Drugs..

✤ Henry's pov ✤

    I took Al to the doctor and I know she was scared but I assured her... the doc performed some hypnosis on her and asked few questions and then did some test on her...

     After an hour Al woke up and her reports were out too...

   " Sir I need to talk to you... " the doc said and I sent Al out, I was assured as my guards were around her for her safety.

   I sat infront of the doc and he started explaining the things...

   " Sir she has lost her memory completely... first I thought it was because of the wound on the back side of her head but it's not. Her reports says there's some meds detected in her body.."

    " What type of meds...!? "

    " It's actually a special kind of drug that is used to mess up with a person's brain and if it's taken or given to a particular person in excess it may lead to mental illness, memory loss or even...death. "

  " Is there any cure... I mean regarding her memory regaining or something. "

  " That depends entirely on her brain sir.."

   I frowned at his statement... someone was intentionally messing up with her and it's someone closer or how else one can feed such a deadly thing to her for a time being and without her notice..

   " Doctor can you tell me anything else about this medicine.."

   " Sir actually this medicine is prohibited in most of the countries around the world so passing information about this drug will effect - "

    " You are saying no to me... " I said in my icy cold voice and he already broke into cold sweat...

   " This medicine is very experience and needs utter care when using the amount for any kind of purpose... "

   " Ok... that's enough for me. " I said and went out of his cabin to find Al sitting on the bench outside with my guards standing behind her.

   I walked up to her and gave her my hand..

  " Let's go... " she took my hand and we walked out and sat in our car.

   The car halted on the way because of the heavy traffic and I saw a rare yet beautiful smile on her face which was even more mesmerizing... I looked in the direction she was looking and saw a couple inside a restaurant feeding each other.

    The traffic got cleared and we reached home in 20 minutes... I took her inside the bathroom and we took bath together.

   After that I went to my study and made some calls including one to Noah... When I came out the food was delivered and Al was arranging it on the table. I sat and we had our food silently because I was still thinking about the medicine and how could I find about her without exposing her in the limelight for now.

    After dinner we went inside the room and lied on the bed... I was in my thoughts when I felt her rubbing my chest with her hands, I looked at her and she suddenly pressed her lips on mine. She never did that... I kissed her back passionately and we ended up having sex.

    I pulled her naked body over mine and stroked her hair back...

   " What happened...?? " I asked her as something was different about her since the time we came back from hospital.

   " Nothing... " she said hugging my neck and snuggling more into me.

   " Al speak up... " I said in a stern voice.

   " Since we returned back you didn't look at me and didn't do anything so I was just taking initiative.... " she said in a low voice.

   " I was thinking something... " I stroked her back pulling her more close into me.

   " Henry please don't leave me... " she suddenly spoke snapping me out of my thoughts.

   " Why do you think I will...!? I already told you I will take all your responsibility. "

   " Nothing just came into my mind.. " she said and after talking for sometime we dozed off...