A women in the forest..

✤ Henry's pov ✤

   I started driving not towards my penthouse to the lake house because I want peace for atleast sometime..

   The lake house was in the outside middle part of the Rosch forest, a beautiful yet dangerous forest....the house had a huge living room with an open kitchen and a master bedroom, perfect for me with all the comfort things inside...

   I drove for an hour and reached the forest, It took me 15minutes to reach my late house. After parking my car outside the house I got in and directly went to my bed room to take shower... after the shower I cook something for me and went to pour some wine when I heard some voice near the window of the living room.

     I went outside to check and found a creepy and dirty looking person slushing over the walls of my house as if trying to hide from someone... I could see the face as it was getting dark and the person was extremely filthy looking with long hair which almost looked like a nest of birds...

    " Who are you and why- " I said with my stern voice making that filthy guy flinch... he bowed his head in front of me whispering something in a really low voice and then I heard sobbing voice.

    I don't know why but my heart soften after hearing the sobs...

   " Hey get up...tell me who are you, do you need any help..! ? " I asked with my stern voice and he stood up on his feets...

   No wait a... damn minute... it's she...!!??? Yeah it's not a man it's a woman because her clothes from her breast... ughh.. forget it...!!

   " Please help me, they... they.. " she was speaking and suddenly lost her conscious. I held her before she could hit the ground but something else hit my nose and that was the smell of rotten fish which was coming from her body..

    Somehow I took her inside and laid her on the carpet, I sprinkled water on her face and she opened her eyes.... I swear I have never seen as beautiful eyes as her before in my life.

     She sat up and started looking around her...

    " Where am I..!? " she asked me in her sweet voice which felt like some sort of music .

    What am I even speaking and thinking stupid thinks.... get a hold of yourself Henry, I scolded and composed myself.

    " It's my house... " I said  sternly but rather it came out soft, what's wrong with me...

   Suddenly her stomach let out a loud growl indicating how hungry she was..

   " That's my bedroom... go and take shower , you can wear my clothes they are in the closet..." I said and she left for my bedroom.

   I don't know why I am being so gentle to her while being the biggest jerk one could find... is it because I had never been this close to womens nope many of the sluts have thrown themselves on me before then why..!? why I feel so attracted to her (sigh..)

   I remember her growling stomach so I went to the kitchen and heated the food, I served it in two plates when the click of the door unlocking attracted my attention...

   I stood frozen on my spot after seeing the front view my little member throbbed and I cursed myself hundred times for being like this...

   " Only this fitted me so I... " she said in her sweet voice.

   " It... it.. ok.. come and eat the food... you must be hungry..! " I somehow composed myself and said.

    She walked past me and sat on the chair... the shower jel smell from her brownish blonde hair, she was looking like a godess in my white shirt that reached her mid thighs showing off her milky slender legs... Due to dirt and mud her face looked ugly but now I can say I have never seen a girl as beautiful as her.

     Her straight nose, long lashes, pink cheeks and rosy lips with milky fair skin made her look absolutely unreal...

    I took a deep breathe and sat opposite to her and we ate the food silently...

    " What's your name and what are you doing in this forest...!?? " I asked once she finished her food.

   " My name... my name.. what is it..!!?? " she spoke in low voice and suddenly held her head winching in pain.

   " It's ok.. don't pressurise yourself. " I said standing beside her but still she tried remembering...

   " Ssshhhh... don't do that, we will figure it out slowly..!!! I said giving her a side hug and she relaxed in my arms, I gulped my saliva and moved away from her.

   " You can sleep, it's quite late.... take the bed I will sleep on the couch. " I said and she went to my bed and lied on the bed, the couch in living room was giving full view of her sleeping figure so I got up and shut the door... phew..!! I need to stay put.