intimate dancing...

✤ Author's pov ✤

   Old Regal decided to hold Melissa's coronation ceremony after two weeks and by that time she would be completely fine too...

   As for Henry and Melissa's wedding, the date is going to fix today...

   All the family members and friends were sitting in the living room..

   " Grandpa please tell us the date for Melly and Henry bro's wedding.. " Nancy asked excitedly.

   " I am thinking after two month -" Old Regal was cut short by Henry who seemed pissed.

   " Old man don't you think that's too long.. "

   " Who is old man you brat... I will make sure to extend your wedding date one more month now.. " Old Regal smirked and Henry got up from the couch and sat beside him.

   " My dear grandpa... of course you are young, you even look younger then Charles and Noah.. " he tried buttering old Regal while others were giggling at his attempt.

   " That was too much... " Old Regal said side eyeing at him.

   " Please my dear grandpa... I promise I will help you dye all your white hair. "

   " Brat get off, I was teasing you. Mel and Henry will get married a week after Melissa's coronation ceremony. "

   It was enough time for the preparation and even though Henry was still pouting about the date while Melissa's babied her man.

  As per their plan all the youngsters were going to their beach side farm house for a week holiday because after that Melissa's coronation and Wedding would exhaust everyone. It was also like a pre-celebration or so everyone thought but in actual it was Melissa, Henry and Charles's plan.

    Next morning after bidding bye to grandpa all of them left , Betty was caught up with some work so she would be there with them for two days, she assured them she would join them later.

   Melissa and Henry were in one car along with Noah and Ashley so there was no way for Nancy but to share the car with Charles.

   It took them three hours to reach the farm house , the atmosphere in Charles and Nancy's car was awkward... nobody tried to start any conversation.

   Everyone settled their things in their bedroom... Nancy as usual took room on first floor while rest of them were on ground floor, Charles hurriedly shifted to first floor just beside Nancy's room.

    Everyone got fresh and organized a BBQ in the small yard...

   The journey was tiring and it was already night so after eating everyone went to their bedrooms.

    Next day they all watched movie and played volleyball on the beach and in the evening decided to enjoy in the near by club.

     Melissa wore a knee length blue shimmer dress, as for Ashley she likes to remain more covered so she wore an ankel length black bodycon dress. Lastly Nancy wore a dark pink mid thigh lenth dress...

     For the guys they were in plain shirts with jelled hair brushed back looking handsome as ever.

    In the club...

    Melissa was estatic to see the inside environment and she kinda liked the music and vibe... because of grandpa she had never been to a club as for Nancy she is wild and enjoyed at clubs alot with her friends.

    Henry took Melissa to the bar counter, he ordered strong drink for himself and a light cocktail for Melissa. Ashley and Noah were enjoying their time in one corner dancing to the music in each other's arm... Nancy saw other's busy among themselves and she didn't wanted to stay beside Charles and make things awkward for herself so she went on the dance floor and started dancing.

     Charles sat on the couch sipping his drink and watching Nancy enjoy herself... in few minutes three guys started dancing close to her. One of them said something in her ear and Nancy giggled.

     It was too much for Charles when an other guy dancing behind Nancy bumped into her, it was obvious he was doing it on purpose... the guy was about to touch Nancy's butt but Charles held his hand and glared at him with his blazing eyes.

    The guy moved to the opposite side of the dance floor and here Charles turned Nancy toward him and snaked his arms around her waist and started dancing. Nancy was taken aback but thought to go with the flow. Charles moved closer to her and started dancing more intimidatingly with her.

     She tried to get his grip off but he shook his head in a no...

    " Those guys are eyeing at you and trying to touch you. If you don't want me to break their bones and create a scene her then enjoy dancing with me. " he said moving closer to Nancy's ear.

     She sighed and put her arms around his neck swagging with the music... her moves were still very sexy and eye catching that Charles felt more possessive of her seeing the guys eyeing at Nancy.

     Charles gripped her waist tightly and put his other hand on her butt, he put his face in the crook of the neck... they were dancing with so much intimacy that the guys felt jealous and moved on to find some other partner.

    On the other hand Nancy was completely red by Charles action but she didn't wanted to cause trouble and not to mention she was enjoying her time with Charles.