complicated..

✤ Henry's pov ✤

    I am fine... if you want to call me stupid, idiot or greedy.... maybe her love faded away, she moved on but my heart... it's still with her.

    If she is happy I can be at peace even though it will hurt but I will be just fine... but if she isn't then I will do anything to make her happy.

    Today as a part of the deal I have to go to this dinner date with Ms Anastasia... Ash and Noah made sure of it, there was no escape for me...

    I reached the restaurant and waited on the booked table for her.... few minutes later she arrived painting heavily, I offered her water and pulled a chair out for her.

    " I am sorry for being late actually I had flat tires.. "

    " It's alright Ms Anastasia , please relax yourself. "

    " Henry please can you call me Ana instead... Ms Anastasia sound really formal and awkward from your mouth. "

   " hu.. ok.. Ana. " I said and she smiled.

   We talked a bit until our dinner arrived...

    " Dinner is done now it's time for ice-cream... " she chipped like a two year old and ordered ice-cream for us.

    We were having it and that's when she got some cream below her lips...

   " Ana.. " I pointed and she tried to wipe it but she missed it so I wiped it for her.

   She was frozen and I realised what did I just do... I retrieved my hands back immediately.

    " I.. I am sorry. "

    " No Henry it's fine... "

    After finishing up we came out of the restaurant...

   " You said you got flat tires, so is it repaired or... "

   " It's not, I came by a cab.. "

   " Ok.. then I will drop you to your home." I offered as it wasn't safe for her to. go alone .

   She nodded and settled in my car and I drove as she directed me towards her house... in just 20 minutes we reached her house.

   " Henry would you like to have coffee... " she invited me but I refused her politely.

   " Maybe next time... I am sorry Ana. "

  " No problem... " saying that she went inside her house and i drove back to home.

     When I reached home angels were still awake and running around the house.

    " Thank god brother you are back, please look at your angels they are going to make me cry now. " Ash whined and i chuckled.

    I picked angels in my arms and played with them for sometime, slowly both fell asleep in my arms...

    I gave Amelia to Ash and went to Nan's room with Amber... I gave Amber in her arms..

   " How was the date bro.. " she asked.

   " It was ok.. I mean it went well..! what about..- "

   " I am on it and in maybe two days i will be done as well... " she said and i nodded.

    I went to my room and shut the door... I took my sleeping pills and in few minutes I dozed off...

     ✤ Nancy's pov ✤

     Next day Charles and I again followed their car and this time we parked our car in the corner alley and went closer to Sam's car...

    " Ok then take care... I will come to pick you tomorrow morning. " he said and after bidding goodbye he left and Melly too went inside the house.

     There was no guard so we could easily enter inside... she got in and shut the main door.

     We looked around for a window and supposedly it was a living room window on the left from where we could see her going inside a room... maybe that's her bedroom.

     " It's confirmed that this is her house and she leaves alone. Then why did Sam's child called her mumma... we were thinking she is married to Sam and even she didn't deny it once. "

    " Oh god this is so complicated. " we were talking in hushed voice when Charles pulled me down from the window .

   " What...!? "

   " Look at the gate.. " he said and what I saw my eyes widen in surprise...

    What the heck is SHE doing here...!?