Neurologist..

✤ Henry's pov ✤

      Now it's more important to keep her away from the limelight to keep her safe... i laid her on the bed and went to balcony and called my PA Naoh..

   " He..l..lo.... who is it..? ? ?" he replied in a sleepy voice.

   " It's your boss... Henry Hampton. " I said in my stern voice and I am sure his sleep would have flew away now.

   " I am sorry sir... what can I do for you sir!?? " he said with an energetic voice, as expected.

   " I want you to arrange my appointment with the best neurologists tomorrow itself... "

    " Ok sir I will arrange it... sir what time should I take the appointment for..!? "

   " I want an afternoon appointment.. "

   " Done sir.. " I hung up and went back..

   I climbed on the bed and lied beside her... how can someone look so beautiful and innocent while sleeping.

   Before I just wanted her body but now I want to know her... I don't know if I am attracted to her sexually or much more because I want to fuck only her and no other women... I never had sex with any other women even though they threw themselves on me, I found them disgusting but it's not the same with her . She is different very different and a mystery which I want to solve...

    I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to my chest and fell asleep.

   The next day I got up and found her snuggling into my chest... I smiled and stroked her hair back to take a proper view of her beautiful face. Because of my moment she woke up and looked up to me with her sleepy eyes..

   " Good morning... " I wished..

   " Good morning.. " she spoke in her sleepy voice and closed her eyes again snuggling more into my chest.

   I pulled her closer and kissed her lips...

   " Henry.. it's early morning.. " she said as my boner poked her mid thighs..

   " Morning sex isn't bad babe.. " I said and kissed on the mole behind her ear..

   " Umm... Henry... you... will get... late for.. your office. " she said with her heavy breathe.

   " Yeah you are right, let's do it quickly then... " I carried her to the bathroom and stripped her naked.

   I removed my clothes and stood in the shower with her... I pulled her closer by her waist and she wrapped her hands around my neck..

   " Jump.. " she did and wrapped her legs around my waist and I entered in her pussy in the same position..

   I fucked her hard in the shower and came out after taking bath...i placed her on the bed and kissed her lips.

   " I will be back early today we are going out... " I said and got ready for office.

   I reached my office and started working on my new project when Noah entered in my cabin...

   " Sir Mr Dylan.. "

   " What did that son of bitch do...!!??? " I said standing up from my chair.

  " He... he fought with our managing director and broke his nose. "

  " WHY...??? "

  " Because our managing director scolded him for making mistake in data sheet...! " Noah said bowing his head down.

     I stormed out of my cabin and reached his floor... I took long strides and found Ashley applying ointment on Dylan's bruised cheek.As other employees saw me they sprinted back to their work.

   I pushed Ashley aside and threw a hard punch in his face which made him fly to the floor... I lept forward and held his collar pulling him up to his feet...

   " Listen you motherfucker... this isn't your Daddy's company , you are a worker here and stay in your limits or else I won't spare your bones next time. " I pushed him back on the floor.

   " Brother... he - " I cut Ashley mid sentence..

  " Sir... it's sir and this is my office Ms Ashley not my mother's home , you don't need to pretend." I said with a cold face and she shut her mouth with tears floating in her eyes.

   I went back to my cabin and asked Noah to pay the hospital bills for our managing director...

   It was almost lunch time so I drove back to home and by the time I reached the food was delivered... I took the food bags inside and served it in plates.

   She didn't come out , so I went inside the bedroom and found her sleeping... must be tired. I stroked her face and she woke up.

   " You are back..!! " she asked with a smile.

   " Yeah... let's have lunch. "

   We had our lunch together and I told her to get ready...