Baby..!

✤ Melissa's pov ✤

     The next day we gave the news to our family and they all were over the moon... Ash, Nan, Noah and Charles started fighting among themselves for baby's name...

     " Guys cool down... there's alot of time left so stop fighting...! "

    After breakfast Henry took me to the hospital for check up and it went well until my overly protective husband started taking Doctor's class...

    When we returned back home he asked the servants to clean the ground floor room and shift our belongings there...

    " But why Henry, I love our room.. "

   " Baby it's not good for you to climb stairs... "he said and continued ordering the servants.

    " Damn Henry I am just two weeks pregnant..! " I saw Mom approaching us and thought to ask her to make him understand.

   " Mom look at him he is shifting our room to ground floor...~ "

    " Child it's good you shouldn't climb stairs it's not good for you. " she said and I left Mother-son duo and went to my babies...

    As the time started passing by Henry became a maniac and a complete jerk to me... literally he didn't let me have ice-cream nor did he let me eat pizza, I felt all the fun from my life was sicked out.... I am sure in few days he won't even let me walk around...!

    I was sitting in my room and complaining to my baby as usual... it's already three months and I could feel the bumb over my tummy...

    " Baby when you come out make sure to pee on dadda's clothes... he is giving your mumma hard time. "

    " Baby you know your mumma is very stubborn she doesn't listen to dadda so I have to be strict.. " Henry said entering inside, he sat beside me and hugged me by my baby bump...

    " Baby your dadda is just being unreasonable, what harm would an ice-cream do... he just likes to trouble me." I said to our baby.

    " Baby it's because your mumma catches cold really quick and it's not good for you both right... " he said and I pouted  facing the other way.

    " Fine, I think I have to give in or else you will keep pouting... " he said heaving a deep sigh .

    " Really... go and quickly bring me my ice-cream. "

   " I will but after that you will listen to me like a good girl... "

   " I will... now go quickly..! "

   How could I mistake him, he let me have two spoons and snatched the ice cream bucket from my hand...

   " That was enough baby...! now lie down and I will massage your feets. " I kept glaring at him but he kept ranting...

    Just bring me the guy who says women's are trouble during their pregnancy because I wanna smack that person for lieing...!

     A Month passed and I entered my fifth month... my bump was quite visible now and my clothes were tight so Henry bought me comfortable clothes that I could wear throughout my pregnancy...

    I was sleeping when I felt little pain in my stomach but I ignored it and few minutes later I felt so much pain that I screamed.... Henry was sleeping next to me got up hurriedly and tried to make me calm.

     " Baby - " just as he said that I felt the same pain and it was none other then our little bean kicking inside my tummy.

   " Are you ok baby.. " again our baby kicked me hard.

   " Shut up...!!! if once more you called me baby I will kick you out of the room. " I yelled through my gritted teeth, damn kiddo are you playing football inside then let me tell you one thing love, it's your mumma's tummy not a football baby...!

    " Ok I won't... " he said and started caressing my baby bump and I felt much better...

   " Close your eyes and try to sleep baby.." as he completed, baby kicked again and I was pissed at Henry... he looked down at me with a sorry look but I wasn't buying it.

    " Get out... right now..! " I said gritting my teeths.

   " But how will you sleep alone bab- "

   " GeT LoSt...!!!!! " I screamed and he ran out of the room.

   Finally I could sleep peacefully after that...but not for long because I was missing my dumbass husband's embrace....

    It was quite early in the morning I wasn't able to sleep and then my stomach growled...

   I got up and headed to the kitchen... on my way I saw Henry sleeping on the couch in the living room, I felt bad for kicking him out of the room.

   I went and suddenly he opened his eyes...

   " What are you doing here, are you still having pain... " he said worriedly and made me sit on the couch.

   " Relax hubby, I was not able to sleep without you and now I am feeling hungry too...! "

    " I will make something tasty for you just wait for five minutes ok..! "