Forget me and move on..

✤ Author's pov ✤

     Ashley wiped her tears and gave her brother a beautiful smile...

    She started cutting fruits for him when Noah returned back, Henry was so desperate and worried at the same time to know about Althea that he couldn't hold back anymore...

    " Noah, how is Althea... you didn't tell her anything right..!"

    As Henry asked Noah to investigate about Althea before, he knew about Althea and Henry living together...

   " Sir.. sir act- " Noah shuttered for a while.

   " WHAT IS IT NOAH SPEAK- AAHHH.. " he let out a loud winch because of the chest pain, the wounds were still pretty bad and him shouting and taking pressure made it worse.

   " Bro please calm down.. " Ash hurriedly made him lie on the bed.

   " Calm down ok..!!! Your wounds are still fresh. "

   " But Ash... my Al, where is she..!? " Henry said grunting in pain and agonizing over his Al.

   " Who is Al..!? " she asked confused.

   Henry calmed himself and told her about him and Althea...

   " You love her..!? "

  " I do Ash... I couldn't tell her that and now I don't know where she is..! "

  " I think I know.." Ashley said and Henry looked at her with hopeful eyes.

  " Mr Regal is arrested and i think it was done by Nancy and Althea... Day before Nancy called me to ask about your condition but i was so mad at her dad that i yelled at her... and that's when I heard a girl's voice she was asking about your condition and her voice was filled with so much concern and pain that i couldn't help and told her about you.Now  I think it was Althea... "

    After hearing all this from Ash, Henry smiled because his Al was safe and with her family... moreover she was worried about him.

   " Ash can you call Nancy I wanna talk to Al.. please..! "

   " Sure bro... I can see you are missing my soon to be sil alot. " Ash smiled teasingly at Henry and he shook his head.

   " Hey Nancy, it's Ash.. "

   " Ash...! why did you call me..!?"

  " I am sorry for whatever I said before... I was scared for Henry at that time. " Ash explained herself to Nancy and Henry stroked her head lovingly.

   " It's ok Nancy I understand.. "

   " Actually Henry wanted to talk to you. "

   " Sure.. " Ashley handed her phone to Henry...

   " How are you now Henry..!? "

   " I am fine Nancy, Althea is with you right..! can I talk to her. " Henry couldn't hide his desperation.

   " Yeah she is, wait a minute.. " Nancy said and the seconds between Nancy handed her phone to Althea made Henry's heart run an entire marathon...

   " Hello...! " came Althea's sweet voice.

   " Al... how are you..!? "

   " I.. am fine... how are you now.!? "

   " I am ok but I would be completely fine if you come to see me... I miss you Al.. " Henry said and after a few seconds of silence heard sobbing sounds from Althea's side.

   " Al.. baby are you crying, please don't cry I am alright..!!! " Henry said desperately as Althea's sobbing got louder.

   After few minutes she composed herself and wiped her tears...

   " It's Melissa and I can't come to see you, I will never come to see you... forget me Henry and I will do the same.. "

   " What nonsense are you saying Al.. " Henry shouted despite the pain from the wound.

   " I am speaking the truth and you should accept it and move on because I am going to do the same... forever bye.. "with that the line went dead.

   " Al... Al... damn it talk to me. "

  " Bro please calm down or else your wound will start bleeding again. "

   " Ash... she is speaking nonsense.. " Henry said like a lost child and Ash couldn't help but feel the pain in her brother's voice.

    Ash was trying to console Henry when her phone started ringing... it was Nancy. Ashley gave the phone directly to Henry.

   " Henry listen I heard all the things Melly said to you and I know you love my sister alot, she too loves you. "

   " Then why she is pushing me away so badly.. "

   " It's because of our grandpa... Melly has always done everything according to him and he doesn't want her to marry the men she loves because he things love is just waste, feeling are waste... " Nancy said and one could easily sense frustration in her voice.

    " Ok.. then I will convince her grandpa. I am not letting her go. " Henry said with determination.

    " I am always here to help you brother-in-law. "

    " Thanks Nancy.. "