I Care // JB

By BiebsysGanja

***I CARE HAS EDITED! PARTS MAY BE ADDED OR CHANGED*** One year passes and as promised, Justin wraps up his t... More

1. Essential First Birthday Bash.
2. Flashbacks and Bella Corelli
3. The Talk and Bad Vibes
4. Fine For Now
5. Expert Timing
6. A PussyWillow?!
7. UBUD BALI PART 1
8. Bad Blood (UBUD BALI PART 2)
9. Can't Stop Dancing
10. Negatives
11. Yours Truly...
12. The Reception
13. Rewind Back To Paris
14. Little Heart Beat
16. California Cruisin'
17. Dream House.
18. Gender Revealed
19. Well Earned Naps
20. Donuts?
21. Broken Bones and Broken Hearts
22. Bad Decisions
23. Formation
24. Hurting
25. My Love
26. Pyramids
27. Thunder and Lightning
28. Wild
29. Hearts
30. Infinities
Epilogue
NEW BOOK: THERE FOR YOU
JYANNA ONE SHOT: DREAMS FOR MY CHILDREN

15. Concerts

4.5K 199 19
By BiebsysGanja

//Lyanna Moore-Bieber\\

I stood at the side of the stage with security as Justin sang on stage...it was one of those last concerts since we got married, he had to postpone multiple shows and then redo them now. Well I didn't mind since I could go with him and we were together.

"Can we, we keep
Keep each other company?"

I was standing with Mason, those huge concert ear phones covering his ears as I kissed his cheek pointing Justin out as he squealed.

"Is that dada?!" I hoisted him higher as he nodded. "Yeah, 'das my dada." he giggled, his hands on my head as I watched Justin turn my way at the side of the stage. "My dada" he said again, this strong sense of reassurance in his voice as I giggled kissing his cheek.

He gazed at me, continuing to sing before he held his hands out as Mason also reached out. I knew what Justin wanted, he wanted to show of Mase. Oh dear, girls were not only going to be obsessed with one Bieber boy, it was going to be two.

I hand Mason over, slightly hesitant since you know, you always want to protect your baby.

Hearing the crowd beginning to scream and squeal Justin held Mason, pressing kisses on his cheek as Mason squinted from the light. "Woah, give Mase a big round of applause, it's actually past his bedtime so I think he's a true champ for that" Justin moved so the cameras could have a clear view to show off a shy Mason.

"Hi Mase what's going on? are you sleepy?" justin held a mic to his lips as Mason chewed on his lip with a smirk on his face. "Yeah..." he trailed off as Justin pulled Mason's hands out of his mouth. "Daddy num num" He yelled out as everyone in the crowed laughed "I don't have any cookies Mase, maybe mama does" he turned to me as I held my hands open to show I had none too. "Oh dear Mase, no cookies here" Justin chuckled as Mason sighed. " is' okay" he placed his head on Justin's shoulder. "Alright, i'll let you go in a sec but can you tell all these people you love them?" He adjusted Mason in his arms as he nodded, a cheeky smile on his lips. "Love YOU!" He giggled as Justin ended up laughing at how crazy Mason truly was.

"Mama!" Mason yelled out as he moved his hands over to me as Justin smiled. "You wanna go with Mama? Why don't you want to stay with me?" He whispered, looking over at me and laughing.

"Cause...." Mason trailed off. "Mama!" He squealed as Justin walked over to me, the spotlight following him as he passed Mason down, I held him in my arms and kissing his cheek.

People screamed louder, since the spotlight had moved over to me when Justin had passed Mason over to me briefly...oh dear.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the fans but I never got into Justin's things just like he stayed out of modelling affairs. It made it better for all of us.

"I know my wife looks absolutely stunning, I did that" Justin whispered into the mic as everyone laughed, some were cheering and making me blush. Goddamnit Justin.

"You have no idea how happy I am right now, thank you Ly for making me happy" he smiled over at me as I held Mason close to me as the crowds squealed even more. "I'll tell you guys though, I never thought i'd find true love, and wow you guys, i'm sure you know that I dated a few girls" he nervously chuckled and running a hand through his hair.

"But uh, I took one look at my wife and I just knew. Anyone else get that feeling? Any couples in the crowd?" The lights shifted to the audience as there were some cheers. "Yeah I see you love birds" he laughed as they all chuckled, clearing his throat, "well I wanted to perform this next song because I sang this to my love when I first met her and I had no idea i'd be married to her but hey, I guess my charm worked. I saw you Ly and I never wanted to look away again. I'm so glad you married me damn, she's way too beautiful for me and yet, she just loved me for me. I'm so grateful for you baby. This one is for you" he smirked as the crowd laughed, some girls still screaming their lungs out.

"So" Justin trailed off, picking up his guitar, his fingers strumming the strings as he took in a deep breath. "This is called fall"

---

"You did great!" I cupped Justin's cheeks as I pressed a kiss on his lips. "Thank you, I do my best" he smiled as he wiped his drenched body off with a towel. "Why do you like having water for sorry? I still don't get it" I wiped some water droplets off his face. "It's like a mini shower before my actual shower" he winked at me as I gave him a look. "Why do you have to wink? I have nothing to do with your showers, let alone will I be joining you since you're sweaty. I'll pass" I patted his chest.

"Where's Mase?" Justin looked around as I sighed, "with Hannah at home, he gave up at Purpose" I grabbed my phone seeing if there were any texts but there were none so I was good for the night.

"Well i'll have a shower and then lets go home my love because i'm very tired" he yawned as I nodded, running a hand through my hair as Justin grabbed his clothes from his duffle bag.

"And Justin?" I called as he looked at me again. "Thanks for singing fall tonight"

//Justin Bieber\\

"Ly, i'm bored" I watched Lyanna dried her hair as she turned to me. "Well it's midnight now, we just have to pack up and head home" She looked at the clock and packing her make up stuff away.

"We don't check out until two thirty, we could go get room service or whatever" I suggested as she shrugged and grabbed some bio oil and handing it to me as she rolled her shirt up as I placed some oil in the palm of my hand and rubbing it on her bump.

"We could however, prank some people" I pressed a kiss on her pregnant belly as she hummed. "How 'bout you don't because you remember what happened the last time you did this, we had to change hotels" Lyanna took the bio oil from me and placing it to the side. "So it's fun?" I bit my lip as she gasped and laughed "no! Don't you dare Justin" she rolled her shirt down as I unlocked my phone and went onto instagram, pressing to go live.

"Hi baby" I turned it to Lyanna as she squealed then running away. "I'm bored guys" I huffed as I felt Lyanna behind me before she pulled my trackies down completely before hearing her laugh insanely.

"She just-she pulled my trackies down. Petty little thing" I pulled her back and onto the bed as she screamed. "Say you're sorry" I tugged my trackies up as she giggled away and blocking my phone from showing all of my beliebers her bump or anything to give away that she was expecting.

"Lets go do some more wild things, what do you guys have in mind?"

---
//Lyanna Moore-Bieber\\

Hearing Mason whisper and Justin whispering back I yawned, stretching my arms out as I opened my eyes. Justin smiled over at me as Mason squealed and came into view, immediately coming to kiss my face.

"Hi Masey moo" I kissed his cheeks as Justin chuckled, reaching over and pressing a kiss on my forehead as Mason got comfy in bed.

"What's the time?" I laid back in bed, Mason in between us as I patted Masons bum to help him sleep. "Almost six" Justin picked up his phone and going on instagram to check the updates.

"I need to hit the gym" Justin got out of bed, walking to the bathroom and brushing his teeth and taking a quick shower.

"The gym sounds good" I stopped as Mason groaned and shifted in his sleep.

"You're not allowed to do strenuous activities remember, not until we get to your second trimester" Justin walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

"Don't drool, you've got two months to go" Justin made his way to our wardrobe. "You're rude, I can stare at that fine ass for as long as I want! I married it" I leaned over smacking his bum as he whined.

"That actually hurt" Justin hissed as I smiled innocently. "Just imagine two kids in eight months, better get used to it if it's a girl she will be clinging to you" I crossed my arms and grabbing Masons pacifier, placing it on the bedside table.

"we're going to have two kids" Justin mumbled. "two, like two people, another like Mason" Justin slowly spoke to himself as I nodded. "double the chaos and sleepless nights" Justin looked at Mason as I stayed completely quiet letting him solve this one.

"I-uh" Justin stuttered before walking out of the room, leaving me one hundred percent confused.

//Justin Bieber\\

"hey, I think you should slow down" Ryan patted my back as I threw my second empty bottle of corona in the bin. "I don't think I can when you've come to the realisation that you're having two kids, I mean, TWO" I looked over at Alfredo as he chuckled.

"Man that's life, you gotta roll with it" he handed me a bottle of water. "I know, but i never realised on my wedding night you know, she's having another one" I clasped my hands together.

"And now that you think it's a girl?" Ryan trailed off as I rubbed my temples. "I'm going to die" I watched as Alfredo chuckled.

"But it's not funny! If it's a mini Lyanna it's a whole rollercoaster" I ran a hand through my hair. "Yo I thought that about Grace" Ryan watched as Grace threw Ryan her security blanket.

"Hold dis daddy" she mumbled before hopping away. "Like see that, really? Let me live child. With Mason you don't have to do that he just runs around" I slapped my hand against my thigh.

"Not every kid will be independent and free spirited like Mason, maybe your next kid might be all shy and clingy" Chaz dipped his hand in the bowl of nachos.

"Lyanna and I aren't shy or clingy, you all know that" I crossed my arms as Alfredo raised an eyebrow.

"I think I'd take the clingy part back, you're annoying as hell when you're with Lyanna like you just want cuddles and kisses and to be around her twenty-four seven" he smirked, biting down on the nacho chip, I felt myself glare at Alfredo.

"Okay whatever, I just I love her that's all" I grabbed another corona. "Well, bro maybe after this second kid y'all should slow down" Ryan chuckled. Well he was right, two kids is a lot and if there were be a third...hell no.

I always said two was my limit, whether a girl or boy we would cut it right there and then. "But at the rate you two are going at, you might end up with six kids" Chaz joked making me choke on my drink.

"Not six for the love of God not six I can only handle so much" I puffed out as Alfredo laughed. "Well then I guess there's only one solution to that and you know what it is" he smiled making me take a really long sip of my beer.

"If anything, Lyanna's the one getting something done, not me she's like a walking baby machine" I huffed. "Yeah try and talk her into that"

-

//Lyanna Moore-Bieber\\

"Justin, get up please" I held a glass of water in my hand and two painkillers in my hand.

"Ugh my head" he groaned, sitting up and rubbing his temples. "You don't remember anything?" I handed him the glass and painkillers.

"Not really" he mumbled chugging down the water. "Chaz had to drag you up here while you were yelling out that you love Mason and I" I giggled watching as his cheeks went a light pink. "Oh really?" He raised an eyebrow as I nodded "yup, you're pretty amusing" I gave a half smile as Justin placed his cup down.

"I know I shouldn't have been drinking and it was getting out of hand." Justin sighed, licking his lips, his fingers twisting his wedding band around.

"Justin, it's fine you can drink with the guys" I sat down next to him. "I'm not angry, you should be able to do what you want I trust you" I placed my hand on top of his, a little smile appearing on his lips.

"How come before Mason?" He furrowed his eyebrows as I felt myself freeze. "Because back then, you were unpredictable and I was scared, what if on these raging drinking nights you met someone else, I would be a single parent. Now that I know that I have your promise that you will always be there for Mason and I, I'm not so scared anymore Justin. I know you wouldn't do anything to hurt us like that" I watched as he nodded.

"Just to let you know, even if I were drunk, I would be out my mind to even think of cheating on you" Justin chuckled seeing Mason walk into the room holding his little bunny rabbit and his dummy in his mouth, this cheeky little smile on his face.

"Mama" he held his hands out as I scooped him up, feeling his forehead. "Is he sick?" Justin held his hand out as he felt for Masons temperature.

"Yeah, last night he's been with the flu and high temperatures, my baby will be alright" I rubbed Masons back.

"Okay?" I looked at Mason as he nodded. "Okay" he mumbled as I placed him down on the floor and letting him do whatever he wanted.

Mason pulled at phone on the bed before throwing it on the floor. I scolded him, holding his hand out and lightly smacking his palm as he then stared at me with this blank look before I sighed...well, this was a first and obviously Mason was a hundred percent confused.

"don't do it again Mason" I pointed my hand sternly as he nodded, his head on my shoulder.

Justin and I wanted to be good parents for Mason, relaxed and sweet environments but when it came to some bad behaviour, Justin would tell me that a smack on the hand would just help Mason to understand when it was absolutely unacceptable.

I'm not completely saying physical contact with a child is right, but if it's for the best intentions, I'd have to agree with my husband. After all, every kid in our generation definitely experienced being chased with a wooden spoon or a slipper.

"Don't you think it's wrong to hit him?" I felt a pang of guilt pulse through me.

"No, every kid always has one memory of some major ass whooping. Just wait until he gets to highschool"

"Shut up, now I feel old" I pinched Justin's arm.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

HEY SO SORRY THIS SUCKS AND SORRY ITS A FILLER.

SO IF YOU'D LIKE A CHAPTER CAN WE GET 55+ VOTES AND ABOUT 55+COMMENTS?

OKAY OKAY.

CALIFORNIA CRUISIN. AND DO NOT PUT THAT OH IF UR A REAL FAN SHIT. LIKE DIE.

ALRIGHT IM HALF ASLEEP IT'S 11:22pm HERE IN SYDNEY AND YAH Bye.

xoxoPammyxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 135 19
Following in her father's footsteps, Tess goes straight into the Army. Her mother, scared for Tess's life, begs her not to go. Until her captain, Ju...
61.6K 1.8K 30
Heaven is heartbroken when Justin moves across the country to live with his dad. She hasn't spoken to him in months. One day he stopped calling and t...
46.3K 1K 32
Texting the wrong person...
549K 12K 24
Tough and scary on the outside, broken and hurt on the inside. That was how 18 year old Justin Bieber was. Ever since his girlfriend of two years lef...