In the last days of natural d...

By pttcch

A ​​ruthless flood swept the world, natural disasters came, extreme cold and heat, earthquakes and a series o... More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131- 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Chapter 431 - 440
Chapter 441 - 450
Chapter 451 - 460
Chapter 461 - 469

Chapter 111 - 120

1.2K 13 8
By pttcch

Chapter 111 A Piece Of Blood Jade
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Xiachu's lips pressed against his ears softly, and the breath was blown into the pinna, making the man almost lose his guard.

"Jojo~~~"

Rong Huaiyan put his arms around her waist, then pressed his lips together hard, pushing her head up.

The lips are attached.

Soft and sticky.

He greedily devoured the woman's sweet breath, running around like thousands of ants all over his body, causing an irresistible devouring to arise in his mind.

Terrible.

He hugged him tighter and tighter.

Qiao Xiachu reached out and pushed him.

I broke my teeth.

Her lips hurt a little~~~

"Meow~~"

Xiao Hei felt his master's nervousness and trembling, so he jumped on Rong Huaiyan's body, clawing at his face, trying to keep his master awake.

Rong Huaiyan was scratched on the cheek.

He let go of his arms.

Qiao Xiachu pushed him away, covered his mouth and said, "Who told you to mess around, I'm cooking, if the pot burns, a chicken will be wasted."

Her heart was beating so fast that it was about to jump out of her chest.

A sensation of scalp numbness permeated the entire head, expanding a little bit, and she couldn't even pull herself up just now.

It's really dangerous if it's outside.

Her heart relaxed for a second, and she pushed Rong Huaiyan out.

"Okay, don't make trouble, I'll do it myself, anyway, some dishes are ready-made." She said.

Rong Huaiyan's voice was hoarse.

ADVERTISEMENT
He picked up the sweet potato vine and said, "Then I'll pick it off."

After finishing speaking, he moved a small mat, his huge body sank down, and he sat down with his legs straight, but his hot ears betrayed his beating heart.

passionate.

boiling.

He gets it.

It was a kind of lava that rolled from the depths of the soul.

his jojo...

When I think of her, my mind is full of her appearance. When I look up, I see that she is uncovering the pot, putting a plate of potatoes in it, poking the soup with chopsticks, and taking it in her mouth to taste the saltiness.

So cute.

His heart was bubbling with water.

It goes on like this, and I have no regrets for the rest of my life.

Qiao Xiachu was burning the chicken, and took out a piece of fish-flavored shredded pork, a piece of Kung Pao egg, a piece of chopped pepper fish head, a piece of mapo tofu, a piece of Sixi meatballs, and a piece of deep-fried tenderloin from the space.

Then, she took out a box of Jinlongquan and a bottle of Erguotou from the space.

"Don't take Erguotou, Erhei has an amazing drinking capacity. Once he knows that you have baijiu, he might come to ask for a drink next time." Rong Huaiyan said.

Hearing that Erhei likes to drink baijiu, Qiao Xiachu put away Erguotou and directly took out two bottles of 52° Gujing Gongjiu.

She doesn't understand wine.

But in addition to hoarding large quantities of medical alcohol, liquor is also the first choice. No matter what the price, she hoards a large amount.

Of course, there is no stocking of Moutai.

Too expensive and not worth it.

This tribute wine is still Xiao Kong's kickback, a little reward for her.

seven o 'clock.

Both Qiao Linmei and Erhei came over.

This time, Erhei didn't bring Awang with him. After all, these days, it's bad enough to eat by himself, and it's even more inappropriate to bring a small tail to the door.

When he entered the room and looked at the ancient well tribute wine on the table, his mouth was naturally drooling.

"Girl, this, this wine is for me?" He drooled.

ADVERTISEMENT
How long has it been since you had a drink?

He almost forgot the taste of soul...

Qiao Xiachu smiled and said, "That's right, why didn't Hu Guang come?"

When Hu Guang was mentioned, Qiao Linmei smiled ambiguously and said, "Sister, he is in love right now, so he just gave us dog food on the spot."

After hearing this, Qiao Xiachu stopped asking, and she said: "That's fine, don't wait for him, let's have a good meal by ourselves, next time we have a chance, let him bring his girlfriend over."

Er Hei Zao couldn't wait to sit at the table, looked at the table of food, smiled and said: "It would be nice to have one less, we can have two more drinks and eat one more dish."

Hu Guang: Commander, I will thank you.

Qiao Xiachu couldn't help laughing and said: "Uncle Hei, if you don't have enough to eat, just say, I still have vegetables in the refrigerator in the kitchen. This time the highlight is chicken, and the taste may not be good. Try it, I will put two The rooster was slaughtered."

In the past two days, the two roosters on the dining table started to like to fight. Every day they fight, the chicken feathers are flying around, the face is red and the neck is thick, and they will chase other hens and peck at random.

She didn't want to castrate the cock.

Simply kill and eat.

There are many live chickens in the space.

Erhei laughed and said: "What do you choose? It's a great joy to eat something. Come on, I want to drink, and no one can stop me, especially Da Rong. Every time he drinks, he makes trouble."

He named Rong Huaiyan.

"Hey, who won't let you drink? Seeing you are drunk and crazy, how can you stand up in the base in the future, and then kick people like a donkey with its hooves sticking out." Rong Huaiyan said.

Erhei blushed.

He hugged Qiao Xiachu's full wine glass, and said happily: "That's the old calendar, don't repeat the old things in front of Qiao Meier, make a good impression on me, you will die."

Rong Huaiyan smiled lightly.

He handed over the wine bottle and said, "We don't drink, you can fix it by yourself."

Hearing this, Erhei became extremely excited.

He put the wine bottle at his feet, and said unceremoniously: "It's better not to drink alcohol, alcohol is a carcinogen, I'm an old man, half a leg is in hell, I will stop it for you. Hahaha——"

After speaking, he picked up his glass and took a sip.

laugh--

It's so delicious.

The soul of the whole person is about to explode.

ADVERTISEMENT
This Gujing tribute wine has a high alcohol content, but the taste is very good, dense and vigorous, and it is a thief.

He drank and said: "Girl, my dear daughter, you really love daddy, daddy gave you a good thing, you take it."

After speaking, Erhei took out a piece of blood jade from his pocket.

"That year, I was a little confused. My old family asked the master for a piece of blood jade, a blood jade ring, to calm Fengshui for me. The ring I used was in the hands of my ex-wife. This piece is brand new. You Keep it," he said.

As soon as Qiao Xiachu saw the blood jade, he knew it was not ordinary.

She wanted to decline, but Er Hei said: "My dear father, I have never given my daughter anything. I know that you are capable and there is no shortage of food. This is my heart."

"You accept it." Rong Huaiyan said.

They are deeply involved with Erhei, and it is no longer a piece of jade that can be cut off.

"Okay, I'll keep it." Qiao Xiachu took it over.

She walked to the bedroom, picked up the wooden box that contained the jade, put the blood jade in it, and threw it into the space.

When he came out, Qiao Mobai opened a can of beer, smiled and said to Er Hei, "Uncle Hei, I respect you."

Drinking alone is boring.

Only when people in the house drink, will they be happy.

Especially when drinking, there are people to accompany, the happiest thing.

So, Erhei opened his stomach and drank happily with the third sibling of the Qiao family. Of course, except for Rong Huaiyan, who has a poor capacity for alcohol, everyone in the room drank totteringly.

When the living room floor is covered with wine bottles, the scene spirals out of control.

Jomo's head sank and he fell down.

"Sister, let's make another bottle."

Qiao Linmei fell off her chair and lay on the ground talking nonsense.

The only thing that hasn't been poured is Erhei, a dry liquor.

But in the next second, a miracle happened.

Erhei suddenly jumped onto the table, cleared his throat and sang Farewell My Concubine...

After singing wildly for a while, he said with a smile: "Da Rong, my skill is still the same as before, watch me perform a drunken fist for you, you are definitely not my skill, hahaha——"

Drunken?

Quite drunk, but no punches...

Chapter 112 Accidentally Drunk
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Rong Huaiyan didn't bother to take care of Erhei, so he threw him to the second floor to sleep.

By the way, he took the drunk Qiao Mobai and Qiao Linmei back to their rooms.

When he went downstairs, Qiao Xiachu was drunk, and when he saw him, he showed a soft smile, went straight to Rong Huaiyan's arms, put his arms around his waist and said, "Brother Rong, do you know, I The first time I saw you, I held back your haughty look, so I didn't beat you up with blood..."

meeting for the first time?

She just wanted to beat him?

He really wasn't even mentally prepared.

Qiao Xiachu's face was flushed red, the smell of alcohol was mixed with the scent of her body, and she kept arching, almost tormenting him until his forehead was bloodshot.

He took her fidgeting hand and said, "Let's go, let's go into the house to rest."

"Hey, Rong Huaiyan, are you trying to use your brain? Let me tell you, I'm not a casual person—" She jumped away, her eyes narrowed.

"I, I just got up and beat you until you are not a human!" she said again.

Rong Huaiyan couldn't laugh or cry.

He hadn't dealt with this kind of situation.

My girlfriend is drunk and messing around, what should I do?

"I didn't mean that, but you drank too much, I'll take you to rest. I promise not to mess around." He said.

Teng Teng Teng.

Qiao Xiachu walked around in a daze, then reached her room, fell directly on the bed, grabbed the pillow, and stuffed her head.

"vomit--"

She felt a little nauseous.

Rong Huaiyan quickly took the trash can, pulled her out from under the pillow, and patted her on the back: "Spit it, spit it, it's okay."

Unexpectedly, Qiao Xiachu didn't vomit.

After experiencing long-term hunger, the body has accumulated an instinctive reaction, and the food eaten cannot be wasted. At this juncture, it is suppressed again.

She turned over, unexpectedly, she exerted too much force, and fell to the floor. Drunk and dazed, she didn't move, and just lay on her stomach.

ADVERTISEMENT
Rong Huaiyan saw that she was in a daze, and the corners of his lips curved into a big arc.

At this moment, she has shed all her defenses, she is hard, revealing a soft appearance, cute and charming, completely different from her usual sober appearance. .

"Jojo~~" he whispered.

At the same time, he made a decision in his mind.

He slept in Jojo's room.

Originally, he was supposed to go back to the next door.

But he was worried about her like this.

What if you vomit, turn over, or press your nose?

Safety is the most important thing.

So, he carried her back to the bed, lay down next to her, and put her between the wall and himself, so that no matter how much she rolled, she would not fall off.

The only bad thing is that if she vomits...

The scene surged under the pressure of Rong Huaiyan.

He put the trash can by the bed, and put two packs of paper by the bed, ready at any time.

The night was not very peaceful.

Qiao Xiachu wanted to vomit several times, but she didn't. Rong Huaiyan saw that she was feeling uncomfortable and distressed, so he went to the kitchen counter and found mung beans, boiled a bowl of mung bean water for her, warmed her up, picked her up, and fed her. She drank half a bowl.

It stopped in the middle of the night.

After daybreak, Qiao Xiachu felt a headache. As soon as he raised his hand, he found someone beside him. In an instant, the alarm sounded and he kicked out.

There was a muffled pop.

Rong Huaiyan, who woke up from his sleep, was puzzled.

He jumped up suddenly, and his whole body was on guard: "What? Someone invaded?"

Qiao Xiachu sat up abruptly.

The bed was neat and tidy, except for the summer cool quilt on her body, the sheets were clean, and there was no messy and unsightly scene, she was a little touched.

He didn't take advantage of others.

ADVERTISEMENT
This man is really... restrained and forbearing.

She blushed slightly and said, "Last night, I accidentally drank too much..."

At first, she didn't really want to drink, but she couldn't resist the three of them persuading her to drink, so she just drank two bottles, but Erhei got over her head and poured her half a glass of white.

Drink white, she is not good at all.

Then there was a scene that got out of hand.

Fortunately, Rong Huaiyan doesn't drink at all.

This is also the reason why she dared to let go of her belly to drink, otherwise she would never be so presumptuous.

Even in the inner city of the Liaocheng base, where public security is rarely seen in a prosperous age, she would not make such a move.

"It's okay, the two of us, as long as one of us stays awake." He said.

"Um."

While the two were talking, Erhei's voice came from upstairs.

"Da Rong, do you have hangover soup, my head hurts."

Then I heard the sound of Erhei going downstairs, and after a while, Qiao Mobai and Qiao Linmei also went downstairs, each of them woke up with a hangover, feeling uncomfortable everywhere.

Rong Huaiyan said softly to Qiao Xiachu: "Lie down for a while, I'll make you a glass of honey water to drink, usually drinking this will be more effective."

Erhei was drunk, and his fellow villagers gave him honey water.

He followed suit, and naturally went to fetch honey and mixed a glass of honey water.

As soon as he came out of the kitchen, Er Hei thought it was for him, and said with a smile: "You are very kind, and you even prepared honey water for me, thanks—"

Before he finished thanking him, Da Rongpa pulled him away, went straight past him, walked to the bedroom, and handed the honey water to Qiao Xiachu.

Erhei, who was treated coldly, was so angry that he blew his beard and stared.

Qiao Mobai and Qiao Linmei couldn't help laughing.

"Uncle Hei, I'll tune it for you, you wait—" Qiao Mobai laughed.

The honey water made by my brother-in-law, can ordinary people drink it?

living comfortably without anybody's help.

ADVERTISEMENT
After a while, the three drank warm honey water.

Warm water is readily available.

Early in the morning, Rong Huaiyan boiled a large pot of hot water, and it was almost cold.

Qiao Xiachu got up to make breakfast. Unexpectedly, there was the sound of clucking chickens outside. She hurriedly put on her slippers and ran out the door.

"Wow woof woof—"

A dog launched a fierce offensive at the chickens in the courtyard.

The greediness in Gouzi's eyes is like a weasel possessing his body, and he will rush in to eat chicken in the next second.

Qiao Xiachu looked displeased.

She was fully alert, and said coldly to a woman outside the door: "Ma'am, what do you want to do? It has been a minute since I saw you and when your dog stared at my chicken. What are your plans?"

Outside the big iron gate was a middle-aged woman in a long white dress, a fashionable white straw hat, and big sunglasses covering her cheeks, covering almost half of her face, leaving only one with bright red lipstick lips.

Like a modern girl.

Hearing Qiao Xiachu's warning, the woman didn't speak, she pulled the dog leash, slightly raised the mirror frame, and said clearly, "Heizi, go home."

A tinge of displeasure welled up in Qiao Xiachu's heart.

But the woman didn't do anything, and she couldn't hack people to death with a knife just because of this resistance in her heart.

That was brutal.

She suppressed her emotions and planned to find Rong Huaiyan to investigate secretly.

Just when she turned around, she saw Er Hei's face full of strange expressions. After a moment of distraction, she said to her, "Girl Qiao, you bothered me a lot last night. I should go back now."

"Okay." Qiao Xiachu nodded.

She grabbed Erhei and asked him to wait for a while.

Then, she ran into the house in a hurry, and after a while, she held a jar of honey in her hand, and said to Er Hei: "Uncle Hei, this honey is pure, and it is best to release it. I have a lot of it in the house. You can take a jar." Go back and drink."

In the end of the world, there is still honey water to drink.

Living so exquisitely, Er Hei even doubted life.

"Hurry up, take it, the sun will be bright later, and the temperature on the road will heat up, and it will be hot." Qiao Xiachu gave him the honey and urged him to go back quickly.

Chapter 113 Spring Thunder
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Erhei left, and Qiao Linmei didn't stay long.

She will continue training today.

With her mother's revenge in her heart, she felt that she could heal for a long time with the momentary indulgence last night, and when she puts herself into training again, she can settle down 100%.

"Sister, you should also pay attention to safety at home." She said.

"I see."

Qiao Xiachu sent Qiao Linmei away, and Qiao Mobai had already changed into clothes, carrying a bag, and went back to the laboratory to continue research.

"Mobai, bring some fruit back to eat." She said.

She went into the house, took a box, filled it with cut watermelon, grapefruit, cantaloupe, and grapes, and stuffed it directly into his backpack.

Qiao Mobai filled another five bottles of canned mineral water.

The water at the base is too bad to drink.

The backpack is full.

As soon as they left, Rong Huaiyan came over and said, "Do you suspect that there is something wrong with that woman in white?"

"Yes, she is wearing sunglasses, so I can't see her expression clearly, but I somehow feel that she is hostile to me." Qiao Xiachu said.

Have to guard against.

"Okay, I'll go and investigate. You stay safe at home. There is an alarm system in the main control room. As long as you press it, I will receive it at the base office. I will come back as soon as possible." He said.

"it is good."

Qiao Xiachu nodded.

After Rong Huaiyan left, she went back to the house and cleaned it up thoroughly, and then set aside her day's schedule, training, and in-depth study of the "Emperor's Classic".

She already had preliminary theoretical knowledge of this set of medical books, and she just had to practice it.

ADVERTISEMENT
In order to find the acupuncture points accurately, Qiao Xiachu followed the theory in the book, traced the points on his hand with a pen, circled them, and got familiar with all the acupuncture points.

At the same time, after drinking, when she was washing in the bathroom, she caught a cold while blowing on the air-conditioner. According to the theory in the book, she took out the medicinal materials from the space, and poured a dose of medicine for herself from the medicine jar.

Good guy.

In just two days, she had a headache and her hoarseness felt better.

Although, there is no need to drink medicine for a cold.

However, if the air conditioner is used for a long time, a lot of moisture will accumulate in the body, and the immunity will be much weaker. This medicine is a warming soup. After a course of treatment, the whole person feels much more comfortable.

A week later, Rong Huaiyan returned from the base.

He handed her a report: "This is the identity information of the woman last time. Take a look and see what impression you have."

Qiao Xiachu picked up the report and glanced at it.

The identity information of the woman in the white skirt is limited. It says that she and her husband came from a city in the north, and they are relatives of a high-level manager in the base. In the golden age, she was a female shareholder of a listed company with a fortune of tens of billions...

The woman in the photo has exquisite facial features, elegant temperament, and a pampered atmosphere in her eyebrows. It can be seen that she was raised by money.

Nothing else special.

The only special thing is that she and her husband have a son and a daughter. The daughter is engaged in biochemical research and is an executive of the base's biochemical group.

"Don't know?" he asked.

"I don't know her at all, even if I attended a wealthy party before, I haven't seen her at the banquet." Qiao Xiachu said.

In the prosperous age, she made friends with several super rich people by gambling stones, attended their party once, and met a group of super rich people in society at the banquet.

But this woman named Ma Cuilan, whether it is a news interview, entertainment gossip, or a rich party, she has never heard of it.

"Then don't care, there is no reason to guard against thieves for a thousand days." Rong Huaiyan said.

Ma Cuilan, her husband, and her two children all have good jobs in the inner city of the base, and their performance is beyond reproach.

No matter what their purpose is, they will not hide and hide all the time, they will always explode.

They hit it off.

ADVERTISEMENT
"Huaiyan, there will be heavy fog next time. Let's find an opportunity to let the base produce a batch of protective equipment and enough oxygen cylinders." Qiao Xiachu said.

The extreme heat period is halfway through.

The fog will fall soon, and an unpredictable setback will be ushered in at that time.

"Don't worry, leave it to me." Rong Huaiyan said.

The base has a group of meteorological experts. As long as they are found and an early warning is issued to the base, a certain scale of factories can be pulled out and put into production.

"Don't tense your nerves so tightly, we are all here, nothing will happen." Rong Huaiyan said softly.

He took her into his arms and gently comforted her.

Qiao Xiachu hummed softly, then raised her eyes, and said to him, "Xiao Hei is tired of being a mother chicken recently, and I want to raise a few more big white geese."

Since the last time the base asked her to exchange a batch of eggs, they didn't know what kind of outlet they found, but they even opened a goose factory with a large number of goose seedlings in the factory.

Once the goose grows up, so much meat can be made into canned meat, which is definitely a big reserve!

Space Ranch has 10,000 big white geese.

She can't take it out suddenly.

The big white goose is huge, and it was too eye-catching when it was released suddenly. They simply took a batch of goose eggs from the space, and raised a group of little white geese after they hatched.

"You keep it. In two days, a batch of antique pure gold that I exchanged for weapons is on the road. After saving a batch, I will see if I can continue to expand the area of ​​the black soil." He said.

He has been on missions many times, and the number of battles has increased, and Xiaoq's low-end weapons have exploded.

The last time he went to the fifth base, he had a deal with Wang Yinghui.

As soon as the jewels arrived, he gave them the weapons.

"Huaiyan, I'm really worried that you're spoiling me like this. If I'm left alone, I won't be able to adapt." She said.

"What nonsense?"

Rong Huaiyan tapped the tip of her nose lightly, with a look of reproach.

He hugged her into his arms again: "We must always be together, even if the end comes, we can't stop two hearts going in both directions."

ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Xiachu was silent.

She hugged his waist tightly and told him with actions that at this moment, her heart was just like his.

An apartment on the base.

Hu Guang was wearing a suit of equipment and took his colleague Lao Ma on a daily patrol. When he walked to this corner, he found a sneaky figure.

He was suspicious.

"Old Ma, I'll be in front of you and behind you, outflanking from left to right, this person has a problem at first glance." He said.

Years of cooperation, the old horse ran towards the rear without hesitation.

Hu Guang also ran forward.

One in front of the other, it seems that this person is about to be blocked.

Unexpectedly, he threw spring thunders, one after another, with explosions and roars, attracting a large crowd of onlookers, forcing Hu Guang and Lao Ma to be unable to move.

After a while, several people chased after each other and came to the base square.

"Attention all directions, intercept the man in the blue shirt and jeans in front—"

Hu Guang took out his walkie-talkie and issued a warning to the patrol.

The people who eat melons haven't heard Chunlei for a long time. They thought it was a bomb and ran around in fright. In just two minutes, the square was completely surrounded.

Hu Guang raised his gun and aimed at the man in the shirt.

"Come down, I order you, come down immediately!" he snapped.

At this time, the man gritted his teeth and reached out to tear off the buttons of his shirt, revealing a vest with a bald eagle painted on him, and a row of detonators tied to his lean body.

"What do you want to do?"

Hu Guang and Lao Ma retreated again and again, ready to shoot him dead.

The man laughed wildly.

"I am from the Hongying sniper group, and I am here to warn all survivors. The existence of the base is to use the materials in hand to raise you as pigs. One day, you will sharpen your knives against pigs and sheep. At that time, it will be called Tian Tian." It shouldn't be called the ground is not working—"

24%
Chapter 114 I'm The One Who Got Him Involved
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
The sound of "raising pigs" shocked everyone.

After several years of natural disasters and lack of food for a long time, even in the inner city, with a base as a guarantee, it still can't hold back the fear and worry of a bleak future.

In the outer city, various "pig raising" incidents broke out early. They have not experienced it, but they have heard about it.

Whether the base will become the largest "pig farm" has always been a worry that has never been solved in the hearts of many people. The man in the shirt shouted, which made people panic.

People's hearts are unstable.

"Let's fight, all survivors, you must stand up, stand up and resist, don't let people with blood on their palms take power, I use my blood as a whistle—"

At this point, the man is ready to pull the lead.

"Stop it, you will kill many innocent people like this. Since you want to warn the world, you must be benevolent, so you just pulled the detonator. I don't know how many people will die at your hands. You are contradicting yourself!"

Among the crowd, a girl wearing a long-sleeved plaid shirt, baggy jeans, and black hair tied in a neat ponytail walked out.

Even so, it couldn't hide her plump figure.

There are many mountains and hazes.

She held a white hamster in her palm, with big eyes, round and very harmless, which made her exude a strong affinity.

"Don't be impulsive. Even if you want to expose the truth about the base, you should still be alive and witness it with your own eyes. This is the most effective way. Otherwise, if you really don't say anything, you will be criticized for this action."

While persuading the girl, she slowly stepped forward.

In the sleeve of her palm, there is a needle tube, which is an anesthetic used for experiments, as long as it is a little closer, a little closer, the man in the shirt can be subdued.

ADVERTISEMENT
When she lowered the emotional threshold of the man in the shirt and approached him step by step, Hu Guang's heart was hanging. As soon as he took a step, the man in the shirt noticed his moving steps.

"Liar, you lied to me—"

laugh.

At that moment, the man pulled the fuse of the detonator.

Lightning and flint, thunder and lightning.

With lightning speed, Hu Guang stretched out his hand to grab the ponytail girl, and used his back to resist the impact of the detonator.

Boom.

There was a thunder.

The injured people frequently fell to the ground, especially the two people at the front.

Hu Guang blocked most of the firepower with his body, lost all feeling in his back, fell to the ground in a daze, and fell into darkness after a while.

When Rong Huaiyan led the team over, his face was terribly dark.

Without further ado, he directed the people around him to send Hu Guang to the hospital on a stretcher.

When Qiao Xiachu came, he asked repeatedly: "How is it? Is Hu Guang okay?"

She still heard an explosion, so she came out of the yard, and then she heard someone talking about the commotion in the square, so she turned on her watch to search for Rong Huaiyan, and found him in the hospital, so she rushed over without stopping.

As soon as he came over, there was an old horse standing at the door.

After she asked, she realized that Hu Guang was seriously injured.

Rong Huaiyan's face was heavy, he glanced at the green light in the operating room, and said with a sad face: "There is still no movement, I don't know what to do."

Before going on duty, Hu Guang also teased that he would soon embrace a beautiful woman. The woman said that she would consider it. As long as she nodded, he would bring his girlfriend to them for a look, and everyone's Kazilan would be blinded.

ADVERTISEMENT
Hu Guang, who loves jokes and jokes the most, is always active, no matter how depressed he is, he always has a strong core that allows people to joke.

Rong Huaiyan usually teases and hurts him, but last time he had an accident, he wanted to kill someone.

Unexpectedly, only a few days after the last stabbing, he was injured again, life and death were unpredictable.

Qiao Xiachu walked over, patted his arm lightly, and comforted him: "I believe that Hu Guang is a hard-fated man, with knives stuck in his heart and internal organs injured. He also survived and will be fine this time."

"Old Hu, how is Lao Hu?"

Erhei hurriedly ran in from the outside, strode up to Rong Huaiyan, wishing to shake Rong Huaiyan into a sieve.

Don't worry.

It's really worrying.

It took only a short while for such a big event to happen.

No one else was hurt, but Lao Hu got into trouble again and again.

"That, yes, I'm sorry..."

At this time, a figure came slowly, with bruises all over his cheeks, bandages on his arms, many torn plaid shirts on his body, and glistening tear stains on his cheeks.

As soon as the girl came over, she burst into tears.

"What's going on?" Erhei said sternly.

Lao Hu won't save the woman again and cause serious injury.

Is this brat lucky, or doomed?

The woman tremblingly cried and apologized, "He was injured in the blast to save me. I was too reckless and thought I could handle it, but I didn't expect to hurt him. He sacrificed his life to save me, so I did it." ,talent……"

After she finished speaking, she wept uncontrollably.

ADVERTISEMENT
Rong Huaiyan was upset when she heard her crying, and said impatiently: "Okay, don't cry, Hu Guang is still in the rescue, and when he heard the crying, he might think he has lost his hair, and weep for him."

Hu Guang's brain circuit is different from ordinary people.

Qiao Xiachu captured his emotions and said to the girl: "What's your name? How did you appear in the square?"

When asked about her identity, the girl choked, and took out her ID card from her pocket. It had her name on it, and it read: Zhou Jiaomei, Biochemical Group.

"I received an order midway to escort an experimental subject back. I was carrying an anesthetic on my body. I originally wanted to anesthetize the man in the shirt. I thought I could do it, but I didn't expect to kill him instead." She said with tears in her eyes.

Zhou Jiaomei felt extremely guilty.

In the golden age, she participated in several trainings, personally participated in various rescue activities, and also dealt with various gangsters, and has always made her own achievements in the psychological field.

Unexpectedly, this time it failed like this.

This incident also caused her great trauma. She was afraid that she would not dare to act recklessly in the future, let alone save people indiscriminately. Maybe she would hurt her teammates instead of not saying it.

Zhou Jiaomei also deeply realized that people in the last days can no longer be dealt with according to the usual theoretical knowledge, they are different.

"Miss Zhou, do you know Ms. Ma Cuilan?" Qiao Xiachu suddenly asked an unrelated question.

Zhou Jiaomei was stunned.

For a moment, she nodded.

"She is my mother, lady, do you know my mother?" Zhou Jiaomei asked suspiciously.

Qiao Xiachu shook his head.

She said lightly: "I don't know each other, maybe we met once."

Erhei couldn't sit still.

He stood up and said to Rong Huaiyan: "This matter must be resolved quickly. Some people have sneaked into the inner city. If they don't clear up their people quickly, I'm afraid the damage will be more serious later. I will dispatch the special investigation team now and The matter has been investigated and the truth has come to light."

Chapter 115 Unless There Is No Missing Arm Or Broken Leg
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
The lights in Hu Guang's operating room were always on.

An afternoon passed, neither Rong Huaiyan nor Qiao Xiachu left, not even Zhou Jiaomei.

It wasn't until Ma Cuilan rushed over with the puppy in a hurry, when she saw Zhou Jiaomei's calm face, she was instantly moved: "Qiaomei, are you okay? How is your hand? Did you hurt your bone?"

Zhou Jiaomei shook her head.

The tears on her cheeks hadn't dried yet, and when her mother asked her, she felt sad again, and said sadly: "I'm fine, the person who saved me is still in the operating room and hasn't come out, Mom, I'm so scared——"

Ma Cuilan hugged her daughter tightly.

At this moment, her nobility and elegance of the past are gone, she is just like a mother, trying her best to calm her daughter's emotions and keep her calm.

And when she glanced at Qiao Xiachu, she was slightly taken aback, then turned her head and asked her daughter, "Are they your friends?"

"They are Hu Guang's friends."

As soon as these words came out, Ma Cuilan asked in confusion: "The man you've been dating recently? He saved you?"

"Um."

After receiving an affirmative answer, Ma Cuilan nodded and said, "Since he's still reliable, Mom won't stop you from dating him, as long as he survives and doesn't lose any limbs."

Of course, if Hu Guangruo was disabled, she would categorically oppose it to the end.

Rong Huaiyan's face became even uglier.

ADVERTISEMENT
He said coldly: "Please leave now, both of you. No matter whether my friend is disabled or disabled, he doesn't need you to take care of him. Miss Zhou, please come back."

When Ma Cuilan heard this, she immediately became furious.

She stood up and was about to fight, but Zhou Jiaomei hugged her and begged, "Mom, you go home first, I beg you, don't ask any more questions, okay?"

Ma Cuilan has a bad temper.

The most she can't see her daughter is submissive, with a doormat-like face, just like her father's, and she gets angry when she looks at it.

"Come on, you follow me, didn't you see them chasing people away? Do you need to guard here? He has nothing to do with you, he just met twice and had two meals." Ma Cuilan .

Without saying a word, Ma Cuilan dragged her daughter and left.

Fate in the world is so wonderful.

As soon as Ma Cuilan took Zhou Jiaomei away, the lights in the operating room went out, and a few doctors came out sweating profusely. When they saw Rong Huaiyan and Qiao Xiachu, they said happily, "Fortunately, fortunately, I will send you off again." One minute late, he bled to death, but the rescue was timely and the operation was a success."

After finishing speaking, Hu Guang was sent to the ICU again and entered the observation period.

But when the doctor said "the operation was a success", the hearts of Qiao Xiachu and Rong Huaiyan temporarily fell to the ground.

"Go back and rest first, I'll watch the night." Rong Huaiyan said.

Qiao Xiachu understood his feelings, and said softly: "Okay, don't be too hasty, he is really hard-pressed, he narrowly escaped death twice, and he will survive this time."

A batch of 100-year-old ginseng planted in the space will be 100 days old in a few days. According to the growth law of black soil, the efficacy is equivalent to that of 100-year-old ginseng.

She went back to harvest a batch, and made a batch of centuries-old ginseng medicinal wine with the medicinal wine warming and tonic formula in the "Emperor's Classic".

Qiao Xiachu walked to the bathroom, entered the cubicle, and took out a backpack from the space, stuffed white flour steamed buns, pickled mustard, two cucumbers and dried tomatoes into it. Sufficient nutrition and vitamins must be supplemented for staying up late.

ADVERTISEMENT
She took another box of vitamin tablets from the space and put it in the bag.

After draining the water, Qiao Xiachu handed the backpack in his hand to Rong Huaiyan, and said: "You must take care of yourself, Hu Guang still needs you, and you can't drag yourself down."

"Don't worry, I will."

Rong Huaiyan took the backpack.

After Qiao Xiachu returned to his residence, he began to harvest the ginseng grown in the black soil of the space.

This batch of ginseng is strong, with slender roots and bright yellow body. Compared with the 5-year-old and 10-year-old ginseng, there is no smell of water. When you smell it closely, the aroma of ginseng spreads, refreshing and refreshing. .

She had to lament the wonder of nature, which can make the earth grow such miraculous plants, but once it is ruthless, it can take everything away.

Qiao Xiachu took out ginseng, cleaned it, took out rehmannia glutinosa, wolfberry, rock sugar, and white wine, and made the ratio according to the grams in the book, then cleaned the ginseng, baked it in an oven until soft, sliced ​​it, and put it in a gauze bag with other processed medicinal materials In, soak in wine.

Luckily she had a stockpile of glass jars before.

She was going to use it to make pickles, but it is quite suitable to use it to make medicinal wine now.

She made three altars in the same way.

When it was done, it was completely dark.

The recent explosion in the square caused panic among the people, and the patrol team stepped up their vigilance. On the street outside the house, the sound of the patrol team talking on the pager could be heard from time to time.

Qiao Xiachu drove all the chickens into the cages, and sent the goose chicks to another cage.

The cages were cut by Rong Huaiyan and made by himself. They were placed in the yard, placed one on the left and one on the right. At night, you could hear the crowing of chickens and geese. It was very lively.

Many residents of the base have started raising chickens and geese in captivity.

ADVERTISEMENT
But one family at a time found a base chicken farm and bought 30 to 40 seedlings. If two or three seedlings survived, it would be the best. The high survival rate of Qiao Xiachu is among the best in the entire inner city.

Uncle Li next door will take the baby chickens for morning exercises. When he sees Qiao Xiachu, he smiles and says hello to Xiaoji, "Freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, and fifth... in front of you is your reinvented benefactor." , Say hello to the neighbors."

Qiao Xiachu didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

The chickens she raised are getting bigger and bigger, and their wings are stiff. Sometimes they will fly to Uncle Li's house, and they will output crazily at his window, shouting and making people's heart beat faster.

Uncle Li would open the window and say with a smile, "Dabai, your master has raised you to a fat body. You have to live up to your expectations and lay a few more eggs so that the master will not treat you badly."

Among the chickens hatched by Qiao Xiachu's hens, a Bai Yu chicken was mixed in. It grew fast and fat, and its whole body was white.

Good guy, it doesn't like to stay with Ai Huangzuo, it spreads its wings and flies high from time to time, as if imagining that it is an eagle, soaring high, it runs up in place from time to time, and then flaps its wings and flies over the high wall. Standing on the wall and doing things.

Qiao Xiachu was going to eat Dabai when Hu Guang recovered.

When dealing with uneasy poultry, you can rest assured only when you eat it in your stomach.

the next day.

Qiao Xiachu started cooking early and made fish soup, sweet potato balls, and two vegetable cakes.

She put them all in an insulated box and brought them to the hospital.

As soon as he entered, Rong Huaiyan sat on the bench outside the ICU ward, folded his arms, sat upright, motionless, as if in meditation.

She walked over and asked in a low voice, "What's the matter?"

Rong Huaiyan saw that she was carrying the food box, her head was sweating, and her heart ached, so she took out a handkerchief from her pocket, wiped her sweat, and said, "The doctor said that she is recovering well, and her consciousness has awakened, but her body can't move yet. , has been lying on my stomach, I need a water bed in the ICU, so I can’t come out for the time being.”

"That's really great." Qiao Xiachu sighed.

Chapter 116 Liu Sun
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
"You have breakfast first."

Qiao Xiachu handed over the food box.

Rong Huai extended his hand to take it.

At five o'clock in the morning, the doctor told him that Hu Guang had woken up and asked the doctor for water.

At that time, he was relieved.

This guy is really lucky.

Wandering on the verge of life and death twice, he insisted on overcoming it.

It is estimated that even Hades despised him and directly rejected him.

Rong Huaiyan opened the box.

A scent came out frequently.

"Wow, it smells so good——"

Even the nurse on duty couldn't help but sigh.

"What kind of fish is this? The smell is so strong, I almost forgot what milky white milky fish soup tastes like." An uncle came out of the ward, his dull mouth kept babbling, and his eyes were full of envy and longing .

Qiao Xiachu said lightly: "It's the frozen pangasius in the base mall."

The base mall sells frozen fish, flour, and hydroponic vegetables from time to time. These are all common foods, so even Qiao Xiachu’s soup with fresh herring slices and vegetable cakes made with fresh vegetables are also achievable.

It’s just that ordinary people are not willing to feast so boldly. Buying a piece of pangasius will be divided into several shares. The whole family will drink a pot of fish soup with a piece of fish floating in it...

How much fish will be consumed if the fish soup is boiled into milky white?

"Eat it, I'll watch it." Qiao Xiachu said.

ADVERTISEMENT
"Um."

Rong Huaiyan took the food box, walked to an empty place, and started to eat breakfast.

After eating, Qiao Xiachu took the food box and asked in a low voice, "Has the identity of the person in the square been found?"

"Found it."

When this matter was mentioned, Rong Huaiyan's face instantly became cold and full of hostility.

He said lightly: "This group of scourges will definitely find out their leaders and avenge Hu Guang."

Unexpectedly, members of the Hongying sniper group actually infiltrated into the inner city of the base.

Really underestimated them.

Erhei had tracked down the identity of the man in the shirt overnight, but he was Liu Sun, the son of a risk-taker in the inner city of the base. When he participated in a base equipment repair in the outer city, he was brainwashed by several wandering Hongying members.

These two fools pledged their allegiance every minute.

Since then, Liu Sun has developed in the inner city.

He is different from others who use Hongying to make money. Liu Sun is a real fanatic. After attending several gatherings of Hongying members, he became their little leader.

Seeing that the base was booming, Liu Shun decided to hold an event by slapping the table to give the base a strong shock.

Originally, two people were selected, one to blow up the base's water tower and the other to blow up the base's coal mine. In order to pass the inspection smoothly, they tied the detonator to their bodies.

Who knows, Hu Guang discovered Liu Sun.

Then it developed into an uncontrollable situation.

"What about the other person?"

"He saw that Liu Sun had an accident, so he hid, and was arrested by Erhei with thunderous means. This time they took the initiative to expose it, but it was an entry point."

There was murderous intent in Rong Huaiyan's eyes.

It's not that he doesn't care at all. Last time Erhei was almost killed by someone. In that operation, he also made secret arrangements and has been secretly investigating Hongying.

According to the time calculation, some news should come back.

ADVERTISEMENT
"Hey, when will this natural disaster pass? Day by day, the base doesn't have heating, so we can't live."

"This is the heavens wanting to destroy human beings, who would make people commit crimes themselves?"

"Ghosts know that people can't save people. I hope there is a god who can take action and save mankind. Otherwise, mankind really has no way out and no hope."

A few patients crowded in the corridor of the hospital. They were seriously ill and had no hope of future. When they chatted, it was basically pessimistic and hopeless lamentation.

But there is one person who is different.

He stood up and said to the people around him: "I believe that there must be gods in this world. You see, the flood came inexplicably, there was also the sudden freezing heat, and the natural animals mutated. One after another, science has faded and cannot explain the natural disasters that follow."

"But if there are immortals, everything makes sense."

Several people listened to his nonsense, rolled their eyes one by one, and didn't bother to pay attention to him.

immortal.

It's too unreal.

People who are in dire straits cannot be saved.

"Don't believe me, let me tell you that a few days ago, from an acquaintance, I got a foundation-building elixir refined by the gods. If you eat it, you will be able to successfully build the foundation. In the future, you will be able to cultivate immortals smoothly, enter the immortal path, and stay away from the pain of the world. "

As he spoke, the thin man took out a red ball from his pocket.

As soon as the pill came out, there was a strong fragrance in an instant. In the air-conditioned room, it brought a distinctive coolness to the surroundings. When I sniffed it lightly, it seemed that the pores were fully opened, and I felt so comfortable that I wanted to cry...

Rong Huaiyan winked at the two colleagues around him.

The two understood each other in seconds, walked towards the man together, picked him up, and took him away.

The man was dumbfounded.

After he was emptied, he shouted: "What are you doing? I am a person who wants to cultivate immortality. I will become an immortal in the future. Respect me, otherwise, when I complete my cultivation, you will all die without a place to die—"

A group of patients shook their heads and sighed, "Hey, I'm going to a mental hospital to practice immortality."

Qiao Xiachu chuckled.

She said: "How can there be such a liar, maybe it is for some compressed biscuits, but the red pill is quite special, I don't know what it is made of, and I can't tell the ingredients."

ADVERTISEMENT
Rong Huaiyan shook his head.

He didn't let his guard down.

This kind of deception is so obvious that it is false at first glance, and it is easy to distinguish, but since the self-explosion of the Hongying Sniper Group, the people in the base have become unstable and chaos has occurred frequently.

As long as a little trick, someone will believe.

On the contrary, there are no people inside and outside the base.

Hongying had to be uprooted, so that the trust in Bengkai could be relieved a little bit, so that everyone could concentrate on fighting the natural disaster.

Qiao Xiachu shook his head.

"Then you must investigate thoroughly, and don't take it lightly," she said.

At this moment, Qiao Linmei came in from the outside, took off the hat on her head, and shouted anxiously: "How is Hu Guang? He's not dead, is he?"

"No."

After Qiao Linmei found out what had happened from her sister, she said incredulously, "Hu Guang's way of touching women's hearts is really special. Isn't Ms. Zhou very moved?"

Qiao Xiachu nodded.

She said softly: "No, Zhou Jiaomei was the one who cried the most sadly, she obviously pretends to be Hu Guang's girlfriend."

"What about her? I want to meet her, and I hope she is sincere." Qiao Lin said beautifully.

Hu Guang saved her.

She had nothing to repay, she only hoped that Zhou Jiaomei would be with him sincerely.

He deserves to be treated well by other girls.

"He was taken away by her mother. I'm afraid Hu Guang's marriage this time is not going well." Qiao Xiachu said.

Ma Cuilan looked like a strong woman.

She interfered with her daughter's marriage, and even more with her daughter's freedom.

Zhou Jiaomei wanted to escape from her original family, but currently, it was not easy.

Chapter 117: A Powerful Black Storm Attacks
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
"When is this? Doomsday, no one knows the day when human beings will come to an abrupt end. Maybe we are the last generation. Why is she so lenient?" Qiao Linmei couldn't help complaining. emerald blue.

As soon as she heard that Hu Guang had been shot, she rushed over immediately.

The explosive news one after another made her dizzy.

Qiao Xiachu put his hand in his pocket, and directly transferred a piece of dried tomato from the space, and stuffed it directly into her mouth, to block her about to be irritable.

In the last days, people's emotions are very sensitive.

Everyone knew that there was nothing wrong with what she said, but in public, such rhetoric could easily arouse the nerves of the crowd and cause them to attack collectively.

It was like this in the previous life, a bad-tempered old man in a shanty town was trampled to death by a group of people...

With something stuffed in her mouth, Qiao Linmei woke up instantly.

She laughed twice: "Hehe, me, me, dried tomatoes are delicious and sweet. I will also help my sister grow heat-resistant tomatoes in the future, hehe."

Qiao Xiachu waved her hand.

She urged Qiao Linmei to go back to training first. Anyway, Hu Guang is only in the waking stage at the moment, and he won't be able to come out for a while, and he has to stay in the sterile ward.

Come and come in vain.

Qiao Linmei originally wanted to stay a little longer, but her sister's words made sense, so she promised Qiao Xiachu that she would visit him after Hu Guang was discharged from the hospital in a few days, and then she would have to make fun of him.

After she left, Qiao Xiachu also went back.

She plans to kill a pig, and use the ready-made electricity at the base to make a batch of stewed goods, stewed pig ears, stewed pig tongue, etc. The bones can be used for stewing soup, and all the fat meat is fried into lard.

However, killing pigs is physical work.

The flow of time on pastures is slower than that on farms, and the animals don't grow much in a year. They have been in for so long, and a pig doesn't grow much meat.

The difficulty of killing a pig is not in how to kill it, but in not making a sound. It is really very difficult.

Therefore, when the saber quickly severed the main artery under the pig's neck, Qiao Xiachu raced against the clock to throw the bleeding pig back into space.

The space is not connected to the outside world.

ADVERTISEMENT
The cry of the pig was howled at the moment it came out, and disappeared in the next second.

The howl didn't spread at all.

It's just a pity that the pig's blood was wasted.

Qiao Xiachu plans to find an open place next time, tie up the pigs and kill them, so that they can also eat fresh pig blood. She can make some pig blood red sausage.

Fortunately, I have downloaded many recipes before.

Make delicious food more smoothly.

After the pig was bled, Qiao Xiachu closed the doors and windows tightly and began to process the whole pig bit by bit.

I bought a lot of knives before, even an axe. A novice like her only has enough strength to dissect a pig.

Of course, burning pig hair is a very delicate job.

This step is very important, otherwise you will eat a mouthful of hair, and the taste will be too bad.

Still invincible.

After Qiao Xiachu finished processing, another day passed.

By the time she marinated the pig's head, pig's ears, pig's tongue, and pig's offal, it was past 12 o'clock.

In order to reduce the spread of odor, Qiao Xiachu once again sealed every gap in the kitchen.

But Uncle Li next door fell asleep in the middle of the night, smelled the slight fragrance, patted his face, and cursed: "Li Ergou, don't dream, how can there be braised pork these days? Wow, It smells so good, I must be hallucinating from hunger~~~ Go to sleep, there is everything in the dream."

The sun climbed up diligently again.

Early in the morning, the sun softened people's muscles and bones.

Uncle Li took the baby chickens for a walk again, and saw Qiao Xiachu feeding the chickens and geese in the backyard, so he greeted him with a smile: "Girl, I had a dream last night, and I dreamed about the pig's trotters all night. The smell made my soul go out of my body. It’s really good to eat, how good you say it.”

Qiao Xiachu turned to look at him and said, "Uncle, the chicken has grown up, eat the chicken."

When Uncle Li heard it, his heart skipped a beat.

ADVERTISEMENT
Freshmen, first, second, third, fourth, fourth, and fifth are all his good babies, and they have developed emotions. He is reluctant to eat them. When he thinks about this, he instantly feels that no meat is delicious.

In the morning, Qiao Xiachu didn't go out. At noon, she took a portion of pork tongue from the refrigerator, cut it into pieces, made a tomato scrambled egg, and two boiled eggs, put them together in a lunch box, and gave Rong Huaiyan a meal.

As soon as she arrived at the hospital, she found that Hu Guang had been discharged from the hospital. He was lying on his stomach in the general ward, his back was open, and there were patches all over his face.

Seeing her coming, Rong Huaiyan smiled.

"Hu Guang woke up. Zhou Jiaomei came to see him in the morning. He was so happy, he was dreaming sweet dreams." He said in a cold voice.

In the morning, not only Zhou Jiaomei came in person, but also her own mother, just like guarding the prisoner, strictly guarded against death, for fear that the daughter would say a word to Hu Guang.

Qiao Xiachu couldn't help frowning.

Listening to Rong Huaiyan's tone, it's obvious that Hu Guang's shaved head is hot.

When Hu Guang saw her, he stiffened his neck and laughed silly.

He smiled and said: "Sister-in-law has seen Jiaomei, she, she promised me that I will move out of the dormitory and apply for a house. My sister-in-law must attend our housewarming banquet. Now I have to work harder and earn more base coins. At that time, we must feed Jiaomei well, and we must not let her starve and lose weight."

Jiaomei ate and drank well at her mother's house, which made her look so juicy.

He can't be skinny as soon as he takes over.

That's because he's incompetent.

Upon hearing this, Qiao Xiachu didn't know what to say.

People plunged in...

She could only agree with a smile, and promised him that if he moved into the new house with his girlfriend, she would give him a big gift, so that he would not look shabby.

Hu Guang's eyes lit up.

He smiled and said, "Okay, sister-in-law's words are more effective than imperial edicts. I believe in sister-in-law."

"..." Qiao Xiachu.

Just when she felt the atmosphere was weird and wanted to go out to get some air, Erhei's confidant Awang came over, rushed over anxiously, and dragged Rong Huaiyan out of the room.

ADVERTISEMENT
He almost lost his composure and said: "Brother Rong, it's not good. When the commander led the team to encircle the Hongying gang, he encountered a large-scale sandstorm in the outer city. The wind and sand were too strong, and he got lost with the commander. He has not been found so far— —”

The sandstorm was too violent.

It came too suddenly.

The houses in the shantytowns were all torn up, and a large area of ​​sand rolled in, and the wind and sand rolled up everything that could be rolled up, including sand, gravel, old plastic from the shantytowns, and all kinds of clothes and fabrics, garbage, and the wind and sand were so big that they covered The entire outer city is already frantically rushing towards the inner city.

When Qiao Xiachu and Rong Huaiyan went out, they found a large area of ​​black "dense clouds" rushing towards the inner city of the base, like a black dragon, devouring the earth, towns, and the entire human settlement.

Heat-resistant crops are planted in the planting area of ​​the base. Many wells have been dug in the base. The groundwater is tight, but part of it will be allocated to the farm. The soil is not like shanty towns and other areas, where the sand is directly pulverized, dry and cracked.

But when the wind blows, the sand and dust come from the outside. With such a big storm, the base is bound to suffer in the future.

"The top priority is to find Erhei. When he returns, we will find a way to resist the sandstorm." Rong Huaiyan said.

He always thought that the next thing that would come would be the thick fog that Jojo mentioned, but what came next was a sandstorm, which was worse than the thick fog.

I had prepared a lot of things, but it was not enough.

"I'll go with you. Uncle Hei must be rescued. He must be fine." Qiao Xiachu said.

In her heart, Erhei is just like her father.

Once an accident happened, she would feel really uncomfortable, thinking of Qing Ya who died, and Grandma Liu and Ha Er who were lucky enough to survive later...

She is greedy.

I want to use my own strength to keep the people I care about.

"I know you are worried. You put on the protective mask so that the wind and sand won't blind your eyes." Without saying a word, Rong Huaiyan went to the hospital to mobilize a batch of protective masks.

"it is good."

Qiao Xiachu was in a hurry.

She didn't want to waste time, the longer it dragged on, the more dangerous it would be, there were still invisible enemies in the wind and sand, once she encountered danger, it would be a narrow escape!

ps: Today is a bad day, and it will be even more so. Babies, let’s send out a signal of support for Lingmeng, it’s become popular.

Chapter 118 - Blown To The Sky By The Wind
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Xiachu took the protective mask, pretended to take something from the backpack, turned around, took out a protective suit from the space, and put it on.

Although it is hot, there are ice mushrooms sitting in it, which can be tolerated.

The earth was continuously exposed to the sun, and all the toxins in the ground flowed on the surface. Obviously, they were swept into the sky by the strong wind and hit people directly, not to mention the impact of sand and soil. .

Qiao Xiachu secretly filled Rong Huaiyan with a bottle of ice mushrooms.

"Whoever finds Uncle Hei must immediately cool him down to prevent heatstroke." Rong Huaiyan gave an order to a team beside him.

"Yes."

In everyone's backpack, there is Huoxiangzhengqi liquid for heatstroke prevention. There are not many bottles, but they are still put.

There are also pre-frozen ice packs in the backpack.

in case the emergency.

Rong Huaiyan led the team and asked Awang to lead the way. After a while, the group arrived in front of the black storm.

Hoo hoo -

There was a strong wind.

The wind and sand danced wildly, carrying plastic bags, pieces of rags, and black sand all over the dark sky. When it blew over, it ruthlessly hit people's cheeks, causing severe pain.

In the sand, in addition to the heavily polluted black sand, there were also unknown bones mixed in, and the skull was directly blown and rolled all over the ground.

There was wailing everywhere in the shanty town.

The residents inside wanted to keep the shelter above their heads, but the wind and sand were so violent that even a group of people pressing down on the piling logs were blown to one side.

It was too windy.

Customs are similar to typhoons.

2-Wg2^+

ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Xiachu put on a protective mask and was ready to go deep into the wind and sand.

Rong Huaiyan and the others were not ambiguous, they put on their masks one after another, and then followed behind Awang. The group listened to the sound of wind and sand hitting the masks, while resisting the strong wind, exhausted all their strength, Step forward.

The wind and sand rolled up everyone's clothes. If they didn't have belts on their bodies, the clothes would have been thrown off.

Rong Huaiyan carried the wind, walked up to Qiao Xiachu, and said to her: "If we get separated, you should go back to the base first. Although it is difficult to tell the direction at present, when the wind and sand are always weak, you have to pay attention to yourself first." safety."

"I know. I won't act recklessly." Qiao Xiachu.

The group continued to walk forward.

I don't know how long I left.

The wind and sand dance wildly, and the visibility is very low. The wind and sand are like cutting meat with a knife, crazily hitting everything that can be carried away by it, whether it is sand or stones, or all kinds of garbage thrown on the surface, and dried plants.

Every time there was a heavy hit, one accidentally knocked hard on the forehead, and tears flowed instantly.

Relying on his strong ability to distinguish, Awang finally arrived at the place where Erhei disappeared. There is a broken brick house with a big hole dug under it. A group of Hongying members are discussing how to attack next. base.

Erhei brought them over, and he was about to catch a few of them.

Unexpectedly, the black storm came quickly and urgently.

In an unbelievably powerful vortex, the black sand is rolled up all over the sky, especially the wind in the core area may have reached level 8+.

At that moment, Erhei and the three skinny members of Hongying were just swept away by the wind and sand.

They didn't have time to catch Erhei at all.

It happened too suddenly, the team was led by Erhei, the commanders were all blown away, some went after Erhei, and some surrounded Hongying's members.

The team was in disarray.

Then, a large black storm flooded the entire area.

Awang ran fast enough with a few brothers, and raced against time to go to the base to ask for support, otherwise they would be swept away by the core wind.

Now, the core of the storm shifted.

They didn't know where Erhei was swept away.

ADVERTISEMENT
Rong Huaiyan surveyed the place and found that the ground was super clean, not even sandy soil, only hardened ground, and sand and stones that were blown tottering by the wind and sand.

He thought for a moment, divided the team into five groups, and then tracked them separately.

He decided to take Qiao Xiachu with him.

Just as he opened his mouth, a gust of vortex hit, and before they could react, they rolled up their bodies and threw them into the sky.

"Jojo—"

Rong Huaiyan was shocked.

He reached out to grab Qiao Xiachu's hand almost subconsciously.

"Huaiyan!"

Qiao Xiachu spread his arms and was about to catch him.

It's a pity that this vortex is just like their vengeance, the fingers that were just touching each other were suddenly swept away by the violent wind, and they were dragged away.

"Jojo—"

Rong Huaiyan's roar was swept away by the wind and sand.

In this tornado, he couldn't control his body at all.

It cannot be resisted by manpower.

Qiao Xiachu was swept up by the wind.

Her body was swaying crazily in mid-air, constantly bumping, she didn't know when it was a head, and she didn't know how, when, and where she would land.

If there happened to be a hard rock on the ground, she would definitely be close to death.

The fear of being swept up by the wind at the beginning made her lose her mind for a moment, thinking of the worst outcome, but after a few seconds, she slowly calmed down.

No matter how frightened she was, she still had a helmet and knee pads in her space.

Thinking of this, Qiao Xiachu took it out in minutes, and put on the helmet amidst the crazy bumps.

Unfortunately, her body was pulled by the hurricane, and she couldn't control her legs. The knee pads were blown away by the wind, and she didn't have time to take anything with her.

ADVERTISEMENT
Thinking of the heavy impact on the ground, Qiao Xiachu took out another bed of cotton wool from the space.

Sigh.

Before she had time to wrap herself, the cotton wool was blown away by the wind.

"Made."

Qiao Xiachu complained fiercely, and quickly took out another bed. Regardless of the heat, she tried her best to wrap the cotton wool around her body to prevent it from being blown away again.

This time it went well.

But despite this, she tried her best to hold the cotton wool, and she was sweating all over.

At this moment, Qiao Xiachu saw a big tree in front of her amidst the flying sand and stones. She almost didn't think about it. She threw down the cotton wool and used her feet to borrow strength.

Plop, click.

Her body slammed into the dry tree, and then the tree couldn't withstand the impact and fell to the ground.

At this moment, the tornado has already rushed in another direction.

Qiao Xiachu's leg hurts and her stomach hurts.

Fortunately, there is this big tree, otherwise she doesn't know how she will land, how many people will be lifted up by the wind, and then fall heavily, they will definitely fall to pieces.

Qiao Xiachu staggered to his feet.

She didn't take off her helmet, she just swapped the protective face shield for a mask.

The mask was shattered.

Although there is a lot of inventory in the space, the wind came unexpectedly.

If it wasn't for the big tree just now, once the mask was torn, it would easily hurt her eyes.

She directly put down the hood on the helmet, and then walked towards the unfamiliar place step by step, trying her best to find the trace of Erhei.

On the way, she ate two ice mushrooms to replenish water and a small piece of compressed biscuit.

It is especially important to maintain physical strength when fighting against wind and sand.

Chapter 119 Find Erhei
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
"Help me, please, little girl, I have two compressed biscuits, as long as you save me, I will give you one, please do me a favor."

On the way, a middle-aged man was swept up by the wind, broke his leg, and his chest was pierced by a wooden stake.

Basically hopeless.

But when he saw Qiao Xiachu, he hugged her leg with one hand.

Qiao Xiachu is wearing protective clothing.

His black hands were covered with purple blisters. He must have been seriously ill, and he didn't know if it would be contagious.

Qiao Xiachu said indifferently: "Let go of your hand."

Men refuse to give up.

"Then you can't blame me. I'll give you a ride." She said coldly.

In the next second, she lifted the big rock on the ground.

The man left with hatred.

At that second, there was even relief in his eyes.

Qiao Xiachu continued on his way.

Along the way, there were not only sandstorms, but also the mixed population in the outskirts, and the potholes dug everywhere. If the shelters were not swept away by the wind and sand, it would be really hard to guard against.

Finding someone in such a harsh environment is really looking for a needle in a haystack.

It was getting late.

If this continues, she may find it difficult to return to the base.

Thinking of Rong Huaiyan's words, Qiao Xiachu felt worried.

I don't know what happened to him.

Have you landed safely...

ADVERTISEMENT
Thinking of these, Qiao Xiachu felt depressed.

Just when she was about to change direction, a figure in the black sand was running wildly, and upon seeing Qiao Xiachu, she said, "Miss, my house is just ahead, I invite you to visit my house—"

The little boy in front of him, when he saw Qiao Xiachu wearing a helmet and protective clothing, instantly judged that she was a rich person, and he was overjoyed.

This is a fat sheep.

Grab her, tap her, maybe you can dig up something good, and then the big brother can have a good meal.

Big Brother will definitely reward him with a piece of meat.

Thinking of this, he became even more enthusiastic.

Those who come from the inner city are all big fools, every thief is easy to deceive, and every fool is accurate, especially the pampered aunt, who is definitely a super saint, seeing how pitiful he is, the heart of the saint floods every minute.

Qiao Xiachu saw him walking towards her.

In the next second, she kicked the little monster in front of her with a flying kick, stepped on his five fingers, and said sharply: "Have you ever seen a chubby face with a heart-shaped beard?" man."

Erhei has been so busy recently that he often doesn't bother to shave his beard. When the beard grows out, it forms a heart, which is very conspicuous.

The little boy was terrified.

It was the first time he met a woman who was more ruthless than his eldest brother, and he screamed in pain.

"I, I've seen him go that way."

The little boy stretched out his hand and pointed randomly.

Qiao Xiachu kicked again, hard on his other hand.

Started hunting at a young age.

Then let him continue to experience what it means to be heart-piercing.

"what--"

A scream came.

Then, Qiao Xiachu turned around and walked in a direction pointed by the little boy.

The black sand instantly submerged her figure.

The boy lying on the ground screaming was shocked when he saw Qiao Xiachu walking in the right direction, and quickly shouted: "You are going in the wrong direction. That grandpa is not there."

ADVERTISEMENT
Snapped.

A flying stone hit him hard on the forehead.

Before he realized it, he fell into a deep sleep, the temperature on the ground was scorching, and he was about to be cooked, until the people inside realized that something was wrong, and they touched him back to the cave.

When Qiao Xiachu was interrogating the little liar, he found that his eyes were wandering. When he panicked, he instinctively scanned a place, and it was exposed in one go.

After she left that area, she realized something was wrong.

Finding a place, she took out the wet mud from the space, wiped it on the helmet, and then rolled hard on the ground twice, the protective clothing looked old and dirty.

Then, she moved on.

At the same time, Rong Huaiyan "flyed" in mid-air for a long time, his body dancing wildly. Under the violent wind speed, he managed to avoid a broken piece of wood and saw a shanty town in front of him. Hooked a pillar, and then followed this force, sank down.

The wind continued to head towards the base.

Rong Huaiyan didn't care too much.

He separated from Qiao Xiachu, in a piece of black sand, the sky he saw was like a piece of bread smeared with soy sauce, dark and low, as if it was about to fall hard in the next second, smashing them all into pieces Meatloaf.

"Hey, I seem to have seen you. Last time you helped us fight off a group of robbers here. Are you here to find someone..."

A middle-aged woman wrapped her face with a piece of cloth to block the wind and sand. She swept left and right, and when she saw Rong Huaiyan, she stepped forward and asked a question cautiously.

Rong Huaiyan glanced and saw a touch of color under her sleeves.

The corners of his lips twitched coldly, and he said lightly, "Yes, I'm here to find someone, and you've confirmed me, take me there, and I'll see if it's the person I'm looking for."

The woman led Rong Huaiyan through the dense crowd, all the way to a small dilapidated house ahead.

As soon as she stopped, she grabbed the shabby clothes with her fingers, her eyes dodged slightly.

"Well, go in and see... is it the person you're looking for?"

Rong Huaiyan glanced at her lightly.

He raised his eyebrows: "Are you sure?"

"Ah, yes, you, aren't you looking for someone?" She muttered.

Rong Huaiyan's whole body exuded a stern oppression, which made people breathless. The woman gritted her teeth so as not to be frightened and exposed herself, but if so, once he pressurized her, she would explode.

Rong Huaiyan said lightly: "Then why don't you go away?"

ADVERTISEMENT
"Ah, good, good."

The woman was so frightened that she backed up step by step, and hurriedly dodged to the side.

Rong Huai stretched out his hand and pushed the door open, and under the woman's frightened gaze, he stepped in.

Squeak.

A door was opened.

Qiao Xiachu crossed layers of black storms, found a little bloodstain under a big tree, followed the bloodstain, and came to this tall stone house.

The door of the stone house was whining from the storm.

She heard someone inside move the heavy object against the wooden door, and then there was no movement. She stretched out her hand and pushed, and the door opened in response.

It was dark.

The storm surged like a tidal wave.

The door panel was rattled by the wind, hitting the wall constantly.

Qiao Xiachu took out a pistol, went in a little bit with full vigilance, and took a step inside.

In the darkness, there seemed to be a person lying there.

But the man was covered with weeds, and in the dim light, it was impossible to tell his identity.

Qiao Xiachu took out a ball from the space, and shouted into it: "Be careful of the bomb——"

Then, she jumped towards the wooden door.

"what--"

In the darkness, a figure galloped past, rushing towards Qiao Xiachu like a vulture lightning.

Qiao Xiachu kicked hard from the bottom.

Turn around and fight back.

After a while, her eyes gradually adapted to the darkness.

She could vaguely see that the figure in front of her was a thin man with a bare upper body and a bunch of shorts made of weeds tied around his waist, like a savage.

But the savage's attack power was so strong that it didn't need light. Every attack on Qiao Xiachu was as vivid as daylight.

Chapter 120 Treatment
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Every time Qiao Xiachu drew his gun, the savage pushed it back with precision.

Seeing the fight between the two has formed a confrontation.

If this continues, she will definitely be subdued by him.

There was lightning and thunder, and all kinds of strategies to control the enemy frantically flickered in her mind. In an instant, she flipped her palm, and a button bomb was transferred out.

Whoosh.

Qiao Xiachu dropped the bomb into the wild man's loose long hair.

In the next second, she turned and galloped.

Savage realizes something.

Without hesitation, he reached out to grab the hair, trying to grab the bomb out of it, but it was too late.

There was only a bang of thunder.

The savage was killed directly.

After the house was completely silent, Qiao Xiachu transferred a flashlight from the space and walked in step by step. When she lifted the weeds covering the ground, she found Erhei lying motionless.

"Uncle Hei, wake up."

Qiao Xiachu pushed him subconsciously, and found that he was completely unconscious, the top of his head was wet, and when he touched it, it was full of warm blood.

Her face turned pale instantly.

So Qiao Xiachu hurriedly took out the disinfectant, first cut off his hair with scissors, and then slowly rubbed the injured part, only to find that it was a big impact wound.

After disinfection, she used Yunnan Baiyao to stop the bleeding.

Then, looking through it carefully, Erhei found that there were many bruises on Erhei's body, which were obviously scars caused by falling from a high place.

I just don't know if he has internal bleeding.

Without medical equipment, she could only take his pulse first, and found that the pulse was weak and his breathing was unstable, so she had to give him a needle.

ADVERTISEMENT
Although Erhei had unintentionally become her medical "guinea pig", but in the current situation, it was a helpless move.

After doing the acupuncture for a long time, it was obvious that Erhei's breathing was a little stronger, and Qiao Xiachu let out a deep breath.

She sat down next to him.

Then, before he woke up, he took out a backpack from the space, put some dry food, water, and medicine in it, and put a fully charged fan and a ice mushroom in it.

After Erhei breathed freely, she crushed the ice mushroom and stuffed one into his mouth.

The sky was completely dark.

Qiao Xiachu didn't dare to sleep.

She simply cleaned up the scene, swept out the unclean things, and moved a large stone behind the door to block the door.

When she was done, she was drenched in sweat.

He took off his protective clothing, took out a bucket from the space, put a bucket of water in it, wiped his face, neck and arms with a towel, and ignored the rest.

She then splashed water indoors, relieving a wave of dryness.

There is no cooling equipment here, Erhei's injury is so serious, after Qiao Xiachu gave him needles, he took out several big red plastic basins and put a large amount of ice cubes in them.

The room temperature has dropped.

But the sandstorm outside didn't stop, and it became more serious at night, and the wind made a deafening whine, as if it was going to swallow the whole earth.

Timid ones can be scared to death just by hearing the sound.

Qiao Xiachu didn't dare to sleep.

She stayed awake all the time, even took out her tablet, plugged in her earplugs, and began to brush up on medical knowledge.

But this thing, watching it in the middle of the night, the more I watched it, the more sleepy I became.

After she realized it, she started watching dramas.

By the time the tablet ran out of power, it was already late at night, but it was still as hot as a stove outside, and the storm didn't seem to stop, it would blow people's heads away once they went out.

Qiao Xiachu had to come back and continue guarding Erhei.

ADVERTISEMENT
This watch lasted until four o'clock in the morning.

Erhei, who had been in a deep sleep all this time, slowly opened his eyes, and saw Qiao Xiachu's beautiful face, and all his confusion was swept away. He wanted to get up, but found that he couldn't move.

He tried hard to speak, but something seemed to be stuck in his throat, and when he moved, his throat hurt sharply.

"uh-huh."

Erhei groaned incomparably hard.

The body does not seem to be his own, and he is no longer able to direct it.

"Don't move, Uncle Hei, do you have any drug allergies? I'll show you, if you are allergic, just blink, if you are not allergic, I'll just pass." Qiao Xiachu reassured him.

Obviously, Er Hei was seriously injured, and it was difficult for him to even speak.

Qiao Xiachu took out a few boxes of medicine from her backpack and showed him one by one. According to what she said, he was not eye-catching, and his eyelids were almost exhausted.

Now, she was completely relieved.

In the middle of the night, he was given an acupuncture once to restrain Qi and blood.

It worked.

Qiao Xiachu crushed the anti-inflammatory medicine into powder, melted it with a spoon, fed it into his mouth, and let him drink it little by little.

After drinking the medicine, she directly supplemented him with normal saline, and then fed him compressed biscuits.

"Uncle Hei, you are seriously injured and can't move. There is too much wind and sand outside. I can't take you back. Fortunately, I brought a lot of food and medicine. It should be fine after two or three days. Maybe you You can move now, and I will take you back with a trailer," she said.

The black storm attacked the entire city, the light was poor, and the visibility was low. Even if there were lights, it was impossible to distinguish the route. Even if she knocked Er Hei out, it was impossible for her to bring him back to the base.

Right now, the only option is to wait for him to improve, or to wait for...rescue.

She glanced at the watch on her wrist, but the red light never came on, and there was always a boulder pressing down on her heart, she only hoped that he could escape the black storm.

Erhei's eyes were full of gratitude and emotion, but he couldn't say a word, and fell into a coma again in the blink of an eye.

In the afternoon, the shantytowns.

Rong Huaiyan pushed open a door and was violently attacked by a group of people.

ADVERTISEMENT
He was already prepared, sweeping the legs of the hall, directly sweeping the few people in front of him, and when they raised their guns to shoot, he pulled a person beside him as a shield.

The bullets hit their own people, causing a group of people to roar wildly.

"Sure enough, they are monsters with blood on their hands. Natural disasters have turned them into murderous demons. They should go to hell and be hacked into pieces—"

Someone roared.

Regardless of life and death, a group of people rushed towards Rong Huaiyan, trying to use their body as a weapon to suppress him, and then asked their senior leader to shoot him dead.

But Rong Huaiyan is not something ordinary people can throw down.

He threw himself over and ruthlessly overturned several people. His body was like a cannonball, and he rushed straight to the man holding the gun. Before everyone could react, he grabbed the man holding the gun.

The man looked shocked.

The gun in his hand was also directly pulled off by Rong Huaiyan, and his hands were directly behind his back, in a posture of letting go of mermaid flesh, becoming a prisoner in Rong Huaiyan's palm.

"Let go of our leader!"

A group of people roared.

But they dare not go forward.

The Hongying Tuan has always maintained a strict identity, and if they offend, their food will be withheld, and no one dares to provoke them with rations, so they can only act in a hurry.

Rong Huaiyan looked indifferent, and asked, "Where did you lock Erhei?"

When they heard his words, the faces of all the people were very ugly.

The black storm hit and caught them off guard.

Not to mention getting involved with Erhei, some people from the Hongyingtuan were also swept away by the black storm, and their whereabouts are still unknown, and Erhei was among the first to be swept away.

They witnessed the scene with their own eyes.

But the evil wind came suddenly.

Not at all in their plans.

"Then what's your name?" Rong Huaiyan took out a pistol and aimed it at the man's head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 1K 49
Acid rain, blizzard, extreme cold and extreme heat, pests, mutation... He struggled alone in the end of the world for ten years, but was framed and...
22.7K 665 71
Xu Nianyun woke up, feeling disoriented. Her last memory was of her mother urging her to become an academician in the future. Seeking solace, she had...
53.5K 566 93
Author: Milky Sweet Category: Science Fiction Space 297,900 words | Full text Update: 2022-10-19 The end of the world breaks out, and Tang Anan retur...
41.8K 574 44
宝妈靠囤货在末世躺赢 / Mom relies on stocking up to survive the apocalypse 作者:秋天的信 https://www.69shuba.com/book/45887.htm Introduction: [Natural disaster apoca...