging around, but sometimes it doesn't work. The enemy is in the face, and no useful information can be dug out. It's really impossible.

Zhou Nan blushed and said: "Anyway, I saw the last content. The big villain is not dead. She is amazing. Even if her body was broken by the earthquake, she used the advanced version of ns virus to turn her When the body is completed, that thing is like magic, it is a powerful cheat, and it can no longer be explained by science."

"..." Qiao Xiachu.

ADVERTISEMENT
This is really bad news.

In other words, Jiang Hanzhi's wealth is super powerful, and she has a strong team behind her to help her keep doing experiments and keep upgrading the ns virus.

She made a alienated person, and then used this virus to bless herself, opened up the attributes of a cat demon, and has countless lives, isn't this an immortal monster?

It's terrible.

"Is there a solution to this virus?" She still asked unwillingly.

Zhou Nan thought for a long time.

He suddenly said: "The author seems to have planted a foreshadowing, saying that there is a person who has a powerful tool that can crack the ns virus, but the following chapters are not written, so we don't know who this person is."

Qiao Xiachu's whole body is not well.

No useful news at all...

She can only give up.

Zhou Nan felt that her information was useless to her, so she racked her brains to recall, tried her best to recall the plot in the book, and wanted to use this way to prove that she was still valuable.

the next day.

At five o'clock in the morning, Qiao Xiachu found Qiao Linmei's bedroom and asked her to take Luo Xiaobai out to visit Hengxiang Town together and catch some snakes.

Qiao Mobai wanted to go together, but was rejected by Qiao Xiachu.

This time going out, the fewer people, the safer.

They killed the descendants of the Lei family, maybe they have monitored the entire town, and once they go to the town, they may enter the surveillance range.

In the last days, martial arts are respected.

Men habitually think that they are men, powerful, and will subconsciously look down on women. It is precisely this kind of thinking that has become her advantage.

When they enter the city, they will find the right opportunity to strike, and they will be caught off guard, so that the loss can be greatly reduced.

Qiao Mobai was reluctant in every possible way, but he still agreed.

He went to the science and technology station to search around to see how many raw materials were left, and made preliminary preparations for the next work. As for the original ns virus, as long as he went to the city, there would be ready-made.

Have as much as you want.

ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Xiachu left him several protective suits.

This thing was later made by Lao You and the survivors in the dungeon, and left 50 sets for her.

Leaving the technology station, on the way up the mountain, Qiao Xiachu threw a backpack to Luo Xiaobai and said, "Take food with you on the way. Remember, never expose that you still have food in front of people you are not sure about."

"Thank you, sister Joe!"

Luo Xiaobai was very excited.

In the backpack are compressed biscuits, mouse meatballs, and a small bag of thick-grain steamed buns with thumbs. These things are very strong, and I am very hungry.

But even this kind of coarse grain steamed bread, they haven't eaten it for several years.

She drools when she sees food.

Qiao Xiachu threw her a big roasted sweet potato directly, and said, "Eat one first, and when you enter the range of Hengxiang Town, even if you get separated from us, it's best not to reveal the technology station, or I will kill you when I see you." do you know?"

"Yes, even if I, Luo Xiaobai, die, I will never reveal a word about sister Qiao's secret!" Luo Xiaobai swore by holding it up.

The Luo family has always lived underground, and has been isolated from the world for many years in the last days. If the Lei family hadn't swept into the mountains this time, they wouldn't have chased her down like a mouse, hiding everywhere.

But it is also true, she still retains some innocence.

Qiao Xiachu didn't say anything either.

She left several pistols and a pile of bullets for Qiao Linmei, and said, "Hide your weapons so that no one will find out, or you will fight once you enter."

"Yes."

Qiao Linmei is used to obeying her sister's orders.

The three headed towards Heng Township all the way.

Heng Township, Lei's house.

"Why hasn't Xiao Ming come back yet? You send a few people out to look for it." A middle-aged woman who was five-year-old and three-year-old ordered the people around her.

"Yes. Xiao Ming said yesterday that he was chasing after the girl from Luo's family. Shall we go to the mountains? If Xiao Ming lives in the mountains, the water will flood the Dragon King Temple..."

When the middle-aged woman heard this, the flesh on her plump face flicked.

"That's right, you take a few more people to the mountains. If Xiao Ming likes the girl from the Luo family, he can just take her down the mountain. He's just trying to find something new. Once the novelty wears off, it will naturally be boring." She said.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

152K 3.3K 77
Author: steamed fat shoes Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-17 Latest: Chapter 76 Through rebirth finished 341,000 read now...
33 1 13
The crew of the Atlantis Gravitic Vessel Udyamita are sailing to find new resources for Atlantis. They are the first to "sail into the beyond", and...
10 0 1
The year is 3024. Gen alpha never ended. Gen beta are few. Gen beta are the outlaws of this timeline. I am a Gen beta. Gen alpha found a way to be im...
6 1 1
In a world divided by war, the authoritarian Canti people relentlessly pursue control and dominance, while their rivals, the innovative Empus, seek t...