If Only(Kakashi X Oc)

Da Cal_ci_fer

It's your typical isekai/time travel fix-it. It's my first story so don't expect it to be great. The story i... Altro

Wakes up in another world
Plan
Chakra
System
Clones
I love clones!
Birthday
Chakra Points
New Year
Meeting
Friends
Birthday Party
Gift
Hokage
Anbu
Level Up
Ōkami
Break
Resolve
Funeral
Grief
Changes
Clone Summary
Refugee
FrontLine
Penniless
Yellow Flash
Kannabi Bridge
Yondaime
Cleaning Up
Shuffling
Date
Reunion
Raven
Kidnapping
Inu
Zetsus
Training
Baby
Kurama
Armless
Flying
Pictures p1
Pictures p2
Summoning World
Uchiha Massacre
Danzo's end
Graduation
Bell test
Gato Company
Reminiscent
Chunin Exam
Karin
Sasuke
Akatsuki
Miku

Edo Tensei

187 5 13
Da Cal_ci_fer

One month later ~ Duel centre

There would be 11 match today then a new shuffling between the winners and so on.

"Hey kids!", I greeted all of them. Looks like they really trained hard this month. I didn't visit any of them. Not even Naruto who trained with Jiraiya.

"Sora-nii!", he jumped on my back.

"Hello to you to Naruto. Looks like only Sasuke isn't here. So, are y'all ready?"

We discussed while their senseis were away. Ota called all of them forward and explained the rules. Each match was then shown on the screen, they had all been randomly generated.

The first match was Shino and Sai. I wished both of them good luck and flickered next to their senseis.

"Gai! Didn't know you duplicated!", I looked between Lee and him. Me and Gai's team had not properly met yet.

"Sora! Haven't seen you around! You haven't met my youthful students yet right!! Here, this is..", he presented each of them and for Lee's the 2 posed ending it with some weird flowery background.

"Hi. I'm Suguru Sora. Gai's friend?", I looked at Gai questionably. I mean I was not that close with him but seems like I hurt his feelings since he muttered some things about me being unyouthful.

I left him and concentrated on the match. It was the 3rd one Naruto v/s Kiba. Naruto won but this time they really fought and Kiba admitted defeat. The next one was Temari vs Shikamaru.

" Ugh. This whole exam thing is such a drag~", I stopped him before he jumped on the stage.

"Sora-san?"

"You can relax this one out. Let's go cloud watching afterwards.", he widened his eyes understanding what I meant.

"Uh? Really?", he asked. I nodded and let him go.

Sakura and Ino ended in a tie and 7th was Hinata v/s Neji.

"Show them who's the real Byakugan princess! But don't get heavily injured or Kushina will murder the kid. Forfeit if necessary. There's no need to win at the cost of your career.", I told her before she goes on stage.

"Yes Sora-nii. Thank you."

The match was less brutal. They both fought using only Byakugan and Hinata had the upper hands. You could see that they were discussing something while fighting. Hinata blocked all of Neji's path but the guy was still standing. Gotta give it to him. Man got the 'will of fire'. Hinata admitted defeat even though everyone could see Neji was standing through sheer will alone. Naruto then flickered next to his sister and caught her before she fainted. She was on the brink of chakra exhaustion.

Next was Sasuke and Kankuro but he hadn't arrived yet. Gaara threatened Kankuro who forfeited and Sasuke won by default. Just when the next match was announced did they appear. Sakura and Naruto scolded the 2.

"Took your sweet time.", Kakashi stood by my side.

"Ma~ you wouldn't believe the traffic. So who's next?"

I pointed towards the stage and Lee had just removed his weights. Kakashi surprised, looked at Gai who had a proud expression on.

"You didn't teach him that! Did you!!", he looked between the 2 kids while the other jonins slowly realized what he was talking about.

"Hey! You taught your student your technique as well! And Lee is much more stronger than I was at his age. He can already open up to the fifth.", he gloated while Kakashi reprimanded him.

"Ok, enough you 2. Watch the match.", said Kurenai.

And just like in Og, the match was brutal to say the least. Gai had to stop Lee who then passed out. Before anyone could react, I jumped in front of Lee.

"Fire Jutsu: Fire wall.", I blocked Gaara's sand which would have killed Lee.

"ENOUGH! THE MATCH ENDED. IF YOU ATTACK ONCE MORE YOU'LL BE DISQUALIFIED.", the Jonin in charge of Gaara came and dragged him down. Me and the other Jonin quickly brought Lee to Tsunade.

The rest of the match went without a hitch but everyone was worried about Lee. Especially Gai who was running around the hospital until Lee got out of the operation room. Kakashi stayed with him while the kids confronted Gaara back at the centre. The atmosphere was getting dangerous between Naruto and Gaara.

"Ok enough. The winners are being called. Go on.", I broke the intense atmosphere.

The second round was decided.

1. Gin vs Sai
2. Natsu vs Biru
3. Naruto vs Neji
4. Temari vs Hotaru
5. Gaara vs Sasuke

So it should happen tomorrow.

Next Day

Everyone heard that Lee was attacked while in the hospital and most people present yesterday could have guessed who the culprit was. Naruto was about to punch Gaara but I held his collar.

"Let me go Sora-nii! I have something to settle with him.", he snarled at me.

"Not now Naruto! You need to win your match first. Kushina told you so didn't she!", I reasoned with him and he calm down though he asked Sasuke to make him pay. Sasuke had some bruises here and there from Mikoto who reminded him not to be late next time.

From then on, I stayed on high alert. Most of the match happened without any issue until Gaara and Sasuke. Sasuke was loosing and out of desperation he unsealed the hickey which pleased Orochimaru. He was slowly gaining the upper hand when he suddenly tumbled-down and screamed from pain. Gaara who was leaking the Ichibi's chakra didn't hesitate and punch him. At the same instant, several explosions were heard and all the people in the centre fainted.

"Kai!", I quickly dispelled the genjutsu and summoned Fei, Runa and Cylla. The next ones waking up were the Uchihas present, the gang and other Jonins. All the exit were restricted by Sunas and Sounds ninjas and a few other rogue nins.

Me and the Ravens quickly killed some intruders and once the Jonins realized the situation, they attacked the enemies. Seeing they could handle this, I checked up on the gang.

"Naruto, Sakura, Hinata go help Sasuke against Gaara! Cylla will lead him into the forest to avoid unnecessary destruction.", they nodded and followed Shukaku who had taken over during the explosion.

"Cylla! Yuki will be waiting for you there, once it's done.", he nodded and left.

"Fei stay within Minato's shadow!", she disappeared.

The kids and Jonins were fighting properly here so I quickly left on Runa to check the situation outside. Anbus were fighting against the rogue-nins. The barrier around the school and hospital had been properly activated. There was also a larger barrier around the Hokage's office where my Anbu clones were taking all civilians, kids or anyone who can't fight inside. Kushina and Mikoto were also helping them. Another major issue is somehow Orochimaru attracted the creatures from the forest and I could feel the dangerous ones slowly approaching. Some Toads were also fighting against Orochimaru's summons. I sensed around and finally found the people I was looking for.

"JIRAIYA! COME WITH ME!"

"KID I'M A BIT BUSY RIGHT NOW."

"LET THE TOADS TAKE CARE OF THE SITUATION HERE, JUMP ON. I'LL NEED YOUR HELP!"

"BUT KID-"

"DON'T WORRY ABOUT THOSE CREATURES. COME ON!", He ordered the toads and jumped on Runa. We flew over to the Uchiha compound.

"Where are we going kid? What happened?"

"It's complicated. Hmm... Let's just say that your friend was feeling homesick. ITACHI! JUMP!", Contrary to Jiraiya, he jumped without questioning.

"Runa bring them there. I need to go. STAY WITH HER.", I glanced at them, quickly changed in my Anbu uniform and substituted with Miku.

15 minutes earlier ~ Kage box

Everyone heard the explosions and got in their defensive position. Miku and other Anbus stood around Minato protectively as did the bodyguards of the other Kages. Orochimaru stood in the middle of the room with his soldiers in attacking stance towards each Kage.

"What is the meaning of this Kazekage!", yelled Minato analysing the situation and checking on the kids down.

They had their conversations and Orochimaru mentioned how he should have never been Hokage and how he killed the real Kazekage. At the end it was flagrant that this was a war between Suna and the Leaf only. The soldiers tried to attack Minato which the Anbu counterattack however, the said soldiers regenerated rapidly. Almost like white zetsu. Taken by surprise, the soldiers each took an Anbu away while Orochimaru restrained Minato and threw him outside the building.

Present

Miku told me what happened and I quickly arrived inside the Kage box but Orochimaru and Minato were already somewhere else fighting. I turned towards the 2 other Kages.

"We are sorry for the sudden inconvenience. Since this is our village's internal conflict, we would appreciate if you don't interfere.", I installed a barrier around the box.

"Please stay inside until we regain control of everything. This barrier will protect you. If however you do choose to join the fight, it will be at your own risk. Our village won't be held accountable.", I said the last words, bowing slightly before dispersing into ravens.

I transferred myself towards Fei's location. Orochimaru had just installed a barrier same as Zetsu's and he was still discussing with Minato. I flickered next to Minato in attacking stance.

"Ōkami, glad you could join the conversation. Or should I call you Suguru Sora?", he looked me up and down as if analysing something. Minato tried his best to reasoned him out but nothing. He summoned 4 coffins.

What! 4! There should have been only 2 as far as I remember.

"What are those!", shouted Minato.

I quickly summoned Runa who appeared with Jiraiya and Itachi. The 2 looked like they were about to barf.

"Kid I'M NOT EVER RIDING THIS FREAKING BIRD OF YOURS EVER!"

I looked at Runa who avoided my gaze. "Runa, Fei go help outside!"

"Orochimaru! Why are you doing this!! It's the village you fought for. Now you're destroying it. Sensei shouldn't have let you go. No I shouldn't have let you leave. I will never understand why he did that."

"My~ Jiraiya you have always been too emotional. Always looking for a peaceful way out. If you want to know that much. Why don't you ask him.", he opened the 4 coffins, shocking everyone. Even me.

"EDO-TENSEI!"

The 4 corpse awoken leaving their coffins.

(A/N: Like that but obviously not the same people)

"𝕌𝕙?"

"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚖 𝙸?"

"ℍ𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕒?"

"𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛!"

"𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐢?"

"ніяᥙzᥱᥒ?"

"𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐦𝐨?"

We all looked at the dead now semi-alive shinobis.

𝙸𝚝 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗.

𝕐𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕛𝕦𝕥𝕤𝕦 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣.

𝚈𝚎𝚜, 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚛.

They all looked at Orochimaru.

"Yes. It's a great honor to meet the God of shinobis and sensei, sakumo-san.", he bowed a bit towards Hashirama.

𝐎𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐮. 𝐒𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐰.

"Sen-sei...", muttered Jiraiya. This made them notice our presence again.

𝐉𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐚! 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐨! 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞  𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐊𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐡𝐚., 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐚, 𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢

I removed my mask since everyone already knew my identity. " Sandaime.", we said, looking at him.

𝕆𝕙! 𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕙 ℍ𝕠𝕜𝕒𝕘𝕖!! ℕ𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦!

Hashirama looked at Minato excited while the latter was embarrassed. The 2 and Tobirama talked as did Hiruzen and Jiraiya while I was still avoiding Sakumo's gaze.

"So we have an idiot, a racist, a monkey and sakumo-san.", I said each pointing at them which seemed to trigger them.

ℙ𝕗𝕥-𝕋𝕠𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕒 𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒 𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕚𝕤𝕥. ℙ𝕗𝕥𝕥-

𝚁𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚝? 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘.

I shrugged, "Well, who's the one who wanted to eliminate all Uchihas. Well one of your students would have succeeded.", he was furious and started to curse me.

"ENOUGH! I didn't call you here to talk!", yelled Orochimaru

"As much as it pains me, I must agree with the snake. There are other issues we need to take care of outside. Ok guys pick one.", I stood in front of Sakumo-san.

"Kid! I hope you have a plan since you brought us." , Jiraiya stood in front of Hiruzen.

"Hn.", Itachi was facing Tobirama.

𝚃𝚜𝚔- 𝙰𝚗 𝚄𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚑𝚊.

"RACIST!", I yelled while Minato was already in front of Hashirama.

𝕃𝕖𝕥'𝕤 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕚𝕞𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕕. 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜.

"KILL THEM!",ordered Orochimaru and each of the corpse attacked.

"Fight for 15 minutes! I'll need you all to fight and restrict them as much as you can. In 15 minutes get back here!", I yelled at the 3. We each separated in cardinal directions. Orochimaru had to stay in the same position to maintain his control over the 4 as they were far more powerful than him.

I parried Sakumo's sword.

"You're all grown up now Sora-chan. I didn't think we would meet like that again.", he said using a wind jutsu.

I defended while sending my own fire dragon; "Me neither. How's the after-life treating you?"

"Same old, same old. How's Kakashi? I'm surprised he isn't stuck next to you.", he summoned a water dragon and hid in the mist.

"My~ he's now a complete pervert but he's fine. He is a lot more happier, he even got a little brother and sisters. He completely dotes on them. Though he became lazy-ass."

The 2 fought like that for 10 minutes. Simultaneously, in the north Jiraiya was in sage mode against Hiruzen; they too were fighting-talking. In the west, you could see a Red half-completed Susano while South you could see Minato in Bijuu mode being restrained with wood. In the middle, blood was seeping out of Orochimaru's mouth.

15 Minutes later

I barely escaped Sakumo's last attack and was running back with a deep gash on my side and multiple cuts. I had to conserve as much chakra as I could for the jutsu and the situation outside. Once I jumped back to my original position, the others arrived each facing their opponents. We were all in a bad state.

"NOW! SUSANO!", I restrained Sakumo-san as did the others.

I quickly placed the paper seals on each coffin and drew the necessary additional Fuinjutsu characters.

"KID!" / "SORA!!" / "SENPAI!"

"Yes please wa-", a blade was through my drawing hand.

"We meet again Ōkami.", I gritted my teeth through the pain knowing I didn't have much time left.

"CYLLA!", he appeared in front of me kicking pumpkin face in the stomach, flinging him meters away.

"Sora! We won't be able to hold on much longer!", shouted Minato. Hashirama was absorbing his and the kyubi's chakra through his wood jutsu.

I removed the kunai and continued the characters thankfully I was on the last coffin. I did the hand seals which were about 100. It took me 3 minutes!

"Soul Release!"

Each corpse shined brightly and they all released their jutsu. I flickered next to Itachi.

𝕀𝕥 𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕤 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖'𝕤 𝕦𝕡. 𝕀 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥. 𝕀 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖 𝕂𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕙𝕒 𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤 ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕜𝕒𝕫𝕖 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠.

"Thank you, Lord Hokage-sama. It's been a pleasure to fight against you despite the circumstances", Minato bowed.

𝕊𝕖𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣. ℍ𝕚𝕣𝕦𝕫𝕖𝕟.

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚢, 𝚄𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚑𝚊. 𝚂𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞.

"Later, Racist", I waved at him and his eyebrow twitched while Itachi bowed.

𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐊𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐡𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞.

"Goodbye sensei.", Jiraiya and Minato bowed.

I'm glad we could meet again Sora. Take care of Kakashi. Though I'm sad we couldn't meet, tell him I'm proud of him and you as well. And thank you for looking after him Minato. Good bye. I'll be watching over you all.

"See you Sakumo-san, don't worry I'm sure you'll get to meet him soon enough.", I smiled and waved at him. Minato and Itachi bowed slightly while Jiraiya waved as well.

Once they all disappeared, Orochimaru vomited a large amount of blood, appearing surprised and concerned.

"Did you think you could call the dead back to the living without consequences!", he glared at me while trying to stand up.

"It's over Orochimaru. Surrender.", said Jiraiya hoarsely

"It's not over yet. I can still fight. I researched and spent too much time for it to be over!", he was about to do a jutsu. I nodded towards Itachi.

"Tsukiyomi!", outside his eyes were bleeding. I used this small gap to collect some chakra.

"Kai!", Orochimaru escaped.

"AMATERASU!", I used the fire on his entire body and nodded in Jiraiya's direction who restricted his movement. Minato was looking after Itachi who had passed out. It seems the niidaime did a number on him.

I drew some seals around Orochimaru and did about the same amount of hand seals as earlier.

"SOUL TRACKING!", Yuki had developed this since the snake was too slippery and always found a way back. He won't ever be able to remove this tracker unless the Shinigami himself came for his soul.

Jiraiya let him go and it was my time to throw up. Soul jutsus had too many drawbacks; compared to earlier where I used it to release dead soul and it only took a large amount of chakra. This time it took some of my life force as I inflicted this on a human being. But at least I was still better than Orochimaru; for having call on not 1 but 4 souls back from the dead this should have cost him at least 20 years.

Speaking of him, he was still burning and was screaming. Everyone was looking at him, Itachi too had woken up after Minato shared a bit of the Kyubi's chakra but he had to keep 1 eye close.

Suddenly, a kamui portal appeared behind Orochimaru, and a hand dragged him away. I wanted to stop him but I wasn't in a good enough condition and we had to take care of outside. It's fine I can still locate him.

"Damn, we look like shit.", I stared at everyone who had the same expression.

"That's an understatement, brat. I am barely holding on to my consciousness right now.", Minato and Itachi agreed.

"Cylla!", he appeared panting with multiple cuts.

"Looks like he got you. Come on guys let's go. We still have a village to protect.", they all got on cylla though Jiraiya was reluctant.

We flew above and fortunately, most of the enemies have been apprehended. The only issue was the creatures, that the Toads were fighting.

"Itachi I'll send you over to Mikoto and Kushina. Eat this pill, your eyes will stop hurting but don't use your sharingan again for a while!", I left him to the barrier with one of my clone.

"Minato do you think you're going to faint? What does Kurama say?"

"The fox is asleep. Hashirama absorbed too much of his chakra. I'm ok. I won't faint.", I analysed him.

"That's good cause you'll be having plenty of paper works to do from now on. Take care of the kages.", I left him at the centre.

"Kid where are we going now?"

"I need you to ask the Toads to restraint all the monsters in the village or bordering. I think they are in a genjutsu. Though I don't know how many layers. Try your best not to kill them. They'll most likely return to the forest once released."

"Genjutsu? Over this large number!!"

"Yes, it's possible. I have to go, see you.", I left him on Gamabunta's head.

I put back my wolf mask and ordered all the free Anbus to release the genjutsu and to share the order with other Jonins who are free. While I entered the summon world.

"It's seem you're always in a bad state when you visit.", chuckled Odin

"Yeah yeah, you're always laughing at my suffering. Could I borrow some of your ravens to release the monsters faster.", I looked at him pleadingly.

"I don't mind but will you be able to control them? You already appear to be on the brink of chakra exhaustion. It seems the Shinigami did a number on you. He did ask me to tell you that he owes you a favor for releasing the corpse. He would have had so much paper works if they stayed any longer in the living world."

"As much as I'd love to stay and chat I have to go. I'll be borrowing 20 Ravens. See you."

The Ravens and I removed the genjutsus from the monsters deeper in the forest first, while Anbus and the others took care of the ones bordering the forest.

I was already on my 5th chakra pill. Yui and her mercenary gang were also with me along with Yuki, Tai and Kai. Releasing the creatures while trying to not kill them was much harder than I thought. Moreover I had to stay concentrated to control the 20 Ravens.

By the 13th pill, we had reached the middle of the forest. As per my theory, once released, the monsters returned to the forest voluntarily. Even those already in the village. The Anbus had finally entered the forest to take care of the creatures while the Jonins stayed in the village to help the civilians and other orders Minato gave out.

2 hours later

Finally, we did it. All the creatures had left. Yui and the her gang left and so did my blood clones. Yuki told me she had changed Gaaras seal. The tanuki won't be able to affect Gaara mentally anymore. I released the 20 ravens, summoned and got on Fei.

I ate too many pills in a short amount, so my body was going into shock and add the earlier injuries. The system had too many warnings screens popping up since I used the soul jutsus. I also seemed to have overused my eyes, and my hand with the hole was not healing.

A normal day I would say.

3rd POV

Sora had fainted once he got on Fei who flew until he saw Jiraiya standing on a Toad.

Jiraiya POV

"Isn't that the Kid summon?"

Fei transformed into her human form and laid Sora on the Toad's head before leaving.

"Uh? Kid! Gamabunta let's go to Tsunade fast!"

All around Konoha, you could see Sora's Anbu clones and Barrier disappearing.

"TSUNADE!", yelled Jiraiya right outside the hospital. Luckily, Tsunade was already outside, she had noticed the barrier and the clones disappearing so she knew what might have happened.

She jumped and looked at Sora's condition. She couldn't decide if this was his worst condition or not. Externally, Sora's injury didn't look severe; but internally, internally it was a whole other story. All the chakra veins were overworking, and if she didn't forefullu stopped the chakra from flowing, her chakra veins would be fried. Not mentioning the damage from Sakumo.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

174K 5.9K 22
《Confirmed. Reconstructing the spirit...『Gamers mind』 has been acquired. Report. 『Gamers mind』 and 『Gamers body』 evolved into one skill category: 『G...
2.3K 61 11
This is a rewritten version of my first Wattpad. I decided to rewrite it because I was totally stuck on what to write, and couldn't rid the thought o...
15.3K 798 36
the plot may be questionable and bland. but i'll try to do my best in my next book. ---------- ❝ 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮�...
2.1K 59 22
What is a Shinobi? Misaki often finds herself questioning that. From a small village, she had no choice but to become a ninja. Her leader needed her...