Hitler grandpa..

✤ Henry's pov ✤

    This two days were amazing and today morning the Hitler I mean grandpa returned back...

    I was arranging the breakfast on the table with other servants when I saw Al walking down the stairs busying on a some phone call... she was looking beautiful as always.

    My eyes widen when I saw her slipping on the steps.... I ran and caught her by  waist, thank god she held the railings or else I can't imagine...

    " Melly are you ok..!? " Nancy rushed to us and Al nodded at her assuringly  .

    " What's going on..!? " we heard grandpa's shrilled voice and I left Al's waist...

    " Grandpa Melly was about to fall from the stairs but thanks to Ron, he saved
her. " Nancy said stepping down.

    " Melissa be careful ,come let's have breakfast. " he said and sat on his chair to have breakfast.

    I rushed down hurriedly after nodding at Al and started serving breakfast to everyone...

    After breakfast as usual everyone sat in the living room together and they were chatting about company. Grandpa told Al and Nancy to visit company everyday from now on to get some experience...

   Shit, this old man... now I won't have any time to spend with my Al.

   " Ron... that's what your name is right..!? " suddenly he asked me and the dusting cloth fell off from my hand.

    " Yes sir...it is..! " I replied politely.

    " You will replace Mrs Clare and do all her work from today...i am seeing you are slacking in your work. " he said and I left after bowing to him.

    What the fuck...!!! Mrs Clare is incharge of his room's cleaning , his study room's cleaning also giving him meds and practically she is 24/7 working for him.

    I sat on the kitchen floor... I didn't want this much experience atleast. God how am I supposed to work under his nose...!!! I wanted to whine loudly in Al's embrace so bad.

    " Cheer up Ron... Mr Regal looks strict but he is really nice. " Mrs Clare said entering the kitchen.

   " But Mrs Clareee~.. " I whined, she is actually my mom's age and a very warm lady so I can whine to her if not Al..

   " Come on boy, you can do it..!!! " she said and ruffled my hair.

   " Ok..! "

    Well the rest of day went into hell... I mean in grandpa's room and study, he needs perfection in everything this man can't be satisfied with something less then perfect.

    I mopped the floor five times, also his personal assistant Mr Adam... I felt sorry for that poor man, Noah should be thankful to me for being such a nice boss to him.

    The worst thing was I couldn't meet Al the whole day and slowly all this things were pissing me off....

    Finally I saw her during dinner and my heart was at ease again...

    After the dinner everyone retired to their bedrooms expect... except for Mr Hitler, he was stuck to the couch in the living room working on his laptop with huge glasses on . I waited for him to leave but it was until late night still he didn't move.

    Is he doing that on purpose or God are you planning some conspiracy against me with grandpa...

    I don't think I can go to Al's room today.... and who said that..! I ran back to my room and jumped out of my window, I climbed to Al's balcony , thank god the guards were sleeping...

    I entered her room and saw her staring at the ceiling while lying leisurely on the bed.

   " You have such a handsome boyfriend and you are busy staring at the white ceiling.. " I said keeping my beards on the side table.

   " What took you so long..!? " she asked as I climbed on the bed.

   " Your Hitler grandpa is guarding in the living room. "

   I hugged her tightly and inhaled her fresh body fragrance...

    " Hmm.. " she just hummed and lied on my chest.

   " What happened Al, is there something troubling you..!? "

   " I went to office today after such a long time and I couldn't understand anything... our stocks are falling apart too, grandpa is working hard but still... " she sighed.

   " Let me take a look then ,show me your laptop.. " she gave me her laptop and we checked all the deals going on...

   " Cancel this three deal and focus on the first one and later on the fifth deal... I have worked with this company before they are pretty good. " I explained her everything and we shared cons and pros of the deals and took out a pretty good conclusion.

     It was past midnight when we finished and slept hugging each other...