Captured

By Kayy_B

Nala would do anything for her sister Cami, even cover up the murder of the visiting Alpha's cousin. She did... More

Synopsis
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Update: Please read
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty- Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three

Chapter Fifty Three

3.8K 137 34
By Kayy_B

Chapter Fifty-Three

Pure unfiltered panic was displayed over both the Alpha's eyes and his face. Even though I had no idea what he was panicking about or why my question evoked this reaction, I expected the emotion to be quickly removed like usual.

Except this time it didn't, he still had this trainwreck look in his eyes.

"W-what?" His voice came out rough and his voice was filled with shock.

It was the first time I had ever seen him like this, he was usually very composed or very angry.

His reaction sparked an interest in me and I sat up straighter, my eyes and mind on wide alert so I could gather more information on this peculiar turn on events.

"What am I to you?" I repeated the question and watched as he swallowed harshly.

"You- you.."

Why was he reacting like this? I had only asked him a simple question, why was he stuttering over his words like a toddler.

Alpha Alessandro cleared his throat. "What do you mean?"

Narrowing my eyes, I made a mental note of every single reaction he had displayed. "Am I your prisoner, your maid or your guest? What am I exactly?"

Relief filled Alpha Alessandro's eyes and I swear his body also slumped in relief as he let out a chuckle.

What did he think I meant?

"Well?" My tone was filled with impatience as I observed him recover.

"I have not decided yet."

Gritting my teeth I asked him another question. "When can I go home?"

The smile of Alpha Alessandro's face disappeared in an instant.

"You're not."

"You can't keep me here forever. You know that right?" My head was starting to ache again.

Alpha Alessandro was silent as he stared at me.

"You do know that right?" I said the words slowly as I stared back at him.

A calculated look began to form in his eyes, he was thinking about other ways to keep me here, I knew it.

"If you want to punish me, do it. I don't care anymore, just let me go."

It was inevitable that I would have to pay for the crime committed against his cousin and I would rather do it now and get it over with than keep waiting for it to happen.

"And your sister?"

My heart began to accelerate. "What about my sister?"

Raising an eyebrow he answered my question. "She needs to be punished for her crimes."

Her crime? How is it a crime to defend yourself against a paedophile?

"Leave her out of it. If you want to punish someone for that, punish me. She's just a kid." A kid who had been through so much, no one deserves this especially not Cami.

Alpha Alessandro leaned down so his face was inches away from mine. He softly grabbed my chin. "And if the punishment is death?"

My breath hitched slightly. Was that the punishment for what Cami did? Death? Is this how it all ends for us? After Alpha Alessandro captured us I had every intention of fighting for our lives, however, I knew there was a big chance we would die. As more time went by that percentage of dying began to dimmer down and the percentage of us overcoming this was beginning to become brighter.

Now it seems like that's all gone.

Just like our lives will be.

A sudden thought echoed in my head, a thought I said out loud. "Will you kill me?" Would it be him or would it be someone else?

He has threatened to do so multiple times, however, this question seemed to have taken him aback.

I was being stupid but I continued to question him further. "How will you do it? How will you end my life?"

"Stop talking." Alpha Alessandro hissed.

Raising an eyebrow I asked him another question, I must have had a death wish as I couldn't stop talking. "Why? It's what you're going to do to me, right?"

Alpha Alessandro's jaws locked as he stared me down, I stared right back at him. I was tired of all of this, I wanted to know what would happen to us. Thinking about all the possible outcomes was driving me insane.

"Do not leave this room." He snarled before he stormed out yet again.

I leaned back and closed my eyes as soon as I heard him slam the door shut. Everything was a mess, my life was a mess and there was no way to climb out of this mountain of issues and problems.

Alpha Alessandro continued to confuse me, one minute he was threatening me, hurting me and the next he acted like he cared about me. He didn't care about me, he shouldn't but deep down I had this feeling that he did and I think that explained why I acted the way I did around him, in my subconscious I knew he wouldn't actually hurt me.

It was scary that I was thinking this when I had no proof to back up my beliefs. Thinking like that would not only get me killed but it would impact Cami too.

My heart tightened as I thought about my little sister and how scared she must be right now. The last thing she heard from me was the Alpha crushing my phone, she must be going out of her mind with worry. I knew she was burning up with guilt and I was anxious about what that guilt is doing to her and what it might make her do.

I had to gain access to a phone immediately, she needed to know that I was doing okay. If it was the other way around I knew I would be going out of my mind worrying about what was happening to my sister.

I pushed the duvet away with my hands and slowly began to place one foot on the ground. Once that was secure and stable I swung my body around and put both feet on the ground. My body felt fine except for my head which was still strobing with a vengeance.

"What are you doing?" A voice snapped from behind me.

Turning around I found Rachel standing behind me with her hands crossed against her chest. "Get back into bed."

I ignored her and began searching for my shoes. I had obviously taken it off when I got into the bathtub but no one had bought it here. I paused suddenly as I realised that my shoes weren't the only things I took off before I got into the bath.

I was naked. Whoever got me out of the bathtub saw me naked. Was it the Alpha? Did he see me naked?

Embarrassment flooded my body as I pondered on that thought which gave Rachel her opportunity to push me back on the bed harshly.

"Hey!" I snapped as I landed ungracefully on the bed. "What's your problem?"

"You." Rachel muttered as she began to tuck me back into bed ignoring my efforts to push her away. "You're supposed to be resting."

I allowed her to force me back into bed knowing that once she left I would get back up again. There was no point wasting my energy on fighting her.

"Who got me out of my bathtub?" I asked quietly.

Please don't be Alpha Alessandro, please don't be Alpha Alessandro.

Rachel met my gaze with this strange glint in her eyes. "It was Alpha Alessandro's cousin, Teresa."

Thank God.

I didn't want anyone to see me naked and the thought that someone did without my permission was mortifying but at least it wasn't the Alpha.

"She was extremely worried about you." Rachel informed me.

I looked away as the flashes of conversations I heard came back to me, it must have been Teresa's panicked words that I heard. She sounded so concerned, the complete opposite of the last interaction we had. Why did she still care about me?

"It was...strange. I've never seen her care so much about a human before, same with Alpha Alessandro, you could see he was visibly distressed." Rachel continued talking even though I didn't acknowledge or respond to what she was saying. "Humans have died here before, no one has ever cared. Makes you wonder right?"

I wasn't sure what she wanted me to say and even if I did know what to say I felt as though I shouldn't say anything to her. She was watching everything I do like a hawk and it was unnerving.

"Why do you think they care so much about you Nala?" She leaned in close as if we were sharing secrets.

She had no idea what was really going on, she just thought she did. She wasn't a friend or someone I could confide in, I couldn't confide in anyone here and it would a silly mistake to do so but that didn't mean I couldn't interact with the other humans here to gain information.

I knew in other circumstances it would be wrong to feign friendships to gain information, I was using them but this situation was different, both mine and Cami's life were at stake and I knew people would do the same if they were in my situation.

"I don't know, what do you think?" I widened my eyes in confusion and I moved closer towards her. My words and reaction were clearly not what she was expecting and I continued talking. "I have no idea what's going on, I don't actually know why I'm still here."

That wasn't the truth but it wasn't a lie either, I knew why I was here at the beginning but not why I'm still here.

"Do you want to know what I think?" Rachel began to whisper the words, looking around her as if she was about to tell me a deep, dark secret and wanted to make sure no one was around to hear it.

"What?" I mimicked her voice and tone.

"I think you're his mate."

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter

Let me know what you think is going to happen next

I will upload again in a few days but you can read the full story on www.patreon.com/kayy_b

Also if you're interested in joining my Patreon, now would be the best time to do so as the prices will be changing in August, so if you join now you will stay at the lower rate in August too.

The tiers are changing too;

Tier One: all ongoing stories (The Lycan's Second Chance, Fated Enemy and Shattered)

Tier Two: all ongoing stories (The Lycan's Second Chance, Fated Enemy and Shattered) and all completed stories (The Wolf Baby, The Lycan's Mark, Captured and Fated Hearts)

The Lycan Series: The Wolf Baby (completed), The Lycan's Mark (completed) and The Lycan's Second Chance (ongoing)

Fated Series: Fated Hearts (completed) and Fated Enemy (ongoing)

Dark Wolves Series: Captured (completed) and Shattered (ongoing)

I will publish these new tiers and the new prices on August 1st

I hope that makes sense, please let me know if it doesn't!

Now for an update about my life- if anyone's interested- I recently had a baby!

A beautiful, healthy baby boy who is my absolute world. I had a super tough pregnancy with lots of medical issues and I spent pretty much all of it scared out of my mind but trying to remain as optimistic and positive as I could.

As some of you may know, I did have a miscarriage early last year and that horrible experience unfortunately tainted this pregnancy with fear and paranoia plus baby boy did not make it easy with the numerous scares and weekly hospital visits that turned daily towards the end and as expected the birth was just as dramatic as the entire pregnancy! Looking at my baby boy, it was all worth it and I would do it all over again- just not anytime soon!

I've been so lost and completely engrossed in motherhood which I have to admit has been no walk in the park but nothing has filled my heart and soul as much as this has. I know I am so blessed to be a mother and I am so grateful for everything I have.

Now that I have some sort of schedule I am hoping to be more active across all platforms and I can't wait to share my ideas with you all!

Thank you so much for supporting me and reading my stories, it honestly means the world to me and I'm so grateful to have you all

-Kayy xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 14.6K 25
Cam has just gotten the title of Alpha for the Shadowed Grin pack. It is one of the most feared and yet well respected wolfpack's in the world. For y...
474K 24K 41
When Leah is gifted with an abusive mate, you'd think she would give up on werewolves altogether. But a new experience opens her mind and heart to pa...
2.8M 49.9K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
238K 9.6K 49
My book has been #272, #154 and #177 in Werewolf. Lincoln Rylan is a human, so why is she being terrorized by beast of the woods? She's lost her sis...