Not a mistress..

✤ Henry's pov ✤

   I was working in my study when Noah called me... I answered his call.

   " Sir Mr Regal's son is coming from Luxembourg soon... if you say I can get his appointment. " he said..

   " That would be great... " I said and was discussing the plan for the new project when the door opened and Althea walked in and i hung up because I want to clear few things out...

   But she came and started kissing me passionately... I couldn't control and gave in, I missed her...

   Slowly our kiss turned into a make out section and I realised it will surely lead to sex... I moved away from her and tried controlling my hormones so that I could talk to her before having sex.

    But she walked infront of me naked... fuck, I am not a saint ok..!! I lost control over myself when she kissed me...I opened her vag lips and her dark pink clitoris sprouted out like a red lily's bud. I torchered her alot... she creamed uncountable times and I came at times but didn't release inside her.

    " Hen..ry st..op... " she said tiredly and shut her eyes due to exhaustion. I was exhausted too but carried her to our bedroom and after cleaning our body I lied on the bed with her in my arms.

    After two days I was feeling at peace... One thing I know is whatever she did today was out of insecurity, I can read her now. I am sure it was all because she saw that news and thought I would want to get rid of her and I didn't do anything to stop her thinking such thing instead I let it go.... such an idiot I am...!!!

    I stopped myself from having sex with her was because I don't want her to feel that she is my mistress or is this the only purpose of her stay.... she is not some random girl or my mistress, I have some feeling for her which I don't know how to describe. I want her to feel her importance in my life but I think I am really bad at expressing things so I wanna tell her this in words if she can understand my indescribable feelings...

    While thinking all this I slept with my peace in my arms...

    Next morning I woke up by her soft touches... she was caressing my cheeks when I opened my eyes. I pulled her even closer with the hand wrapped around her waist.

    " You saw that news right...!? " I asked to confirm it and make her realise how much she matters to me.

   " I did.... but I am fine being called your mistress or anything as long as I can be by your side. I know you don't want outsiders to know about me but please don't leav- " I listen to her enough...

   " You are not my mistress... you are special, you are the peace that I never had before. I don't care about others and if ever someone found about you and refered to you as my mistress I won't hesitate before cutting them into pieces. " I said stroking her cheeks and tugging the hair strands behind her ear.

    " But... weren't you avoiding me because of it..!? "

   " Yes, I was avoiding you because of the news but it was because I was ashamed that because of that filthy bastard Dylan you had to hear something like that. "

   " Because of Dylan...!?? " she looked confused.

   " Yes... the news was spread by him as an anonymous person but I found out it was him. " I said and just by thinking my jaw clenched because of anger... Bastard...!!!!

    " Oh..k." she said and kissed on my cheeks and tight jaws.

   " Don't get angry... forget it. " she said caressing my jaws.

   " Ok... but stop doing that, you are arousing me. " I said and she looked at me with wide eyes, which I found extremely adorable...

   " What are you... a monster, you tortured me for three hours last night and now again you are getting aroused. " she asked with her doe eyes opened wide.

   " Hey it wasn't my fault... you invited me to devour you, remember..!? " i said raising a brow at her and she was red, I bust out laughing at her red embarrassed face... she looked too cute.

    I stopped laughing when I saw her staring at me....

   " You look more handsome when you laugh... " she said with dreamy eyes.

   I pulled her closer and kissed her, slowly our kiss turned into a passionate one and we ended up having a morning intercourse... well who is complaining though morning sex is good for health or is it that I made up..!!!??