In the last days of natural d...

De pttcch

A ​​ruthless flood swept the world, natural disasters came, extreme cold and heat, earthquakes and a series o... Mais

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Chapter 431 - 440
Chapter 441 - 450
Chapter 451 - 460
Chapter 461 - 469

Chapter 131- 140

733 8 5
De pttcch

Chapter 131 Looting Mixan Mountain City
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
After Rong Huaiyan and Qiao Xiachu left the camp, they followed the direction that the group of people came from, and walked there silently. When they came to a huge city wall, the words "Hunshan City" were written on the wall.

The gates of the city were not yet closed, and people who failed to return were received one after another. The guards did not check one by one, and directly let the people wearing their clothes in.

The two looked at each other, knocked them unconscious every minute, took off their clothes and put them on, then mixed in the crowd and followed them into the city.

As soon as he entered the city, Qiao Xiachu found that there were high walls everywhere, one after another, which were bare and built very high, with only one exit through the gate.

You can get in, but you can't get out.

Rong Huaiyan said: "I think they are separated into a separate team for the injured, and they should go to the hospital. Let's go to the hospital first and sweep away the medicine."

"That's exactly what I mean." Qiao Xiachu squinted and smiled.

She also observed.

This place is pretty good, there should be energy, but after the black storm hit, the power supply system was still running.

she likes.

If it weren't for this group of people who brought the meat to their mouths, they wouldn't come to other people's homes to pick up things.

No wonder she is now.

The two followed the crowd all the way to a tall building with the sign of Hunshancheng Hospital, which was no different from ordinary hospitals.

The first stop they were going to was naturally the medicine storehouse.

Just as Rong Huaiyan was about to use force, Qiao Xiachu held him back and said, "Don't worry, don't they use Datura? I have a lot of high-end medicine on hand, just lightly stick them on them, and they will fall in five seconds."

With that said, she took out a bag and threw it directly to him.

It's not easy to search for these things, but she quietly bought a batch abroad and never put them to use. Isn't it just right now?

When Rong Huaiyan heard this, he showed an evil smile.

This means, he likes it.

Tat for tat.

So, the two of them took a bag each, walked towards the crowd, walked through several rows of corridors, and came to the back of the hospital. There was a large iron gate with several guards outside.

Without saying a word, Rong Huaiyan pretended to greet them, and put the medicine on them inadvertently.

ADVERTISEMENT
Plop, plop.

Down both ends.

"Come here." He hooked out the keys on the two people's waists, opened the door of the medicine storehouse, and waved to Qiao Xiachu.

The two threw the big man into a corner, then dodged into the room.

There were people dispensing medicine at the front desk, and Rong Huaiyan knocked them down one by one.

He directly put up a sign saying he was off work, and then pulled down the curtain on the glass window to completely cover the room, so as not to be discovered by anyone.

Qiao Xiachu's heart was flying high.

In the house, there are rows of shelves full of beautiful things, and there are so many medicines that they can fly off. There are also several large refrigerators, which also store various medicines refrigerated.

This batch of medicine is enough for a city to use for a month.

She was beyond excited.

The space stores a lot of medicines, but not all of them have...

heartbeat.

I'm so excited.

"You take the rest and give them to Lao You. Just some commonly used medicines are enough. Anyway, you don't need disinfectant, alcohol, gauze, anti-inflammatory drugs, etc.," he said.

"Huaiyan, you are too kind."

Speaking of her heart...

Qiao Xiachu couldn't hold back her excitement, rushed into his arms, and smacked his cheek.

Just when Rong Huaiyan felt the woman's tenderness, the next second, she rushed to the medicine shelf, raised her hand, and waved, all the medicines on the shelf were gone.

Raise your hand again and wave.

Another shelf is empty.

Qiao Xiachu ran around every corner, and all the medicines in the entire medicine store disappeared.

She smiled and said, "Let's go quickly, get the medicine, and retreat quickly."

Rong Huaiyan thought of the food that the bald head carried with him, and said in a low voice: "Let's go and rob their warehouse, we count as much as we take, the time is almost up."

It's almost four o'clock.

They have to make a quick decision.

ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Xiachu nodded.

The two of them went out in a hurry, and then lowered their heads all the way, so as not to attract the attention of others.

Mixed Mountain City was in chaos.

"Have you heard? The city lord was killed."

"Looks like none of the stormtroopers came back."

"What should I do? My husband is also in the team. The people who went with me have all come back. How can I live alone in this last world?"

"Without the City Lord in Hunshan City, wouldn't the Second City Lord be the boss in the future?"

"f**k me, I'm going to grab supplies."

"The sky in Hunshan City has collapsed. Get some supplies. Let's leave. We can't survive here."

In the middle of the night, when the people who went out to rob came back, they narrated what they had seen and heard on the road, everyone's minds were confused, and various thoughts were brewing.

Rong Huaiyan is formidable.

After a quick judgment, he followed the scent all the way, and even touched a heavily guarded place.

"Use gas bombs."

"it is good."

Both wear protective masks.

Whoosh whoosh.

Gas bombs were thrown out one after another as if they didn't need money.

The smoke dispersed, and a group of guards fell to the ground one by one, like clay sculptures.

Seeing that they were similar, they jumped up one after another and rushed towards the inside.

After Rong Huaiyan broke open the door with force, he found that it was full of various grains, rice, millet, corn, and corn, as well as piles of instant noodles, salad oil, flour, fast food, beef jerky, steak, frozen meat , compressed biscuits, piles of various snacks...

Qiao Xiachu couldn't care less.

When she raised her hand, a bunch of hills disappeared.

Walking up to the grain and raising his hand frequently, the mountains and hills disappeared one by one.

"Save a little." Rong Huaiyan said.

Qiao Xiachu looked back.

ADVERTISEMENT
In the next second, she understood instantly, and didn't do anything again.

The two picked up their guns, pointed at the remaining grain in front of them, and fired a few shots. The rice bag burst and the rice flowed all over the ground.

As soon as they went out, they used bombs on the spot and directly blew up the door wall.

As soon as the two left, the people in Hunshan City rushed to the granary, and saw that there was a pile of leaked rice grains, salad oil, corn flour, buckwheat flour, etc., and there was also a refrigerator with frozen goods...noodles For such a tempting food, what do you need your brain to do.

Grab——

As a result, the remaining rice in the entire granary was scraped until there was not a single grain of rice left.

The entire Hunshan City fell into unprecedented chaos.

The city gate was directly blown down by bombs.

The bewildered people stood at the gate to eat melons, not knowing where to go.

Taking advantage of the chaos, Rong Huaiyan and Qiao Xiachu slipped out of Hunshan City.

When we got near the camp, the time was stuck at 4:50

Rong Huai paused.

He said: "I'll take a few big trucks and put all the supplies for Lao You into the car."

Qiao Xiachu nodded.

There are many bugs in the grain and rice of Hunshan City, and many of them are expired food.

She didn't want to ruin her good food.

So, after Rong Huaiyan took out the truck, she transferred the food she had just harvested into the truck, leaving only the salad oil and half of the snacks.

For medicines, she kept most of them. She took out all the medicines that Rong Huaiyan had mentioned and piled them in a separate truck.

In order not to arouse suspicion.

The two also moved out several unpacked corpses from the grass.

It was five o'clock.

The team is ready to go.

"Don't go, don't go, my sister and brother-in-law haven't come back—"

Qiao Mobai's face turned pale with fright.

He hurried over and stopped Erhei and Laoyou.

Chapter 132 Moving Into Fengjiao City
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
In the black wind and sand, two figures came.

Rong Huaiyan didn't want to test humanity.

He was stuck at the last minute, rushed to the front of the team one step ahead, and reported the situation to Erhei and Lao You.

When the two heard it, they were immediately excited.

"Really? You won't be fooling me, kid?" Lao You was startled.

He has always been aware of Rong Huaiyan's abilities.

This time, the robbers in Hunshan City were intercepted by relying on him to support the main line, but they didn't expect him to bring Qiao Xiachu, and the two of them got so much supplies in one go.

"Let's go, I believe they are a young couple, go and have a look, and send suitable people to guard them." Er Hei said.

He finally didn't have to be in the second column.

The front line is where he belongs.

In order to prevent the news from leaking out, Lao You delayed the team's departure by ten minutes.

He left the scene with only a few people around him, all the way to the truck parked in the storm, and when they saw the medicine and food in the back pocket of the car, Lao You's eyes were about to pop out.

He jumped into the car excitedly, grabbed a bottle of alcohol, and said overjoyedly: "This, is this true? Am I dreaming?"

The material reserves of the Liaocheng base were all exhausted.

The medicine he hoarded himself was only a bottle of 500ml alcohol, nothing else.

In the morning light, the light shone on the cheeks of Rong Huaiyan and Qiao Xiachu. Lao You, who was so depressed that he was about to explode, saw hope in the young man for the first time.

clap clap.

Lao You applauded and said fiercely: "You two, this is a battle to become famous, and you will be the twin gods of the base in the future!"

He met Qiao Xiachu for the first time.

This girl is very juicy, even after going through such a severe extreme heat period, she can turn a person from white skin to black skin in one morning, she is still white and tender, like freshly baked steamed buns.

Terrible, terrible.

Erhei patted him, and said with a displeased face: "What twin gods? It's so ugly. I think they should be called... Angry killing, killing wherever they go."

ADVERTISEMENT
"That, Commander, Commander, the time is up."

Hu Guang was thrown over, reminding a few people that it was time to set off.

Everyone is waiting.

Upon hearing this, Lao You and Er Hei reacted instantly.

Lao You said: "In this way, these cars will be driven by you yourself. I can only trust you. Others, I am worried that they will just drive the cars away."

He ordered Qiao Xiachu, Rong Huaiyan, Hu Guang, Awang, and Erhei who were present.

Although the base also has food reserves, they are all heat-resistant sweet potatoes planted before, a small amount of rice, and animal fat, nothing else.

But the food in the car is different.

rice.

Wow.

How long has he not eaten white rice.

That was two years ago, just like what happened in my previous life.

Erhei was taken aback.

He's ready to hit the front line.

Let him drive a grain truck, wouldn't he fall directly from the first line to the third line?

He doesn't do it.

"That's it, Erhei, I really can't bear to work on such a difficult task for you as a sick person, but you are the only person I trust most." Lao You said.

Erhei sighed.

"Then you guys go away, hey, I am an old bone, I really have nothing to do with you." He said.

After the two parties discussed it properly, the team set off.

Qiao Xiachu jumped onto a supply truck at random, closed the door, and immediately started the accelerator.

Several other people also got into the car one after another.

The five big trucks are all Rong Huaiyan's own. He can donate two trucks at most. When they arrive at the new base, these trucks will definitely be recycled.

The oil drum on the car is directly full.

ADVERTISEMENT
A group of people drove towards the new destination.

On the way, medical medicines were put into use at a constant speed. The attack of Hunshan City caused heavy injuries to the people, and there were quite a lot of people in need of rescue.

Therefore, Lao You opened up some permissions.

Ask the medical team to pick up the medicine from Qiao Xiachu.

She drives a medical supplies van.

It was also this batch of drugs that retained many people and brought a lot of hope and longing for the new base to the disheartened team.

The team walked for 15 days in the dark storm, bypassing the wind force point, and finally walked out of the wind and sand on the last day.

"sun."

"Ah, there is no storm, no flying sand, it is the sun, woo woo woo, I finally see the sun."

Some people just fainted from crying on the spot.

Excitement, excitement and unspeakable hope arose in everyone's heart.

Great.

They finally left the black storm, walked to a place without wind and sand, without boundless darkness, and came to a territory where the air was fresh, the land was dry and cracked, but the air was filled with moisture.

"is it here?"

Lao You got down from the armored vehicle and asked some experts around him.

Several experts nodded.

One of them said: "Commander, this is Fengjiao City. The land is relatively moist and fertile, surrounded by high mountains, which can withstand the wind and waves from the north and south. As long as the drought is overcome, the land is very suitable for planting."

Lao You nodded.

He said to the people around him: "Then send a special task force to go into the city to investigate and see if there are any original residents inside. If there are more people, I will go talk to them at that time."

The task force was ready early, and they would obey the commander's call at any time, and enter Fengjiao City as soon as they got the order.

There are more than a dozen helicopters flying into the sky at the same time.

After the team set off, the task force came back around noon.

The leader captain said: "Report, there are no people in the urban area, only a few hundred people in the countryside. They are willing to submit to the commander, obey the command of the commander, and advance and retreat with us."

Fengjiao City was originally a special-level poverty-stricken county in the country.

ADVERTISEMENT
There are high mountains here, except mountains are mountains, and the economic development is particularly slow.

There is no one in the city, most of them are dead, and those who fled, there are not many left.

"Go to town!"

After Lao You gave an order, everyone headed towards Fengjiao City.

Under the leadership of the task force, Lao You and his party entered the central area of ​​the city and brought his leadership team into the local office center.

When the supply truck arrived, Lao You came over to greet him.

He said to several people: "Behind this building, there is a community. The environment is still very good. It should be a staff building. You can move in."

The core team, his most trusted people, are of course free to choose their residences.

"it is good."

Erhei smiled.

He said unceremoniously: "I'm tired, we need to find a place to settle down and sleep for three days and three nights."

There is a strong military force, and the defense is stepped up day and night. Even if the community is not like Liaocheng, with tall walls as barriers, the security is still guaranteed.

Sleeping soundly at night is still not a problem.

A group of people soon entered the community and began to choose their own houses.

Qiao Xiachu came in with them.

Fengjiao City is not a particularly developed city. Most of the houses are old and old, and the floors are not very high. It may be a mountainous area. The mountainous area is steep and the height of the houses is limited.

The houses in the community are basically seven floors.

As long as you don't live on the first and second floors, other buildings don't matter.

A group of people walked to the first building, directly entered the door of the low unit building, and stepped on the concrete steps.

"I'll go directly to the third floor." Qiao Xiachu said.

In the current extremely hot period, there is naturally no humidity, but after the extremely hot period passes, once you enter the southern sky, the bottom two floors will be very troublesome, and the floor will seep water.

The third floor is just right.

"Okay, then we'll choose the third floor."

Qiao Mobai was still on the second line, and hadn't come here yet. The matter of choosing a house was left to Qiao Xiachu and Rong Huaiyan, and they were the only ones who had been approved to enter the site in advance by the commander's permission.

28%
Chapter 133 Picking Up A Blood Jade Ring
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Coming to the third floor, Qiao Xiachu pushed the door.

The door didn't open.

Rong Huaiyan kicked up directly.

With a bang, the door lock was thrown open.

A foul smell came from inside.

"There is a dead person in the house." Hu Guang called out first.

Several people looked inside, and there were indeed several rotting corpses in the room, some were lying on the sofa, some were lying upside down on the floor, and some were lying on the bed in the bedroom...

Everyone in the house is dead.

Qiao Xiachu doesn't believe in evil.

She sweeps the entire building.

Good guy.

In this building, there are dead people in every room.

It is very likely that they were directly drowned by water during the flood period, and then frozen in the water. There are water marks on all floors of the community, which were not found at the beginning.

They didn't notice until now.

Rong Huaiyan looked helpless.

He said to Qiao Xiachu: "You go out first, let's clean up the scene, just the third floor, the other floors are the same, the buildings in Fengjiao City are low, and it is normal to be directly submerged by the flood, probably in the mountains People are lucky enough to survive if they are not drowned."

No wonder there were no people in Fengjiao City.

"Okay, stay safe," she said.

Rong Huaiyan and Hu Guang carried out the bodies from the third to seventh floors and put them in the community for centralized processing. The task force was also sent by Lao You to consign the bodies.

Qiao Xiachu chose the third floor, Hu Guang chose the fourth floor, and Er Hei directly lived on the fifth floor.

Erhei said: "Hey, I can always be your neighbor this time, right, like going up and down the stairs."

Just thinking about Qiao Xiachu's craftsmanship makes his mouth water.

Yesterday, he sneaked out a pack of Beijing noodles from the carriage. Although the date was long past, the noodles were damp, and the pepper was lumpy, but it entered the mouth, and the spicy taste spread, and even the soul risked a second. Double the coolness.

ADVERTISEMENT
It's too strenuous.

Qiao Xiachu never neglected her stomach.

Along the way, she ate directly in the car without worrying so much. She ate a watermelon for a while, Yili bitter coffee for a while, a honeydew melon for a while, spicy sticks for a while, a big meat bun for a while, and With duck neck...

Driving is the easiest way to get sleepy.

Eating spicy food is still a relief.

Even with a big card, she followed the team slowly, without affecting her performance in the slightest.

Therefore, when she saw the corpse in the room, she lost her appetite for an instant.

After entering the house, she found that the outside of the house was ugly, but the inside was well decorated, with foam floors, clean walls, a crystal chandelier, and a golden nanmu dining table...

There must have been a leader living in this house before.

Qiao Xiachu doesn't want indoor stuff.

Whether it's a full-leather sofa, a Simmons bed in the bedroom, or a big TV in the kitchen... She doesn't want any of them.

After Hu Guang and his group left, she put all the things in the house in the special dimension wall of the space, and then took out 84 disinfectant to disinfect the whole house in all directions.

No corner is spared.

She immediately blocked the toilet, the floor drain, and all the openings of the sewer pipes, all of which were completely blocked by her with a softened gel.

With such a long drought, it is impossible for the base to produce so much water for everyone to use unrestrainedly.

If the pipe is not blocked, you can imagine the stench coming out of it.

After Qiao Xiachu cleaned up the whole house, she took off the mask and protective clothing, and placed a complete set of furniture in the room.

The sofa she used in Tianding is also a full leather sofa, the length is similar to the one used in this house, but after changing it, it is not obvious.

Then, she put on her own color TV.

After the base is built, it will definitely be powered on, and the TV will most likely broadcast the news.

She replaced her big bed again.

This house is quite big, with three bedrooms, one kitchen, one bathroom and one living room, with an area of ​​at least 120+.

They live alone, just right.

Qiao Xiachu's house in Tianding has 148 square meters and four rooms. She has bought Simmons beds in each room, and now they have changed all of them, and only three are used.

The air conditioner in the room was also replaced by her.

ADVERTISEMENT
The other electrical appliances, even if they hadn't been installed, were basically emptied one by one by her, and then went downstairs to the garbage station, throwing away all the things while there was no one in the community.

Item soaked in dead man's water.

Even if the bed is used as firewood, she is not happy.

After tidying up, people came in one after another from the community. It could be seen that many of them belonged to the leadership of the base, and they rushed in one by one and started looking for a room.

One building and one unit occupied the third floor, and the other four floors were vacant, and all the people who moved in were people Qiao Xiachu didn't know.

She hadn't thought about getting to know them either.

no need.

So, after the things were cleaned up, Qiao Xiachu did it himself, put a new lock on the door, and locked the door directly.

She came to the bathroom, took out a large bucket from the space, filled it with water, and then went in to take a comfortable bath.

It's been too long since I took a shower.

Starting from the base until now, the whole body exudes a rotten smell.

It's terrible.

After she finished washing, she came to the living room, sat on the sofa, took out a roasted whole chicken, a canned yellow peach, and a white flour steamed bun. While eating the chicken legs, she drank the sweet water in the can. A mouthful of buns.

So busy.

She's getting tired and falling apart.

It was getting dark, and she wanted to go to the command building next door to ask why Qiao Mobai hadn't come back yet.

She had been driving before, and when she took a break on the road, she went to see her younger brother and asked Lao You to help take care of him...

Knock knock.

There was a knock on the door.

"Sister, it's me, Mobai."

I really want to come here.

Qiao Xiachu put down the steamed buns, went straight to the gate, opened the door and saw Qiao Mobai, who was sweating profusely and had a sour smell all over his body.

"Are you hungry? Eat something first, and then take a bath." She said.

Qiao Mobai knows that his sister likes to be clean.

He smiled and said: "When I came back, I ate with the team, and now I'm not very hungry, so I'd better take a shower first, the smell is so disgusting to me."

ADVERTISEMENT
During this time, he has been moving forward with the team.

It went well.

"Okay, then you come out later, I'll get you something to eat." She said.

After speaking, she went to the bathroom to drain the water.

The water she used can only be thrown away because of the soap. To avoid unnecessary trouble, she stores the dirty water in a large bucket and waits for a time to let it go at night.

After Qiao Mobai washed it clean, he felt at least three catties lighter.

The whole water is black.

His sister also prepared a new set of clothes for him, and put them on immediately.

As soon as I came out, I saw the spicy crayfish on the table, two cans of beer, a piece of stinky tofu, and a grilled eggplant, and my mouth watered immediately.

During this period of time, he set off with the team. He had already finished eating the things in the backpack at night, and then followed the team to receive sweet potatoes, his stomach was so weak that he couldn't get water.

As soon as he saw the food on the table, he ran over like a hungry wolf.

After several years of natural disasters, he can still eat crayfish.

I was moved and cried.

Qiao Xiachu smiled and said: "There are still a bunch of crayfish in the space. I also stocked up a batch of live ones, but I didn't know that you like to eat them, so I haven't done much. This little thing is too troublesome to make, and the taste is very strong."

"I like it. I really like food." Qiao Mobai said.

"That's fine, if you like it, I'll get you another one in two days." Qiao Xiachu said.

Eating it every day is unbearable.

"Sister, have you reserved a room for Brother Rong?" He asked.

Qiao Xiachu blushed.

This little brother is starting to care about his brother-in-law...

Downstairs.

"Huh? Whose ring is this? It's so beautiful."

"Yes, look at the jade ring that looks like blood."

"The people living in this community are all the commanders, so let's hand it in."

The person who picked up the ring also hesitated for a while, and finally decided to hand in the blood jade ring.

Chapter 134 The Blood Jade Ring Is Left To Me By My Father
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
"Hu Guang, let me help you, you will be exhausted with so many things..."

Upstairs, Qiao Mobai heard a delicate voice, and felt a little familiar, so he slammed the door open.

Sure enough, the ones standing at the door were Hu Guang carrying a large bag and a relaxed... Zhou Jiaomei.

She has lost weight recently, and her cheeks are not as full as before.

However, the figure is still hot.

The simple jeans and t-shirt on her body are still full of vigor, completely unable to resist the enchanting and hotness emanating from her body.

She wanted to help Hu Guang carry things several times, but he flatly refused.

"What is such a small thing, I am your man anyway, I can't carry it with my hands, or I can't carry it on my shoulders." Hu Guang said.

They live on the fourth floor.

The bathroom upstairs has been cleaned.

He is not as particular as Qiao Xiachu. After throwing the body out, he wiped the room clean with a rag, mopped the floor, went to get some disinfectant, sprayed the room once, and it was done.

After the room was cleaned up, he went to pick up Zhou Jiaomei.

They are going to live together.

Ma Cuilan was unwilling.

She warned Zhou Jiaomei: "If you choose to go with him, then you won't be my mother. From now on, whether I live or die has nothing to do with you. Don't come to me again."

Zhou Jiaomei's eyes were red from crying.

She didn't want to fall out with her mother, but when she thought of the scene of Hu Guang and Qiao Linmei hugging together that night, she felt very uneasy, and finally decided to leave with him.

She is already an adult and has her own life, so she can't be led by her mother for the rest of her life.

As soon as she left her mother's sight, Zhou Jiaomei felt the ease of breathing freely, and her whole body came alive. When she saw Qiao Mobai and Qiao Xiachu, she greeted them warmly.

"Sister Qiao, Mr. Qiao, hello. You have been taking care of Hu Guang before. I didn't bring anything. There are two boxes of bird's nest in my bag for you." She smiled.

With that said, he took out two boxes of bird's nest from his backpack and handed them to Qiao Mobai.

Qiao Mobai was stunned.

bird's nest~~~

Even in the golden age, this thing is not cheap.

ADVERTISEMENT
He was about to say no.

Hu Guang put the box away, stared at him and said, "If you don't accept it, I'll rely on your family not to leave. My family's love is so charming, it can't be wasted."

This calf is all in the flesh.

Qiao Xiachu pursed her lips and came out with a smile. She carried a bag, handed it to Zhou Jiaomei, and said, "Mobai, put the things away. This is a little return gift from me to Jiaomei. Take it back and open it."

Seeing that she was acting mysteriously, Zhou Jiaomei was hesitating whether to pick her up or not.

"You take it, sister-in-law's words must be listened to, and sister-in-law's wishes must be accepted." Hu Guang said again.

"Okay. Thank you, sister-in-law, thank you, Mr. Qiao." Zhou Jiaomei smiled.

"You're welcome." Qiao Xiachu.

After exchanging pleasantries, Zhou Jiaomei stomped upstairs with her bag.

As soon as they left, Qiao Xiachu closed the door.

"Sister, what did you give her? This bird's nest is a rare item. Although it is nothing special in essence, the market is good after all." Qiao Mobai said.

With a mysterious smile on his face, Qiao Xiachu poked him on the forehead, and said, "I gave it to her. It's definitely a big gift. She has no reason not to like it. It's enough for them to use for two years."

Now, Qiao Mobai was even more curious.

He kept asking, but she didn't say a word.

fourth floor.

Hu Guang put the things in the room, sweating profusely from exhaustion.

Zhou Jiaomei felt a little distressed.

She took out a towel from her backpack, put the things on the table, walked over to him, and wiped her sweat.

Wipe it.

Hu Guang's forehead was congested.

He was a little excited.

The room was cleaned very well, and I brought my own daily necessities. Now I just need to spread the sheets and I should be able to sleep.

Zhou Jiaomei felt a strong signal from the man.

She blushed and said, "You, don't be impulsive, we still have to calm down. If you are not careful about this kind of thing, what should you do if you have a child? In the current environment, it is a problem to feed yourself. Raising a child Not very realistic..."

ADVERTISEMENT
In Hu Guang's heart, wild horses galloped wildly.

He forcibly suppressed the thoughts in his mind.

It's so hard.

I met once a long time ago, he was at work all day long, and when he saw her, he would not be impulsive, but this person was put under his nose, but because of the natural disaster of dog days, he couldn't do anything.

Hu Guang felt that he would suffocate to death.

He held her in his arms and said, "Okay, I'll listen to you, just hug her and do nothing."

Zhou Jiaomei nodded shyly.

She heard her heart and was about to jump out.

Plop, plop.

Strong as fire and chaotic as weeds.

A heart swayed.

After a while, she felt that Hu Guang was pulling back, his arm was too stiff, and he was hiccupping her a little bit, and her breathing was not smooth, so she pushed her arms lightly, and said, "Well, I'll go and see what my sister-in-law gave me, okay?"

When she raised her head, the woman looked at him charmingly with Xingyue in her watery eyes.

A man's heart is about to melt.

He was reluctant to let go, but knowing that everything was futile, he let go of his arms.

Zhou Jiaomei let out a foul breath.

Her legs were like soft noodles. She walked to the table and picked up the bag. Because her hands were full of sweat, her hands slipped accidentally.

The bag fell to the ground, spilling its contents on the ground.

"what--"

Zhou Jiaomei covered her eyes.

She blushed and said, "Hu Guang~~~~"

Hu Guang laughed out loud.

He wished he could rush to the third floor and express his praise to his sister-in-law loudly.

The sister-in-law is too powerful.

ADVERTISEMENT
At a critical juncture, he even gave him a bag of gadgets.

Maya.

Even if it is one a day, there are three or four hundred.

My sister-in-law and Rong sir must have stocked up a little more for their usual needs, and then allowed some of it to them.

So loving.

"Hu Guang, put them away!" Zhou Jiaomei's cheeks were hot.

Her voice has changed.

"Okay, I'll put it away."

In the next second, Hu Guang picked up one, hugged her and rushed into the room quickly.

Bang bang bang.

But at this moment, there was a knock on their door.

A burst of hasty voices fell like raindrops, making Hu Guang, who was distracted, want to scold his mother.

Hu Guang went to open the door.

But he saw Erhei leading Awang, Rong Huaiyan, Qiao Xiachu and Qiao Mobai hurried to the narrow corridor, staring at him with fiery eyes.

The second monk Hu Guangzhang was puzzled.

He scratched his head and said confusedly: "What's the matter? Such a big battle, an earthquake, a volcano?"

Snapped.

Erhei slapped him on the brain.

"What nonsense? You don't think there's enough trouble?" He scolded.

Saying that, Erhei went straight into the room, looking around with his eyes, but he didn't see the person he wanted to see in the living room, he was wondering, he saw a figure walking out of the room.

As soon as she came out, she asked with question marks all over her face: "Commander, what's the matter? Is Hu Guang going on a mission? I won't hold him back..."

Erhei took out a blood jade ring and asked Zhou Jiaomei, "Is this ring yours?"

The glamorous girl nodded.

She said: "Yes, my mother gave it to me and said it was left to me by my own father before he died."

Chapter 135 Why Are You Divorcing?
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Clang.

Erhei staggered and almost fell.

"Commander, you found my ring. I'm so grateful. I thought I lost it." Zhou Jiaomei reached for it.

Erhei's fingers trembled.

He didn't use any force, Zhou Jiaomei took the ring lightly, pulled out the ring, and she put it in the backpack.

"I was moving things today, maybe the ring fell out of the bag." She laughed.

Er Hei's face was gloomy and gloomy.

All along, he wasn't sure.

That day, at the base in Liaocheng, there was a woman in a long white dress who looked somewhat similar to her ex-wife, just as stern, as unattainable, and as powerful.

He was absent-minded for a moment, thinking that he was thinking too much.

It turned out that she had been by his side all the time, but he didn't know it.

How could this be?

He patrols the base every day, Cui Cui must have seen him, why didn't she say hello to herself, and when they divorced, she never told him that she had a child...

If he had known that she had his daughter, he would never have agreed to a divorce.

"Commander, since it has been confirmed, you—"

"shut up!"

Erhei interrupted Awang's words.

"Hu Guang, you move to live in my room. I recently suffered a severe concussion and often suffer from dizziness. I need someone to take care of me. I only trust you." Er Hei said.

"Commander, I—" I want to live with my girlfriend.

When Hu Guang came to his lips, he was forced back by Erhei's murderous eyes.

"Yes."

Erhei got a definite answer, turned around and went out.

ADVERTISEMENT
He also took the people in the house.

Once downstairs, Er Hei was dragged into the room by Rong Huaiyan, and then closed the door behind him.

"Uncle Hei, what do you think?" Rong Huaiyan asked.

Obviously things are clear.

Erhei is struggling with something.

Qiao Xiachu didn't understand either.

Just now, Erhei hurried upstairs with the blood jade ring, found her, and asked about the blood jade ring last time, she took it out from the space, and put the two pieces together, which complemented each other indescribably.

At that second, he was stunned.

Then, under the anxious and bewildered eyes of everyone, Erhei rushed to the fourth floor with a look of murderous intent.

Qiao Xiachu heard Zhou Jiaomei's words and almost confirmed her identity.

The last time Erhei gave her the blood jade, he personally mentioned that there was a blood jade ring that was taken away by his ex-wife.

it goes without saying.

Zhou Jiaomei is Erhei's biological daughter.

The last time Qiao Xiachu looked at Ma Cuilan's profile, she was puzzled. Ma Cuilan's husband's surname was Wang, but their eldest daughter's surname was Zhou.

She also asked Rong Huaiyan.

Could it be that Uncle Hei's surname is not Hei, but...

"Uncle Hei, your real surname is Zhou, this Ms. Ma Cuilan should be your Ma Cuicui." Rong Huaiyan said.

He knew Erhei's surname was Zhou early on.

Qiao Xiachu called "Uncle Black", but he didn't stop him, instead he followed him and shouted.

Erhei got used to it.

His name has been known long ago, and it is more intimidating than his real name, so it has never been corrected.

"I didn't expect Cui Cui to avoid me, changed her name, and avoided seeing me. She knew that Hu Guang was in a relationship with Jiao Mei, but she could also avoid my sight. How could it be such a coincidence? She definitely didn't want me to be with you. Coquettish recognition." Er Hei said.

ADVERTISEMENT
If the ring hadn't been dropped, and the old horse happened to pick it up and hand it over to Ngawang, who then slipped it into his hands, this secret might not be revealed for the rest of his life.

Qiao Xiachu said: "I want to ask Uncle Hei, did you divorce Ms. Ma because you were sorry for her?"

As soon as this matter was mentioned, Erhei fell silent.

At the beginning, Ma Cuicui was an executive of a company, she was particularly strong, and she always said what she said. She said that she wanted to make the company the richest man in the country before having children.

Erhei's old family focused on nurturing.

He is an old man, and he never thought about having children. He is devoted to his career and spends all day in the training ground.

The two basically get together less and leave more, see each other once or twice a year, and have their own affairs for many years.

But they were married in the military.

Unless he proposes a divorce on his own initiative, she will have to live with him for the rest of her life.

Until the Chinese New Year that year, he took her back to the countryside and lived in the old house for seven days.

Despite the urging of the family, Erhei suppressed it and did not let Ma Cuicui bear any gossip.

But until there is a mission.

He was young, and was sent to be an undercover agent, and then entered a sensual venue, and published the photos of his arrest in the newspaper as needed.

Not long after, Ma Cuicui had someone deliver a divorce agreement to him.

He doesn't want to.

After the task was completed, he went back to her to explain.

It's a pity that she didn't see him and asked her sister to convey her words.

Ma Cuicui said that he was so dirty, that he could not see such a man with a human face and heart. Everyone in the company laughed at her. She was humiliated by everyone so much that she wanted to jump off the building. Now she wants nothing but a divorce, and even gave him the house.

He had no money at that time, and she bought the house with money.

Thinking of not taking good care of her for so many years, making her fearful and suffering such undeserved humiliation, he gritted his teeth and agreed.

Maybe she was pregnant then.

Awang said: "For the sake of caution, let's do a blood test to make sure. The base hospital has equipment, and we have brought them here for this relocation."

ADVERTISEMENT
Whoosh whoosh.

Several eyes fell on him in unison.

He blushed.

Awang waved his hands again and again: "Well, I, that's what I mentioned, not to doubt Ms. Ma, Commander, don't be sad..."

Qiao Xiachu also nodded.

She said: "No matter what, Uncle Hei, you should make sure first, so that when you meet Ms. Ma, you will have full confidence."

In case of a mistake.

Rong Huaiyan said indifferently: "This is very simple. The black storm is very harmful to the human body. The base will draw blood from everyone for archiving. We can take the opportunity to do a checkup at that time."

When crossing the black storm, many people even came out, all sick and coughing frequently.

Lao You has already issued a document to let the medical team go to work quickly, take blood samples from everyone, and see if there is a way to minimize the damage caused by the black storm to everyone.

On the contrary, they and the guards, after taking the century-old ginseng wine given to them by Qiao Xiachu, their body resistance was significantly enhanced, and they had no reaction after being blown by the wind and sand for so long.

"Okay. Then do as you said, don't tell Hu Guang for now." Erhei said.

This brat is in love with Jiaomei.

He might not be able to hide it.

Once confirmed, several people dispersed separately.

Qiao Xiachu suddenly remembered the gadgets he gave them, and suddenly realized that it was not the right time to give them.

Seeing Er Hei's stupefied appearance, once it was confirmed that Zhou Jiaomei was his daughter, Hu Guang's status would be upgraded.

Father-in-law looks at son-in-law... big eyes?

puff.

When Qiao Xiachu thought of that scene, he couldn't help laughing.

"What are you laughing at?"

Rong Huaiyan noticed her smirk, leaned forward and asked in a low voice.

Chapter 136: A Metamorphic Super Bat
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Xiachu waved her hands again and again.

She patted him and said, "Go and take a shower quickly, your body is smelly, when the time comes, I'll find a place to take out the water in the space and pour it out."

"it is good."

Rong Huaiyan also went in to take a shower.

After washing his body and smelling fragrant, Qiao Xiachu prepared a large bowl of Xinjiang chicken for him, and also took out a fried ramen with iced milk tea on the side.

He got excited immediately.

As soon as you walk over, pick up the chopsticks and eat.

so hungry.

He didn't expect Qiao Xiachu to go to Lanzhou Ramen Restaurant to stock up on food.

This snack.

Sitting in front of her, Rong Huaiyan suddenly remembered about the Hongying sniper regiment.

He said: "Last time I set up a trick to cheat Wu Yi, and finally got a piece of useful information out of him. The woman named He Danhong who has been advising him has been advising him. It's a pity that natural disasters come. As long as there is no entry system, there is no way to find out. It is even more unknown what identity it is."

Fortunately, the Hongying sniper group was uprooted in Liaocheng, and even the leader was killed. Whether there are other branches, or this woman named He Danhong is looking for new people to continue to sabotage, then it is none of their business.

"He Danhong..." Qiao Xiachu shook her head.

She had never heard of this man at all.

The base quickly settled down, and Lao You personally led the people in the base to dig the soil and start planting on a large scale. Although this time they grabbed a lot of food from Hunshan City, it was not a long-term solution after all.

The base needs to grow, the people need to be stable, and they need continuous sustainable development. They must be planted, and self-sufficiency is the best situation.

Everyone is back to work normally.

Fengjiao City has been frozen before, but the infrastructure can be used, continue to use, and the damaged ones are replaced. In this way, it saves a lot of materials for the base.

After only one month of stability, Fengjiao City was officially in operation.

Everything went very well.

As far away as the base in Liaocheng, whether it is the inner city or the outer city, everything is in a mess. Without the protection of the army, the residents can't sleep at night, and they can't sleep safely. Smashing and looting.

Stockpiles began to deplete.

ADVERTISEMENT
The black storm did not go away again. Whether it was in the ground or their potted plants, even if there were heat-resistant varieties, all the crops withered and died overnight.

Despair followed, no matter how many empty houses there were, unable to eat or drink, it was like guarding a golden mountain, but could only stare blankly. At this moment, the regret in my heart followed.

Unfortunately, it's too late to say anything.

It wasn't until this moment that Uncle Li realized how vicious Qiao Xiachu's eyes were.

She even killed the chickens she raised, and she had to follow the team.

Qiao Xiachu released the big white from the space, and several little white geese, plus the little black that she had been keeping in the pasture.

Every time this guy leaves the ranch, he stares at her resentfully and sulks for a few days. No matter how she coaxes him, he just won't give her a hand. Whenever he gets close to him, he blows his fur and stares with big golden eyes... like a... Angry little girl.

Qiao Xiachu couldn't help but want to laugh.

Until this day, after taking a bath for Xiao Hei, when she went out to pour all the dirty water into the mud, she found that the water did not dry up as quickly as before, but flowed slowly.

She tore off her sleeves and found that her hands didn't hurt so much under the sun.

"Wow, cooling down, cooling down—"

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Heart-piercing shouts of excitement came from all directions.

Qiao Xiachu took out a thermometer and put it outside to measure it.

Maya.

35°.

The extreme heat is over.

When everyone was in a frenzy, rushing out of the house, laughing and jumping in the sun, and said they wanted to take a sun bath, Qiao Xiachu felt an inexplicable anxiety in his heart.

She packed her things, turned around and went back.

At this time, Qiao Mobai came home from the Institute of Agricultural Sciences, and said as soon as he entered the door: "Sister, the temperature has dropped, and the previous heat-resistant varieties are no longer suitable. The base asked me to research new varieties and shorten the harvest date as much as possible."

The growth cycle of heat-resistant sweet potatoes is short. Therefore, during this black storm, the base stockpiled enough food to maintain the food needs during the period from the relocation of the city to the stability.

But when the temperature drops, the disadvantages of heat-tolerant crops are exposed.

Lao You found him and repeatedly asked him to lead the team and become the captain of the entire scientific research team, focusing on the research and development of new varieties, and the base would cooperate with him in all aspects.

ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Xiachu said, "I'll get you black soil again."

After speaking, she went back to the house and began to collect soil.

The area of ​​black soil is expanding, and the crops and medicinal materials planted in it are calculated on a daily basis. Black soil can shorten the planting time of crops, but it is only a small case.

How to use the black soil without going against the sky depends on Qiao Mobai's ability.

Qiao Mobai was very happy.

He took the black soil and went back to work every minute.

After Qiao Xiachu cleaned up the house, he planned to kill Dabai and asked Hu Guang to bring Zhou Jiaomei to the house for dinner.

Zhou Jiaomei's identity had already been determined in secret.

She is Erhei's biological daughter.

After the news was confirmed, Erhei calmed down instead.

He came into contact with Zhou Jiaomei quietly, helped her at work from time to time, cared for her as an amiable uncle, loved her... Unexpectedly, the father and daughter got along very well.

Qiao Xiachu can understand.

Erhei is an old single, although his reputation outside is not very good, it is rumored that he has five, six, seven or eight old lovers, but it is actually a joke made by his fellow villagers.

So far, he has been a workaholic.

Emotionally pure and rough, he doesn't understand girls' minds, and he doesn't know how to please little girls.

So Erhei often came to ask Qiao Xiachu what kind of thoughts the girl had.

If she and Zhou Jiaomei changed their identities, how would she feel if she knew that her biological father was always by her side? Would she hate him especially...

If that's the case, he would rather choose the way of treating her well in secret, and never recognize each other for the rest of his life.

Qiao Xiachu advised him not to deprive Zhou Jiaomei of her right to choose.

If something happened to her, she wanted to know the truth in the first place.

The longer it drags on, the worse it gets.

One day, the elder she respected turned out to be her biological father. He pretended to be confused, and would definitely suspect that he was being teased like a monkey the whole time, but he really hated him.

Hearing what she said, Erhei decided to find an opportunity in the next few days to explain clearly to Zhou Jiaomei.

ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Xiachu naturally fully supported it.

She went to catch Dabai, and Dabai flew all over the world.

Flying from upstairs to downstairs, and from east to west, while flying, clucking and yelling non-stop, especially Zhang Yang, as if making fun of her: "Come on, come on, come and chase me—— "

Qiao Xiachu laughed out of breath.

She took out a bow and arrow from space.

If he hadn't thought that Dabai was killed to eat, he would have loaded the bullet directly, and a shuttle of bullets would knock him into place, let's see how he still flies.

I didn't cut the feathers at the beginning, so I made a mistake.

Just as she was raising her bow and arrow, dense swarms of... bats suddenly flew in the sky.

Maya.

Is this a bat?

One by one, the wings are terrifyingly large, and when they spread their wings and fly high, their gray bodies are as big as a small white goose, and their fangs have grown out.

A group of super bats sprinted towards her Dabai.

Swish Swish Swish.

Qiao Xiachu shot wildly.

Plop, plop.

Bats fall one by one.

"Ah, ah, what a big bat."

Some people screamed, some were directly hit by bats, squatting on people's bodies, they used their sharp claws to scratch people's cheeks and bite people's scalps.

There was a tear.

A chunk of hair was bitten off by a bat.

What a cruel bat!

Qiao Xiachu felt something was wrong.

She hurried upstairs, put on a protective mask and interlayer protective clothing, raised a submachine gun, and rushed all the way to the top of the building, darting madly at the bats coming from high above.

Chapter 137: Bat Killer
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
"Cackling—"

A rooster crowed, mixed with a miserable long cry, and resonant singing voices shook the entire community.

One, two, three... About four or five bats rushed towards Dabai frantically, scratching their heads, dragging their wings, and biting.

Every bat is very excited.

Screaming.

It seems to be saying: Brothers, eat meat, eat meat~~~

Fluttering.

The big white hair fell off one by one, and it was scratched and covered with blood, staining its white feathers red.

As soon as it flies, the bats attack wildly.

Round after round.

The irritable and crazy bat seemed to be in a mania, biting Dabai tightly and not letting go.

Bang bang bang.

Qiao Xiachu shot one by one, headshot directly.

Ma Ma.

She kept Dabai for a long time, but just like that, a group of bats gave it to her, and she wished they could all be slaughtered into scum.

"Hit the bat—"

The people in the community picked up the bat, put on a hat to cover their face, and smashed it violently when they saw the bat.

Because they found that bats not only attack people walking outside, but even rush into human houses frantically as long as there is an open door, as if they want to eat people.

Maybe this group of bats ate too much carcass before.

I am addicted to eating.

As soon as it smells a human, no matter the living or the dead, it will attack wildly, wanting to eat meat.

ADVERTISEMENT
When humans and bats cannot coexist, there is no choice but to pick up the guy and do it.

But bats have wings.

They are full of toxins.

The victim whose skin was scratched had already started to itch all over, scratching in place, and the wound began to turn black, with yellow liquid flowing.

This kind of thing is more poisonous than mice.

No one dared to eat it.

Fighting bats is entirely out of self-preservation.

Even so, given their number, size, and poisonous characteristics, they are no match for them alone. Several people were directly besieged by a group of bats, and after a while, their bodies were bitten to pieces.

Bang bang bang.

Qiao Xiachu stood alone on the roof and suppressed them with firepower.

The corpses of the bats fell down in groups, and some of them were directly pierced by the bullets, exploding sparks, and when they encountered sparks, the flying speed of the bats slowed down.

She seems to have found the weakness of the bat.

So, Qiao Xiachu hurried downstairs, and after returning, he took out an ordinary bow and arrow from the space, put a little gasoline on the arrow, rushed to the top of the building, lit the bow and arrow, and then a rocket was launched into the bat at a fierce speed. group.

Hurrah.

A bat was so big that it was shot directly in the stomach.

It also flapped its wings vigorously, trying to continue flying, but not only failed to control the falling body, sparks directly splashed onto other bats.

Ignite a group of flames.

The fire was not under control and spread among the dense bat colony.

"Whoa, whoa, the bat is flying slowly."

"The bat slowed down."

"They're afraid of fire—"

Someone yelled, like a sedative, it stabbed every survivor's heart fiercely, making them excited and manic, and even gave birth to a sliver of confidence.

Qiao Xiachu doesn't care that much.

She draws her bow and arrow, takes aim, shoots...

ADVERTISEMENT
The movement is like flowing water, fast, precise and violent.

Killing Bats, she meant it.

Who let them eat her chicken.

This is Master Dabai's revenge!

Qiao Xiachu shot dozens of flaming bows and arrows in one breath, and the bats fell crazily one by one. After a while, the ground of this community was covered with bats of all sizes.

Some raised their heads and attacked with fire, while others slapped the falling fire bats hard with leaves.

When the sky is dry and things are dry, setting fire is still a major event.

Rong Huaiyan saw Qiao Xiachu on the top of the building with binoculars, and immediately led the team to put out the fire in a large area, so as not to burn the entire Fengjiao City to ashes.

Therefore, the bat-killing activity requires the perfect cooperation of the two teams to be successfully completed.

There are too many bats in the sky above Fengjiao City.

They are so dense that they can't be killed or extinguished. It's like tens of thousands of super bats growing overnight, like a big pot lid dropped from the sky, covering the pot of Fengjiao City.

Qiao Xiachu saw that the bow and arrows were almost consumed, and the concentration of bats over the community was reduced, so she hurried downstairs, put on gloves before the bats landed completely, and caught Dabai.

At this moment, Zhou Jiaomei walked over.

She saw a chicken that Qiao Xiachu was holding had its feathers ripped off and black blood dripping from its body. It was horrible, and its neck was swollen.

A chicken is not a chicken.

Also wearing a protective mask, she hurried over and said to Qiao Xiachu: "Sister Qiao, you must not take the chicken back. It's better to kill it and burn it. This bat is very poisonous and cannot be eaten anymore. We have extracted a cluster of viruses that are not yet known to be infectious."

I'm afraid that the poison will mutate if it spreads to chickens or humans...

This is what Lao You is most worried about.

The catastrophe of the plague, the pain imprinted in the hearts of everyone.

Lao You has already dispatched a team to clean up all the people bitten by bats, not one person will be spared, and they will be sent to the isolation area in the city for separate treatment.

Zhou Jiaomei is the person in charge of this area. As soon as she came back, she saw Sister Qiao catching a chicken that had been bitten by a bat.

She was afraid that Qiao Xiachu would catch the chicken and eat it.

Qiao Xiachu looked distressed.

But she didn't catch the chicken to eat, but to see if Dabai was still alive.

ADVERTISEMENT
"I won't eat it, after all I've been bitten," she said.

"Giggle—"

Chicken Qiangqiang understood that he could not listen to the owner's plan to kill it, flapped its bare wings, took off on the spot, and then rushed over the high wall regardless of everything, and disappeared...

Now it's all right, Dabai flies away.

Qiao Xiachu looked helpless.

She said: "Find Huaiyan and let him send someone to catch him. Dabai obviously doesn't want to die, but I'm worried that others will catch him and stew it in a pot."

She didn't mean to either.

Maybe Dabai wanted to live too much, the kind of fishy eyes, just like me in the previous life, touched her at once, and the moment Dabai took off, she even forgot to grab it with all her strength.

"I see, don't worry, the chicken is bitten like this, it's almost like a bat, no one dares to eat it." Zhou Jiaomei smiled.

At first, she really thought that Qiao Xiachu had caught a live bat.

"Come to my house for dinner at night. Don't worry, I don't have any chickens. I only have the geese I raised before. I keep them in captivity at home. Tell Hu Guang." Qiao Xiachu said.

"it is good."

Zhou Jiaomei agreed.

It wasn't long before she moved in. Although she and Hu Guang had less chance to spend time alone, the Erhei commander took Hu Guang to and from get off work every day, and the two didn't have time to get bored, but it didn't affect their relationship at all.

On the contrary, it is thicker.

Being able to have dinner together and have a good time together is the happiest and rarest relaxation in this doomsday.

"Sister Qiao, you are so kind, I like you so much."

Zhou Jiaomei rushed over to hug Qiao Xiachu.

Wow.

Qiao Xiachu discovered for the first time that women can be so soft.

She couldn't help it.

No wonder Hu Guang was fascinated.

On her face in the mask, she smiled happily: "Don't worry, I don't accept gifts, come over to eat, last time Huaiyan took me out and found some wild vegetables, and there will be no shortage of food for you."

"Okay. Hu Guang said that you must listen to what your sister-in-law says." Zhou Jiaomei left with a smile.

Chapter 138 Night Talk Around The Fireplace
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Xiachu went back to prepare the ingredients and started cooking.

Since she and Rong Huaiyan robbed the food back to Hunshan City, the food has been distributed one after another. Although the amount is small, every household eats more or less food.

For example, some people get a bag of dried fungus and dried mushrooms, and some people get expired noodles, yuba, vermicelli...

This is a fresh product that has not been eaten for many years since the natural disaster.

Although it has expired, everyone is still reluctant to eat it and hoard it silently.

After they came to Fengjiao City, they groped into the mountains, on the ridges of the fields, and along the roads, looking for wild vegetables or digging grass roots. As long as they could eat, they dug three feet and pulled them.

What's more, the saplings are cut down directly, the roots of the trees are dug out, and they are brought back and boiled with water.

Qiao Xiachu saw the grandma on the first floor cook tree roots, set up a rice cooker under the sun, and use the high temperature to boil the roots.

Not to mention the taste, I guess.

Grandma even gave her a bite.

Tut tut.

She couldn't swallow it dryly, so she vomited it out.

Grandma laughed and said: "At our age, there is nothing to be picky about. If we have something to eat, we can count on a day."

When natural disasters strike, living is the only thing.

Few people think about making money, getting promoted and making a fortune, but they heal the internal friction of countless people. The only shortcoming is that they are afraid that natural disasters will come too suddenly, and they will be taken away without any psychological preparation...

Qiao Xiachu secretly stuffed a bag of salt into Grandma's bag while distributing supplies.

"Close the doors and windows, plug up all the openings, and keep bats from flying into the house—"

The loudspeakers installed in the sky above each community broadcast the method of fighting bats in a loop, asking everyone to close the doors and windows recently, not to go out if there is nothing to do, and if they have to go out, they should dress neatly, and it is best not to be bitten by bats.

At the same time, the base is also recruiting a team of civilian sniper bats.

On the radio, information was broadcast non-stop, calling on adult and strong men to actively participate in volunteers and fight against bat disasters together.

Qiao Xiachu closed the doors and windows early.

One protects bats.

Secondly, she has to cook dinner, and the smell of cooking is too strong, which is not very good.

ADVERTISEMENT
Originally, she was planning to stew a brood of chicken soup, and then stir-fry two dishes, but Da Baifei, she thought about it, and took out ten skinned bullfrogs from the space.

When this thing wows, it's quite infiltrating.

But peeling off the skin and cooking it is a delicious dish.

She was going to make a boiled bullfrog.

Side dishes are indispensable.

She took out a few large onions, small green and green peppers, garlic, bean sprouts... After processing, cut them up and placed them on a plate for later use.

Wash the bullfrog, heat the oil in a pan, sauté the onion on a high heat, add a large spoonful of bean paste, then add the bullfrog and fry until it changes color, add peppercorns, add a large bowl of water, bring to a boil over high heat, then turn to low heat and cook 20 minutes.

The gas tanks she hoarded came in handy at this time.

The base hadn't been ventilated yet, so many people gathered firewood and tried to cook by themselves at home.

After the bullfrog was cooked, she took out a large piece of salmon and made a rosemary-roasted salmon dish that was supposed to be served with lemon.

But after all, things like lemons are too heaven-defying to take out.

She just took Qiao Mobai and Huaiyan to eat at home, and it's better not to be too Zhang Yang when others are guests.

This time, she and Rong Huaiyan went to Hunshan City to buy food, and kept a little food for themselves. Everyone could understand, and they didn't say anything. Everyone had a share of the big meal.

No one will guess and move their minds.

night time.

Rong Huaiyan was the first to arrive home.

The plague of bats has come, Fengjiao City has a curfew, and no activities are allowed at night.

After the patrol, the Bat Squad went straight to get off work.

After he came back, he went into the bathroom, washed his face well, and sterilized his whole body a second time before he came out. When he smelled the fragrance, he asked, "Is there any wine?"

Qiao Xiachu held out a large glass jar of century-old ginseng wine.

She said: "Everyone has a drink at night, don't be greedy."

Alcohol is a double-edged sword.

It's not good to drink too much, Mr. Tumor is waiting to cut leeks.

After a while, Qiao Mobai, Hu Guang, Zhou Jiaomei, and Qiao Linmei rushed over one by one, and quickly closed the door as soon as they entered the room.

Super bats can attack humans when they see them, day or night.

ADVERTISEMENT
One by one, they rampage towards the house, whether it is the door or the window, one after another, like a mass suicide, attacking the human house.

pia——

A bat hit the glass with all its strength, bloody, and didn't give up.

It wasn't until Qiao Xiachu raised the torch and swept across the bats, killing five or six of them, and shocked them for a while, that it got a little better.

Really poisonous.

"sister!"

Qiao Lin has not seen her sister for a long time.

Since she killed someone last time, she hasn't come back to her senses for a long time. She has been digesting and absorbing silently. She doesn't want to see her relatives, and she always feels uncomfortable.

Joining the Bat Squad today and killing a large group of bats, she felt alive again.

So, Qiao Mobai asked her to come over for dinner, and she came.

Qiao Xiachu nodded.

She asked Qiao Linmei to wash her face, disinfect her hands, and come over for dinner later.

"Okay." She agreed happily.

This is also the first time she saw Hu Guang's girlfriend.

Delicate, glamorous and enchanting.

She also wanted such a girlfriend.

No wonder Hu Guang was so dazzled.

After entering the room, Qiao Xiachu looked up suspiciously, looked at Rong Huaiyan, and asked, "Why didn't I see Uncle Hei, is he on duty today?"

Rong Huaiyan nodded.

"He will change shift later, probably at ten o'clock, so we won't wait for him, let's eat first, and then give him a bowl of noodles to eat." He said.

Qiao Xiachu nodded.

She took a bowl, ordered food from each plate in advance, and put it in the refrigerator for Uncle Hei.

"Wow, Sister Qiao, you are so skillful. Is this boiled bullfrog? Woohoo, my favorite dish, my mother always won't let me eat it, saying that eating it will cause acne, no one loves it... But now that I have Guang Guang, if he dares to despise me, I will ignore him, hum." Zhou Jiaomei covered her mouth and smiled.

Hu Guang hugged her tender shoulders, shook his head and said, "Just eat, it's just a few pimples, I'll squeeze them for you."

Snapped.

ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Linmei slapped him hard.

She shouted: "What nonsense are you talking about? Girls' pimples, can you squeeze them? It will disfigure your face. It's terrible to be uneducated."

"I want you to take care of it."

Hu Guang hugged Zhou Jiaomei and rolled her eyes.

Zhou Jiaomei was quite at ease at first, but when she saw Hu Guang and Qiao Linmei joking with each other, she was a little nervous, and said with a smile: "I'm just joking, don't take it seriously, the commander will come back later, let's eat first, the food should be cold in a while. "

"Yes, eat."

Qiao Xiachu poured everyone a glass of wine.

She warned: "Once every two days, come to my house directly and have a drink for everyone. Bats are poisonous. In addition to getting rid of them, we must also try our best to improve our resistance, so as to reduce illness, which is the best way to fight disasters. "

Every time a natural disaster strikes, in addition to the direct victims who died of starvation, there are also a large number of people who are sick and have no medical treatment, and finally rush to death.

"Wow, Sister Qiao, you are so kind. I love you so much." Zhou Jiaomei came up directly and gave her a big hug.

Her whole body was soft, even her arms were soft.

Qiao Xiachu felt that she was wrapped in a mass of soft and cool cotton.

"The food is cold, eat." Rong Huaiyan said.

He caught the strange expression on Qiao Qiao's cheek, and suddenly a stone was stuck in his heart.

She hugged herself, she didn't enjoy it like this.

Zhou Jiaomei pulled up a chair and sat next to Qiao Xiachu, and Hu Guang went right up to her.

For a while, Qiao Mobai and Qiao Linmei squeezed to the side instead.

Qiao Mobai joked: "I feel like our sister has been robbed, woo woo woo—"

Qiao Xiachu picked up a bullfrog with chopsticks, stuffed it into his mouth, and said, "You can't stop your mouth if you eat it?"

The bullfrog instantly became a hot commodity.

Fortunately, the amount is large and full.

The staple food is not rice, but a small bowl of quick-frozen dumplings per person. Although it is quick-frozen, it is refreshing to have a bite of mushroom and corn-flavored dumplings.

It was a great meal.

Especially when everyone drank a glass of white wine and nodded.

Qiao Xiachu took the opportunity to ask Zhou Jiaomei: "Jiaomei, didn't your mother tell you about your father?"

Chapter 139
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Zhou Jiaomei's eyes were charming and she was drunk.

She blushed with blood, and said with a smile: "Sister Qiao is talking about my own father? My mother said that he was a heroic and courageous soldier, but he died in the early years. She didn't want to be sad, so she didn't mention him to me. "

Qiao Xiachu was taken aback.

She asked again: "Then do you miss him, do you hope to have a father by your side?"

Zhou Jiaomei nodded repeatedly.

She squinted her hazy eyes, pouted her lips and said, "Of course, a child with a father who loves him is definitely different. I hope to see my biological father even in my dreams."

The stepfather doesn't say he doesn't love her, he can only be qualified.

Always a little short.

They have always been polite and behaved well, nothing special, and no hatred.

Just not close.

She longed to find a man she could trust 100% until she met Hu Guang...

Qiao Xiachu silently took down her words.

After sending everyone away, she washed the dishes and packed the trash, then went back to the room, lay down with Rong Huaiyan, and discussed how to tell Erhei about this matter.

Rong Huaiyan said: "You don't have to think too much. Most men's thinking is very simple, and the problems that can be solved directly are hundreds of times better than guessing silently. We will directly convey Zhou Jiaomei's words to him."

Qiao Xiachu leaned against his broad chest and nodded in agreement.

She got up and took out a backpack from the cabinet, which contained her pre-prepared ginseng wine, tetanus vaccine, alcohol, disinfectant tablets, cotton swabs, gauze, 84 disinfectant, igniter, flashlight, and other life-saving items.

"Take it with you. I don't want to apply for the Bat Squad. If I can't gather the right people, it will definitely fall on you in the end. This is what I prepared for you," she said.

ADVERTISEMENT
Unexpectedly, Rong Huaiyan didn't change his mood at all.

His eyes fell on her delicate face, and he said faintly, "Qiao Qiao, I think—"

Baji.

Qiao Xiachu kissed him on the mouth and said with a smile: "I know what you want to say, but I want to wait until the dust settles on Erhei before thinking about it, okay?"

I don't know what's going on, but recently she's been feeling an indescribable uneasiness, which she can't even explain clearly, so she's not interested in anything.

Rong Huai stretched out his fingers, lightly poked her forehead, suppressed the thoughts in his heart, and said helplessly: "Qiao Qiao, what else do you want me to say."

I have no choice but to respect her.

He is not a greedy person, as long as he can spend the rest of his life hand in hand with her, he will not have particularly strong thoughts.

If she doesn't want to, he won't force her.

But someone couldn't hold back.

As soon as he went up to the fourth floor, Hu Guang hugged Zhou Jiaomei and kissed him. The kiss was violent, until he threw the woman in his arms, who was soft into a puddle of mud, onto the big bed in the bedroom.

He rushed over, kissed her earballs, smelled the sweet scent on her body, and said in a hot voice: "My treasure, my sweetheart, let me take good care of you~~~"

Zhou Jiaomei was drunk.

But she predicted the man's next move, and said with a hot face: "The gift from sister Qiao last time was put in the bedside drawer..."

Upon hearing this, Hu Guang's whole body became alive.

He felt encouraged like never before. When he opened the drawer and saw a drawer of things, his blood surged immediately. He didn't care about so much, so he just took one and used it.

boom--

The door was banged violently.

"..." Hu Guang.

ADVERTISEMENT
He didn't want to move, he didn't want to get up, and he didn't want to end the beauty of this moment.

"Hu Guang, you open the door for me. I know you are inside. Open the door. If you don't open the door again, I will run right into it."

Erhei's fierce shouts came from outside the door.

Zhou Jiaomei's sleepy eyes were hazy, and she was also shocked at this moment, her face turned pale with fright, she hurriedly pushed the man in front of her, and said shyly, "Go and open the door, the commander is here."

Hu Guang wanted to scold his mother very much.

During this time, he clearly felt that Erhei was messing with him.

Whether it's patrolling or arranging shifts, they almost miss Zhou Jiaomei every time, and they finally meet each other. Before anything happens, he comes to the door.

Hu Guang felt that he must have killed Erhei's parents in his previous life.

Otherwise, why press harder and harder.

Men and men, why rush each other?

He had to unload his equipment, tidy up his clothes, and hurried to open the door.

There was a snap.

Erhei knocked on the door too hastily, so he rushed into the room without warning, and rubbed hard on the ground.

When he saw Hu Guang, he found that his clothes were disheveled, his face was flushed, and he said, "You go upstairs first, I have something to do with Jiaomei."

Hu Guang was not happy anymore.

He said: "Qiaomei is my girlfriend, you are a man, even if you are my superior, it is not appropriate to be alone in a room like this."

Erhei wanted to cut him.

He said angrily: "She is my daughter, can you clean your mind?"

Daughter?

ADVERTISEMENT
Hu Guang was stunned.

Erhei Dang Qiao Xiachu is her own daughter.

He didn't expect that one day he would be able to enjoy the treatment of Sir Rong, so he said: "Well, I will wait for you at the door, if you have anything to say, hurry up, and I will take care of you to have a good rest at night."

During this time, Erhei always yelled that he had a headache and wouldn't let him take a step away.

Hu Guang did the same.

He served Erhei the same way he served his own father.

It's not an easy job.

Erhei kicked him hard, and said angrily: "You bastard, you are really not clear-headed. Have you ever known each other with Jiaomei? You fell in love with it just by thinking about it. Are you sure she is The woman you have identified in your life?"

Hu Guang nodded.

He was sure that when he was holding Zhou Jiaomei, he was 100% sure that he wanted to hold her all his life, take care of her all his life, and fight for her to the last drop of blood.

He is very clear about the feeling of surging blood.

Facing Erhei's questioning, he said: "How true Rong sir is to my sister-in-law, so am I."

"!!" Er Hei.

There was a snap.

As soon as he closed the door, he walked to the door of the bedroom without saying a word, knocked on the door with his hand, and then said to Zhou Jiaomei who was inside: "Girl, come to the living room, I have a few words to say to you."

Even the biological father cannot enter the daughter's bedroom at will.

He's not old enough yet.

"What's the matter?" Zhou Jiaomei tidied up her clothes, walked out with a dazed face, met Er Hei's gaze, and was at a loss for what to do.

She still doesn't know how to get along with her elders alone, she has no experience in this area.

Chapter 140 I Am Your Biological Father
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Erhei wasn't going to cover up.

Today, while patrolling outside, when we were eliminating a large group of bats, an adult man was bitten by a bat. His mother wept bitterly and kept expressing her guilt.

She said that she was sorry for her son, and because of the remarried family, she never took care of her son for a day. When they met for the first time, she never thought that something unexpected happened to her son...

Pain, grief, and regret tormented her heart.

Unfortunately, it was too late.

The man was bitten too badly by the bat. He was covered in black water, and the pupils of both eyes were dilated. It was obviously hopeless.

Witnessing this scene, Erhei suffered a heavy blow to his heart.

If you don't make it clear, if you end up like this mother and son, how should he face Jiaomei?

At that time, he wanted to rush to Zhou Jiaomei's place of work and reveal his identity on the spot, but he held back.

If Jiaomei hated him to the core, wouldn't she be facing the scene of her death...

He is her biological father.

Can't hurt her.

Therefore, he endured until the end of the night shift, and waited anxiously downstairs until he came to the third floor in a daze, and Qiao Xiachu conveyed to him Zhou Jiaomei's innermost feelings after being drunk.

He couldn't wait to go upstairs.

At this moment, facing Zhou Jiaomei, he still felt a little uneasy.

"You sit, sit on the sofa, let me tell you a few words, if you can accept it, we will continue to talk, if you think this is too much, just calm down for a few days, I will wait for your news." Two Hei said cautiously.

He had never been so worried when talking to people. He kept a sentence in his mouth and said it upside down.

Zhou Jiaomei smiled, and said indifferently: "Commander, you are welcome, we came to Fengjiao City, if you and the commander did not give wholeheartedly, how could we have a peaceful life now, and we would have been eaten away by the black storm. gone."

ADVERTISEMENT
Erhei waved his hand.

She was polite, but she didn't understand.

Erhei's heart was pierced when he heard this strange words.

He took out a crumpled document from his pocket, handed it over and said, "Look at it first, you should know what it means."

Zhou Jiaomei was puzzled.

She stretched out her hand and hooked the broken hair behind her ears, then picked up the paper on the table obediently, unfolded it, and looked at it slowly, and when she could see the words on it clearly, she returned the paper to him.

She smirked and said: "Commander, I may not be good at drinking, I am a little drunk, Hu Guang, come in for a while, I have a headache and feel like vomiting, please help me—"

Zhou Jiaomei yelled towards the door.

clatter.

Hu Guang rushed in, without saying a word, helped Zhou Jiaomei to go to the toilet, and then heard Zhou Jiaomei vomit continuously into the trash can.

She really... drank too much.

Erhei sat on pins and needles, a little at a loss.

He was ready to talk.

Not a word came out.

He had envisioned many situations, but the only one he didn't expect was the current situation.

It's like having something stuck in your throat.

I can't spit it out, I can't swallow it.

He sat there in a daze, bewildered like a child.

At this time, Zhou Jiaomei came out with Hu Guang's support, and she said weakly: "Commander, I'm sorry, I'm not feeling well, I want to have a good sleep, and when it's dawn, tell me what you have to say, okay?" ?”

After finishing speaking, without waiting for him to answer, he went back to the bedroom and lay down on the big bed.

ADVERTISEMENT
When Hu Guang came out, he directly pulled Er Hei up from the sofa.

A small emotion welled up in his heart, and he said: "Uncle Hei, Commander, my girlfriend is not feeling well. If you have something to say, we will talk about it tomorrow. If you are like this, I suspect that you have intentions for her..." Not good.

The last two words are hard to say.

He doesn't feel right.

But what's the problem? With his dull eyes, he can't see it. He always feels that Erhei is weird today, and his coquettishness is also a bit weird...

But he is very clear that in the current situation, the two of them are obviously not suitable for negotiating alone.

He supported Erhei and went upstairs.

In the bedroom on the third floor, Zhou Jiaomei was lying on the bed, her eyes were full of tears, dripping from the eyes, slowly flowing onto the pillow, wet the pillow towel.

She was lying on her side, motionless.

At this moment, when the sky fell, she wasn't even going to turn over, as if she was going to grow old...

the next day.

Qiao Xiachu woke up. In her sleep, she seemed to experience the Lingchi of death again, the heart-wrenching colic that tortured her severely.

Until the fifth watch, there was a fierce sound from the window.

She opened her eyes and looked around in a daze, and found a group of bats like crazy, hitting her glass window continuously, as if they were going to rush into the house and tear her to pieces.

Qiao Xiachu's drowsiness disappeared.

She suddenly sat up from the bed, hurriedly dressed, ran all the way to the door of Rong Huaiyan's bedroom, knocked on the door and said: "Huiyan, Huaiyan, I want to join the rodent control team."

"What's wrong? You're so flustered." Rong Huaiyan hugged her into his arms and patted her on the back, trying to calm her restless mood.

Qiao Xiachu looked up: "Huaiyan, I always have a bad feeling that after this bat disaster, there will be a big disaster..."

This feeling, even she can't understand it.

But she still expressed her worries.

ADVERTISEMENT
Rong Huaiyan stroked her back lightly, again and again, and said softly: "I understand, I know, all of this is definitely not groundless, I will go back and let the experts take precautions, if it can be detected in advance, it is absolutely the best."

Qiao Xiachu stayed in Zoucheng in her previous life.

The natural disasters she experienced would not be outside the scope of Zoucheng, but this life is different. She followed him to survive, all the way through Liaocheng, and came to Fengjiao City.

The fog did not come.

Others may be different.

All this caused Qiao Qiao to lose the advantage of being a prophet, and his heart was terrified, which was deeply imprinted in the depths of his soul. He had to go back and urge the expert team.

"Huaiyan, I want to look for the bat's cave, maybe I can find some clues." Qiao Xiachu said.

Before the catastrophe strikes, animals go first.

The last plague of locusts and rats was followed by a black storm that destroyed the city.

The bats left the cave and became ferocious, attacking humans, maybe there is some new natural disaster hidden.

"Okay, how about this, I will let Hu Guang and Awang cooperate with you. The volunteer team of civil organizations is too loose to complete such a high-intensity task." He said.

He's still training them.

Bats are afraid of fire, but if it is not controlled, it will cause large-scale fires, so they found a new method instead of fire attack.

slingshot.

This thing is easy to produce, and its attack power is not bad. Just aim at the bat's head and hit it with one hit, and it can kill a big bat.

As long as the speed is fast enough, the sky will be like a dumpling, plopping directly to the ground.

With a powerful firepower team, it is not a problem at all to kill thousands of them.

At that time, he will lead a small team to use a kind of high-altitude bomb, and when he sees a dense group of bats, he will directly shoot a cannon and blow them into fly ash.

"Okay, let's do it like this." Qiao Xiachu said.

ps: The author suffers from heat stroke and has been feeling unwell, so let’s update 8,000 words today, and come back tomorrow

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

18.5K 348 37
Lu Wensheng has transmigrated into a book, and she transmigrated in multiple novels into the world, and it is also bound A talent training system has...
21K 582 157
Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed over, but he reached a new end. The good n...
25.2K 449 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
159K 3.2K 130
https://m.shubaow.net/75/75724/ Author: silver grey Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-11-10 Latest: Chapter 130 Epilogue rebirth fini...