Final chapter:- His tempting mistress -2

✤ Melissa's pov ✤

     Next day we all took a day off from office as the kids were at home too and we all were tired from last night...

     Everyone was in the living room helping Elf in opening his gifts...

    As for me and Henry we had a lunch meeting and unfortunately we couldn't postpone it...

    " Baby are you ready... " Henry asked desperately..

   " Just a minute hubby... " I put the lipstick and took a final look in the mirror and walked out from the walk in closet..

   " You look gorgeous..! " he said pulling me closer by my waist.

   " And you look like an uncle.. " I teased, hey my husband looks very handsome and a 25 yrs old hunk ok, I was just kidding..

   " I am upset.. " he said pouting like a goldfish.

  " I know how to brighten my big baby's mood... " I said and kissed over his pout, how could I forget he isn't as innocent as I think... he turned my soft kiss in a passionate one and I knew my lipstick must be smeared...

    Fuck it..! who cares, let me enjoy my hubby's love...we devoured each other and he left me when I was short of breathe.

    I pulled him closer by my arms that were circled around his neck...

    " I love you.. "

   " I love you too.. " he said and pecked my lips again.

   After touching up my make up we walked downstairs hand in hand...but just then we heard the interesting conversation going on in the living room.

    " Elf, Lizzy's gift is so pretty...! " Nan said and I know Elf must be blushing hard.

   " Yup it is.. "

   " Oh boy your cheeks are red like a cherry... " Noah and Ash started teasing Elf.

    " Bro why are you all red like that... " we heard an annoyed voice of Rick.

   " Rick you will understand after sometime... " Amber said.

   " I don't want to understand, even till today I didn't get why my mumma married dadda...! she is so pretty and - " before he could say further Henry twisted his ear.

   " Ahh~ .. "

  " Henry... " I pulled Rick in my embrace.

  " Al did you hear what did this brat just said..!!!! "

   " I didn't say anything wrong...! "

   " Dadda don't you agree mumma is the prettiest women in the whole world..! " he asked standing on the couch to match Henry's height.

   " That's right.. " Henry answered him with a smile.

  " Dadda don't you agree mumma has the most beautiful voice..! "

  " That's right.. "

  " Don't you agree mumma must have got more handsome man then you..! "

  " That's rig-.. wait... you brat...!!!! "

   He chased Rick all around the living room, we all were laughing at the tom and Jerry version of father-son duo... at the end Rick jumped in my arms to safe himself from his fuming father...

    " Al you can't save him today... his naughty butt will get the much deserved punishment. " Henry said gazing at Rick.

   I can't with this two...

   " Hubby... forgive him please. " I said and kissed his right cheeks and Rick kissed on his left cheeks... that's it my soft hearted big baby melted.

    Rick spread his hands for Henry and after making few faces Henry took Rick in his arms...

    " I am the most handsome man in the world and after me it's surely you dadda... as I am mumma's son so you deserve her I... think so.. " he said the last part with an unsure expression.

    " You are a kid so basically I am the most handsome man and I surely deserve your beautiful mumma... " Henry said and pecked my lips.

   " Henry...!!! " I blushed and other's  laughed.

   " I love you dadda.. " Rick said and kissed Henry's cheeks.

   " I love you too my little devil.. " Henry kissed his nose and hugged him tightly.

   We both left for the lunch meeting and returned back in the late afternoon...

   At night after dinner I checked on the boys while Henry checked on the girls, after putting them to sleep we returned back to our bedroom.

   As usual he pulled me over his chest...

   " Al I won't be able to have lunch with you tomorrow... I had to meet Amber and Amelia's teacher. "

   " Why , what happened..!? "

   " Don't worry it's nothing serious... Amber and Amelia topped their class and regarding that their teacher wants to have a talk..! "

   " Ohk..! I went to meet Elf and Rick's teacher a few days back and she was praising them alot too... I am happy all our kids are doing so well."

   " Yup... I feel so proud when anyone praises our kids..! "