His tempting mistress..

By Chris_1310

Warning:- Contains mature content , 18++ Henry Hampton the most eligible bachelor, devilishly handsome with i... More

Bastards..
Henry Hampton..
A women in the forest..
Hard to Control..
Althea..
Dylan and Ashley..
Who is she..!??
Neurologist..
Althea's thoughts..
Drugs..
Dylan knows...
Possessive sugar daddy...
Thumping hearts...
Dylan meets Althea...
Past snippet...
Henry Hampton's mistress...
Dylan flinged the news..
Dylan left the country...
He was home finally...
Don't be too generous...
Gaming...
Marriage...
Dylan's plan-1
Genuine worry...!
Scissor..
Daddy...
Disappointing...
Dylan's plan-2
My World...
Possessing..
Deal signing...
Althea's relation with the guy..
Insecurity...
Importance...
Drives me crazy...
Trust...
Nancy's plan...
Nancy knows the plan...
Melissa Regal...
Captured...
Brother's little sister..
Reunion of sisters...
Melissa finds about Henry..
Charleston and Betty ..
Love will take you nowhere...
Ash confronting Mrs Hampton..
Forget me and move on..
Plan..
Cheating..
Jerk servant...
wounds and Romance...
Ring selection with Charles..
Physical and Emotional pain..
BROTHER-IN-LAW
Paris..
confession of feeling..
Naughty Nancy..
Kids..
Cry baby..
Hitler grandpa..
Sleeping pills...
Naughty...
Villian of love story...
Oldie...cold grandpa.
Rebacca...
Fourth person..
Big baby..
Jealousy...
intimate dancing...
Darling...
Not ready...
Betty and Josh..
Coronation ceremony..
Honeymoon-1
Honeymoon-2
Honeymoon-3
Honeymoon -4
Settling in Paris..
Neverending banters ..
Favourite dress..
Beloved grandpa..
Jenifer...
Start over...
Amber and Amelia..
Move on...
Best idea..
New project..
Conference...
Face-off...
Horrible fate...
Happy family ..
Nancy and Melissa's heated argument..
Dream...or illusion..
Melissa..!?
Love is blind..
Smith's villa..
complicated..
Henry lost it...
Family...
Treatment..
Last wish..
Back to home..
Life and Death..
Apologises...
Dreamy eyes...
Surgery and complication..
Letter..
Best brother...
Anxious...
New beginning...
little bean..
Baby..!
Congratulations..!!!
Like father ,like son..
Final chapter:- His tempting mistress -1
Final chapter:- His tempting mistress -2
(End) Final chapter:- His tempting mistress -3

Not a mistress..

856 19 1
By Chris_1310

✤ Henry's pov ✤

   I was working in my study when Noah called me... I answered his call.

   " Sir Mr Regal's son is coming from Luxembourg soon... if you say I can get his appointment. " he said..

   " That would be great... " I said and was discussing the plan for the new project when the door opened and Althea walked in and i hung up because I want to clear few things out...

   But she came and started kissing me passionately... I couldn't control and gave in, I missed her...

   Slowly our kiss turned into a make out section and I realised it will surely lead to sex... I moved away from her and tried controlling my hormones so that I could talk to her before having sex.

    But she walked infront of me naked... fuck, I am not a saint ok..!! I lost control over myself when she kissed me...I opened her vag lips and her dark pink clitoris sprouted out like a red lily's bud. I torchered her alot... she creamed uncountable times and I came at times but didn't release inside her.

    " Hen..ry st..op... " she said tiredly and shut her eyes due to exhaustion. I was exhausted too but carried her to our bedroom and after cleaning our body I lied on the bed with her in my arms.

    After two days I was feeling at peace... One thing I know is whatever she did today was out of insecurity, I can read her now. I am sure it was all because she saw that news and thought I would want to get rid of her and I didn't do anything to stop her thinking such thing instead I let it go.... such an idiot I am...!!!

    I stopped myself from having sex with her was because I don't want her to feel that she is my mistress or is this the only purpose of her stay.... she is not some random girl or my mistress, I have some feeling for her which I don't know how to describe. I want her to feel her importance in my life but I think I am really bad at expressing things so I wanna tell her this in words if she can understand my indescribable feelings...

    While thinking all this I slept with my peace in my arms...

    Next morning I woke up by her soft touches... she was caressing my cheeks when I opened my eyes. I pulled her even closer with the hand wrapped around her waist.

    " You saw that news right...!? " I asked to confirm it and make her realise how much she matters to me.

   " I did.... but I am fine being called your mistress or anything as long as I can be by your side. I know you don't want outsiders to know about me but please don't leav- " I listen to her enough...

   " You are not my mistress... you are special, you are the peace that I never had before. I don't care about others and if ever someone found about you and refered to you as my mistress I won't hesitate before cutting them into pieces. " I said stroking her cheeks and tugging the hair strands behind her ear.

    " But... weren't you avoiding me because of it..!? "

   " Yes, I was avoiding you because of the news but it was because I was ashamed that because of that filthy bastard Dylan you had to hear something like that. "

   " Because of Dylan...!?? " she looked confused.

   " Yes... the news was spread by him as an anonymous person but I found out it was him. " I said and just by thinking my jaw clenched because of anger... Bastard...!!!!

    " Oh..k." she said and kissed on my cheeks and tight jaws.

   " Don't get angry... forget it. " she said caressing my jaws.

   " Ok... but stop doing that, you are arousing me. " I said and she looked at me with wide eyes, which I found extremely adorable...

   " What are you... a monster, you tortured me for three hours last night and now again you are getting aroused. " she asked with her doe eyes opened wide.

   " Hey it wasn't my fault... you invited me to devour you, remember..!? " i said raising a brow at her and she was red, I bust out laughing at her red embarrassed face... she looked too cute.

    I stopped laughing when I saw her staring at me....

   " You look more handsome when you laugh... " she said with dreamy eyes.

   I pulled her closer and kissed her, slowly our kiss turned into a passionate one and we ended up having a morning intercourse... well who is complaining though morning sex is good for health or is it that I made up..!!!??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 8.1K 36
The journey of two people...ex-best friends if I may add I guess wanting to keep your reputation and pride intact in front of others costs you someth...
962K 28.3K 39
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
1.3M 43.4K 68
He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and money, but there is only one girl in his li...
2.3K 406 27
Astoria Clark, the CEO of the Clark companies was a girl who hated luxuries and wanted a simple life but to maintain her image she had to look elegan...