A Wind After The Winter • Boo...

By LucaYukimi

Winds have always been together with the other elements, Storm; Rain; Sun; Lightning; Mist; Cloud. Making the... More

➱ DISCLAIMER
· o ·
:: 0.1 ::
· i ·
· ii ·
· iii ·
· iv ·
· v ·
· vi ·
· vii ·
· viii ·
· ix ·
· x ·
· xi ·
· xii ·
· xiii ·
· xiv ·
· xv ·
· xvi ·
· xvii ·
· xviii ·
· xix ·
· xx ·
:: 0.2 ::
· xxi ·
· xxii ·
· xxiii ·
· xxiv ·
::0.3::
· xxv ·
· xxvi ·
· xxvii ·
· xxviii ·
· xxix ·
· xxx ·
· xxxi ·
· xxxii ·
· xxxiii ·
· xxxiv ·
· xxxv ·
· xxxvi ·
· xxxvii ·
· xxxviii ·
· xxxix ·
:: 0.4 ::
· xxxxi ·
· xxxxii ·
· xxxxiii ·
· xxxxiv ·
· xxxxv ·
· xxxxvi ·
· xxxxvii ·
· xxxxviii ·
· xxxxix ·
· xxxxx ·
· xxxxxi ·
· xxxxxii ·
· xxxxxiii ·
· xxxxxiv ·
· xxxxxv ·
· xxxxxvi ·
· xxxxxvii ·
· xxxxxviii ·
· xxxxxix ·
· xxxxxx ·
· xxxxxxi ·
· xxxxxxii ·
· xxxxxxiii ·
· xxxxxxiv ·
· xxxxxxv ·
· xxxxxxvi ·
· xxxxxxvii ·
· xxxxxxviii ·
· xxxxxxix ·
· xxxxxxx ·

· xxxx ·

31 2 4
By LucaYukimi

The Snow's Blessings - The Chosen Sky of The Princess and Trinisette

'What are these? They don't decrease. I have already defeated many of them but they are still increasing. It's almost like they are infinite.' Damien thought as he slice more of them. He earlier has learned his lesson.

This zombies can only be killed by mana. His katana earlier didn't had any mana on it, so the zombies kept coming back. When he enveloped his katana with mana and sliced the zombie. It didn't came back to life and turn into ashes.

'I shouldn't be touched by these creatures.' He thought and his eyes glowed. He stab his katana on the ground and a circle of green mana came out of it, "Expansion.". It enlarge and every zombies it hit burned and turn into ashes.

Damien put more mana into his spell and expanded his spell throughout the entire town of Namimori even on the outskirts.

Eunice floated up when she felt her brother's mana on the ground, "They must have annoyed him." She snickers.

The moment Damien's mana reached the border if the town. It expanded on the air and veil the whole town slowly.

Eunice admire the beauty of the barrier Damien made with the night sky. She lift her hand and snaps her fingers, "Veil." The barrier disappears and only the sky is seen.

Damien look up as the barrier he set disappeared, 'Must be Eunice...' His sword also disappeared. He sigh and watch the black flow on the ashes disappear without a trace.

~~~

Yuki's hand stop, and place her tea cup on the saucer instead of drinking it, "Oji-sama. You must felt it too..."

"Damien created a barrier."

"Yes." She purse her lips, "It seems that what you told me is true... But, where do those monsters came from."

"I also don't know, my dear." The man look at the clock, "I think it's time for you to go now."

Yuki also looked at the clock and nodded, "I'll see you later, Oji-sama." She stand and smile, "Please take care of Mara for me. Thank you."

~~~

Luca appear on top of the school building where she has left the duplicate had earlier. She was welcomed by a huge explosion on the school ground.

The smoke slowly disappears and they see a figure standing.

It was Xanxus.

But there is something wrong with him... His hands... are frozen by an ice.

Luca smirks, "It really is beautiful... Zero Point Breakthrough."

Yuki (duplicate) walk beside Luca and watch the battle with indifferent eyes.

Damien has entered the battle field and is watching.

Luca felt Keira's mana energy somewhere the area, 'She must also be watching.'

"Look, Eunice. This is the birth of a new boss." A boy smile. Eunice beside him didn't said anything.

As the smoke disappears, another figure is revealing Sawada Tsunayoshi.

Luca's eyes reflected the ice of Zero Point Breakthrough, 'They remind me of something....'

Xanxus looks at his hands with horror, "This is impossible..... How dare you!!!" He lok at Tsunayoshi with rage, "Why!! It's impossible!! How could a scumbag like you master the Vongola's ultimate technique...!!"

Tsunayoshi stare at him,, "Those scars..." His orange eyes are calculating, "They're proof that you were once consumed by the Zero Point Breakthrough over you entire body."

This shock the people who doesn't know Xanxus's past.

"You can no longer ignite you flames on you fists... You have lost, Xanxus."

However, Xanxus smirk, "And here I was thinking what else you were going to say!" He raised his hands, "You're fucking kidding me!!" He smash the ice on his knee but it was futile.

"All this fake rubbish!!"

"It's useless, Xanxus. If yoou continue doing that, the results will be worsen than the scars that ninth boss gave you."

"Shut the fuck up!!" That seemed have enraged Xanxus more, "I am the one whose name contains the double X title. I am Xanxus!!! Do you think I would submit to a fake like you!?! The one who'll win is me!!" He shouted, and charge to Tsunayoshi, "I am the fucking-!! Tenth Boss of The Vongola!!"

Tsunayoshi avoided his punch and duct to punch him on the abdomen. The impact made Xanxus fall on his knees and puke blood.

He look up and see Tsunayoshi out of his Dying Will Mode, "Let's go." He place his gloved hands at Xanxus's side, "Zero Point Breakthrough: First Edition."

He hold Xanxus's shoulder and they started to froze, "Gwaaahhhhh!!" Xanxus scream in pain.

".....Why... Why did you..." Tsunayoshi asks Xanxus as he freezes him. Xanxus grits his teeth and look at Tsunayoshi with rage, "Shut the fuck up!!!! Don't repeat the same drivel as that senile old fart!!"

"As the ninth boss...?"

The half Sky Ring on Xanxus's neck fall to Tsunayoshi's palm. He is already back to his Hyper Dying Will state.

Xanxus's body has been fully frozen.

"This cannot be melted any more."

Yuki look at the ones on the spectator area celebrating, "The winner... is yet to be known." Luca jump from the rooftop and landed in between Tsunayoshi and Xanxus.

The boy panted as he looks at Luca walking to him, "Luca-san..." His legs has already given up, good thanks Luca has catch him.

"Oi!" Colonello shouts in worry for the boy.

"That Tsuna... His energy has also reached its limits."

The boy panted on the woman's arms... who is almost like comforting him.

"Now's our chance!!" Suddenly, two of the Varia's members appear near Tsunayoshi: Levi and Lussuria. For some reason, there isn't a trace of injuries on them, especially Lussuria.

The flamboyant man jump and ready his knee that have steel to hit Tsunayoshi hard.

"Illusions.."

Luca smile and the Illusions disappear.

"Muu. You saw through it very well. But, it looks like you don't even have the energy to crawl any more." Mammon appeared in front of Tsunayoshi, 'My illusions disappeared...' It is not surprising if a non-illusionist find out if its a illusion, it will not disappear.. but, why did his illusions disappeared just now?

"It's useless... Xanxus has been put to sleep..." Tsunayoshi tried his best to talk. It's true what Mammon said, he is having a hard time carrying his own body. It is thanks to Luca that he is still above the ground, 'Can he not see Luca-san..?'

"I'll heal you, Tsunayoshi." The lady whispered to him.

"Let's see about that, shall we?" Mammon floated near the ice where Xanxus is trapped, "Instead, shall we say that preparations are in good order for the ceremony that will declare our boss the successor of the next Vongola Boss."

Luca touched Tsunayoshi's clam necklace and it lit.

"What... are you talking about..?"

Mammon show both of his tiny hands, "Our boss will once again be revived." He open his hands and the Rings of Vongola Guardians are revealed, "Do you know why the rings were stored in halves? And, do you know why they can only be awarded to the true successor of the Vongola? That's because the rings themselves have a hidden power." He begin to remember what he saw when they saw Xanxus already free from the ice Vongola Nono did to him,

"Our boss was locked up after being frozen by the ninth's Zero Point Breakthrough. When the ice was melted, there were eight burn marks left on the base. I cannot be sure who'd done it, but the evidence was enough to lead me to a hypothesis."

Tsunayoshi felt something on his palm where he have the Sky Ring and open it. The Ring is bursting Orange flames.

As well as the Rings on Mammon's hands.

Luca's eyes reflected the color of the rainbow below. Until a white flame joined the rainbow. She lift her hand and look at her finger that have a familiar ring design.

A ring that have the same size and pattern as the Vongola Rings. The only difference is the marking.... it is a snowflake mark with 3 clams above.

Eunice felt something cold in her pocket and take a ring out of it. The boy beside her also took a glance on the ring on her palm that is glowing gray, "Well, it doesn't have a real form in the first place. An unbound element."

"You better watch this." Mammon turn around and let the flames near the ice and it surprisingly melted.

"The Zero Point Breakthrough ice...!!"

"It's melting!"

The ice melts and evaporate.

"That's not all." Mammon continues to light the rings, "When the full set of Seven Vongola Rings are passed to the successor, it's said that the rings will grant a great power to the new blood of Vongola."

"The blood of Vongola...?" Suddenly, the Sky Ring on Tsunayoshi's palm disappeared. He has also noticed that Luca has already disappeared.

"It's about time you returned it." It was Bel who took the ring with his knife tricks, "The Ring belongs to the true successor." The prince walk to Mammon with a smile, "We've gotten all of the Vongola Rings!"

"We're ready over here, too."

The Zero Point Breakthrough ice has finally melted and Xanxus falls to the ground.

"Welcome back, boss!"

"It's time."

Xanxus smirks, "Give me... The Rings..."

"Of course! That second-rate imposter doesn't deserve this. It's rightfully yours, the true progeny of the ninth boss."

Tsunayoshi tried to stand, "Hold.... ha... hold on."

"Hold on."

They all stopped. Even the Varia stopped. After all.. It was Luca who said that.

The Cervello appear on the ground, and the Guardians of Tsunayoshi has finally arrived.

They all stopped and look at the woman behind Tsunayoshi, "You are lacking a ring." She said with stern voice.

This took them back. There are only 7 rings for 7 guardians. Nothing more, nothing less.

Reborn's fedora shadow his eyes.

"What is she talking about, hey? There are only 7 elements. Everyone knows that!"

"But Mammon said earlier that their are 8 burn marks." Reborn said, getting them off-guard. His voice was heard throughout the whole field, "There is indeed another ring element, isn't there, Luca?"

The lady only smile, "Yes, there is."

"What!?"

Luca snaps her finger and a light appeared on the Sky. All of the people inside the school look above and sees a snowflake mark on the sky, "The Snow Ring of Vongola."

Their eyes widened.

"The 9th element." She begun to explain, "The duty of the Snow is to show up in time of need, hide behind the Cloud and only the Sky can see." She smirks, "Meaning, help the family in the shadow and only the Sky can know."

"We don't know any of that! What's a Snow Ring!?" Mammon shouts.

"Why don't you try putting those Rings on the chain now to see." Luca's eyes, smile, and voice are provocative.

The Arcobaleno seems to fall for it and place the rings on by one, and soon noticed a empty slot on the rings slot on the rain, "Wha..."

"See. It is lacking."

"Shishishishi tell us where this Snow Ring is."

Yamamoto realize something, "Wait... Doesn't that mean we have to have another scramble battle?" Gokudera rebuke him, "We don't even ven that there was another element, so we don't have any guardians for that element."

Luca once again snaps her fingers and the light on the sky disappear.

"We have it in here." One of the Cervello showed a small box with a Vongola emblem. She walks to the Varia. Tsunayoshi's guardians are becoming anxious. If the Varia get this ring... what will happened? Will Tsunayoshi be killed? Them as well?

But for some reason... their anxiousness is disappearing.

Mammon take the box from the Cervello and took the ring inside of it, the Snow Ring. It is really like the other guardian rings except for the mark, it is snowflake; and it is whole unlike the oher rings that are in halves and they have to fight for it... That means the guardian of this ring has already been settled.

They put it on the empty slot and Bel smile as he take Xanxus's hand and placing the Sky Ring on his finger, "Looks like everyone and their dog is here to witness the Birth of the New Boss."

"O, Pride of the Vongola, grant your successor... Grant the young blood of Vongola with great power!"

The ring on Xanxus's finger light, as well as the Guardians Ring on his chain.

"This...This is it...!!" Xanxus's stand up with delight despite the pain on this body, "This is the power!! This limitless power is overflowing through me!!!" He look at the Sky Ring like an addict, "This is the proof of the successor to the Vongola!! Finally!! Finally, it's mine!! With this, I will become the Tenth Boss of the Vongola..."

Throb!

Xanxus shouted in pain; he throw up blood and more wounds has appeared on his body.

This shock everyone around, except for you know who.

Xanxus continued to shout in pain and soon fall to the ground.

"Boss!"

"What happened?! Boss!"

Mammon and Bel shouted in worry for their boss.

Tsunayoshi's eyes widen in realization, "........ The Ring has rejected... Xanxus's blood..."

Mammon heard that, "Muu! What do you know? What do you mean the Rings have rejected his blood!?"

Still, Xanxus tried to sit, even though he is still puking blood, "I... certainly... had it coming, didn't I?" He pants, "...That's right... That old fart and I have no blood relation whatsoever!!" He announced with rage.

Let's skip the whole background story.

"Stop right there." Luca step up before an unwanted battle would start.

Bel frown at her, "You shut up!" He aimed his knives at her, but it got cut down in a mere second.

Luca's green eyes glowed at him, "Don't try me." She walk to the Varia, "You have lost the battle. Accept that fact." She appeared in front of the Varia surprising then and walk pass by Bel and Mammon.

Drop... Drop...

Both of the Guardians fall unconscious and fall to the ground. This shock everyone, except for who you know. You know what, everything here is shocking.

Luca stops in front of Xanxus, unbothered by the puddle of blood on the ground, "And you..." She hold the chain on Xanxus where the Guardians Rings are, "You are not the successor the ring chose." She pull the chain and Xanxus fall on his back, unconscious. What Xanxus saw was not a human, it was a monster. Eyes glowing with disgust, annoyance, and hatred at the same time with indifference on its face.

She then took off the Sky Ring on Xanxus's finger.

"Eunice."

"Yes?" The raven-haired lady appeared beside Luca. She took a glance at Tsunayoshi's team who is quite shaking from what they have seen. No, the reason why they are shaking is because of the mana pressure Luca is releasing.

"Kill anyone who will try get inside here, except for the man with Tattoo and spiky hair." Luca ordered while taking off her gloves. Eunice didn't said anything and disappear.

Luca turn around to Tsunayoshi's team and they all flinched except for Hibari Kyoya.

"Sawada Tsunayoshi." She started, "The remaining heir to the Tenth Vongola Boss." The rings on her hand glowed. She walks to the boy, and the Guardians around him made way for her. The moment she reach the brunette, he swallows in nervousness.

Luca kneel in front of him, "The one that the Princess of Vongola and the ninth chose."

The Cervello appeared in front of the Guardians and made them step backward, making more space for Tsunayoshia and Luca on the center.

Luca take Tsunayoshi's chain and place the Guardian Rings one by one. When it reach the Ring of Snow. She stopped, confusing the people around. She take the ring and shattered it.

"Wha- What are you doing!?" Gokudera shouts.

Tsunayoshi noticed the another ring on Luca's hand.... The Ring of Snow.

Did the one she just destroyed... is a fake?

Luca place the Snow Ring on the slot. She take Tsunayoshi's hand and slowly place the Sky Ring on his finger.

Tsunayoshi stare at the lady in front of him who is silently doing all this... 'She reminds me of someone....' He doesn't know it was... maybe the touch... no... the aura...

The Sky Ring is finally on the hand of its rightful owner. It glowed and so did the Guardian Rings.

An orange magic circle appear below them. It have the mark of Vongola and a Phlox flower.

The spectators and the guardians eyes widened and was pushed to the side by the magic circle.. its like not letting them to step on it. There was an unwritten threat the moment the magic circle appeared: Take a step inside or you die. They all look at the two people who is inside the magic circle.

"Please guide this boy to lead the Vongola..."

Luca laced her hands on Tsunayoshi's hand, making the boy blush... and some people jealous.

"Hear my approval Vongola's First boss and Princess of Vongola and Trinisette."

Luca close her eyes and the orange light from the magic circle brighten.

"I, Yuki de Obelia, make Sawada Tsunayoshi the official successor of the Vongola Tenth Generation."

Tsunayoshi's eyes widen, "Yuki-chan..." He hold his breath.

"Give him great power and protection."

The glow continues to brighten.

"May he receive your blessings."

A mark slowly appear on Tsunayoshi's shoulder.

The glow of the magic circle slowly died down as it disappears. The moment it disappear, Tsunayoshi's Guardians except for Hibari run to him, "10th!" Gokudera happily called his boss, "Doesn't this mean you are now the official 10th boss???" A tail appeared behind him, wagging so cheerfully.

While the Guardians celebrate the winning of their boss and team, Tsunayoshi thought, 'Didn't they heard what Lu- Yuki-chan said...?' He then felt someone watching him. He turn to where he felt it and see Luca smiling at him. She placed a finger on her lips, indicating silence.

She means, don't tell anyone about that and keep quiet.

Tsunayoshi swallow and nodded.

The spectator is finally able to go out and they joined the celebration of the guardians. However, Reborn goes to Luca straight, "What is this?" He seriously ask. Luca smile, "What what?"

"What is happening? I never heard of this." He seems annoyed, "You know I hate that I don't know anything."

Luca turn to him with a bitter smile, "I gave your student the great power of Vongola. The blessing of Vongola Primo and The Princess of Vongola."

"Who is that Princess of Vongola?"

"You have already met her. I'm sure of that."

Reborn changed the topic, "I never heard of this Snow Ring. Does the ninth know about this?"

"Yes. I showed it to him yesterday night."

Reborn look at her, and she smiles at him, "He is fine. I healed him." Reborn's shoulder seems to have relaxed.

"It's a strange ring though. It hasn't showed up in many generations before but now it showed up." Luca giggled a little, "Your student must be special, Reborn." She stop giggle and showed her partner a warm smile, "Well, he is the direct descendant of the Vongola Primo."

"I believe so." Reborn smile.

(a: yes, be proud of your son)

Luca leave him and goes to where the celebration is, "I hate to interrupt the celebration but could I have the Ring of Snow back?" She nicely asked. All of them stop and look at her then to Tsunayoshi who flinched, "Y-Yes.. of course..." He held the chain and took out the Snow Ring from the slot.

Tsunayoshi place it on Luca's palm, "Thank you... Luca-san." The older woman smile at him, "You are welcome." She hold her breath for a second and lift her hand. The boy was confuse by her gesture, until she place her hand on his cheek and her face is suddenly near him.

The young boy blushed tremendously. The people around him also blushed at what they have seen.

'Too close!!'

"If you have a problem... Don't hesitate to come to me."

Drop...

"Waah~!! 10th!!" Gokudera run to aid this boss and glared at Luca, "What did you do!?"

Luca is look at her hand and smiled cheekily, "He is just tired." She take her gloves and wore them, "Don't worry. That is normal. After that intense fight with Xanxus and the receiving of blessing. He normally would be tired."

They understand that. They are also tired from the battles that happened since the beginning of this week.

"I should go now." She turn her back to them and walk.

For some reason, Reborn have a heavy feeling as he watch Luca walk away from them. The feeling of uneasiness. Have he felt this before? He don't know. Because Reborn is sure to look after the small amount of people he cares about, but he failed once on Camilla.

"Luca!"

The lady stop on her steps. The people around is surprise and confuse for why the Strongest Hitman in the World yelled.

"Don't disappear."

Luca didn't move from her spot for some minute before she turn around, "Let me tell you something about the Snow Guardian." She... have a bitter smile on her face, "They melt on the Sky's held." Her body faced them.

And she disappeared through the cold night.

Reborn's fedora shadowed his eyes.

Eunice appeared where was a while ago before Yuki called her and, look at the one beside her, 'Her words must have hit him.' "Let's go home now. We have more to do."

And the two individual disappear.

Keira and Damien also disappear.

However, nobody notice the rainbow glow on Tsunayoshi's necklace. He slowly regained consciousness and smiled at Gokudera who is holding his body up, "Gokudera-kun..." The storm immediately smiled, "10th, your awake!"

"Since Master Xanxus has been disqualified and unworthy of the Ring, the winner of the Sky Battle is Master Sawada Tsunayoshi." The Cervello suddenly said and they all stop from what they are doing.

"Therefore, the next successor to the Vongola is Master Sawada Tsunayoshi and his seven guardians."

Reborn smile proudly, "Well done. Now, we can go home."

They are not confuse why the Cervello said 'seven' instead of 'six'.... They all thought, who might be the holder of Snow Ring of Vongola under Sawada Tsunayoshi.

Tsunayoshi remembers something and take something out of his pocket. The amulet that Kyoko gave him just this morning. A smile made its way on his beaten face, "...Everyone.."

And he collapse.

Congratulations on finishing the Battle of the Rings arc!! Yay

Do you want a chapter about Yuki's past?

Did you deduct who made Xanxus free from the Zero Point Breakthrough the ninth caged him in? Did you deduct more than that or something other than that? Tell what you have thought over the time because the Future arc is near!

If you are confused about Keira's hair color, it was originally blonde. I think I write her hair as raven like Lucas's hair sometimes in the story. I apologize.

Why did Yuki did that ceremony in this chapter? Because all she can do is to make sure that Tsunayoshi gets the inheritance. Why? Because she is also one of the successors! Yuki has once heard it from her Oji-sama that there is a possibility that Tsunayoshi might not get chosen by the Ring. Yuki isn't sure what he means by that, but it certainly isn't about the purity of their blood. Because if it's about blood, Tsunayoshi will be the one chosen. But that is the original plot, and Yuki is well-aware that this dimension might not be going with the original plot because of her existence. So she did that to make sure that Vongola Primo must acknowledge Tsunayoshi as his successor.

I honestly forgot to publish this chapter. I apologize.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 6.8K 51
Koro died, killed by his students. A satisfying death. --- "Did you plan on betraying us from the start?" Koro blinked. "I didn't have anything to lo...
3.6K 99 7
(DISCONTINUED BUT ADOPTED) Sawada Tsunayoshi and Kuroko Tetsuya are both childhood friends who haven't seen each other in 7 years and have been out o...
27.1K 1.3K 10
Sawada Tsunayoshi had died, and his Family is left crushed and devasted by the loss of their sky. Regret is a fickle thing, and Tsuna is trapped, una...
202K 4.9K 23
The story takes place three years after the Curse of the Rainbow Arc. Tsuna finally agreed to be the Vongola Decimo. He and his Guardians are now in...