His tempting mistress..

By Chris_1310

Warning:- Contains mature content , 18++ Henry Hampton the most eligible bachelor, devilishly handsome with i... More

Bastards..
Henry Hampton..
A women in the forest..
Hard to Control..
Althea..
Dylan and Ashley..
Who is she..!??
Althea's thoughts..
Drugs..
Dylan knows...
Possessive sugar daddy...
Thumping hearts...
Dylan meets Althea...
Past snippet...
Henry Hampton's mistress...
Dylan flinged the news..
Dylan left the country...
He was home finally...
Don't be too generous...
Not a mistress..
Gaming...
Marriage...
Dylan's plan-1
Genuine worry...!
Scissor..
Daddy...
Disappointing...
Dylan's plan-2
My World...
Possessing..
Deal signing...
Althea's relation with the guy..
Insecurity...
Importance...
Drives me crazy...
Trust...
Nancy's plan...
Nancy knows the plan...
Melissa Regal...
Captured...
Brother's little sister..
Reunion of sisters...
Melissa finds about Henry..
Charleston and Betty ..
Love will take you nowhere...
Ash confronting Mrs Hampton..
Forget me and move on..
Plan..
Cheating..
Jerk servant...
wounds and Romance...
Ring selection with Charles..
Physical and Emotional pain..
BROTHER-IN-LAW
Paris..
confession of feeling..
Naughty Nancy..
Kids..
Cry baby..
Hitler grandpa..
Sleeping pills...
Naughty...
Villian of love story...
Oldie...cold grandpa.
Rebacca...
Fourth person..
Big baby..
Jealousy...
intimate dancing...
Darling...
Not ready...
Betty and Josh..
Coronation ceremony..
Honeymoon-1
Honeymoon-2
Honeymoon-3
Honeymoon -4
Settling in Paris..
Neverending banters ..
Favourite dress..
Beloved grandpa..
Jenifer...
Start over...
Amber and Amelia..
Move on...
Best idea..
New project..
Conference...
Face-off...
Horrible fate...
Happy family ..
Nancy and Melissa's heated argument..
Dream...or illusion..
Melissa..!?
Love is blind..
Smith's villa..
complicated..
Henry lost it...
Family...
Treatment..
Last wish..
Back to home..
Life and Death..
Apologises...
Dreamy eyes...
Surgery and complication..
Letter..
Best brother...
Anxious...
New beginning...
little bean..
Baby..!
Congratulations..!!!
Like father ,like son..
Final chapter:- His tempting mistress -1
Final chapter:- His tempting mistress -2
(End) Final chapter:- His tempting mistress -3

Neurologist..

1K 21 2
By Chris_1310

✤ Henry's pov ✤

      Now it's more important to keep her away from the limelight to keep her safe... i laid her on the bed and went to balcony and called my PA Naoh..

   " He..l..lo.... who is it..? ? ?" he replied in a sleepy voice.

   " It's your boss... Henry Hampton. " I said in my stern voice and I am sure his sleep would have flew away now.

   " I am sorry sir... what can I do for you sir!?? " he said with an energetic voice, as expected.

   " I want you to arrange my appointment with the best neurologists tomorrow itself... "

    " Ok sir I will arrange it... sir what time should I take the appointment for..!? "

   " I want an afternoon appointment.. "

   " Done sir.. " I hung up and went back..

   I climbed on the bed and lied beside her... how can someone look so beautiful and innocent while sleeping.

   Before I just wanted her body but now I want to know her... I don't know if I am attracted to her sexually or much more because I want to fuck only her and no other women... I never had sex with any other women even though they threw themselves on me, I found them disgusting but it's not the same with her . She is different very different and a mystery which I want to solve...

    I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to my chest and fell asleep.

   The next day I got up and found her snuggling into my chest... I smiled and stroked her hair back to take a proper view of her beautiful face. Because of my moment she woke up and looked up to me with her sleepy eyes..

   " Good morning... " I wished..

   " Good morning.. " she spoke in her sleepy voice and closed her eyes again snuggling more into my chest.

   I pulled her closer and kissed her lips...

   " Henry.. it's early morning.. " she said as my boner poked her mid thighs..

   " Morning sex isn't bad babe.. " I said and kissed on the mole behind her ear..

   " Umm... Henry... you... will get... late for.. your office. " she said with her heavy breathe.

   " Yeah you are right, let's do it quickly then... " I carried her to the bathroom and stripped her naked.

   I removed my clothes and stood in the shower with her... I pulled her closer by her waist and she wrapped her hands around my neck..

   " Jump.. " she did and wrapped her legs around my waist and I entered in her pussy in the same position..

   I fucked her hard in the shower and came out after taking bath...i placed her on the bed and kissed her lips.

   " I will be back early today we are going out... " I said and got ready for office.

   I reached my office and started working on my new project when Noah entered in my cabin...

   " Sir Mr Dylan.. "

   " What did that son of bitch do...!!??? " I said standing up from my chair.

  " He... he fought with our managing director and broke his nose. "

  " WHY...??? "

  " Because our managing director scolded him for making mistake in data sheet...! " Noah said bowing his head down.

     I stormed out of my cabin and reached his floor... I took long strides and found Ashley applying ointment on Dylan's bruised cheek.As other employees saw me they sprinted back to their work.

   I pushed Ashley aside and threw a hard punch in his face which made him fly to the floor... I lept forward and held his collar pulling him up to his feet...

   " Listen you motherfucker... this isn't your Daddy's company , you are a worker here and stay in your limits or else I won't spare your bones next time. " I pushed him back on the floor.

   " Brother... he - " I cut Ashley mid sentence..

  " Sir... it's sir and this is my office Ms Ashley not my mother's home , you don't need to pretend." I said with a cold face and she shut her mouth with tears floating in her eyes.

   I went back to my cabin and asked Noah to pay the hospital bills for our managing director...

   It was almost lunch time so I drove back to home and by the time I reached the food was delivered... I took the food bags inside and served it in plates.

   She didn't come out , so I went inside the bedroom and found her sleeping... must be tired. I stroked her face and she woke up.

   " You are back..!! " she asked with a smile.

   " Yeah... let's have lunch. "

   We had our lunch together and I told her to get ready...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 58.3K 60
[COMPLETED] [Hightest Ranking #3, From 3rd to 6th September 2016] She was an epitome of strength, though afraid of people leaving her, she built wall...
1.3K 85 47
Like every other book worm, Tamina used to have that dream where a man would swoop in and buy that desired book, and that is how she meets Brandon. N...
293K 8.1K 36
The journey of two people...ex-best friends if I may add I guess wanting to keep your reputation and pride intact in front of others costs you someth...
115K 4.4K 62
~ If you're done staring at me, can you go back to your work? ~ Shit. Why am I stuck here! . . . ~ Destiny is so cruel. When we were happy together...