Gaming...

✤ Althea's pov ✤

     I woke up the next morning, well basically it was almost afternoon...we were intensely wild last night. The first thing I saw was his sleeping angelic face , how can someone look so handsome while sleeping. I had this strong urge to caress his cheeks and I did but he woke up from his sleep...

    I felt relieved after hearing him... he may not love me or reciprocate the feeling I have for him ever but the way he respects me, the place I hold in his life, his possessiveness towards me is more then enough...i am just happy being his 'peace'....

     His stamina is really something... though he pretended like he won't do anything but while kissing he thrusted his cock inside my pussy and we ended up having sex in the morning... gosh this man! but I love him...

    " Go take shower.. " I said breathing heavily.

   " Let's shower together.. " he said and tried picking me in his arms but I rolled away covering myself with the sheet..

   " Nope... I know you very well...you take shower and then i will take. " I said and he went inside with a big pout, I have never seen this whining baby side of him... I chuckled to myself, such a big baby...!

    After he took shower he carried me and left me in the bath tub that he prepared for me... impressive..!!!! I enjoyed the bath fully and came out , wore my clothes and left the bed room.

    I found the servants running around the house cleaning, dusting, cooking and Henry shouting at them... Now whatsup with this man.

   " Why are you shouting at them..!? " I asked standing infront of him.

   " I wasn't around for two days and they all have become lazy sloths... let me tighten my grip. " he said and started ordering the poor servants, the house was a bit dusty because I stopped them from coming for last two days.

    " Al... come breakfast is ready.. " he said and took me to the dining table.

    We had our breakfast and spent the whole day together watching tv, playing video games which ofcourse he didn't like because he never played any before but girl he is a pro learner... I thought him the rules and few moves in the first round and after that I lost all the six rounds against him... 

   " Huh...!!! babe you can't win over me. " he said refering to the game.

  But isn't it the same in real life too... probably I won't be able to win his love ever..

   " Still I hope I can win over you someday.. "

   " You won't babe... let's start with the next round, hold your controller. "

   " Oh did I said it loud.. " I took my controller...

   We started playing and ironically I won that round... I jumped on the couch in happiness.

   " Happy...!!! let me get some snacks. " he said and went to the kitchen... wait , did he let me win purposely.

   I ran to the kitchen and saw him serving pastries and juice.... I hugged him from behind.

   " You let me win... right..!? " I asked placing my head on his back.

  " Yeah... and your happy dance was worth it.. " he said and pulled me infront of him. I was standing between him and the kitchen counter, he leaned in and licked my lips...

    " Henry... the servants did hard to clean up...!!! " I said pulling back because I know once he started then their is no going back for us and we will end up making out in the kitchen.

    " So... I pay them, they will clean again... " he said and licked my lips again.

   " I am sore.. " I made an excuse, it wasn't because I didn't want to do it but I just wanted to see if he will stop for my sake or not... he looked into my eyes and took my hand in one and the tray in other , walked to the living room...

   " I am letting you rest then.. " he said handing me my pastey and juice.

   Yeah, he stopped himself for my sake because he cares for me... I will try my best to turn this care into love Henry..!!! I muttered to myself and ate my snacks.