Bastards..

✤ Henry's pov ✤

     I sat on the dining table opposite to my so called father and his two childrens..

    " The lunch is here guys... " chirped my Mom coming out of the kitchen with the maids carrying all sorts of dishes...

    " Wow Mom it smells heavenly.. " I said and kissed her cheeks as she sat beside me.

   " Thank you my boy... " she said with happiness visible all over her face which I adore and want it to sustain always on her face. I can and I will do anything to see that happiness on her face forever...

    The maids served the food...

   " Oh darling it tastes so good.. " Mr Hampton my so called father said making Mom's smile grow more then before.

   " Thanks honey... " she replied back.

    " Yeah stepmom it tastes so good... I love your handmade food the most.. " my half brother Dylan said.

   " Dylan , how many times I have told you to call her Mom not stepmom... " Mr Hampton scolded him to which he clicked his tongue playfully and asked for sorry to my Mom and she is too kind to smile it away.

    They make me sick to my stomach..

    After lunch we all sat in the living room...

    " Henry... Dylan and Ashley completed their studies and now they are ready to join our business. Take them to office and guide your siblings son. " Mr Hampton said and I clenched my jaw in anger, I can't oppose or thrash him because Mom was sitting right beside me.

    " I will see what they can do in MY office.. " I pressed the word my to remind him.