Melissa..!?

✤ Nancy's pov ✤

      We all were so worried for bro... Charles and Noah contacted all the guards but till late late we didn't found anything about him.

     " I will also go and search for Henry... " Charles said and I insisted to join him.

    Mom wasn't well so Ashley stayed to look after her and kid... we asked Noah to stay at home and inform us as soon as Henry bro arrives or any guard calls him.

     We both sat in the car...

    " Where should we search first, do you have any idea.. "

    " Maybe his forest house, I have been there once... let's search there.. " I suggested and we headed to the forest house.

     It took us three hours to reach there but Henry bro wasn't here as well...

   " What about the old Hampton mansion.. " Charles asked.

   " That mansion is already demolished..."

   " Then were could he possibly be..!? " we were thinking when his penthouse came to my mind, but as much as I remember he sold that too or... maybe not.

    " I think we should check his penthouse once... "

    " Ok.. then let's go. " we drove out of the forest and reached the penthouse in two hours...

      Henry bro's car was parked outside... he was here, we heaved a sigh of relief. We got down from the car and went to the main door... indeed it was locked from inside and he wasn't opening even after ringing the doorbell.

     " What do we do now...!? "

     " Hair pin.. " I took my hairpin and after a lot of struggle the door opened.

     " Charles you check upstairs and I will look here... "

    I head to the bedroom... as soon as I opened the door, the smell of strong alcohol hit my nostril... the lights were off except a dim lamp on the side table.

    I frozed as I saw a girl lying over Henry bro, their lower body was covered with a comforter but it wasn't hard to guess that they were naked by looking at their upper body....

    I took back steps when my elbow hit on the vase near the door... i tried saving it but in the process it made quite a sound which made the girl stir. She raised her head and looked in my direction with her drowsy eyes but I was frozen after seeing her face... it was Melly.

     Her sleep flew away as she widen her eyes... I instantly went out of the room and saw Charles coming down from upstairs.

    " Nan he isn't upstairs.."

    " Charles he is inside... and... " I was saying all this when Melly came out.

    " What the hell are you doing here..!? " Charles yelled at her.

    " I.. I - " she was trying to comprehend her sentence but before that I slapped her hard.

    " Guess what..!! I should have given you this much deserved slap long back... "

    " Nan.. " Charles interrupted.

    " She was sleeping with bro... "

    " Ms Melissa what happened, isn't your new husband loving you or are you bored of your kid that you had the need to jump back in my brother's arms. "

    " Nan..!!! " she yelled and raised her hand to slap me but before she could Charles held her hand.

    " Don't you dare... because of you my family is already suffering alot now don't make me lose my mind or it won't end well for you... " he said with rage and I saw tears lingering in her eyes, I turned my face to other side to avoid them.

    Charles left her hand and she left the house immediately... we both sat on the couch thinking what to do next.

    " Nan don't worry everything will be fine.. " Charles tried to console me.

   " That's what I am praying for since last two years but now it seems it's getting messier... "

    " We can't do anything except waiting for Henry to accept the reality... "

    " I can't let my brother suffer anymore, I have decided what to do... " I said with determination...

    I will make everything right...!

   ◆ Stay tuned to find Nancy's plan...◆