Jealousy...

✤ Author's pov ✤

   After two days Melissa was discharged from the hospital...

   Everyone was having breakfast.. even Charles was present, yeah Old Regal told him everything and he was genuinely happy for Melissa and Henry.

   After the breakfast Old Regal thought to visit the company and let the kids spend some time.

   Nancy was with Noah and Ashley  showing them around... this three has grew alot closer in past few weeks and whoever see them would think they are childhood besties.

     While on the other hand Betty also came to visit Melissa and found all three talking...

   " Mel how are you..!? " she asked sitting beside Melissa.

   " I am fine Beth... "

    " But I am not.. you ketchup head why didn't you tell me about Mel and Henry..!?" Charles howled at Betty.

    " Mel asked me not to... and stop calling me by that name you rat.. " she retorted back.

   " Please guys don't fight... Charles I told her not to tell you because I knew you wouldn't hesitate before putting yourself in bad light infront of grandpa for me. "

   " But Mel we are childhood besties , I could have done that for you... "

   " Ofcourse this moron would have ,didn't he tried to be a perfect hubby to you in this past days.. " Betty said laughing at Charles.

   " Shut up ketchup head it's embarrassing... moreover I tried because I didn't wanted to fail you like other people around you did. You have always been their for us so I was just trying... "

    " Yeah.. even though you were crushing on someone else right..!? " Betty teased.

    " What..!? Really, Charles you moron how can you hide it from me. " Melissa scolded him.

    " Come on Charles, tell us who is that lucky girl..? " Henry asked to which Charles went silent completely.

   " Betty do you know who is she..!? " Melissa asked but Charles shut Betty's mouth before she could speak.

    But Betty was not an easy girl to handle, she kicked on Charles foot and he left her mouth...

    " It's Nancy... " Betty blabbered hurriedly.

    " You bitch.. " Charles cursed at Betty.

     While Melissa and Henry were still shock Charles looked at them embarrassingly.

    " How long..!? "

    " Since our high school.. " Charles answered to Melissa's question.

    " Why didn't you confess to Nan... you can never find a girl like our Nancy. " Henry said proudly.

   " Bro she hates me, if I stand beside her she would shift away from me. If I look at her she would turn her face to other direction. " Charles said plopping down on the bed.

    " Atleast try to approach her and make a good impression on her. " Melissa, Henry and Betty tried to encourage him.

   " Fine I will but you guys need to help me... "

   " OFCOURSE...!!! "

   They talked for hours and later everyone had dinner together... Charles was stealing glances of Nancy but she was unbothered and kept talking with Noah and Ashley.

    Again all the four gathered in Melissa's room and started planning ways for Charles to Impress Nancy... It was late so betty left for her home but Charles thought to wish Nancy good night before leaving .

    He stood outside her room for 10 minutes straight and that's when a maid told him Nancy was in the yard taking a night walk.

   Charles saw this as a great apportunity to atleast have a decent conversation with Nancy so he went out of the mansion but his steps halted when he saw Nancy at a distance talking to Noah.

    Both were laughing over something which wasn't audible to him at this distance.

    Suddenly he saw Noah holding Nancy's both hands in his and saying something to her and his expression were genuine. Later they both hugged and Charles left from their... He was burning in jealousy.