Honeymoon-1

✤ Author's pov ✤

    It took 7 hours for Melissa and Henry to reach Switzerland...

   As both slept enough during their flight, they were blooming like fresh flowers , Melissa's face was glowing after she saw the beauty of Switzerland...

   " My dear wife we have lot of time to admire the beauty..." Henry said to her and they sat in their car.

   Everything was already arranged by Old Regal but the house decoration for the newly married couple was done by Nancy.

    After 20 minutes of drive they reach the villa and it was very beautiful from outside, the surrounding area was calm and very less crowded.

    The driver left after dropping them.

    " Let's go baby.. " Henry took Melissa's hand who was still awestruck by the beauty...

    They entered inside and saw the whole house was decorated with red roses and  candles...

     Melissa was admiring everything when Henry hugged her from behind.

    " Nancy really did a good work.. " he said putting her hair on one side.

    " Hmm.. it's.. beautiful. "

    " Not more then my wife.. " he said and kissed on her shoulder.

   " umm.. cheeky. "

   " Nope speaking fact.. " he said sliding her dress down from her shoulder.

   " Henry we are in the corridor.. " Melissa said with heavy breathe .

  " So what wifey, there's no one in the house except us . " he said and unzipped her dress slowly.

   Melissa's dress slided down her body like butter on knife...

   Henry planted wet kisses on her neck and back, slowly he unclasped her bra and tossed it aside, he turned her to face him and looked at her with hungry eyes. Melissa wasn't shy either she started unbuttoning his shirt and planted wet kisses on his chest and abs.

    " So hard... I love it.. " she said biting his chest while caressing his abs.

   " Hey naughty girl come here.. " Henry pressed her on the wall and groped her nipples in his palms...

    " So soft.. I love them.. " he said and sucked her tits.

   " Aahhhh... Henry.. " she let out a scream as he pulled her nipples by his teeth..

   " Slow...down... I am.. not.. going anywhere.. " she said pushing his head more into her bosom.

   " As if I will let you go away from me. "he said massaging her boobs.

   " Are you challenging me.. " she asked with a raised brow.

  " Depends on your imagination.. " he said with a smirk.

   Melissa smirked at him and snaked her arms around him and kissed his neck, then chest and then licked his nipples... Henry was enjoying her bold side so much that he didn't realise her grip losing around him.

    " Challenge accepted hubby.. " he heard her and opened his eyes only to find her running away.

   " Wifey if I catch you... I swear you will regret it.. " he ran behind her.

   Both were giggling and running upstairs. Melissa was about to enter their bedroom but that's when Henry caught her coming from the back.

    " Didn't I say , you will regret running away from me.. "he picked her up and threw her on the fluffy bed hovering over her body.