Dylan left the country...

✤ Henry's pov ✤

    Guess what that bastard is extremely lucky or so he thinks... he already ran away but till when...!!! I will get him and he is not passing by this time on his legs.

    He likes to poke his nose in my life, I won't leave him capable of even standing infront of me, let alone thinking to mess up with me again...

    I reached home late at night, I took extra time because I don't wanna face Althea right now but to my shock she was waiting for me in the living room. I gave the food bag that was still outside the door, she didn't had her dinner... I told her to eat and after changing my clothes I lied down closing my eyes, I didn't had any appetite and I wanted to avoid Althea too until I clear the news completely...

     After sometimes she came and lied beside me putting her head on my chest... I did the usual thing, I wrapped my hands around her but as she was wearing a crop top it brushed through her tummy. I patted her head and slept in sometime.

     The next day I woke up early then my usual time... I had the feeling if I sat together the first thing she would ask will be about that news so I got ready and left a note on the side table before leaving for office.

    I know I can't ignore her forever but right now I need some time and find that bastard too...

   I just started working when my phone rang, it was Mom... I remember the way I talked to her yesterday and i was feeling guilty so I thought to apologize to her. I picked the call and heard Ashley's crying voice...

    " Ashley... is it you..!?? " I asked and heard her muffled voice.

   " Mom... she is admitted in hospital. " her words came crashing down my world.
I got up and my chair fell back.

   " I am coming right away...!!! " I said and ran out of my cabin and drove the car myself to the hospital.... I don't know how many traffic signals I broke but I just wanna reach to my Mom as soon as possible.

    I braked my car so hard that it made a screeching sound grabbing the passer by's attention but I cared less... I ran inside and the head of the hospital himself ascorted me to my Mom's ward. I felt a pang in my heart when I saw needles attached to her skin.

    I took baby step towards her and sat beside her... I held her free hand in mine and kissed her knuckles.

   " You know how sensitive she is emotionally then how can you talk to her so badly Henry... see what happened..!!! " Mr Hampton spoke.

   " Dad please... " Ashley sent him out of the room and sat opposite to me.

   " Mom please wake up... I promise I will never talk to you in that way ever again. " I said as a lone tear escaped from my left eyes.

    I felt a hand on my cheeks wipping the tears off my face, it was Ashley...

   " Bro-... I mean Henry, Mom is in this state not because you talked to her rudely... actually she got to know about the news. About your mistress- "

   " It's all nonsense... " I said sternly looking straight into her eyes...

   " I know but you know Mom she is very sensitive about her family and especially about you and dad... " she is right, Mom has always been very much cautionate about family...

   " Hmmm... " I just hummed.

   My phone rang and this time it was jade...

   " Boss... Dylan has left the country.. " he said.

   " What...!?? Ok then.. " I hung up, what is this guy upto... where did he go...!?

   " What happened you look worried..!? " Ashley asked in a low voice.

   " Do you know where is Dylan..!? " I asked with my same cold tone.

   " I don't... " she said simply.

   As Dylan wasn't around I didn't need to worry about Althea and I wanted to avoid her for sometime too... so for the next two days I stay with Mom in the hospital and after that she was discharged.

   I drove Mom and Ashley back to Hampton's mansion and thought to return back to my home now... eventually I had to face her and I have cleared all the  news from each and every site.

   I drove to home and entered inside the house... the house was silent and clean, I went inside the bedroom and saw Althea sleeping on the bed. I walked near her and saw dried tears on her cheeks...

    fuck...!!! I should have atleast informed here once, I cursed myself and went to my study to check on few documents...