Congratulations..!!!

✤ Henry's pov ✤

     I got one of the best news of my life... my Al is pregnant, I dreamt so many times about this day.... finally it's coming to reality..!

     I thought to stop going to office until Al's delivery but she said it's not needed and Mom also assured me that she will take care of Al...

     Though I am happy about the news but more then that I am worried for Al's health, I just hope it doesn't affect her health...! I became strict and more careful with her because I know my soft tone doesn't have a tiny bit of effect on her...

     Months are passing by and my worries are growing with our baby... Al is having problem in sitting properly and her feets even get swelling more often, as she entered her sixth month I stopped going to office...

     It's her eighth month and after dinner I took her for a walk in the yard as it's good for her health...

    " Henry I am tired.. " she said leaning on me.

   " Ok then let's go back.. " I carried her in my arms and took her back to our bedroom...

      Well we kept the gender of our baby a surprise for us but I have a feeling that it's a boy... why..!? because this little bean is already trying to get all of Al's attention , like I can't even call her baby or else this little kiddo kicks inside her stomach and I get scolded by Al.

     As for my angels and Elf they often kiss Al's stomach since they found there's their little sibling growing inside... I hope their bond flourish more in the future and all my four babies always stay together and support each other in everything.

      Al's due date was approaching and I was taking care of her more keenly... Nan, Ash, Noah and Charles were busy planning party for the baby and deciding names.... well they are deciding names for like a month now..!

     At night after dinner as usual I took Al to the yard for a walk and after just few steps she got tired...

    " Let me sit and after that we can walk again..! " she said and I made her sit on the bench...

    I got a call from my investor so I was talking to them when suddenly Al started crying and shouting in pain holding her baby bump.... I threw my phone and ran to her..

    " Al hold on please... " I carried her in my arms and shouted for the driver to get the car ready, other's also came running out.

     We were on our way and I held Al on my lap... she was screaming and crying in pain, my heart was pounding like a bullet train... I tried really hard to stay strong but her tears broke me and tears started rolling down from my eyes too...!

     Damn , she was in so much pain... I yelled at the driver multiple times and in just 10 minutes we were in the hospital. I have arranged everything beforehand so as soon as we reached they took Al inside...

    I was pacing back and forth trying to contain my tears because her screams kept increasing...

    In few minutes our family members also arrived and as usual Nan and Ash tried their best to calm me down... Noah and Charles went to complete the procedure because I wasn't thinking straight.

     " Bro don't worry Melly will be fine.. "

    I heard a loud scream of my Al and that's was enough I barged inside to find my baby struggling and crying in pain.

    " Mr Henry please go out.. " one of the nurse said and I looked at her with murderous gaze, she gulped and moved back.

   " Al I am here...! " I said pushing her hair back from her sweaty forehead...

   " Ah.. Henry it's... hur..ting alot..! " she cried clutching my hand tightly .

   " Doctor do something quickly my wife is in pain... i will set your hospital on fire if she screamed once again in pain. " I yelled at the doctor who were probably trying their best but I wasn't kidding either.

    " Si.. sir  we are... trying our... best... please ma'am try to push the baby or else our hospital will be gone. " he said gulping and wiping the sweat off his forehead.

    " Al try to push baby... " as I said that she screamed loudly and followed by her scream came a faint cry...

   I looked back at the doctor and he was holding our baby...

   " Congratulations Mr and Mrs Hampton it's a boy..! " he said and I looked at Al she was looking at our baby with teary eyes and a smile on her lips .

   " Henry... our baby..! " she said and I kissed her forehead.

   " Yes our baby..! "