Betty and Josh..

✤ Author's pov ✤

     Next day Betty joined them and all of them had fun time together... In the evening they all were sitting on the beach side enjoying the sun set.

     " Guys I am hungry... what's there to enjoy in seeing a sun set, let's go back. " Betty whined.

    " There is Beth, see how pretty it is... and it becomes even more special when you have the love of your life beside you. " Melissa said leaning her head on Henry's  shoulder.

    " Betty sis you better get a man then you might learn to acknowledge this things. " Nancy teased and Charles kissed her head lovingly.

    " Wow..! acknowledge my presence at least and stop with your PDA... " Betty said rolling her eyes.

    " Nope... you get a man for yourself. " Ashley said and kissed Noah.

    " Fine enjoy your couple time, I am going to the cafe on opposite street.. bye! " Betty bid them bye and went to the cafe to fill her stomach.

     " One ice americano with sugar free truffles../ One ice americano with sugar free truffles.." she ordered and a guy next to her ordered the same.

    They looked at each other and chuckled...

    " It's my all time favorite order.."

   " Mine too.. "

   They took their orders and sat together, it was very natural for them as both shared same interest and had same taste in many things.

    One hour went by and Betty didn't realise as she was so into the conversation with Josh... yeah the guy's name was Josh , he was the CEO of Barren industry.... Josh was from Paris and came here for vacation to get some rest from his company work.

     There conversation was interrupted by a call on Betty's phone... of course it was Melissa as she was worried about Betty.

    " Mel I am still in the cafe, I will be at home in sometime.. don't worry. "

    She told Josh and got up to leave when he stopped her... they shared their phone numbers and Josh invited her for a drink tomorrow at the club.

     " I will be there.. " she said and left.

    At home they all had dinner together and Betty's unusual smile didn't go unnoticed by Melissa and Charles, both looked at each other and nodded.

    Later, when everyone retired to their bedroom, Melissa and Charles went to Betty's room who was busy texting with Josh.

    " Mel seems like someone is busy, we shouldn't disturb her.. " Charles said out loud to grab Betty's attention.

   " Hey Rat stop it... I was just scrolling. " Betty retorted putting her phone aside.

   " Beth... who is he...!? " Melissa asked excitedly.

   " Or maybe she..!? " Charles added.

   " I am not a les... about him, we are just friends... for now. "

   " Oh it means the chances are high hmm.. "

  " Stop teasing me guys, I will tell you both first ok..! I am not like someone here hiding things from us... " Betty said eyeing at Charles.

   " Stop it... it was yesterday only when I proposed Nancy and she accepted me. "

   " I am so happy, everything fell into right place. " Melissa said with relief.

  " Yeah.. I am also happy. "

   After some chit-chat they went back to their respective rooms and slept cuddling with their partners..