Jenifer...

✤ Author's pov ✤

     Old Regal's burial ceremony was performed by Melissa and Henry... her tears didn't stop for a second.

    All the family members, friends and business associates were present to pay their last respect to Mr Richard Regal.
One by one everyone left giving their consoling words to Melissa and Nancy.

     Only family members were left...

    " We should go back to home , Henry take Melissa with you. " Mrs Hampton said wiping her tears.

     They all were ready to leave but Melissa refused, she asked them to give her some alone time with her grandpa.

     Henry wasn't ready to leave but Mrs Hampton convinced him and everyone left...

    Melissa sat beside the grave of her beloved late grandpa...

    " Grandpa how could you leave us... you wanted to see my kids, you promised to attend their wedding then why...!? why did you leave me alone...!!! " she cried placing her head on his grave.

     After almost spending an hour she got up to leave when Henry returned back to take her back.

    He made her sit in the car and the driver drove to the Regal mansion... the whole ride she was silent and Henry was getting really worried for her.

     It took Melissa few months to come out of the trauma of her grandpa's death... she got much better when Betty visited them with her new born baby... it was a cute little girl and Melissa instantly fell in love with the little princess named as Jenifer.

     After so long when Henry saw smile on Melissa's face he was overjoyed, he too adored Jenifer, he played with her along with Melissa.

     On the other hand Nancy and Ashley's belly started showing up.

    Melissa was busy with office and administration work but she never failed to take care of Nancy and Ashley.... Mrs Hampton and Mrs Clare took full time care of the two girls still Melissa would check on them even in between her office work.

      Midst of all this.... Humans are not angels right and surely they have an amount of patience so does Henry , it was so disappointing for him when he couldn't have some time from Melissa for himself. He held on to his patience for months but now it was getting worse, since past one month she wouldn't even talk to him properly...If he would try to get close to her she would make excuses such as she is tired and goes to sleep.

      Henry gulped his disappointment and tried to understand Melissa's situation... maybe she was worked up, she has to handle office work as Nancy was on leave and also look after the administration work... or maybe she is still stuck with grandpa's dismiss... Henry would give his heart all sorts of excuses on behalf of Melissa and paste a fake smile to greet his family.

      As usual everyone retired to their bedrooms after dinner...

    " Al... " Henry held Melissa's wrist as they entered inside their bedroom.

   " Henry I am tired. " she said and freed her wrist.

   " Al...please talk to me if you are facing any problem or are you still not over grandpa's dismiss.. "

   " I am fine.. " she said with a straight face .

   Henry walked to her and hugged her from behind.

   " Baby... then why are you acting like this please share your problems with me. " he said lovingly but the next moment Melissa jerked and freed herself from his embrace.

    " You wanna know what my problem is right...!!?? " she asked aggressively and Henry nodded slowly a bit taken aback by her action .

    " It's you... yes you are my problem. Can't you just leave me alone for some fucking minutes. Why do you keep sticking to me, it's kinda frustrating... I have a life of my own too but no you want me to give all my attention and time to you or else serve you at night with my body... " as soon as the last words left her mouth, Henry slapped Melissa across her cheeks for the first time .

     " How could you...! how could you say that Al. Was it really needed to belittle my love like that. It would have been much better if you killed me with your own hands.... " he pressed each and every word as tears stung his eyes.

     " Love...!? opening legs for you whenever you want isn't love it's prostitution... " she said after letting out a sarcastic laugh.

{{ Ok so here it begins... what do you guys think about the chapter... ( •̀_•́ ) }}

     ENJOY...!!!!!