Naughty...

✤ Henry's pov ✤

    I removed my shirt and tossed it aside...

   I lied on her and kissed her lips , we kissed each other hungrily as if compensating for the past few days...

   She was rubbing my chest and abs with her soft hands and I was feeling the heat in my pants already.

   I broke the kiss and went down pulling her pants at once... she was completely naked and the beast which was craving for her woke up. I pulled her legs apart and savoured on her pussy...

    " Aahh.. umm.. Henry please.. slow down... " she said pushing my head more into her core.

   Your body wants something else and your mouth is saying something else baby...

    I ate her pussy to my heart's content and then raised my head to look at her face, she was surely enjoying it...

    " Baby do you want more.. "

    " Stop teasing- " before she could say anything else I inserted two fingers in her hole and she raised her hips in pleasure...

   " I surely know how to pleasure my queen.. " I said screwing my fingers inside her pussy hole and saw her rolling her eyes up...

    I fingerfucked her until she came on my fingers...

    I took my fingers out and she came up to me...

   " What happened baby...!? "

   " Now it's my turn daddy... " she said and pushed me on the bed.

   I just observed her actions, I helped her in taking my pants off... she started caressing my hard cock and it was now even harder then before...

     I threw my head back when she took my cock in her mouth...

    " UMM... YES BABY... AHU I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AH... " I groaned as she pleasured me with her mouth , I held her head and helped her in increasing the pace...

    I spooged in her mouth and she gulped all of my release down her throat.

    I sat up and pulled her on my lap... our naked bodies stuck together because of the sweat and our material...

   " Henry...aahh..! " she breathed my name and I bite her tits...

   " Daddy... "

   " Good girl, I think this is the best way to remind you right... " I said rubbing my dick on her ass from beneath..

   " No please stop.. ahh..! "

   " Why baby..!!! " I asked as she clunged on my shoulder breathing heavily.

   " Umm... you are such a tease.. " she breathed out and bite my chest.

  " AHH... naughty girl..! "

  " Only for you... "

  " Really... do you want me to be naughty too... "

  " Aren't you enough naughty already. " she asked kissing on my jaw line.

   " I can be more if you wanna see then.. "

   " I would love too... " she said giving a seductive smile to me .

   " Ok then.. " I kept her on the bed and lied on my stomach shutting my eyes.

   " What does this supposed to mean, showing off your naked butt to me. " she asked shaking me profusely.

   " I am sleepy Al, let me sleep... I have lots of chorus to do tomorrow. " I said trying hard to not laugh.

   " You got to be kidding me... you jerk get up. " she again shook me.

   You were laughing at my condition right now let me tease you baby...! I was enjoying her tantrums when I felt a hard kick on my butt and I landed on the cold hard floor... I didn't knew this fragile skinny girl was so strong.. ouch it hurts..!

   " Fuck you Al...!!! that was so cruel.." I said rubbing my poor butt.

   " You deserved that moron. " she huffed in anger and lied on the bed.

   I climbed up and hovered over her...

   " What..! now what do you want..!? "she asked with an annoyed expression.

    I positioned my dick in between her inner thighs searching for her entrance when she pulled her legs together tightly...

   " Baby don't... ok... I am sorry, I was just teasing you. "

   " Fuck you...!! " she cursed at me.

   I kissed her lips and she wrapped her legs around my torso , I jerked hard in her hole and entered completely inside her vag in one go...

   " Ummm... "

   " Ask for it baby... " I said sniffing on her neck.

   " Fuck me daddy... fuck me hard...!!! "

   " As per your order baby.."

   I thrusted hard and increased my pace eventually... even the bed moved as our make out heated up...

   " Umm... harder... ahh...yes. "

  " Yeah baby.. come for me.. " she released but I kept going...

   I was about to cum so I pulled out and released on the floor... I looked back at her after releasing and understood the question in her eyes.

   " It's not the time baby and I don't want you to take contraceptive pills now. " I said and she nodded.

    Once again I climb over her and our bodies intervened with each other... I flipped her and she landed on her four's ...she looks so ravishing even from the back.

    I played with her ass cheeks and teased her pussy from back...

   " Umm please take me... "

   " Be patient baby... " I stood on my knees and rubbed the tip of my dick from her pussy hole to her ass hole...

    I slowly begin penetrating my dick in her ass...

   " Ahhh... umm... it hurts.. "

   " Open your ass cheeks baby... " she did as I said and I entered in her asshole  smoothly.

   " Ready baby.. " I asked before making my first thrust and she nodded.

   I jerked hard and we both moaned and groaned together... I held her waist and started pumping harder, her boobs hung down moved in rhythm with my thrust..

   We were feeling utmost pleasure as my balls hit her pussy and my dick digged in her ass reaching deeper...